The Fertility World IVF Center welcomes all of you.
Are you searching for an IVF process step by step? Don’t worry if you’re unable to get pregnant after long periods of trying naturally. In Vitro fertilization (IVF) has been rescuing those infertile parents for 40 years all over the World and today it has become one of the famous hotspot for thousands of parents. IVF treatment in India is fulfilling their dreams by giving them an amazing gift “a healthy child” enriching their parenthood.
Best IVF treatment fertility Center
- The Fertility World- Nurturing Life In You!
- Highest IVF success rate producer up to 100%,
- It offers IVF at a low cost from 1.5 lac-2.5 lacs,
- Provide free direct consultations with our Doctors,
- We have IVF specialists from different countries,
- Reach us C/W +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
High IVF Success Rates @ the Fertility World
When it comes to in vitro fertilization (IVF), data is crucial for women and families looking for the best chances to conceive. The data and table provided below indicate the success rates of IVF, advanced IVF treatments at the Fertility World.
|IVF TREATMENTS||SUCCESS RATE|
|IVF with Donor Eggs||99%|
|Self IVF Program||85%|
|IVF with ICSI||80%|
|Laser-Assisted Hatching Program||75%|
|IVF with TESA, PESA||70%|
The IVF success rate is procedure depends upon various factors as given below:
- Age of the female partner
- Duration of infertility
- Type of infertility (primary or secondary)
- Cause of infertility
- Quality of the sperm, egg, and embryo
- The endometrial development
- Luteal phase post transfer
IVF is commonly used to treat:
- A couple who have failed IUI treatment,
- Women with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
- Women below 45 years with unexplained fertility issues,
- Women with damaged or blocked fallopian tubes
- Women with endometriosis
- Men with low sperm counts or blockage
- Male with high numbers of sperm with an abnormal shape or movement.
- Women with ovulation disorders- fewer eggs are available for fertilization.
- Endometriosis- affecting the function of the ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
- Uterine fibroids common in women in their 30s and 40s- interfere with the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal
- Unexplained infertility means no cause of infertility has been found despite evaluation for common causes.
- A genetic disorder
- Fertility preservation for cancer or other health conditions
Understanding the IVF process step by step
IVF means In Vitro Fertilization– outside the body in the Petri dishes under the fertility laboratory. Generally, the IVF implantation process involves fertilizing the women’s egg with the male sperm in an incubator outside the body, then implanting the best-fertilized embryo back into the woman’s uterus (womb). It takes about 3 weeks for embryo implantation.
IVF Process step by step:
- Book an appointment: If you think that IVF is the best option to treat your infertility. Book an appointment via our provided platforms (fill the form on our website, calls, WhatsApp, Email). Our coordinator will contact you within no time and schedule your direct appointment with our IVF Specialists.
- Initial Consultation: The fertility World provides free consultations (no charges). If after an initial consultation (testing and diagnosis) our specialist determines that IVF is the best plan for you, then below are the normal steps that the treatment will follow.
- Ovulation: At the time of the menstrual cycle, begin the stimulation or superovulation process, You’ll be given fertility drugs. Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) or Luteinising Hormone (LH) drugs boost your body to produce more than just the normal one egg per month. The more eggs you produce, the more chances you’ll have successful fertilization later on in the treatment. Ovulation (release of the egg from the ovary) is caused by an increase in LH about two weeks before menstruation starts.
You’ll receive transvaginal ultrasounds and blood tests regularly during this step in the IVF process to check on your ovaries and monitor your hormone levels.
- Trigger Injection: Once the ovulation is confirmed our specialist will advise you the exact time to administer the trigger injection, an injection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) to aid the egg’s final maturation and loosen it from the follicle wall. This trigger injection time is crucial, it is noted down very specifically by the specialist. This injection helps the egg to mature quickly.
- Egg retrieval: Egg retrieval takes place on the second morning after the final injection (34-36 hours later). In this egg removal process, our IVF embryologist will perform a minor surgical procedure known as the follicular aspiration for removing the eggs or “egg-pick up” under very light sedation, it is performed as an outpatient.
An ultrasound-guided probe is used which guides the fine needle into each of the ovaries through the vaginal canal. This fine needle is attached with the suction mechanics and sucks out the egg, one at a time. The fluid in the follicle is then extracted into a test tube and studied under a microscope to look for eggs. This procedure takes about 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of follicles that have developed.
After the egg retrieval, you will rest for one hour before going home. The Fertility World always recommends that its patients take the day off work and avoid any strenuous exercise.
- Semen Sample Collection: While your eggs are being removed, your partner will be asked to produce his semen sample. If you and your partner have any concerns about collecting the sample, be free to discuss it with our specialist before starting your cycle. It may be possible to produce the sample at home and drop it off at the clinic, or freeze one of your partner’s semen samples as a backup. You may also choose to use donor sperm (if required). The sperm are then put through a high-speed wash and spin cycle to find the healthiest ones.
- Fertilize the egg with the sperm: The best-concentrated sperm is combined with the retrieved eggs, the combining stage is called insemination. The combination is placed in an incubator overnight and the eggs are examined the next day for signs of fertilization. Mostly, 60-70 percent of eggs will fertilize if the sperm sample appears normal. It usually takes a few hours for a sperm to fertilize an egg. The fertilized eggs are then kept in the incubator for an additional 48 hours.
Sometimes, your treating specialist may suggest Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) as part of your treatment if the sperm quality is low (sperm count, morphology, or motility). ICSI is a specialized form of treatment for male infertility and involves injecting a single sperm directly into a single mature egg.
- Embryo Transfer into the Uterus: The embryo transferring begins about 2-5 days after fertilization. The best stage embryo chosen for transferring is inserted into a thin plastic catheter (a soft tube), which is passed through the cervix, into the uterus, and gently released. The process itself takes only a few minutes and is usually painless. This part of the IVF process is performed in the doctor’s office while you are awake.
Generally, Multiple embryos are transferred in the hopes that at least one will implant itself in the lining of the uterus and begin to develop. Sometimes more than one embryo ends up implanting, which is why multiples are possible in women who use IVF.
After the transfer, some of the remaining embryos may be suitable for vitrification (rapid freezing), and this option is available to all patients undergoing IVF treatment. Frozen embryos can be used in subsequent cycles if the first one is not successful.
- The luteal phase: This is the phase/time between the embryo transfer and the pregnancy test. During this time you must look after yourself and maintain good health and wellbeing. The IVF process replicates natural reproduction.
- The pregnancy test: The pregnancy is tested via blood test about 14 days after the embryo transfer. If pregnancy is confirmed, you are the first person to notify our nurses via contacts or in-person and will advise you on the next steps to take on your journey to having a child.
We recognize that the time between embryo transfer and your pregnancy test can be emotionally charged with anxiety and expectation. Therefore, to help you we can arrange a place for your birth parting our happiness with your expanding family. We provide personalized, compassionate care and will support you at every step of your fertility journey.
Results of IVF:
- If you’re pregnant: our specialists refer you to an obstetrician or other pregnancy specialist for prenatal care.
- If you’re not pregnant: you’ll stop taking progesterone and likely get your period within a week. If you don’t get your period or you have unusual bleeding, contact our doctor. If you’re interested in attempting another cycle of in vitro fertilization (IVF), our doctor will suggest steps you can take to improve your chances of getting pregnant through IVF.
What is the best age for women to achieve successful IVF treatment?
IVF is most successful for women in their 20’s and early 30’s. Success rates start steadily decreasing once she reaches her mid 30’s. A woman’s age and years of infertility become the deciding factor.
If you’re a couple and have experienced infertility after 2 years of trying unprotected intercourse and have learned and understood the above-mentioned infertility reasons. You don’t have to worry at all, IVF is the best option for you to decide, it gives you a healthy baby.
The Fertility World IVF Center is the best today and is offering IVF at the lowest cost from 1.5 lacs to 2.5 lacs. It is offering free consultations and up to 10% concession from the package offered with a guaranteed IVF success rate.
If your final thought about IVF treatment is 100%, book an appointment, or give us a call, Whats App us today. We will get back to you right away.
Together we built your families!