- Lower cost of IVF in Mumbai- Starting from INR 90,000 only.
- Fertility world certified ART center- Best IVF treatment center in Mumbai-city.
- Highest IVF treatment success Rate production in Mumbai.
- Free first consultation: Book an appointment: Talk to doctor
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a fertility process where a woman’s eggs and man’s sperm are combined to fertilize from outside the body (fertility laboratory). IVF process involves regular monitoring and stimulating a woman’s ovulation process, egg retrieval from the woman’s ovaries, and letting sperm fertilize them in Culture Medium in the laboratory. The fertilized egg → undergoes embryo culture for 2–6 days → best embryo is implanted in the woman’s uterus →after 14 days, the pregnancy test is done → to achieve a successful pregnancy. This medical process cycle has created thousands of families at Fertility World fertility center, fulfilling the dreams of hopeful parents.
Why IVF treatment at Fertility World in Mumbai-City
Today we strictly follow the SOP guidelines of covid-19 and ensure 100% safe from covid-19. Our IVF center is functioning in every district of Mumbai (Maharashtra). We’re also having the highest chain of IVF Clinics having a presence pan India. Our professionals are highly dedicated to the service and our working teams are very much down to earth in serving the patients. We provide the best IVF treatment to 35,000 childless couples successfully all over the world and counting, at our very best possible, affordable IVF cost. We like to share your happiness, so we sacrifice to deliver the highest success rate. Besides over two decades of experience in IVF, we’re equipped with world-class advanced technologies to provide you the best infertility treatments at world standards.
Our Programs in Mumbai include the following treatments at the best affordable packages:
- Basic IVF treatment
- IVF with Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- IVF with Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- IVF with Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration, Testicular sperm aspiration, Testicular Sperm Extraction.
- IVF with Donor egg
- IVF with Donor Sperm
- IVF with Embryo Donation
- IVF with surrogacy
- IVF with preimplantation genetic screening or preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGS/PGD).
- Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection (IMSI)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Laparoscopy, etc.
How IVF treatment proceed/process at Fertility World
- Egg Collection: The eggs are retrieved from the woman’s uterus under anesthesia usually last for half an hour.
- Fertilization: The retrieved eggs are then fertilized with your partner’s sperm under a culture medium in the fertility laboratory.
- Embryo Development: The fertilized eggs known as the embryos are put in the incubator for a few days for full embryo development.
- Embryo Transfer: 1 to 2 embryos of the best quality are picked and implanted into women’s uterus.
- Pregnancy: After 2 weeks of implantation you’re checked to see whether the embryo is implanted in the uterus lining. If yes, Pregnancy is confirmed.
- Follow-Ups: You’re monitored on a scheduled basis to have a healthy successful pregnancy and delivery.
Cost of IVF at Fertility World in Mumbai
IVF cost in Mumbai usually varies depending on the couple’s health condition (medical complications) and various other factors. Generally, IVF is expensive because it involves very careful, minute treatment and it involves different steps. However, Fertility World is committed to providing IVF treatment quality at affordable costs to our patients. We understand your emotions and maintained our level best in offering lower affordable successful IVF treatment.
Basic IVF treatment: Complete package Including gonadotropin injections, ovum pick up, embryo transfer procedure, IVF lab media & disposables at affordable cost. This process involves, no complications, health conditions issues, and use your self egg and self sperms to achieve pregnancy. All the process steps mentioned are followed to complete basic IVF treatment. Fertility World offers this basic IVF treatment starting from INR 90,000 up to 2.50 lakhs only.
Cost of IVF with ICSI: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is an advanced form of IVF treatment in which only a single sperm is injected directly into the egg. It is required in case of male infertility conditions or if previous IVF cycles have failed. The ICSI cycle is the same as a conventional IVF cycle. The only difference is that the best sperm is taken and is carefully injected into the egg with the help of a fine needle. This process is carried out under a powerful microscope and needs a high level of experience. Due to this reason, ICSI is more expensive than IVF charges in Mumbai. Fertility World offers this treatment starting from Rs.1,90,000 up to Rs.3,40,000 only.
IVF with FET: Mostly, the extra embryos after use from your IVF cycles are preserved by freezing for later use. Frozen embryo transfer (FET) is a procedure in which the frozen embryos from your previous IVF cycle are thawed and implants into your uterus(female). In case your first IVF cycle fails. This treatment cost is comparatively lower than IVF cost as you don’t need hormone stimulation medications and the egg retrieval process. Fertility World offers this treatment starting from Rs.1,50,000 up to Rs.3,00,000 only.
IVF with Donor egg: Donor egg IVF- embryo transfer- IVF lab media – disposables. Fertility World offers this treatment starting from INR 1,70,000 to 3,40,000 only.
IVF with PESA, TESA & TESE: If a male partner is having poor quality sperm and low ejaculation Using this surgical procedure to try and extract sperm from the epididymis (PESA) or to dissect it out of tubules from the testis (TESA) is an effective way of diagnosing what is causing the azoospermia and extract sperms for fertilization with eggs. Fertility World offers this treatment (Male infertility) starting from INR 2,40,000 to 5,00,000 only.
IVF with Donor Sperm: When the male partner has poor sperm mobility, low sperm count, abnormal morphology, azoospermia, retrograde ejaculation, obstruction, illness, etc. We treat infertility using sperm from healthy sperm donors and complete the IVF cycle at a very reasonable cost starting from Rs.90,000 to Rs.2,40,000.
IVF with Embryo Donation: If both male and female partners have infertility issues that they cant produce quality eggs and sperm, and embryo donation is recommended to complete the IVF cycle. We offer IVF with Donor embryos starting from Rs.40,000 to Rs.2,40,000. Only.
IVF with Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) and Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS): When either male and female or both have genetic linkage History (Huntington’s Disease, Exchange of chromosomal material that may cause a miscarriage, mental retardation or birth defects, Marfan Syndrome, Cystic Fibrosis, Hemophilia, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, An abnormal number of chromosomes) and don’t want their baby to suffer such genetic disease. IVF is performed after genetic screening and only free genetic linked embryos are selected for implantation, to conceive. We offer this treatment at a very affordable cost starting from Rs.1,40,000 to Rs.2,50,000 only.
CRITERIA FOR IVF TREATMENT
- Women at forty-three years of age are acceptable if they meet certain criteria.
- The right age for IVF who wish to carry the baby is up to 50 years.
- Women in their 20s and 30s experience the most successful IVF implantation.
- The right age for embryo donation is 45 years for women and 50 years for men according to ICMR 2017.
- Eggs from an anonymous donor, known donor, or identified donor may be used up to a woman’s fiftieth years of age.
- Frozen embryos must be used by a woman’s fiftieth years old.
- Being overweight can negatively affect the outcome of treatments and result in high-risk pregnancies.
- No partner currently abusing alcohol, narcotics, or illicit drugs will be accepted for IVF treatment.
- All smokers are encouraged to quit. Studies indicate stimulation is poorer for those who smoke.
- Patients who have been diagnosed or who exhibit severe psychiatric disturbance are not encouraged for IVF.
- Couples who show signs of a severely dysfunctional, unstable, or abusive relationship will be required to receive therapy before treatment.
Common causes of Infertility
If you’ve got a thought in your mind, “what could be your reason for infertility?” we’ve provided a table below based on your concern:
|Male Infertility||Female infertility|
|Poor semen quality- Oligoasthenospermia, teratozoospermia.||Low ovarian reserves|
|No sperm count- azoospermia.||Poor quality of eggs|
|Blocked passage- Obstructive azoospermia||Advanced age|
|Poor sperm quality- Non-obstructive azoospermia.||Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) Deficiency|
|Hormonal problems- Hypogonadism.||endometriosis|
|Erectile dysfunction||Tubal factors|
|Retrograde ejaculation.||Recurrent misscarriage|
|varicocele.||Irregular menstrual cycle|
|Smoking, pollution, stress, etc.||Fibroids|
IVF TREATMENT COST TABLE IN MUMBAI
This table also includes the cost from online sources and an average cost of treatment in the Fertility World and is subject to change based on the clinic to clinic, person to person, and location difference.
|IVF Treatment||Cost in Rupees (Rs)|
|Basic IVF treatment||80,000 to 2,50,000|
|IVF with ICSI||1,90,000 to 3,40,000|
|IVF with FET||1,50,000 to 3,00,000|
|IVF with PESA, TESA & TESE||2,40,000 to 5,00,000|
|IVF with Donor egg||1,70,000 to 3,40,000|
|IVF with Donor Sperm||90,000 to 2,40,000|
|IVF with Embryo Donation||40,000 to 2,40,000|
|IVF with surrogacy||3,50,000 to 5,50,000|
|IVF with PGS/PGD||1,40,000 to 2,50,000|
Factors that are associated with IVF Treatment
The overall inclusive package of IVF treatment is directly associated with the following factors mentioned:
- Consultation with the fertility specialist, with a complimentary consultation at first.
- Injections and stimulation.
- Pre-anesthesia check-up and its charges.
- Ultrasounds (for monitoring follicles in IVF cycles).
- Egg retrieval and
- Embryo freezing
- Embryo implant
- Lab charges, media, consumables, embryologist fees
- Daycare room
- Operating charges and consumables
- Oral Medication, vitamins, etc.
What can I do to reduce the cost of IVF treatment?
Every intended couple does their best to minimize and save some amounts involved in IVF treatments, it is natural for everyone in spending. Fertility world advises and recommends you to do the following:
- Seek knowledge from experts (we provide free complimentary consultation on your first queries).
- Treat your fertility problems immediately ( first IUI treatment, tube reversal process if blocked or damaged fallopian tubes).
- Freeze the embryos fertilized by the previous IVF cycle.
- Investigate your insurance coverage thoroughly.
- Use online pharmacies.
- Be a smarter shopper.
CONTACT US TODAY! GRAB THE BEST OFFER.