Today, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) known as Artificial Insemination procedure is the best option for couples where a husband’s sperm is morphologically weak to swim into the wife’s fallopian tube to fertilize an egg. IUI is best suited when the wife’s fallopian tubes are patent and the husband’s sperm count is adequate and weak in mobility. IUI is the first fertility option before taking huge decisions like IVF, Surrogacy, ICSI.
What is the Cost of IUI Treatment in Qatar?
A typical IUI treatment cycle costs from 500 to 4,000 USD depending upon your infertility or medical conditions. The table below provides an approximate cost of IUI treatment at the Fertility world in Qatar:
|Treatment||Cost in QAR||Cost in USD|
|IUI Treatments||1820 up to 14564||500 up to 4000|
Generally in IUI treatment, it involves three critical inputs that determine the final price of the IUI treatment. They are:
- Medication: These medications principally ensure that a woman ovulates one or more eggs at the right time.
- Clomid or letrozole (if required) – It costs 100s USD per cycle.
- Gonadotropins (If required) – When a stronger response is required and costs 2,000 USD per cycle.
- “Trigger shot” is often given to induce ovulation and costs 50 – 250 USD. Rarely used.
- Regulate and Bloodwork: This allows the doctor to ensure that follicles (containing eggs) are growing, but not at a rate of speed that could be dangerous and lead to multiple gestation births. Pricing models vary but typically monitoring and blood work cost up to 1,000 USD per cycle.
- Insemination: This represents the process of actually injecting sperm into the uterus and costs between 150 to 400 USD.
IUI Success rate in Qatar at the Fertility World
Although the success rate per treatment is uncertain depending upon your medical conditions, the fertility world in Qatar has a high rate of success in all of our assisted reproduction treatments.
The Fertility World offers all other fertility treatment options under its single roof some of which includes:
- Successful IVF treatments in Qatar,
- IVF treatments with ICSI,
- Natural Cycle IVF treatments,
- Healthy Surrogate Mother Database- Self-selection,
- Excellent Gametes Donor Bank- Self-selection,
- Comprehensive Chromosomal Screening (CCS),
- Screening for hereditary diseases through PGD and much more.
In Qatar, the Fertility World fertility center has the best expertise in IUI treatment today. Why?
- For decades it has been working in the fertility field,
- It has the top specialist Doctor treating IUI,
- It has multiple Doctors from different Countries filling the gap of a language barrier,
- Ultra-laboratory with sophisticated equipment,
- It provides a high IUI Success rate from 60%-100%
- Offer free Consultations with doctors and Lawyers,
- Offering IUI cost in Qatar from 500-5000 USD,
- The package offered is always flexible,
Why is IUI treatment done?
The hoped-for outcome of IUI is for the sperm to swim into the fallopian tube and fertilize a waiting egg, resulting in pregnancy.
A couple’s ability to become pregnant depends on many different factors. Intrauterine insemination is used most often in couples who have:
- IUI is most commonly used for women to achieve pregnancy when donor sperm is used. Frozen donor sperm specimens are obtained from the fertility world donor bank and thawed before the IUI procedure.
- IUI is often performed as the first treatment for unexplained infertility during ovulation.
- IUI is often the first treatment approach for couples with Endometriosis-related infertility.
- IUI is used for mild male factor infertility. Male below-average sperm concentration, weak movement (motility) of sperm, or abnormalities in sperm size and shape (morphology), IUI makes it possible with all the issues.
- Cervical factor infertility. Your cervix, at the lower end of the uterus, provides the opening between your vagina and uterus. Mucus produced by the cervix around the time of ovulation provides an ideal environment for sperm to travel from your vagina to the fallopian tubes. But, if your cervical mucus is too thick, it may impede the sperm’s journey. The cervix itself may also prevent sperm from reaching the egg. Scarring, such as that caused by a biopsy or other procedures, can cause the cervix to thicken. IUI bypasses your cervix, depositing sperm directly into your uterus and increasing the number of sperm available to meet the awaiting egg.
- Ovulatory factor infertility. IUI may also be performed for women who have infertility caused by problems with ovulation, including an absence of ovulation or a reduced number of eggs.
- Semen allergy. Rarely, an allergy to proteins in semen can cause infertility. Ejaculation into the vagina causes redness, burning, and swelling where the semen contacts the skin. A condom can protect you from the symptoms, but it also prevents pregnancy. If your sensitivity is severe, IUI can be effective, since many of the proteins in semen are removed before the sperm is inserted. Intrauterine insemination is a relatively simple and safe procedure, and the risk of serious complications is low.
What is the process of IUI treatment?
The first step to begin Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is having medication prescribed by the specialist after your infertility examination. Medication helps your eggs to mature and be ready to be fertilized.
The insemination procedure is performed during ovulation. Sometimes, to trigger ovulation you may be prescribed hormones. Regular monitoring and blood work determine chances to get pregnant.
Collection of partners Sperms: The collected sperms are prepared for insemination through a process called Sperm Washing. This washing process pulls out a concentrated amount of healthy sperms, it also gets rid of chemicals in the semen that may cause reactions in the uterus causing it hard to get pregnant. If frozen donor sperm is used from our donor bank in Qatar, the sperm is washed and ready for IUI.
Procedure: Our Doctor slides a thin flexible tube through the cervix into the uterus. A small syringe is used to insert the sperm via the tube directly into the uterus. Positive pregnancy is confirmed if the sperm fertilizes the egg and implants it into the lining of the uterus. The procedure takes only about 5 to 20 minutes and is painless, no anesthesia is used for the process.
If you got what you are looking for and decided to proceed with the IUI treatment at the Fertility World in Qatar.
Book an appointment today or contact us for any fertility queries contact us at our provided number, email, we provide free consultations with our doctors.
We are committed to serving you better. Together we build your family.