- Best infertility treatment in UAE- The Fertility World centre.
- Get 100% infertility treatments success rates with Fertilityworld.
- The leading in Infertility treatment of M/F, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Genetics, IVF.
- It comprises of the world best Fertility Doctors with multiple centres.
- The teams have 20+ years of experience in the fertility field
- Free first consultation: Book an appointment
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
The fertility World brings super affordable Infertility treatments packages:
|Treatments and services||Packages in Dirham|
|In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)||12,000+|
|Artificial Insemination (IUI)||2,300|
|ICSI for Frozen Eggs (2nd Trial/Cycle)||11,000+|
|Ovum Pick for Freezing (for accumulation of Eggs)||8,500|
|PESA and TESA||3,300|
|Vaginal Cyst Aspiration||2,500|
|Semen Invitro Culture||1,200|
|Endometrial / Polyp Biopsy||1,000|
|Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)||15,000|
|Microarray-based Comparative Genomic Hybridization (aCGH)||14,000|
|Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) Matching||17,000|
|Egg Freezing & Storage for 1st Year||3,000|
|Annual storage renewal – Egg||2,000|
|Sperm Freezing & Storage for 1st Year||2,300|
The Fertility World infertility center has a great chain with the top competing infertility centers in World because we’re one of the world fertility competitors. Our fertility centers are available in all legal fertility countries.
From our 20+ years of experience, India is one of the most selected fertility destinations in the world. Many infertile couples are selecting India as their destination, and have achieved their parenthood.
If you’re an infertile couple from UAE and selecting India as your infertility treatment destination. The Fertility World has its center in pan India “choose your City”. We will help and guide you to achieve your parental dreams. We offer our services in India at an affordable cost with a great success rate.
|Types of Treatments||Cost in Rupees|
|Surrogacy Inclusive Package||11 lacs up to 25 lacs|
|In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)||1.5 lacs up to 2.5 lacs|
|Intrauterine insemination (IUI)||5,000 up to 40,000|
|Surrogacy||11 lacs up to 20 lacs|
|Intracytoplasmic sperm injection||Up to 1.5lacs|
|Surrogate Mother||5 lacs to 6 lacs|
|Egg Donor||35,000 up to 45,000|
|Sperm Donor||10,000 up to 20,000|
|Embryo Donation||40,000 to 70,000|
|Embryo Freezing||10,000 to 15,00/month|
|Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)||45,000 onwards|
|Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)||30,000+|
|IUI without injection||18,000+|
|IUI 2 cycle with injection||50,000+|
|IVF 3 cycle with injection (Donor egg+self sperm)||3,80,000|
|IVF 3 cycle with injection (Own egg+donor sperm)||3,70,000|
Our fertility packages have cost transparent until your infertility is succeeded without complications (Depending on your fertility conditions).
Understanding the meaning of infertility
When it talks about infertility, it generally means parents, couples, LGBT Communities who are unable to get conceived, or get pregnant naturally after 1 to 2 years of trying regular intercourse. Today, 1 in every 6 couples is affected by fertility issues worldwide.
Who is responsible for infertility or not conceiving?
Some people blame women for not getting pregnant. However, a lot of research has been done practically on infertility issues and has proved its responsibility. Infertility is not just a women’s problem but men also contribute to not conceiving. Men and women are equally likely to have fertility problems.
About one-third of infertility cases are attributed to female infertility while men’s problems account for another third of infertility cases. The remaining third of cases may be caused by a combination of male and female infertility, or they may have no known cause.
Understanding General causes of Infertility
What are the causes of male infertility?
Generally, infertility in males is due to the following conditions:
- Uneffective production of sperm
- Low sperm count, or the less number of sperm
- The shape of the sperm (poor morphology)
- Sperm mobility- includes both the wiggling motion and the transport of the sperm through the tubes of the male reproductive system
- Also a variety of risk factors- medical conditions, or medications.
What are the causes of female infertility?
- ovulation disorders,
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) or hormonal imbalances
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids
- Premature ovarian failure
- Scarring from a previous surgery
- Long-term use of high-dosage nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Antipsychotic medications
- Recreational drugs such as marijuana and cocaine
What are the Infertility Risk factors?
Male Infertility Risk Factors
- Advance in age
- Smoking cigarettes
- Heavy use of alcohol
- Being overweight or obese
- Exposure to toxins (pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals)
Risk factors for female infertility include:
- Increasing age
- Habitual smoking cigarettes
- Heavy use of alcohol
- Being overweight, obese, or significantly underweight
- Having certain sexually transmitted infections (STIs) that can damage the reproductive system.
Common infertility signs in males:
- Changes in sexual desire
- Testicle pain or swelling
- Problems maintaining erection
- Issues with ejaculation (inability to ejaculate)
- Small, firm testicles
Common Infertility Signs in Females:
- Irregular periods
- Painful or heavy periods
- No periods
- Pain during sex
- Symptoms of hormone fluctuations
- Skin issues
- Reduced sex drive
- Facial hair growth
- Thinning hair
- Weight gain
Available Infertility Treatments at the Fertility World in UAE
There are 3 main types of infertility treatments pathways:
- Medicines- Fertility Drugs
- Surgical Procedures
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
If you have fertility problems and are willing to seek fertility experts for a solution, the treatment you receive will depend on what’s causing the problem. The Fertility World fertility center has a complete infertility solution making your parental dreams a successful journey. Some of our specialized infertility treatments are mentioned here below:
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
Fertility World available fertility services in UAE includes
- Surrogate Mother Database– Beautiful Young and Healthy
- Guaranteed Egg Donors database– Best reproductive age
- Healthy Sperm Donor database– Young, healthy & intelligent
- Cryopreservation facilities- Eggs, Sperms, and Embryo
- Laser- Assisted Hatching
Discussing Assisted Conception:
- Intrauterine insemination: IUI also called artificial insemination. It inserts sperm into the womb through a thin plastic tube passing through the cervix. The sperm is washed and concentrated under the laboratory, the best quality sperm is selected and injected into the uterus during ovulation in females.
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF): Firstly, fertility drugs are taken by female partners to encourage the ovaries to produce more than one egg than usual. The egg and the sperm are collected from the couples and allowed to fertilize in the fertility laboratory under the culture medium. The fertilized egg called an embryo (best stage) is selected for transferring to the womb of the female partner to grow and develop into a pregnancy.
- Surrogacy: Here, the gestational carrier or surrogate mother is used to carry a pregnancy to term for infertile couples. All the steps of IVF are followed except the embryo is implanted into the surrogate mother uterus. However, the surrogate does not share any genetic relationship with the baby. The child will be the biological child of the intended couple.
Surrogacy involves legal agreements and contracts between all involved parties (center professionals, surrogate mother, intended parents. And the attorneys). It ensures no external disturbances or any parentage issues. The child is the child of the intended parents.
If intended parents have medical conditions and an inability or abnormal situation of their gametes (eggs/sperm), they can use donated eggs or donated sperm for surrogacy.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI): IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is an extensive and specialized form of in vitro fertilization that is used most commonly in cases of extreme male infertility, after repeated failed fertilization attempts with conventional IVF or after egg freezing.
Who needs to have ICSI?
The doctor recommends ICSI Treatment to a couple:
- Having low sperm count in Males.
- Poor sperm morphology or motility.
- In the case when the couple had already tried IVF Treatment, with very few or no eggs fertilized.
- Using frozen sperm in the treatment is of low quality.
- When having an embryo tested for a genetic condition, the sperm sticks to the outside of the eggs or fails to reach the site of fertilization.
For complete infertility treatments information. contact the Fertility world.