At the Fertilityworld IVF centre the IVF price is lower and affordable ranging from Rs. 1.20 lakhs to Rs. 2.20 lakhs (4500-6000 USD for international patients in Delhi, India) with self-cycle to donor-cycle IVF program with intervals of IVF cost-breakup.
The fertilityworld is the finest and most recommended IVF centre in the world expanding its centres in Dubai, Bangkok, USA, Kenya, Nepal, Canada, Philippines, etc. The IVF procedures are smoother and trouble-free. Its success rate is always excellent and the IVF cost is transparent with flexibility.
Book an online appointment: Get a free IVF consultation.
Break-down of IVF cost
To ease IVF cost payment for intending parents, the IVF centre breaks down the inclusive cost and makes it payable at different stages. The break-down of IVF cost in Delhi is given below is practiced at the fertilityworld IVF centre:
- 1st Payment: At the time of registration and during initial consultation, the type of IVF cycle favorable to the fertility condition is discussed.
- 2nd Payment: During fertility screening. Different types of screenings are done including vaginal ultrasound, AMH level, uterine exam, pap test, blood test, chlamydia test, X-ray, laparoscopy, ultrasound scan, semen analysis, etc. It acknowledges the fertility potential to the experts.
- 3rd Payment: During the IVF procedure (medication/injection, stimulation, retrieval, fertilization, incubation, implantation, etc.)
- 4th Payment: After the 3rd month of embryo transfer and during scheduled follow-up appointments.
- 5th Payment: During the 6th month of the pregnancy.
Fertility Clinic Fees
Many fertility clinics may also act as an agency that helps and guides many parents to receive the finest IVF treatment from the best clinic for IVF in India. The fertilityworld charges a transparent minimal clinic fee of Rs. 10,000 for various fertility assisting services including Egg donor assistance, sperm donor assistance, embryo donor assistance, world-class health care facilities, ultra laboratory maintenance during the procedure, and also for the arrangement of the finest clinic.
Generally, fertility services fees vary from one clinic to another depending on its location, clinic standards, reputation, and the specific services offered.
Fertility Medications Cost
Explain the costs associated with fertility medications prescribed during the IVF process.
- Discuss how medication costs can vary based on the type of drugs prescribed and the duration of use.
Three different injectable IVF medications are prescribed during the IVF treatment for different actions;
- Stimulation injection, to stimulate multiple egg development.
- Suppressing injection, to suppress ovulation from occurring.
- Embryo Glue injection to support the process of implantation & higher chances of conception.
The 1st step for starting stimulation for egg retrieval, injection starts for 8 to 10 days depending on the hormone responses and the cost is between Rs.60,000 to Rs.70,000. After egg retrieval, the suppressing injection is given to suppress ovulation and the cost is Rs. 2,000. Embryo Glue Injection is Rs.10,000. However, embryo glue injection is prescribed only in multiple IVF failures or embryos with very low quality.
Diagnostic Tests costs before and during IVF
To understand the infertility-causing agent various infertility diagnostic tests are performed, they include:
- Quality of the egg including egg count, hormonal test, and ovulation.
- Gynecologic ultrasonography & hormone tests (AMH, FSH, E2).
- Semen analysis test: Sperm quality and all parameters including sperm count, motility, shape, and sperm count or low sperm count are evaluated which is very efficient for the male.
Opening of the fallopian test
A uterine X-ray called Hysterosalpingography (HSG), the only non-surgical method can evaluate fallopian tube openness. A blocked fallopian tube can stop sperm from reaching the egg and a fertilized egg can not reach the uterus, both of these are essential for getting pregnant. The cost of HSG ranges from Rs 2,000 to Rs 3,500.
Ovarian Reserve Testing
Our IVF experts considered, testing a ‘woman’s ovarian reserve’ estimate the quality & quantity of her eggs. Various procedures are there for testing the ovarian reserve including measuring the amount of follicle-stimulating hormones (FSH), as well as estradiol and anti-mullerian hormones (AMH) test, all these procedures are accomplished with blood work. An ultrasound of the ovaries is also done to determine the antral follicle count. The average cost of an Ovarian Reserve Test ranges from Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 4,500.
Examination of the uterus is quite essential for IVF treatment as it ensures the organ has smooth functionality and is ready to carry a baby to term. Some examination test includes Hysteroscopy or sonohysterography, a procedure where fluid is injected into the uterus, and then ultrasound gathers images. The average cost of a Uterine examination ranges from Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 4,500.
Infectious disease screening
For healthy IVF achievement either the sperm donor, egg donor, or the woman about to carry an IVF child must be free from infectious diseases, including HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and Syphilis. Such infectious diseases can create complications in IVF pregnancy/or threaten the health of the unborn child. A Pap test may also done on the woman to ensure that there are no abnormal cells on her cervix.
IVF procedure cost
The IVF cost in India is affordable with transparency, IVF procedure is simple and mostly painless, however, it has a stepwise procedure including ovary stimulation, egg retrieval, sperm collection, fertilization, embryo culture, and embryo implantation. A pregnancy confirmation test is done after embryo transfer into the uterus (implantation).
All of these steps are mostly performed in the laboratory and each step has its specific requirements such as fertility experts (gynaecologists, endocrinologists, embryologists, etc), tools, medication, special lab, etc. Likewise, each of these steps costs differently. The table below shows the all-inclusive IVF procedure cost:
|Cost in INR
|2nd Cycle Cost
|Self-cycle IVF treatments
|Donor-cycle IVF treatments
|IVF with Embryo Donation
|Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
Additional fertility Services
The fertilityworld IVF centre also serves other fertility services including Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), Egg freezing, frozen embryo transfer (FET), Laser-assisted hatching (LAH), Surgical sperm aspiration, Donor Assistance (egg, sperm, & embryo), Fertilization Assistance, Child delivery assistance, etc.
IUI can achieve parenthood dreams before trying IVF at a minimal cost of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 30,000 depending on the needs of the infertile couple and the complexity of the case.
Couples can freeze their eggs or their embryo at an early reproductive stage and use them in IVF in the future. Eggs can be frozen for up to 15 years at fertilityworld at the cost of Rs. 1.20 lakhs annually.
ICSI is part of the IVF standard procedure where male partner sperm is directly injected into the woman’s egg rather than culturing them in the lab for fertilization. Such an ICSI procedure can bypass all the sperm barriers including weak motility, egg membrane obstructions during travel, and loss of the sperm. ICSI can cost about Rs. 2.20 lakhs inclusive of procedures.
LAH is another technique that helps bolster the embryo’s ability to implant into the uterine lining, though not for every IVF procedure. LAH helps the embryo “hatch” from its “shell” by creating a small crack in the zona pellucida, leading to higher pregnancy rates and birth rates during IVF in some patient’s fertility conditions. The cost of LAH ranges from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 20,000.
Surgical sperm aspirations help to overcome male infertility conditions including obstructive azoospermia, weak motility, low sperm count, and poor sperm morphology. Testicular sperm aspiration (TESA), Percutaneous sperm aspiration (PESA), and Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (MESA) are some of the techniques to retrieve male sperm. Such surgical sperm retrieval costs range from Rs 20,000 to Rs 40,000.
The fertilityworld team also helps patients to receive healthy donor eggs and sperm when their reproductive conditions do not respond to alternative fertility treatments.
IVF Insurance Coverage
The popularity of IVF treatments is at a large scale and success rates. However, IVF remains a grey area in terms of insurance policies. Some of the reasons for this include:
- IVF is perceived as a ‘luxury’ or ‘optional’ treatment rather than a necessary medical intervention.
- IVF high costs: The procedure can be expensive, and considering IVF under insurance coverage leads to significant outlay for the companies.
- IVF doesn’t guarantee a pregnancy, making it a riskier proposition for insurers.
Not all procedures related to IVF might be covered by insurance. However, here’s a typical list of what might be:
- Ovulation monitoring
- Egg retrieval
- Insemination and fertilization
- Embryo transfer
Coverage varies widely, and many individuals may need to bear a significant portion of the expenses.
Some forms of Insurance Coverage under IVF: Not all insurance policies cover IVF, some do. Here’s what it covers:
- Full coverage: The policies cover all aspects of the treatment from consultations to the procedure itself.
- Partial coverage: This might cover consultations and some parts of the treatment, but not the actual IVF procedure.
- IVF Medication coverage: Only the medications involved in the treatment are covered.
To learn more about insurance coverage, contact the fertilityworld, its team can help you out at free cost.
Considerations for Cost-Effective IVF
With increasing IVF popularity, many IVF clinics have emerged and each clinic has its seeding IVF package plans competing across the world. The cost differs from location to location, the standards of the clinic, and due to the potential IVF expertise.
One such 20 years emerged IVF clinic is the fertilityworld, it has a broad chain network connecting worldwide in the field of IVF with its main centre in Delhi (Gurugram). It offers various cost-effective IVF services with free consultation and also offers various insurance IVF policy options. The clinic is served by the finest fertility experts including gynecologists, embryologists, endocrinologists, surgeons, etc. The clinic hands out all its capable options to patients committed to achieving their parenthood through IVF treatment.
The clinic is highly flexible and transparent with no hidden cost. If you’re an intending patient looking for parenthood, please feel free and contact the fertilityworld healthcare providing team and openly discuss with them your fertility condition, financial concerns, and possible fertility treatments.
IVF Success Rates vs. Costs
The IVF success rate in India is higher and guarantees donor eggs. Couples can achieve 75% to 95% IVF success rates when they are between 21-35 years. As this age group bears good quality eggs and sperm. The fertilityworld is one such IVF clinic that produces excellent success with an affordable IVF cost ranging from Rs. 1.50 lakh with self-cycle IVF and Rs. 2.20 lakhs with donor-cycle IVF. It also offers free consultation alongside many voluntary services of helping and guiding patients in the best way.
The clinic encourages patients to look for a higher success rate centre with affordable inclusive IVF costs. Look at the chart below showing the IVF success rate:
- IVF is the best alternative fertility treatment to achieve parenthood at a minimal cost.
- The cost of IVF can vary widely, based on which procedures you have done, where you receive treatment, and the number of cycles you undergo.
- Insurance can help with IVF costs, but not every insurer covers fertility treatments.
- The process and procedure are simple and easy, every patient has the potential to family building through IVF treatment.
- IVF costs seem to be expensive but when it comes to actual procedure, it is worth the cost. Its treatment is highly sophisticated and fragile and only executed by the finest fertility experts. It deals with sensitive cells and maintains its quality using various instruments in a finely hygienic environment.
- Fertility clinics can provide financial assistance or payment plans to help couples and individuals with the cost of IVF.
We encourage patients to gain more knowledge about IVF and the cost involved before proceeding with the IVF procedure, carefully calculate their financial situation and priorities, and contact the fertilityworld.
What factors contribute to the overall cost of IVF?
There are several factors contributing to the overall cost of IVF but such factors influence successful IVF. Consider the following factors affecting IVF cost include:
- The facility standards with which you’re working,
- The type of IVF cycle you’re pursuing, and repeated IVF cycles that are necessary to become pregnant.
- The use of donor egg/sperm in IVF involves additional costs. This additional cost reimburses the specific costs incurred by donation, donor eggs are much more expensive to use than donor sperm.
- The use of other additional procedures that go along with IVF including ICSI, LAH, Semen analysis, surgical sperm aspiration, and its involved medication adds to the IVF cost.
Does insurance cover IVF, and what should I consider when exploring coverage options?
The cost of IVF treatments is very high, usually borne by the couples who decide to go ahead with the treatment. IVF is not considered a necessary treatment and is usually not covered by most insurance policies. However, at present, some insurance policy companies offer insurance for certain procedures in IVF treatments.
Our recommendation to couples is to check the terms and conditions of the insurance plan before buying IVF insurance for infertility coverage. Consider the following key points:
- Whether the cost of fertility tests falls under the plan.
- Know the eligibility criteria (age group) under the plan.
- See if IVF procedures are covered under the plan.
- See the validity & extentable under the plan.
- Check the waiting period for IVF treatment.
- See also, if prescribed medication is included.
Are financing options or payment plans available to make IVF more affordable?
As discussed, IVF is not considered a necessary treatment and is usually not covered by most insurance policies. However, every IVF clinic provides different payment plans that allow couples more time to get prepared making IVF payment more affordable and easy to pursue. They also provide free consultations such as the fertilityworld.
How can I compare the costs of different fertility clinics, and what should I consider beyond the initial fees?
Every clinic has its own IVF cost plan and total package summed. Thereby, the cost of IVF varies from clinic to clinic, place to place, and standards of the treatment.
Couples can openly consider the fertilityworld, the best IVF centre in India. Here, the IVF package is much more transparent and flexible with zero hidden cost, couples can easily pay the IVF cost at 5 different intervals during and after the IVF procedure.
Can I optimize IVF costs without compromising on quality or success rates?
Yes, you can primarily optimize the IVF cost without compromising on quality or success rate. An average IVF cycle can cost up to Rs 1.5 lakh. For a successful, full-term pregnancy, 2-3 cycles are usually needed. To get IVF treatment soon, hopeful patients need to make a budget or financial plan. Follow these financial tips for a successful IVF:
- Make a proper budget for the amount to be spent each month.
- Automate Savings for your IVF treatment.
- Reduce unnecessary expenses.
- Add more amount to your baby fund.
- Examine Your Health-Care Options
- Make sure you choose the clinic with the highest IVF Success Rate for better results.