- Get Best IVF Doctors @Fertility World– Nurturing life in you
- It offers free consultation on 1st registration
- Get 100% IVF success @ the cost of Rs. 1.5 lakhs only.
- Our Doctors are selected with very strict profiles criteria
- No compromisation, it renders its committed professionals
- Most considered, recommended IVF center, Fertility World
- All fertility solutions are available under our roof, no travels
- Call/W: 919311850412 Email: email@example.com
When you browse for IVF Doctors, what does it tell you about IVF?
It tells you that In-Vitro Fertilization(IVF) is a medical procedure whereby a female egg is fertilized by male sperm in a test tube or elsewhere outside the body in the fertility laboratory. It used assisted reproductive technology (ART).
The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman’s ovulatory process, removing an ovum or ova from her ovaries, and letting sperm fertilize them in a culture medium in a laboratory.
Understanding the medical Process of IVF?
If you felt that IVF can be the only alternative for extending your family, with a healthy child. Firstly, one should understand the medical process of IVF. Let us make easy and informative benefits about how you’ll experience when you undergo IVF treatment.
Understand the IVF process in Five steps:
- Boosting your egg (Superovulation): A fertility drug is prescribed to produce multiple eggs. The drugs constitute Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) which boosts the egg more than just a normal one egg per month. Followed by transvaginal ultrasound and blood tests regularly to monitor hormone levels.
- Removal of the eggs: Before the removal of the egg, a hormonal injection will be administered to help the egg mature quickly. Then the egg is retrieved with a minor outpatient surgical procedure known as follicular aspiration. An ultrasound guide is used, guiding a thin needle into each ovary through a vagina and sucks out the eggs one at a time. It is generally done in the doctor’s office.
- Sperm collection from the husband or a Donor:
During the removal of the egg, the partner is asked to provide a sperm sample via masturbation or through different means or collected from Donors. The collected sperms are then put through a high-speed wash and spin cycle and concentrated to find the healthiest sperm.
- Fertilization: The eggs and the sperms are combined (insemination) together for fertilization under the culture medium in the fertility laboratory. It usually takes a few hours for fertilization. The sperm can also be injected directly inside the egg, it is called intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- Transfer the embryo(s) into the Uterus: Firstly, to prepare the lining of the uterus one may receive another medication. This process allows the uterus to accept the embryo in its lining.
After 3 to 5 days, a device called a catheter is used to implant the embryo into the uterus. Multiple embryos can be transferred so that one among multiples implanted itself in the lining of the uterus. Sometimes, more than one embryo is implanted which results in multiple births. Followed by pregnancy confirmation.
Now let’s check out the profiles of our best Selected IVF Doctors in India…
Dr. Brigadier R K Sharma
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, Male & Female Infertility Treatments, Laparoscopy. Address: Chandragupta Marg, Opp Russian Embassy, Chanakyapuri, Delhi- 110021, India.
- Experience: 25+ years
- IVF Treatment Success Rates: 80%
- IVF Cost in Delhi: Rs. 1.5 lac to Rs. 2.5 lac
- IVF Centre: Command Hospital, Primus Super Speciality Hospital Chanakyapuri, Fertility World Delhi
- Book Appointment: 919311850412
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Abha Majumdar
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, Male & Female Infertility Treatments, Laparoscopy. Address: F-431, New Rajinder Nagar, Delhi-110060, India.
- Qualifications: MBBS, MS in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Experience: 20+ years
- Designation: Director and Head of the IVF Centre and Human Reproduction
- Consultation: Free on first registration
- IVF Treatment Success Rates: 80%
- IVF Cost in Delhi: Rs. 1.5 lac to Rs. 2.5 lac
- IVF Centre: Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, or Genesis Clinic
- Book Appointment: 919311850412
- Email: email@example.com
Dr Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, Male & Female Infertility Treatments, Laparoscopy. Address: N 110, Block N, Panchsheel Park North, Panchsheel Park, Delhi, Delhi – 110017, India.
- Dr. Tanya Buckshee Rohatgi, a senior IVF specialist and gynecologist based in Delhi, an obstetrician.
- She is Principal Consultant at Max Super Specialty Hospital in Saket.
- She started her career in 2000. She graduated (MBBS) and completed post-graduation in MD Obstetrics & Gynecology from Lady Hardinge Medical College. M.Sc.
- She also holds an M.Sc. in Reproduction and IVF from Bristol, U.K.
Dr Surveen Ghumman Sindhu
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: A-6, Sarai Pipal Thala Village, Bharola, Panchwathi, Azadpur, Delhi, Delhi – 110033, India.
- Surveen Ghumman, a senior IVF specialist based in Delhi, is Dr. Surveen Sindhu.
- She is the head of IVF and Reproductive Medicine at Max Multispecialty Hospitals in Delhi.
- In 1986, she started fertility treatments.
- As an associate professor, Dr. Surveen Ghumman Sindhu is also at Vardhman Mahavir Medical College in Safdarjung Hospital New Delhi.
- She also established a clinical research center at Safdarjung Hospital.
Dr. Shweta Mittal Gupta
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Rajinder Nagar, Delhi – 110060, India.
- Shweta Mittal, a senior IVF specialist and gynecologist based in Delhi, is Dr. Shweta Gupta.
- Since 1996, she has been in the field. Shweta Mittal Gupta received her MBBS degree from Shivaji University in Kolhapur in 1996.
- In 1999, she received her MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the same university.
- National Board Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine was conferred to her by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- The National Board of Examination awarded her a Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Manika Khanna
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: A-41, Chander Nagar Janakpuri West Near Janakpuri West Metro Station, Delhi – 110058, India.
- Dr. Manika Khanna is an IVF specialist and laparoscopic doctor.
- Gaudium IVF Center in New Delhi is her founder and CEO.
- She graduated with an MBBS degree in 1996, and an MD in obstetrics in 1999 from Medical College Baroda.
- From Germany, she obtained her Diploma in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery.
- She was trained at Melbourne IVF in Australia and the University of Kiel, Germany.
Dr Archana Dhawan Bajaj
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: B-125, Naraina Village Rd, B – Block, Naraina Vihar, Naraina, Delhi, Delhi – 110028, India.
- Dr. Archana Dawan Bajaj, an IVF specialist, Gynecologist, and Obstetrician. She is based in Delhi.
- Since 2001, she has been working.
- She completed her MBBS at Delhi University in 1991.
- In 2001, she received her Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the National Board of Examination.
- Dr. Bajaj belongs to the National Academy of Medical Sciences.
- She holds a Master’s degree in Medical Science from the UK in the area of assisted reproduction technology.
Dr Rashmi Sharma
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: H-482, Sharma Hospital Near K.R Mangalam School, Vikaspuri, Delhi, Delhi – 110018, India.
- Dr. Rashmi Sharma, a senior infertility specialist and Gynecologist based in Delhi.
- Since 1996, she has been practicing fertility treatments.
- She has more than 24 years of experience as a physician.
- For twenty-one years, she has been working as an obstetrics and gynecology specialist.
- In 1996, she completed her MBBS at Banaras Hindu University.
- In 1999, she received her MD (Obstetrics and Gynecology).
- The National Board of Examination also awarded her a Diploma OBGYN.
Dr Sunita Rajesh Tandulwadkar
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: 40, Sassoon Rd, Sangamvadi, Pune, Maharashtra – 411001, India.
- Dr. Sunita Tadulwadkar, a true example of women empowerment in India, She provides dedicated services in the field of women’s healthcare, including in the management and operation of infertility.
- She is one of the most respected IVF doctors in Pune and India.
- She completed her MBBS in 1989 and then did her MD in 1990.
- In 1997, she completed her Diploma of Endoscopy from Kiel University in Germany. She was able to receive special instruction in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Singapore.
- She was elected to the International Society of Gynecological Endoscopist’s Elected Board in 2017.
- She has over 30 years of experience in the field and is now a specialist in infertility treatment. This includes high-risk pregnancies, laparoscopic tuboplasty, myomectomy, cryopreservation, and preimplantation genetic diagnosis), assisted reproductive technologies (ART), assisted hatching, fertility enhancement endoscopic operations, male factor, surrogacy, IVF, IUI, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), IMSI, identification, and infertility evaluation.
- She is also a member of the All American Society of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, the European Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology, and the American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
- In 2004, she was presented with the Sarvashree award, a gold medal, and the Sarvashree Award for her pioneering work in Endoscopy & Art.
Dr. Vinod Bharati
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: Survey No 4/1, Mundhwa – Kharadi Road, behind Radisson Blu, Pandhari Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra – 411014, India.
- Dr. Vinod Bharti, an Obstetrician, and Gynecologist is also a Laparoscopy doctor in Kharadi, Pune.
- He has 10+ years’ experience in these areas.
- He is one of the most respected IVF doctors in Pune. More than 10,000 couples have conceived with his help
- Dr. Vinod Bharti practices at Bharati hospital in Kharadi (Pune) today.
- Completed his MBBS at Nashik District Maratha Vilaya Prasarak Medicine College, Nasik.
- He received his Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology in the Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences in Karad in 2006.
- In 2008, he was awarded DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology), in AMALA INSTITUTE MEDICAL SKILLS, THRISSUR KERALA.
- He is a member of the PUNE OBSTETRICIAN & GYNAECOLOGIST SOCIETY and the Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE).
- The physician offers several services, including Laparoscopic surgery, Termination Of Pregnancy, Gynae Issues and Sonography.
- Individuals are provided with high-quality healthcare and state-of-the-art medical facilities at the rising Medicare multispeciality hospital in Pune.
Dr. Meghana Giri
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: Survey No 4/1, Mundhwa – Kharadi Road, behind Radisson Blu, Pandhari Nagar, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra – 411014, India.
- Dr. Meghana Giri, is a Gynecologist, and Obstetrician in Kharadi, Pune.
- She has over 11 years of experience in these areas.
- Dr. Meghana Giri works in Rising Medicare Hospital, Kharadi, Pune.
- In 2006 she completed MBBS at Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Latur, and in 2009, she was also awarded DGO in College of doctors & lotions Mumbai.
Dr. Asmita Potdar
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: Saras Baug Rd, opp. Sanas PlayGround, Vijayanagar Colony, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra – 411030, India.
- She is the top IVF/IUI doctor in Pune.
- Following her graduation, she completed her DNB in obstetrics & gynecology.
- She received her DNB in obstetrics and gynecology.
- She is a skilled practitioner in OBG and treats her patients with care.
- She has extensive experience in the following areas: Infertility treatment, Hysteroscopy, and Laparoscopy.
Dr. bharati Dhorepatil
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: S.No. 12, Nova IVF Fertility, 1/1, 1/2 C, Valkan Society, Kranti Nagar, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra – 411014, India
- Dr. Bharati Dhorepatil is a Gold Medalist in Government College Miraj-1982, Pioneering & Formation of an independent pregnancy hospital & IVF center in Pune.
- She Has helped over 10,000 couples conceive.
- She finished her fellowship and is also a Post-graduate Fellow manual to train most young gynecologists in the specialty.
- She’s a great deal of innovations on her title such as the IGD score (Individualize Gonadotropin Dose) to individualize ART therapy, Green IVF (Natural Cycle IVF), Labour Program made to Boost C-Section to a fantastic mark.
- She is the front runner in prestigious medical organizations such as IMA, FOGSI, IFS, POGS.
- She had been involved in several individual education programs like Health discussions & Websites about Women’s Health, Infertility, Cancer prevention Instruction, Breast Cancer consciousness, Menstrual Hygiene. Promoted by IMA and POGS throughout the tagline”CARE for The” that is still being used by the Association.
- Has run 17 efforts, the first of which was the ‘Save Girl Child’ effort.
- During the tenure of IMA, she worked in many elements of India spreading awareness about polio in colleges.
- She’s taken the duty of women of rural India and has helped over 10,000 girls stop cervical cancer. With this noble cause, many institutions expanded their service and she was also known on international platforms. Dr. Bharati Dhorepatil was given and recognized on many platforms.
- She was the National Coordinator of this FOGSI — FIGO summit. Dr. Bharati Dhorepatil is Vice-President of the Indian Fertility Society.
Dr. Mohit Saraogi
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: Khetan Apartment, Swami Vivekananda Rd, opp. Telephone Exchange, Malad, Adarsh Nagar, Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400064, India
- Dr. Mohit Saraogi is among the very best IVF experts in Mumbai.
- Dr. Mohit may also be a Gold Medalist in both DGO in the year 2010.
- Dr. Mohit has served a lot of patients so far employing a higher success rate in Mumbai.
- Saraogi Hospital, which has the top IVF doctor in Mumbai, is the ideal place to find a test tube baby.
- Saraogi Hospital has been working on this legacy since 1980, Dr. Mohit plays a great part in it.
Dr. Jatin Shah
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: 66 C, 1st Floor, Motiwala Building, A.K Marg, West, opposite August Kranti Maidan, Gowalia Tank, Grant Road, Mumbai- 400026, India.
- After completing his MD in obstetrics, Dr. Jatin Shah had a lifetime vision to be able to help infertile couples and relieve their severe psychological suffering.
- He has helped infertile couples achieve their dreams of having children over the past two decades
- Dr. Jatin Shah has the Exceptional distinction to perform all IVF tasks, including Oocyte Retrieval Surgery, Embryology and Embryo Transfer, which reflects the extraordinary achievement prices.
- He is known as the “IVF Commando” for his ability to resolve problems in IVF and ICSI apps at different labs.
- His credits include a number of pregnancies for women in their 40’s and 50s. The earliest was a 57 year-old lady.
- He has received gold awards at ICSE and DGO (Obstetrics & Gynecology), where he has consulted examinations at the national and local levels.
- He was also a prominent journalist for the successful IVF twin girls, Manisha Mhaiskar and Milind Mahid Mhaiskar.
Dr. Vasundara Jagannathan
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy gynecologist. Address: Building No 26, F Block, Second Avenue, 1st St, Annanagar East, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600102, India.
- Dr. Vasundara Jagannathan, an IVF specialist in Chennai, is one of the most highly regarded fertility experts.
- She is a Consultant Fertility Practitioner at the same fertility center.
- She has completed her M.Ch degree from Indore’s renowned school.
- She has been a clinical practitioner for over ten years.
- She has tried many effective infertility treatments with great success rate.
- Her experience is well-known in the provision of therapies for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART), including IUI, ICSI, and Ovulation Induction.
- She also has expertise in IVF. Her clinical and clinical skills are top-notch and she can increase fertility by performing Gynecological Laparoscopic or Hysteroscopic surgery.
- Oasis Center for Reproductive Medicine in Chennai is one of the most renowned IVF centers. Because of its transparency and reasonable prices, the center is a favorite.
Dr. M Niharika
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: King Koti Rd, Bogulkunta, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500001, India.
- Dr. M Niharika, an IVF doctor in Hyderabad, is highly regarded.
- She has 10+ years of experience in the field of fertility.
- She is well-known for her exceptional experience helping couples achieve their family goals.
- Kamineni Fertility Center in Hyderabad is where Dr. Niharika offers her best services.
- Her expertise includes In Vitro Fertilization, Intrauterine Insemination, Surrogacy, Antenatal Care, Normal and Caesarean Pregnancy Delivery, and many other areas.
Dr. Swapna Chekuri
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: Next to Omni Hospital, Off Kothapet “X” Road, X” Road, Chaitanyapuri, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500035, India.
- Dr. Swapna Chekuri, an IVF doctor in Hyderabad, is a top choice from all the patients.
- She is a specialist in In Vitro Fertilization, Intrauterine Insemination, and Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection.
- In 2008 and 2004, she completed her MBBS, and MS in Obstetrics & Gynecology at JSS Medical College, Mysore.
- She offers the lowest IVF costs in Hyderabad.
Dr. N.S Rani
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: 2-4-1060,2nd Floor, Above Bank of Baroda, road 500102., Nagole, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500035, India.
- Dr. N.S Rani, an IVF doctor in Hyderabad, is a top choice.
- Dr. N.S Rani specializes in Infertility Assessment, Intrauterine Insemination, Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration, IVF, treatment of high-risk pregnancy conditions, and male infertility.
- She is also an infertility specialist and is also an Obstetrician/Gynecologist in Hyderabad.
- She has 15+ years of experience now.
Dr. Vijay Kumar PK
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: 115 Old airport road Opposite Kemp fort (Total Mall Bengaluru Karnataka 560017, 115, HAL Old Airport Rd, Nanja Reddy Colony, Jeevan Bima Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560075, India.
- Dr Vijay Kumar PPK has extensive experience in the field.+23 Years as an IVF Specialist.
- He is also known for his reputation as a “respected” author.General and laparoscopic surgeons.
- He completed his MBBS (1998) from the University of Gulbarga and his MD (2002 from Mumbai University).
- He also completed his DNB at Institute of Reproductive Medicine in Kolkata (2004).
- In 2013, he completed his Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences in Kadapa.
- Now he is serving as the best respected fertility Doctor in Bangalore.
Dr. Adinarayana Makam
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: 89, 17th Cross, MC Layout, Landmark: Near Balagangadharanatha Swamy Metro Station, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560040, India.
- Dr. Adinarayana Makam, a well-known physician. Gynecologists and Obstetricians India.
- He has earned a rich experience of 23 + Years in fertility.
- He is an active member of organizations such as the General Medical Council (GMC) in the UK and Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology London (RCOG).
- In 1994, he completed his MBBS at Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, and in 2000, he received his MD (OBG), from Mysore Medical College. In 2003,
- He completed MRCOG at the Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology in London.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: Opus, 143, 1st Cross, 5th Block, Landmark: Near Apollo Hospital,, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560034, India.
- Dr. Mahesh Koegol specialist in Infertility and IVFWith10+ years of experience.
- He is a well-known expert in handling IVF, ovulation stimulation, ICSI and male fertility, PESA, TESA, and other related procedures.
- He is a member of the Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the Federation of Obstetricians of India at Bangalore, and the Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction.
Dr. Manju B Nair
Specialist: IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy- Male-Female Infertility Treatments-Laparoscopy. Address: 89, 17th Cross, MC Layout, Landmark: Near Balagangadharanatha Swamy Metro Station, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560040, India
- Dr. Manju B. Nair has been practicing in the field of Reproductive Medicine since 1996.
- IVF Specialist for +19 Years.
- She is a professional member of the Karnataka Medical Council, and the Indian Medical Association.
- She is also affiliated with the American Society of Reproductive Medicine as well as the European Society of Human Reproduction.
- She has an MBBS degree as well as an MS degree from Government Medical College Trivandrum.
- She also holds MD and Fellowship degrees
If you’re looking for the best fertility specialist from the listed above, we have an arrangement for you, in every possible way. Our doctors are ever ready to hear your stories. Book an appointment with us today.