- The Fertility World is a renowned fertility center in Pune
- It offers complete fertility solutions under its roof
- High success rate in IVF +ICSI+IUI+ Male/female infertility treatments etc.
- Free first consultation: Book an appointment
- Call/W: 919311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today, the Fertility World is the best-considered fertility center in Pune. It strictly maintains professional standards in the field of fertility. Apart from the center’s best structure and world best laboratory facilities availability, it is the best fertility influencer to its patients and people in general due to its remarkable services.
The fertility world 10+ years of experiences of fertility has greatly influenced and has overwhelmed, listening to the grief and emotional stories of our infertile patients. We, therefore, have strongly committed to dedicating our fertility professionalism with pure dignity and providing great relief to our patients.
You can also consider us as the best Fertility center because we provide all the fertility solutions under our roof, providing 100% satisfactory treatment to our patients. WE provide fertility solutions from A-Z and some of our great services are mentioned here below:
- Confidential Counseling
- IUI (IntraUterine Insemination)
- IVF (In-vitro Fertilization)
- ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Surrogacy (Gestational Surrogacy)
- Blastocyst culture
- Surgical sperm retrieval
- Assisted Donation programs (Egg / sperm / embryo)
- Male fertility treatments
- Female fertility treatments
Let’s discuss our fertility programs in brief…
Once you book an appointment with us from our website or via the provided contacts/mail above. Our coordinators will right away contact you to schedule direct counseling with our fertility Doctors. Our Doctors are very friendly and always ready to hear your fertility stories. From there based on your fertility conditions or from your previous reports, he/she will guide you for the best fertility solutions to be followed. If you choose the fertility world for fertility treatments, our doctors will walk hand-in-hand with you until you achieve fertility success.
We provide free complimentary counseling on your first registration.
Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
IUI is a type of artificial insemination for treating infertility. It is a simple process where Sperm that have been washed and concentrated are placed directly into the uterus around the time your ovary releases one or more eggs to be fertilized. It helps a healthy sperm to get closer to your egg.
How does IUI work?
In IUI, the sperm cells are directly injected into the uterus at the time of ovulation in females. IUI shortens the time and the distance sperm has to travel, which is easier and faster to fertilize the egg.
- Before the IUI procedure, you may be prescribed fertility medicine to enhance your ovulation stimulation.
- The semen will be collected from your partner or a healthy sperm donor.
- The semen undergoes washing process and concentration,
- Then healthy sperms are collected from the washed and concentrated semen,
- a 4-inch syringe with a plunger, not a bulb end is used and injects the sperm into the uterus through a thin flexible tube.
- If sperm fertilizes the egg and the fertilized egg gets implanted in the lining of the uterus, pregnancy is confirmed.
IUI is a simple and low-tech procedure, and it can be less expensive than other types of fertility treatments. It increases your chances of pregnancy, but everyone’s body is different, so there’s no guarantee that IUI will work.
How much does IUI cost in the Fertility World, Pune?
IUI is usually less expensive than other types of fertility treatments like IVF. However, the cost depends from clinic to clinic, we placed at an affordable cost from Rs. 12,000 up to Rs. 15,000.
In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
IVF is a type of assisted reproductive technology (ART). It involves retrieving eggs from a woman’s ovaries and fertilizing them with sperm outside the body, in the fertility laboratory. This fertilized egg is known as an embryo. The embryo can then be frozen for storage or transferred to a woman’s uterus based on your decisions.
What are the conditions available for IVF treatments?
Depending on your fertility conditions medically, one can use the following for IVF treatments:
- Your eggs and your partner’s sperm
- Your eggs and donor sperm
- Donor eggs and your partner’s sperm
- Donor eggs and donor sperm
- Donated embryos
Who should consider undergoing IVF treatment?
IVF helps people with infertility who want to have a baby. IVF is expensive and invasive, so many couples often try other fertility treatments first (taking fertility drugs or IUI). IVF is the alternative for those infertile people having the following situation:
- Women over the age of 35 (fertility reduces from this age)
- Women with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
- Women with poor ovarian function
- Having endometriosis
- Having uterine fibroids
- Male infertilities with poor sperm morphology
- Unexplained infertility
- Parents also choose IVF for the risk of passing a genetic disorder on to their offspring. A medical lab tests the embryos for genetic abnormalities. Then, a doctor only implants embryos without genetic defects.
What is the process of IVF?
IVF involves the six following steps, they are:
- Ovarian stimulation
- Egg retrieval
- Sperm Collection
- Embryo culture
- Embryo transfer
Normally women produce one egg during each menstrual cycle per month. However, IVF requires multiple eggs, which increases the chances of developing a viable embryo. To stimulate your ovary, You’ll receive fertility drugs to boost and increase the number of eggs than normal produce. During this time, our doctor performs regular blood tests and ultrasounds to monitor the production of eggs and know when to retrieve them.
Egg retrieval is also known as follicular aspiration. It’s a surgical procedure performed under anesthesia. Our Doctor uses an ultrasound guide to lead the needle through your vagina, into your ovary, and egg-containing follicles. The needle consisting of suction will aspirate the eggs and fluid out of each follicle. The eggs are carefully placed under the medium.
After the egg retrieval, the male partner semen samples are collected via masturbation or other aspiration methods based on their conditions.
Our technician under the guidance will combine the sperm with the eggs in a petri dish under the culture medium for fertilization. If that doesn’t produce embryos, our doctor decides to use ICSI, and generate the embryos.
Embryo Culture and development
Our doctors will monitor the fertilized eggs to ensure that they’re dividing and developing normally under incubation. The best stage embryo is selected for implantation. Sometimes, the embryos may undergo testing for genetic conditions at this time. If there is a risk of genetic disease from the parents.
When the embryos are fully developed. This normally occurs three to five days after fertilization. Implantation involves inserting a thin tube called a catheter inserted into your vagina, past your cervix, and into your uterus. Our doctor then releases the embryo into your uterus. Pregnancy occurs when the embryo implants itself in the uterine wall. This can take 6 to 10 days. A blood test will determine if you’re pregnant.
Gestational surrogacy is an arrangement where another woman called a surrogate mother carries and delivers a child for another intended couple, intended parents. In this type of surrogacy, the surrogates do not share any genetic relationship with the child, because the eggs used to generate the embryos do not come from the surrogate. The egg is retrieved from one woman (intended mother or a healthy donor), fertilized with partner or donor sperm, and implanted in another woman’s uterus (surrogate). Therefore, the intended parent is the biological parents of the child legally.
What is the process of gestational surrogacy?
Surrogacy is incomplete without the In-vitro fertilization (IVF) process except the carrier is the surrogate mother. It involves complete IVF steps…
- Ovarian stimulation
- Egg retrieval
- Sperm Collection
- Embryo culture
- Embryo transfer to the surrogate mother uterus
Who needs the surrogate mother?
A surrogate mother is used when an intended parent wants to have a child of their own and the intended mother does not have a uterus or has a medical condition that would prevent or is unable to carry a pregnancy safely. Also, a surrogate is considered for those women who have a history that suggests a problem with their uterus such as recurrent miscarriage or IVF failure or when a female partner is absent (single parents).
How do you get a gestational surrogate mother?
The Fertility World fertility center in Pune has the best surrogate mother database. We have a young and healthy surrogate at her best reproductive age and ready to receive the embryo. We can provide our surrogate profile and allow you to pick your preferences. However, the surrogate’s identity remains anonymous or confidential among the involved parties.
What are the surrogate qualifications in the fertility world?
- She is a young and healthy woman between the ages of 21 and 35
- She had a successful term pregnancy
- She had at least one child or nursing of her own
- She has a supportive family environment to help her cope with the added stress of pregnancy.
- The carrier should have no more than 5 previous vaginal deliveries or two previous cesarean deliveries.
- She is pre-screened and ready to carry the pregnancy
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
ICSI is a process where a single sperm is injected directly into the cytoplasm of the woman’s egg. Normally, to achieve fertilization, the head of the sperm must attach to the outer membrane of the egg. Once attached, the sperm pushes through the outer layer to the inside of the egg cytoplasm, where fertilization occurs.
Sometimes the sperm cannot penetrate the outer layer, for a variety of reasons. The egg’s outer layer may be thick or hard to penetrate or the sperm may be unable to swim. In these cases, ICSI can be done along with IVF to help fertilize the egg.
How does ICSI work?
There are two ways that an egg may be fertilized by IVF: traditional and ICSI. In traditional IVF, 50,000 or more swimming sperm are placed next to the egg in a laboratory dish. Fertilization occurs when one of the sperm enters into the cytoplasm of the egg. In the ICSI process, a tiny needle, called a micropipette, is used to inject a single sperm into the center of the egg. With either traditional IVF or ICSI, once fertilization occurs, the fertilized egg (now called an embryo) grows in a laboratory for 1 to 5 days before it is transferred to the uterus.
Who needs ICSI?
ICSI helps to overcome fertility problems, such as:
- The male partner produces too few sperm to do artificial insemination (intrauterine insemination [IUI]) or IVF.
- The sperm may not move in a normal fashion.
- The sperm may have trouble attaching to the egg.
- A blockage in the male reproductive tract may keep sperm from getting out.
- Eggs have not been fertilized by traditional IVF, regardless of the condition of the sperm.
- In vitro matured eggs are being used.
- Previously frozen eggs are being used.
Cryopreservation of human gametes (egg, sperm) and embryos has become the most commonly used and widely used method in most embryology laboratories and fertility centers. Currently, there are two basic principally different methods used for cryopreservation: slow freezing and vitrification. Vitrification is a very promising method with massive use in embryology.
The fertility world has been cryopreserving for decades and the outcomes are all viable and successful. Today, we’re proud to preserve yours for your plan. Use this opportunity only when you are young 21 to 35 years. At the same time continue your career. Remember, as you age, your fertility strength reduces and diminishes day by day. Decide which stage you want to be in.
If you’re infertile and looking for any fertility solutions, consider the fertility world in Pune. We will guide you the best way we committed, and provide you with complete satisfaction upon choosing us for your infertility. You register, call, or email you become our great responsibility.
For all related fertility treatments, the cost, its success, effectiveness, or any queries fertility-related. We’re available any time. Consider us today.