Low-cost IVF Center in Lucknow, Uttar-Pradesh Get World Class IVF treatment at Fertility World at an affordable cost:
- Reasonable cost of IVF packages starting from INR 80,000 (Eighty thousand) only.
- Overall accredited as the best favorable environment services provider.
- Well experienced doctors with a high success rate.
- Offers all advanced IVF/surrogacy treatments under one roof.
- Call/W: 919311850412 Email: email@example.com
What is In-vitro Fertilisation (IVF)?
Learn and understand more about the Cost of IVF treatment, offers of IVF cost At Fertility World. Steps of IVF (processes) The success rate of IVF in Lucknow, Uttar-Pradesh. In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) means a medical procedure where a woman’s eggs and a man’s sperm are collected from prospective parents or by using donors, they are mixed in a special advanced fertility laboratory and allowed to be fertilized.
The process of IVF
The IVF process involves regular monitoring and stimulating a female ovulatory process, removing eggs from the female ovaries, and letting the sperm fertilize the eggs under the Culture Media in a fertility laboratory. After that, the fertilized egg then undergoes embryo culture for 2–6 days. The developed embryo is implanted in the female womb to establish a successful pregnancy.
The complete process starting from collecting eggs and sperms, fertilizing, incubating, and embryo implant is done in the fertility laboratory under the supervision of well-trained and experienced medical personnel. Then after 14 days of embryo implantation, the pregnancy test is done to confirm the pregnancy. This medical step has created thousands of families at the Fertility World IVF center in Lucknow, fulfilling the lone dreams of many hopeful couples.
In Lucknow, Fertility World offers the IVF treatment package at a Reasonable price starting:
- Rs 70,000/ to Rs 2.50 lakhs in Lucknow (uttar pradesh).
- Complete IVF Cycle without medicine (ICSI & IMSI = Rs. 20000) Rs. 150000.00
- 1st cycle without medicine (ICSI & IMSI = Rs. 10000)=Rs. 90,000.00
- 2nd cycle without medicine (ICSI & IMSI = Rs. 10000) =Rs. 70000.00
Factors that affect the cost of IVF
However, many elements directly affect the cost of IVF treatment in Lucknow. These elements are important when considering the success rate of IVF treatment in Lucknow. Many clinics provide IVF treatment at Rs. 200,000 to Rs. 300,000. Also, offer an extra discount of up to 10% to their patients.
- The consultation charges up to Rs. 500 to 1500.
- The age of the female partner, her period of infertility, her fertility issue as well as the number of IVF cycles can increase the overall cost.
- The IVF laboratory charges are the prime factor.
- Many times, couples just need IUI or ICSI before IVF. This ultimately reduces the entire costs of the IVF treatment.
- In case you need treatment like surrogacy, sperm donors, or egg donors, then the cost can rise to Rs. 90,000.
- Many couples want to freeze the fertilized eggs, which might increase the cost.
- The TESA which is commonly known as Testicular Sperm Aspiration may add more Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 18,000 in your procedure.
- What medication level is used.
- What type of instruments are used (standards).
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
A tiny needle called a micropipette, is used to inject a single sperm into the center of the egg. A single sperm is injected directly into the cytoplasm of the egg in the ICSI procedure.
- Why ICSI ?
Before a man’s sperm can fertilize a woman’s egg, the head of the sperm must first attach to the outside of the egg (cytoplasm). Once attached, the sperm penetrate through the outer layer to the inside of the egg (cytoplasm), where fertilization takes place. Sometimes the sperm cannot penetrate the outer layer, for a variety of the following reasons:
- The egg’s outer layer may be thick or hard to penetrate
- The sperm may be unable to swim.
- The sperm may not swim in a normal fashion.
- The sperm may have trouble attaching to the egg.
- The male partner produces very low sperm to undergo artificial insemination intrauterine insemination or IVF.
- A blockage in the male reproductive tract may keep sperm from ejecting out.
- Eggs have not been fertilized by traditional IVF, regardless of the condition of the sperm.
- In vitro matured eggs are being used.
- Previously frozen eggs are being used.
In these cases, ICSI can be done along with in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help fertilize the egg. During ICSI, a single sperm is injected directly into the cytoplasm of the egg.
Cost of IVF with ICSI at Fertility World, Lucknow
The ICSI popularly known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm injection is the most complex process of IVF. ICSI where the egg is fertilized outside the body in the fertility laboratory with the direct injection of single sperm in the egg (cytoplasm) ranges from Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 300,000.
Cost of IVF with Donor Egg at Fertility World, Lucknow
The cost of IVF with donor eggs: when the female partner is unable to produce quality eggs, absence of fallopian tubes naturally or dissected due to health issues. In such cases, Fertility World offers IVF with donor eggs at an affordable cost starting from Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 2.50 lakhs in Lucknow.
Cost of IVF with Donor sperms in Lucknow
When the male partner has poor sperm mobility, low sperm count, abnormal morphology, azoospermia, retrograde ejaculation, obstruction, illness, etc. We treat infertility using sperm from healthy sperm donors and complete the IVF cycle at a very reasonable cost starting from Rs.45,000 to Rs. 80,000 plus Cost of ICSI.
Cost of Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) in Lucknow
The sperm is placed in the Uterus of the woman’s partner when she is ovulating, starting from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000. In case you need assistance from the sperm donor, then this cost can increase up to Rs. 10,000.
Cost of Donor Embryo at Fertility World, Lucknow
If both male and female partners have infertility issues that they can’t produce quality eggs and sperm, and embryo donation is recommended to complete the IVF cycle. We offer IVF with Donor embryos starting from Rs.40,000 to Rs.2,50,000 Only.
Cost of our additional Programs/treatments at Fertility World
|IVF Treatment||Cost in Rupees (Rs)|
|IVF with PESA, TESA & TESE||2,40,000 to 5,00,000|
|IVF with surrogacy||3,50,000 to 5,50,000|
|IVF with PGS/PGD||1,40,000 to 2,50,000|
|Infertility Test||Cost of Test in Rupees|
|Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)||40,000 to 60,000|
|Laser-assisted hatching||20,000 to 25,000|
|Blastocyst Culture and Transfer||20,000 to 30,000|
|Hysteroscopy||15,000 to 25,000|
|Laparoscopy||30,000 to 1.25 lakhs|
|TESA (Testicular sperm retrieval)||20,000 to 25,000 +cost of ICSI|
|Medications||50,000 to 70,000|
|Consultation||500 to 2,000|
|blood work||15,00 to 25,000|
Who should undergo IVF?
Women over the age of 30 to 40 years who have the following infertility problems must undergo IVF treatment:
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage–It makes it difficult for an egg to be fertilized or for an embryo to travel to the uterus.
- Ovulation disorders–Fewer eggs are available for fertilization.
- Endometriosis– often affects the function of the ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
- Uterine fibroids– Common in women in their 30s and 40s. It can interfere with the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal.
- Impaired sperm production or function in males.
- Below-average sperm concentration in males.
- Weak movement of sperm (poor mobility), or abnormalities in sperm size and shape can make it difficult for sperm to fertilize an egg.
- Unexplained infertility–no cause of infertility has been found despite evaluation for common causes.
- A genetic disorder–a wish to avoid passing on inherited genetic disorders to your children.
- Fertility preservation for cancer or other health conditions.
- Women who don’t have a functional uterus or for whom pregnancy poses a serious health risk might choose IVF using another person to carry the pregnancy (gestational carrier).
- If either of you has been sterilized.
Benefits of IVF at Fertility World, in Lucknow
- Applications with almost no limitation.
- A way to preserve fertility in women.
- The only way to genetically select the best embryo is to eliminate genetic diseases.
- The only method to use third parties for reproduction is with donated Eggs, embryos, or uterus.
- IVF works where other infertility treatments fail.
- It can be used by anybody.
- You can use donated eggs and/or sperm/embryo donation.
- You can have control over timing/save time/career.
- Decrease your chances of miscarriage.
- Increase your chances of conception.
- Increase higher chances of having a healthy baby.
IVF and its Multiple attempts
Most individuals, couples that have the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedure keep trying until they are successful. There is no guarantee that the procedure will work after the first or second IVF cycle. The procedure may not succeed at all. However, 50 percent of individuals and couples who have IVF are successful. Some couples are lucky after the first cycle, but a large percent are not. For this reason, you may need to keep on trying. According to research suggestions, most couples will need approximately 6 embryo transfers before they conceive a pregnancy.
There are no limitations to the number of IVF cycles you can process. This limitation is entirely dependent on your choice and your specialist suggestion. Of course, anybody wants to be healthy when they have the IVF cycles and avoid the chances of the cycle not being successful. Some couples have had more than 5 to 10 IVF cycles, while others have stopped after their first cycle – the decision is yours. You can decide on the number of IVF cycles you want to have, but you need to be aware of the financial costs associated with IVF.
- 1st IVF cycle without medicine Rs. 90,000.00
- Subsequent IVF cycle without medicine Rs. 100,000.00
- Medications Rs. 50,000 to 70,000.
- Consultation Rs. 500 to 2,000.
- Blood work Rs. 15,00 to 25,000.
What to do, to reduce the cost of IVF treatment?
Every intended couple does their best to minimize and save some amounts involved in IVF treatments, it is natural for everyone to spend. Fertility world advises and recommends you to do the following:
- Seek knowledge from experts (we provide free complimentary consultation on your first queries). Look around and find the best IVF-experienced doctor.
- Treat your fertility problems immediately ( first IUI treatment, tube reversal process if blocked or damaged fallopian tubes).
- Freeze the embryos fertilized by the previous IVF cycle.
- Egg sharing program (request someone who had successful IVF to share their preserved egg, it’s possible).
- Investigate your insurance coverage thoroughly.
- Use online pharmacies.
- Be a smarter shopper.
- Only Pay for the Treatment You Need.
In these Pandemic situations, Fertility World understands the financial values and offers free complimentary consultation on your first registration. Also, you can grab up to 10% to 15% concession on your total cost of IVF treatment.
To grab these opportunities!! Book an appointment with us today.