- The higher success rate in IVF, ICSI, IUI and other fertility treatments over the decades.
- Fertility World IVF center- Best IVF center in Siliguri.
- Get 99% successful IVF treatment starts from Rs. 1.20 lakhs only.
- Get best IVF doctors to care for your Infertility.
- First free consultation: Book an appointment.
- Call/W: 919311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fertility World IVF center is the best fertility service provider in Siliguri 2021. It has successfully expanded 1000+ families with a positive healthy live birth child for most infertile couples who were emotionally stressed, tensions from families and friends, inaudible rumors from the community and so desperate to conceive a pregnancy. Apart from its center in Siliguri, the Fertility World is one of the best IVF centers in India, it has established its fertility center across India and has strong chains with other top recommended IVF centers across the Globe.
Every day we move ahead of other centers as our infertility specialists and gynecologists are highly experienced and committed to using their knowledge and providing great relief to our struggling patients to conceive. We are equipped with all sophisticated fertility instruments, an ultra-fertility laboratory of world standard with all state of the art equipment under one administration. Fertility World is greatly supported by many infertile, successful patients and common people in general.
How do you register for IVF treatment?
The fertility World understands the hardship, confusion faced by many patients for consultations with the experts when they first encounter fertility problems. To ease these difficulties, we provide a very short and easy plate form, just to write your name and enter the contact number. Once you fill and send, within a few hours our coordinator contacts you and schedules a direct appointment with our specialist. Our specialist is very much down to earth willing to hear your fertility stories and provide you with the best steps you should do. Remember, our professionals are committed and provide you with free consultations, no matter how much time it consumes.
Our Available services options:
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Infertility assessment
- Blood Tests
- Semen Analysis
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Endometrial Receptivity Array (ERA)
- Pre-genetic Testing (PGT)
What is IVF and how does it work?
The term IVF means fertilization “in glass” and refers to the process where a woman’s eggs are fertilized with the partner/donor sperm outside of her body in the fertility laboratory. The resulting embryos are then transferred back into her uterus after the best embryo stage is reached.
Who should go for IVF treatment?
IVF is specifically recommended for those women, who are unable to get pregnant naturally after trying regular intercourse for about 1 year. The inability to get pregnant can be due to several reasons such as:
- Women with absent, blocked, or damaged fallopian tubes.
- Premature ovarian failure
- Ovulation disorders
- Uterine fibroids
- Previous removal or sterilization of fallopian tube
- Genetic disorder
- Unexplained infertility in both partners
- It can be used in combination with ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) in cases of severe male factor infertility.
- Women advance in the age above 35 years
- Failure of intrauterine insemination
- IVF is also opted by couples for cryopreservation because of health conditions like cancer.
What is the process involved in IVF treatment?
IVF is a complex series and fragile procedure in certain steps and requires skilled professionals (Embryologists, Gynaecologists) for having a successful pregnancy. In general, the IVF steps involves the four steps:
- Ovulation induction: Stimulation of the ovaries to encourage multiple development and maturation of the eggs than normal cycle.
- Retrieval of the eggs: After maturation, the eggs are retrieved from the fluid-sac follicles.
- Fertilization of the eggs and culture of the embryos: The eggs are combined with the sperm to fertilize in the laboratory under a culture medium. The fertilized eggs called embryos are incubated for several hours under media for best stage development.
- Implantation of the embryo: To transfer the embryos back into the uterus, our specialist uses a vaginal ultrasound guide to implant them into the uterus.
Understanding the IVF process in detail:
Stimulation of the ovaries: to encourage development and maturation of the eggs under the care of our expert consultant gynecologist, the woman is given fertility medications (Luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone) to stimulate her ovaries to produce more than one follicle per month. Follicles are the small fluid-filled structures that develop on the ovaries, each of which will hopefully contain an egg. The number and size of the developing follicles are measured by transvaginal ultrasound scans. The exact number of follicles that develop varies among patients, but the average is about 10 follicles.
The final preparation for egg retrieval involves a hormone injection that mimics the natural trigger for ovulation. Egg retrieval will take place 36-38 hours after this injection.
Retrieval of the Eggs: Egg retrieval is a minor theatre procedure that is carried out on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia. The transvaginal ultrasound probe is used to visualize the ovaries and a needle attached to the probe is passed through the vaginal wall into the follicles. The fluid within each follicle is aspirated and then examined in the IVF laboratory for the presence of a mature egg. After identification, the eggs are washed and transferred into the special culture medium in Petri dishes in an incubator.
Fertilization of the eggs and culture of the embryos: While the egg retrieval is proceeding, the sperm is also collected from the male partner or donors and prepared readily. A semen sample is provided by the male partner and, in the laboratory, a concentrated preparation of the best motile sperm is extracted from the semen sample. This sperm preparation (containing approximately 150,000 sperm) is combined with the egg for fertilization.
The fertilized embryos are kept under the culture medium and incubated for several hours (up to 48hrs) to achieve the complete best stage of embryo development. The cultures are observed regularly and select the best ones for implantation by our specialist into the uterus for conceiving.
The final step of the process is the transfer of the embryo. After the transfer is done, if the embryo sticks or implants to the lining of the womb and starts growing, it results in pregnancy. After the entire process is completed, bed rest is advisable for approximately 24 hours.
The entire process of IVF can be difficult for you and your partner. You can always consider talking to people who have struggled with fertility problems before. If you are serious about getting pregnant and beating infertility, you should consider IVF. The treatment has a fairly decent success rate. You can do some research on your own and our doctors are here to help you through the process.
How much does IVF treatment cost in Siliguri?
In general, the exact IVF cost in Siliguri at the Fertility World IVF center starts from Rs. 1.20 lakhs only. However, the cost varies from clinic to clinic. Book an appointment with us today and know more about the process. We will do the best we can to help you get pregnant.
Which fertility treatments options will suit my infertility?
If you’re struggling and confused with your inability to conceive, there are many fertility treatments available to help increase your chances of having a healthy pregnancy and live baby birth. The Fertility World IVF center in Siliguri is the best IVF treatment, service provider. One can always approach its coordinators, or directly book an appointment for a free consultation or call us at the given helplines on the top page.
Apart from IVF treatments, infertility can be made fertile by different fertility treatments available depending on one’s infertility conditions. However, the best one can do is to consult the fertility specialist and follow its recommendations as one of the ways to achieve successful fertility solutions. The Fertility World IVF center in Siliguri is the best fertility treatment, service provider. You can always approach us by booking an appointment or directly contact us at our given helpline. Our available fertility options are mentioned below.
We provide other fertility treatments options apart from IVF
- Free counseling of infertility (at first registration)
- Surrogacy program
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Male infertility assessment
- Female infertility treatments
- Embryo, Egg, and Sperm assisted Donation
What can be the causes of male fertility?
Among partners about 1/3rd of the infertility issues are contributed by the male partners. Male infertility factors also influence the increased rate of miscarriages. The most common causes of male infertility are mentioned below:
- Abnormal sperm count or low sperm motility (Morphology)
- Chronic diseases such as cancer
- Environmental factors: Exposure to radioactive chemicals
- Lifestyle factors: Being overweight, smoking, drinking alcohol
What can be the causes of female infertility?
Infertility is gender-neutral. It affects the male and the female population. About 1/3rd of the infertility issues are contributed by the female partner. In the world, 50-80 million women suffer from infertility. The most common causes of female infertility are mentioned below:
- Hormonal issues leading to ovulation problems
- Tubal blockage
- Lifestyle factors: Being overweight, smoking, drinking alcohol, unhealthy diet
- Unexplained infertility
Why does women’s age play a major role in conceiving?
All Women are born with approximately 2 million eggs in their ovaries by nature. Before a girl reaches puberty, about 11,000 eggs die every month. Thus, in her teenage years, a woman has only about 300,000 to 400,000 eggs available. From this point onwards, about 1000 eggs are used every month. This has nothing to do with any form of birth control, pregnancy, hormone production, health, lifestyle, or nutritional supplements. Eventually, a woman reaches menopause when she has no viable eggs left. Therefore, the best age to conceive pregnancy is between 18 to 35 years of age for the female.
Are you struggling with pregnancy inability and looking for an alternative option to have beautiful parenthood in Siliguri? IVF treatments are the best alternative options to try with hopeful dreams. The Fertility World IVF center is the best destination to choose because it produces high success rates up to 100% at a low minimal package.
To grab the best offer (up to 10% concessions) and free consultations, Book an appointment with us today.
Also, we are available anytime when needed.