The fertilityworld is ranked as the best IVF Clinic in Delhi today. Couples across the World seek the fertilityworld to achieve their parenthood dreams. The center produces up to a 99% success rate at the lowest IVF cost of Rs. 1.0 lakhs to Rs. 3.0 lakhs.
- Get Free First Consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Which fertility treatments are available in Delhi?
The fertilityworld specializes in all infertility treatments and offers the best possible treatments in Delhi by the top specialist with highly sophisticated instruments. The fertility treatments include:
- Basic IVF treatment
- IVF with ICSI
- IVF with FET
- IVF with PESA, TESA & TESE
- IVF with Donor egg
- IVF with Donor Sperm
- IVF with Embryo Donation
- IVF with surrogacy
- IVF with PGS/PGD
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI).
During free consultations, the fertilityworld top fertility experts help and suggest you the best fertility treatments to be followed that suit your fertility conditions.
IVF success rate in Delhi
The fertilityworld IVF clinic provides the highest IVF success rate in Delhi. The clinic’s commitment to providing world-class infertility treatments and ultra care to childless couples has been fulfilled today. Infertile patients can receive up to 99% IVF success rates at the fertilityworld in Delhi.
Look at the pie chart given below, which shows the highest IVF success rate in Delhi:
If you wish to know more about the IVF success rates at the best IVF clinic in India; you can visit the link provided here: IVF success rate in India.
What is the cost of IVF in Delhi?
Fertilityworld, the Best IVF center in Delhi provides a reasonable IVF cost in Delhi. The table shows flexible and transparent IVF costs:
|IVF Treatment||Cost in INR|
|Basic IVF treatment||100,000 – 2,50,000|
|IVF with ICSI||1,90,000 – 3,40,000|
|IVF with FET||1,50,000 – 3,00,000|
|IVF with PESA, TESA & TESE||2,40,000 – 5,00,000|
|IVF with Donor egg||1,70,000 – 3,40,000|
|IVF with Donor Sperm||90,000 – 2,40,000|
|IVF with Embryo Donation||40,000 – 2,40,000|
|IVF with surrogacy||3,50,000 – 5,50,000|
|IVF with PGS/PGD||1,40,000 – 2,50,000|
These inclusive package provided on the table covers the entire fertility treatments procedures starting from;
- Fertility medications.
- Complete screening and examination.
- Cost of Donor egg and Donor sperm (if needed).
- Complete IVF procedures.
- Implantation: IVF Implantation Process in India
- Regular monitoring of the mother’s health.
- Confirming pregnancy.
- Child delivery arrangements on request.
- Build lifetime bondages with the parents.
Who should receive IVF treatment?
IVF is considered the best alternative method for those parents who cannot conceive a baby (Infertile) because of the following conditions or circumstances:
- Women under the age of 43 have been trying to get pregnant through regular unprotected sex for up to 2 years but fail to conceive.
- Women have healthy eggs but cannot produce eggs due to blocked fallopian tubes.
- Women with previous fallopian tubes removed (tubectomy).
- Women with Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS); PCOS Diet and Pregnancy.
- Couples with unexplained infertility between the age of 21-37 years.
- Couples with failure in IUI treatments.
What is the best age for IVF treatment?
IVF is most successful for women in their 20’s and early 30’s. Success rates start steadily decreasing once she reaches her mid 30’s.
How are IVF treatments done?
The process of IVF treatments involves a series of steps and certain strict requirements but in the fertilityworld, the IVF process becomes the simplest process as the clinic experts embrace all the ways of IVF with the aim to produce successful parenthood for all emotional parents. Once the couple agrees to undergo IVF at the fertilityworld, detailed full support and guidance are provided. How do we proceed:
- Book an appointment/Registration: Simply register yourself and your contact at our website, or contact and email us at the provided details.
- Receive Free consultations: After registration, our coordinators fix the consultation either online or offline. From there, your fertility information is studied and answers all your queries. Also, the best advice on fertility treatments is provided to suit your parenthood dreams.
- Ovarian Stimulation: To produce multiple eggs rather than one egg normally for self-egg or Donor egg (if required). Fertility drugs or hormones are administered.
- Egg Retrieval: After the eggs get stimulated, they are retrieved by the embryologists with the help of a tiny needle attached to the ultrasound guide, each egg is retrieved from the follicles.
- Semen Sample Collection: While your eggs are being removed, your partner will be asked to produce his semen sample. If you and your partner have any concerns about collecting the sample, be free to discuss it with our specialist before starting your cycle. It may be possible to produce the sample at home and drop it off at the clinic, or freeze one of your partner’s semen samples as a backup. You may also choose to use donor sperm (if required). The sperm are then put through a high-speed wash and spin cycle to find the healthiest ones.
- Fertilization: The retrieved egg and the collected sperm are combined together in a laboratory under the culture medium and get it fertilized.
- Blastocyst Culture: The best-developed blastocyst especially 3rd or 5th-day blastocyst is ensured for complete development.
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT) if required: The selected blastocyst (embryo) is screened for certain genetic problems, although not all genetic problems can be found. Embryos that don’t contain identified problems are implanted into the female uterus.
- Embryo implantation: After PGT testing is done, an embryo that doesn’t contain identified problems is transferred into the uterus to conceive a pregnancy.
To learn more about the IVF treatment process, kindly visit the link provided here: IVF Process step by step.
Fertilityworld egg Donor Database in Delhi
In Delhi, you can get the finest donor eggs from the fertilityworld. The centers run a broad chain of Donor Egg databases consisting the donors from different origins. Some of them are:
- Caucasian Egg Donors: We have them based in South Africa, the USA, Ukraine, or Georgia. They can travel to IVF Destination.
- Thai and Asian Egg Donors based in Thailand.
- Indian Egg Donors can also travel to any part of the world.
- African Egg Donors. They can travel to Bangkok or any IVF Destination for fertilityworld.
To know more about egg Donation in India; refer to the link provided here; EGG DONATION IN INDIA | DONOR EGG BANK. Apart from Donor eggs, the clinic also provides Donor sperm to those couples, where the male partner or husband’s sperm is not viable to give pregnancy. The donor sperm is available at SEMEN FREEZING OR SEMEN CRYOPRESERVATION.
IVF with ICSI treatments in Delhi
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is the most common and successful treatment for male infertility.
Male infertility includes;
- Male with very low sperm count.
- Males with abnormally shaped sperm (poor morphology) or they don’t move normally (poor motility).
- Cannot fertilize eggs during IVF treatments.
- Males with healthy sperm cannot ejaculate during sex and need sperm to be collected surgically from the testicles or epididymis (a narrow tube inside the scrotum where sperm are stored and matured).
- Male with vasectomy or you have a blockage that prevents sperm from reaching the ejaculate, caused by disease, injury, or a genetic condition, or because you have an extremely low sperm count.
- You’re using frozen sperm in your treatment which isn’t of the highest quality, especially if it was stored because your fertility was threatened, or following a surgical sperm retrieval.
- you’re having embryo testing for a genetic condition, and sperm sticking to the outside of the eggs would interfere with the results.
You can visit this link: IVF VS ICSI and compare which is the best option or which treatment will suit your medical conditions to achieve the parenthood dreams.
IVF with PGD procedure
PGD is a preimplantation genetic diagnosis which is a laboratory procedure used in conjunction with in vitro fertilization (IVF). PGD is used after the IVF procedure after the fertilization process. The PGD procedure enables the specialist to examine your fertilized embryos for chromosomal abnormalities. After the Embryos are created by combining eggs and sperm in the fertility laboratory. From each embryo, one or two blastomeres are removed and tested to reduce the risk of passing on inherited conditions to the offspring.
This PGD procedure identifies single gene defects in the embryo such as cystic fibrosis, Tay-Sachs disease, sickle cell anemia, and Huntington’s disease. In such diseases, the abnormality is detectable with molecular techniques using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) amplification of DNA from a single cell. PGD is considered a safe procedure because it does not affect the embryo’s viability, making both procedures a safe and recommended part of the IVF process.
IVF with FET
FET is a frozen embryo transfer. Even though FET with IVF takes about 6 to 8 weeks for the overall procedure of IVF and frozen embryo transfer generally takes about six to eight weeks. A frozen embryo transfer by itself requires about three weeks. Fertilityworld fertility specialists and treatment providers suggested that frozen embryo transfers provide a higher pregnancy success rate than using fresh embryos during assisted reproductive technology.
What is Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT)?
Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) is a screening test that is performed on embryos created via in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures. PGT screening genetically analyzes the embryos prior to transfer/screen for chromosomal abnormalities in the embryo.
How is PGT performed?
The embryo of the couple is created via IVF. After the IVF fertilization procedures before embryo implantation into the Uterus. The fertilityworld chief embryologist performs assisted hatching on the embryos to help obtain the cells for testing (Biopsy).
After the biopsy, the embryos are frozen and the biopsies are sent to an outside laboratory specializing in PGT for analysis. Test results typically take 1-3 weeks, depending on the type of testing being performed. Once results are received, your doctor and a genetic counselor will review the results with you to help you choose which embryo to use for transfer and a frozen embryo transfer cycle can then be scheduled.
What is Intrauterine Insemination?
Intrauterine insemination (IUI), also known as artificial insemination, is an effective medical procedure that is used to treat some cases of infertility. In IUI it is a process where specially cleansed as well as concentrated semen are put right into the uterus, around the time when a woman begins Ovulating. It is the safest method that can significantly increase the chances of conception.
In terms of cost: IUI costs are significantly less than that of IVF but may vary depending on the individual to the individual case. FertilityWorld offers IUI treatment packages as low as Rs.10,000 only per cycle. But the success rate of IUI is uncertain as it depends on individual fertility conditions.
IUI cost in Delhi | IUI treatment in Delhi from this link you can get all the detailed information about IUI treatments from IUI cost, IUI procedure, IUI success rate, and IUI vs IVF treatments.
Know more about the best IVF clinic in Delhi.
If you have any confusion or did not understand this page and want to know more about IVF, ICSI, PGT/PGD, IUI, Surgical sperm retrieving procedures, Donor assistance (egg/sperm/embryo), or any other related to fertility treatments, at fertilityworld best IVF clinic in Delhi, please feel free and write to us at email@example.com. we’re right away to answer and solve your problems with free consultations.
Further, if you’re interested in directly discussing the cost of IVF, the cost of Donor eggs, cost of IUI, Cost of ICSI, Cost PGT/PGD, Cost of TESA/PESA/TESE/MESA, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount. Please feel free and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations and no charges for your query.
The fertilityworld is committed to making your parenthood dreams into reality. Contact us today.