- All Doctors are highly certified experienced professionals
- Complete Fertility solutions under one roof
- Free first consultation: Book an appointment
- Call/W: 919311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What exactly is vitro fertilization (IVF)?
“In Vitro” is a Latin word meaning “in glass”. In IVF the male sperm and female eggs are fertilized in a laboratory to create an embryo. Then, the embryo that is fertilized is transferred into the uterus of the woman. A full cycle of IVF is about 21 days to finish.
The procedure can be carried out by using eggs from the couple’s own and sperm. They can decide to make use of Donor Eggs, sperms, and embryos. When more than one embryo gets transferred into a uterus may result in multiple births. Our highly trained and experienced fertility specialists and embryologists utilize advanced diagnostic techniques and the most recent technology to offer the most advanced fertility treatments. It is affordable to have IVF at Gurgaon with Fertility World affordable and reliable, with a high rate of success.
Fertility World has been helping families with children in Gurugram for 2 decades. From humble beginnings, in which we had set up “FERTILITY WORLD” in Gurugram to the present day that we serve the whole width and length of Pan India now with advanced facilities, we are the most significant FERTILITY service provider in the smaller and medium segment of Gurgaon.
Our Panel Of best IVF doctors in Gurugram
Dr. Nishi Singh
Dr. Nishi Singh, a Highly respected Infertility Specialist. More than 25 years of combined experience. 15 years as a specialist. She holds an MBBS degree, a DGO, and an MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology). She has worked in numerous hospitals and clinics in Delhi, Punjab. Refractory IVF failures, Repeated IVF failures, and Recurrent Abortions are just some of the cases she has handled. High success rates have been achieved through her compassionate approach, thorough evaluation, and comprehensive treatment. Her extraordinary ability to care for her patients holistically and get outstanding results is a testament to her exceptional talent. Her dedication and expertise in patient care make her a highly respected doctor.
Dr. Meenu HANDA
Dr. Meenu Handa is an obstetrician/gynecologist. She is based in Gurgaon. She received her MS in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Pune University in 2002. Since 2008, she has been a specialist. She is also a Fellow of Reproductive Medicine at Tamil Nadu Doctor MGR Medical University. She has been registered with Haryana State Medical Council since 2015. Dr. Meenu Handa has expertise in both gynecology and obstetrics. She is also an expert in infertility. She is also a senior IVF consultant. She is an expert in treating Ovarian Cancer, Ovarian cysts, and Polycystic Ovary Syndromes (PCOS), Peritoneal Cancers, Peritoneal Cancers, Peritoneal Cancers, Overactive bladders, Primary Ovarian Failure, and Polycystic Ovarian Syndromes (PCOS). She is an expert on the treatment of Posterior vaginal prolapse (rectocele), Posthysterectomy Prolapse and Postmenopausal bleeding, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Peritoneal Cancer, Overactive bladder, Primary ovarian failure, and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). She has published in both national and international journals. She has attended many seminars about IVF technical skills.
Dr. Geeta Baruah
- Dr. Geeta Baruah Nath is a gynecologist, specialist in infertility Laparoscopic surgeon, obstetrician and gynecologist who is well-known and has a record over 25 years.
- She is well-known for her skills in dealing with high-risk pregnancy both globally and nationally for women younger than 15 years old and over 35 years of age. are less than 100lbs, or are overweight and weigh under 5′ tall.
- She has effortlessly dealt with cases of pregnancies which had a history of complications including fetal loss, large sized baby, pre-eclampsia or eclampsia, preterm labor and/or delivery, still birth, small-for-gestational age baby.
- She is well-known for her treatment of abnormalities that affect the reproductive system, bleeding in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy, gestational diabetes hypertension as well as infections of the vagina or cervix, kidney infections, Rh incompatibility, uterine fibroids, and more.
Dr. Alka Kriplani
- Dr. Alka Kriplani is a Gynecologist, Gyn-Lap surgeon and fertility specialist with more than 40 years of expertise.
- She was awarded Padma Shri, the fourth most prestigious Indian civilian honor, from India’s Government of India in 2015 and the Dr. B. C. Roy Award in 2007.
- In addition she has also won the Rashtriya Gaurav Award (2007) and she was awarded the Dr. Nimish Shelat Research Prize in Reproductive Endocrinology (2010) and DGF Women of the Year Award (2010).
- She has presented more than 770 guest lectures across India and around the world on various medical subjects.
- Dr. Kriplani has many publications under her name – 380+ scientific publications as well as 403 abstracts in journals both international and national. She has also published four books.
- She is the president of the Gynecological the Endocrine Society in India (GESI), Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopic Society (DGES), Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD), the former president of the Federation of Obstetricians and Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI) Editorial Director of the Asian Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology Practice and National Corresponding Editor Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology of India.
- Her specialties are Reproductive Endocrinology, Gynecological Endoscopy, Fetal Medicine, High-Risk Pregnancy, Infertility and Minimally Invasive Surgery.
Dr. Nutan Agarwal
- Dr. Nutan Agarwal is an Gynecologist and Obstetrician with more than 37 years of experience.
- Her specialties include managing recurrent losses to pregnancy, PCOS, abnormal uterine bleeding, menopausal tumors, laparoscopic surgeries IVF, infertility and vaginal plastic surgery.
- She is a lifetime member of the Federation of Obs & Gynae society of India (FOGSI), Association of Obstetric and Gynaecological Society Delhi (AOGD), Indian Society of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology (ISOPARB), National Association of Reproductive and Child Health of India (NARCHI), Indian Society of Prenatal Diagnosis and Therapy (ISPAT), Delhi Society of Prenatal Diagnosis and Therapy (DSPAT), Association of Gynecologic Oncologist of India (AGOI), Geriatic Society of India (GSI), Indian Medical Association (IMA), Delhi Medical Association (DMA), Gynae Endocrine Society of India (GESI), PCOS and Metabolic Syndrome Society of India and International Society of USG in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Annual (ISUOG).
- She is the founding Secretary of the Gynae Endocrine Society of India Vice President of the Society of PCOS and Metabolic Syndrome Hon. Secretary for AOGD Delhi and chairperson of the committee on Endocrine of AOGD and executive member of the Delhi Society of Prenatal diagnosis Fetal Medicine committee in AOGD and Medical Disorder Committee of FOGSI.
- She is the editor-in-chief of the journal – Indian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Dr. Sonu Balhara Ahlawat
She is currently working as a senior consultant in the reproductive department of Infertility and IVF department of Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. Have a wealth of experience of over 17 years of experience in the field of reproductive medicine trained on Artificial Reproductive Techniques as well as Endoscopic procedures from the renowned ART Unit of Army Hospital Research & Referral, New Delhi.
The focus of clinical practice is on reproductive medicine(IVF, IUI, Donor egg and donor semen program fertility preservation) Recurrent pregnancy loss, and High-Risk Pregnancy. Endoscopic techniques (hysteroscopy as well as laparoscopy)
Expertise in procedures like Ovum picking up the transfer of embryos, in-uterine insemination the aspiration of follicular follicles, monitoring folli by ultrasonography. Diagnostic and surgical procedures on laparoscopy and hysteroscopy. All routines for obstetrics and gynecology and emergency procedures. Experience is available in Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) as well as in Endoscopic Surgeries
Dr. Ila Gupta
Dr. Ila Gupta is famous for her work in the area of Gynecology as well as reproduction medicine within India. She completed her MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Jabalpur & MBBS at Gwalior. Then she completed her certificate in endoscopy in France.
She is a participant in various prestigious organizations such as the Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Society, Indian Fertility Society, Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction, Obstetrics & Gynae Society. Her expertise lies in IVF, Infertility Surrogacy, Endoscopy
Dr. Sonia Malik
Dr. Sonia Malik is one of the most experienced and highly regarded Obstetrics and Gynaecologists in India. She has a rich experience of 33+ years and has performed more than 7000 Art Cycles. She has performed over 15-20 IUI Cycles as well as 20-25 IVF Cycles each month.
She is a scientist at the Reproductive Research Center, Cleveland Clinic, USA.Dr. Malik is a full participant in various well-known organizations, including FOGSI, Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology Delhi, Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction, Indian Menopause Society, Indian Medical Association, Indian Society for Study of Reproduction and Infertility, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, and American Society of Reproductive Endocrinologist.
Her specialization is Advances in assisted reproduction techniques (IVF, ICSI, IMSI) Reproductive Endocrinology and Immunology Genital Tuberculosis, and premature Ovarian Failure.
Dr. Divya Sardana
Dr. Divya Sardana is an IVF specialist with more than 16 decades of experience. Dr. Sardana is a member of the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction, Gurgaon Obs and Gynae Society (GOGS), and Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
Dr. Sweta Gupta
- Dr. Sweta Gupta is an internationally-trained specialist in fertility with more than 22 years working experience.
- She was a part of an London Infertility Unit where she conducted nearly 1,000plus IVF cycles per year.
- Her clinical interests are IUI, IVF, ICSI, IMSI, TESA, PESA, Blastocyst culture, Cryopreservation, Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy.
- She is an associate participant in the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, London (MRCOG), DFSRH (UK), RCOG, British Fertility Society, Indian Fertility Society, FOGSI, NOGS, IMA and AOGD.
- She earned a Master’s Degree (MSc) on Reproduction and Development from Bristol University, UK.
- Dr. Sweta has also completed an education course in Assisted Conception Technology, certified by the British Fertility Society.
- She took an advanced laparoscopy training course at MOET Guildford and a course in ultrasound for obstetrics, doppler, and gynae. Sheffield, UK.
Dr. Leena Yadav
- Dr. Leena Yadav is an acclaimed Obstetrician Gynaecologist, Obstetrician, and specialist in Infertility. She has extensive experience over 14 years.
- Her expertise is with the field of In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and surgery to remove fibroids, Endometriosis Treatment, Fertility Conserving procedures Fertility Treatment, Uterus Removal Surgery, Abortion / Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP) Laparoscopic Gynaecology and Gynaecological Endoscopy.
- Dr. Yadav is a specialist on IVF/ICSI (donor) IVF Surrogacy, Embryo Donation, High-Risk Obstetrics Women’s Health, Family Planning and many more.
- She has several research papers that have been published in both national and internationally peer-reviewed journals.