The fertilityworld serves various fertility treatments available today, including complete male-female fertility, medications, IVF, ICSI, IUI, Donor assistance, semen analysis, laser-assisted hatching, Surgical procedures, and surrogacy. The cost provided is reasonable and more flexible than other clinics.
- Get Free First Consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
Fertility treatments available in Dimapur, Nagaland
The fertilityworld rated as the best fertility clinic in Dimapur (Nagaland) is providing the latest and the most common treatments that give up to 100% success rates. The treatments include the following:
- Invitro fertilization (IVF) treatment
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) treatment
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) Treatment.
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Laser-assisted Hatching.
- Frozen Embryo transfer (FET)
- Cryopreservation of Eggs, Sperm, and embryos.
- Testicular Atrophy
- Semen Analysis Testing
- Semen Analysis Testing etc.
Donor assistance Services in Dimapur (Nagaland) include:
- Egg Donation in India | Donor Egg Bank in India
- Donor Sperm Banking
- Donor Embryo Banking.
Fertility treatments success rates, Dimapur Nagaland
The bar graph above depicts the fertility treatment success rates at fertilityworld Dimapur (Nagaland).
- Surrogacy has up to 100% success rates.
- IVF up to 95% success rates.
- ICSI up to 80% success rates.
- IUI has up to 60% success rates.
- Laser-assisted hatching up to 88% success rates.
- Frozen embryo transfer has up to 75% success rates.
- Fertility treatments with donor eggs up to 96%.
- Fertility treatments with donor sperm up to 85%.
- Surgical sperm extractions (TESA/PESA) up to 90%.
However, the success rates and duration depend on the individual’s infertility conditions and treatment responses. Therefore some couples receive success rates in single-cycle treatments while some receive success rates after the 2nd or the 3rd cycle of the same treatments.
Female infertility, its causes, symptoms, and available treatments in detail:
Female infertility refers to those women who cannot conceive and get pregnant after having regular unprotected intercourse with their husbands for about 6 to 12 months. Also, those women who experience continuous miscarriages are considered infertile.
Causes of female Infertility
Female infertility causes have been rising today because of lifestyle factors, environmental exposures to hazards and chemicals, and medical conditions. Some women’s infertility can be unknown and falls under “unexplained” infertility. Some of the common causes of female infertility are discussed below:
- Advanced Age: The quality and quantity of the female egg declines with age. For women beyond 35 years, the follicle rate speeds are lost resulting in less egg production and poor quality.
- Sexual History: Diseases such as chlamydia and gonorrhea which is STDs infections can damage the fallopian tubes.
- Lifestyle factors: Smoking increases the risk of miscarriages and ectopic pregnancy, it also ages the ovaries and depletes the eggs permanently. Alcohol consumption also reduces fertility.
- Problems with the Uterus: It is caused by Polyps and fibroids which form on their own. Other abnormalities like a septum are present at birth while adhesions can form after a surgery like dilation and curettage (D&C).
- Conditions with the fallopian tubes: The damaged or blocked fallopian tube stop the sperm from reaching the egg. The blocked fallopian tubes/damaged fallopian tube is caused by pelvic inflammatory disease caused by chlamydia and gonorrhea, or other STDs.
- Ovulation disorders: Women may not release an egg (ovulate) regularly due to Hormonal imbalances, eating disorders, substance abuse, thyroid conditions, severe stress, and pituitary tumors. Ovulation disorder is caused by polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), hypothalamic dysfunction, primary ovarian insufficiency, and too much prolactin.
- Problems with egg quantity and quality: Due to early menopause, Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have, and some eggs with the wrong number of chromosomes (such as “balanced translocation”) may affect all of the eggs. Age also contributes to these problems.
- Endometriosis: It is the extra tissue growth due to tissues that grow in the uterus implants and grow in other places. These growth tissues can cause scarring that can block the fallopian tubes. It may also disrupt the implantation of fertilized eggs.
- Uterine fibroids or cervical causes: This condition can interfere with the egg implanting or increase the risk of miscarriage
- Unexplained Infertility: In some female infertility cases, the cause of infertility is never found. A combination of several minor factors in both partners could cause unexplained fertility problems. Although it’s frustrating to get no specific answer, this problem can correct itself with time. But you shouldn’t delay infertility treatment.
Symptoms of female Infertility
The main symptom of female infertility is the inability to get pregnant. A longer menstrual cycle about 35 days or more, or a shorter menstrual cycle about less than 21 days, shows menstrual irregularity or absence which means that females are not ovulating. Other symptoms do not impact much on female infertility. In women, the changes in the menstrual cycle and ovulation can be a symptom of a disease related to infertility. Symptoms include:
- Abnormal periods: Bleeding is heavier or lighter than usual.
- Irregular periods: The number of days between each period varies each month.
- No periods: You have never had a period, or periods suddenly stop.
- Painful periods: Back pain, pelvic pain, and cramping may happen.
- Hormonal Imbalances: Sometimes, female infertility is related to a hormone problem. The symptoms can include: Skin changes (more acne), Changes in sex drive and desire, Dark hair growth (on the lips, chest, and chin), Loss of hair or thinning hair, and Weight gain (obesity).
Know all about female infertility treatments available in Dimapur (Nagaland)
Based on the female infertility factors; some women need only one or two therapies to get improved fertility. While some women will get restored their infertility after having different types of treatment and achieve pregnancy:
- Fertility medications/drugs: Fertility drugs are the main treatment for those women who are infertile due to ovulation disorders. These fertility medications regulate or induce ovulation.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) treatment: Under this IUI treatment, selected healthy sperm are placed/injected directly into the woman’s uterus around the time of ovulation (the ovary releases one or more eggs) to be fertilized. Also, based on the reasons for infertility, the IUI procedures can be coordinated with your normal cycle or with fertility medications.
- Surgery to restore female infertility: Uterine issues like endometrial polyps, a uterine septum, intrauterine scar tissue, and some fibroids are treatable with hysteroscopic surgery. Whereas problems like endometriosis, pelvic adhesions, and larger fibroids required laparoscopic surgery or surgery with a larger incision of the abdomen.
- Assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatments: Assisted reproductive technology (ART) involves egg and sperm fertilization in a laboratory. There are several types of ART such as IVF, Surrogacy, and ICSI.
Male infertility, its causes, symptoms, and available treatments Let’s discuss.
Male Infertility refers to the inability of men to impregnate their women partner after having regular unprotected sex for about 6 to 12 months.
Male infertility causes
A common cause of infertility in men is because of poor-quality semen (fluid containing sperm that’s ejaculated during sex). We have discussed common infertility factors below. They include:
- Sperm problems: Some men can have a very low sperm count or no sperm at all, weak sperm motility (sperm not moving properly), and abnormal sperm morphology (abnormal shape, making it harder for them to move and fertilize an egg).
- Testicles problems: The testicles produce and store sperm. If it gets damaged, it affects the quality of semen. Testicles damaged can be done due to:
- an infection of testicles, testicular cancer, testicular surgery, a congenital defect (by birth), undescended testicles, and injury to testicles.
- Sterilization: Some men do vasectomy when they don’t want children or any more children. A vasectomy is reversible, but may not produce successful results.
- Ejaculation disorders: Some men can have ejaculation problems that can make it difficult for them to release semen during sex (ejaculate).
- Hypogonadism: It is an abnormally low level of testosterone (sex hormone involved in making sperm). This can be caused by a tumor, illegal drugs, or Klinefelter syndrome.
- Medicines and drugs: Certain types of medicines may cause infertility problems. Some male infertility-causing medicine includes sulfasalazine (anti-inflammatory medicine for Crohn’s disease & rheumatoid arthritis), anabolic steroids, chemotherapy, herbal remedies, and Illegal drugs.
- Unexplained infertility: This is when male infertility cause cannot be identified in either partner. Talk to the fertilityworld doctor in Dimapur (Nagaland) about the next steps.
- Azoospermia: Inability to produce sperm cells.
- Oligospermia: The production of low or poor-quality sperm.
- Genetic diseases: Klinefeflter’s syndrome, myotonic dystrophy, microdeletion, and more.
- Malformed sperm: Sperm that cannot live long enough to fertilize the egg.
- Medical conditions: Diabetes, some autoimmune disorders, cystic fibrosis, and some infections.
- Cancer treatments: Chemotherapy, radiation, or surgery that removes the testicles (one or both).
- Unhealthy habits: Consuming abusive alcohol, smoking, illegal drug use, etc.
- Hormonal disorders: Hormonal Disorders like LH, FSH and testosterone affects male infertility.
Know more about reproductive medical terms
Vasectomy: It is the surgical cutting and sealing off the tubes that carry the sperm out of your testicles (vas deferens) so your semen will no longer contain any sperm. typically as a means of sterilization.
Cryopreservation is the technique of preserving human gametes (eggs, sperms) and embryos, which has become an important trend in this generation, it is a widely used method in most fertility clinics as demanded by the younger generations. Currently, there are two basic principally different methods used for cryopreservation:
- slow freezing
- and vitrification.
Vitrification is a very promising method with massive use in embryology. Nowadays, this method is also suitable for the cryopreservation of human mature oocytes (one of the most problematic cells in cryobiology). This progress in the field of cryopreservation opens new perspectives in assisted reproduction. Recent effective oocyte vitrification systems have a significant impact on clinical practice.
Gametes and embryos can be preserved for 5 years up to 20 years that can impregnate your partner in future parenthood (IVF, Surrogacy, ICSI). To understand the whole process of sperm freezing, read this: Semen Freezing or Semen Cryopreservation.
To understand the whole process of egg cryopreservation and how many years it can be preserved, read the provided link: Egg Donation in India | Donor Egg Bank. If you wish to know any information beyond this page always feel free to contact the fertilityworld. We provide free consultations and answer all your questions regarding infertility issues.
How can a male know if he is infertile?
Infertility itself is the male reproductive symptom. It also includes negative psychological and emotional symptoms in a couple who wants to have children. Feelings of depression, loss, grief, inadequacy, and failure are common in males seeking impregnation with their wives. You can further understand this by reading this: What are the signs of Infertility in Males?
Generally, a male may not know if he is infertile (asymptomatic). But infertility is caused due to medical or surgical conditions, or low hormone levels, and he can have symptoms.
Symptoms of testicles problems
- Pain and swelling in testicles
- Have prominent veins in testicles
Symptoms of the prostate gland or epididymis
- Visible blood in semen
- Painful semen ejaculating
- Trouble ejaculating while having sex
Symptoms of low hormone levels
- Problems getting or keeping an erection
changes to your mood, tiredness
- Unable to concentrate properly
- Weight gain (obesity).
- Lower sex drive (libido) than normal
- Less facial hair or body hair growth.
If he has ejaculation problems, he may notice it from the urine color, if it is cloudy after sex, or if he cannot ejaculate at all. The fertilityworld always recommends any male individuals or couples experiencing any of these feelings, seek professional assistance from healthcare providers like a therapist or psychiatrist experienced in dealing with infertility issues like the fertilityworld best fertility clinic in Dimapur Nagaland. It is absolutely helpful to deal realistically with the situation and provide full hands of support even while you are going through treatment.
Diagnosis of male infertility
To restore the cause of male infertility, our doctors will recommend undergoing semen analysis testing or blood test to measure the hormone levels. They might recommend the test for infections, or ultrasound to look at the structure of the testicles and other scrotal contents. In some cases, a testicular biopsy might be needed for diagnosis. But before telling you the test to be done, our doctors will examine by asking various health-related questions like:
- how long you and your partner have been trying for a baby?
- Whether you’ve had any problems having sex?
- They may ask about your lifestyle and medical history, including if you:
- have had children with a previous partner
- have ever had any sexually transmitted infections (STIs), serious long-term diseases, or other conditions that can affect fertility
- are taking any medicines
- smoke, drink alcohol, or take drugs
- have been stressed
- have a job that may be a factor.
If you find it difficult to talk about any of these issues with your partner present, you may prefer to make separate appointments with your doctor.
What is Semen Analysis Testing?
Semen analysis testing in Dimapur, Nagaland analyzes the health and viability of a man’s sperm, it allows us to determine the male infertility factor. It analysis three major factors and others of sperm health:
- The number of the sperm count,
- The shape of the sperm (Morphology),
- The movement of the sperm (sperm motility).
- Liquefaction time of the sperm
- The quantity and quality of semen and sperm.
- The color of the sperm
- The pH of the sperm
- The viscosity of the sperm
- Fructose content in Semen
The fertilityworld Doctors conduct two or three separate sperm analyses to get a good idea of sperm’s health. The tests should be conducted at least seven days apart over 2-3 months. Because the sperm counts can vary daily. Taking an average of the sperm samples can give the most conclusive result.
Who needs sperm analysis testing?
- Men who have had a vasectomy to make sure no sperm are in their semen.
- Semen analysis is required if you and your partner have been trying to have a baby for at least 12 months but not conceiving it.
- Having infections diseases such as sexually transmitted diseases,
- Drug abuse, tobacco smoking, and occupational hazards such as exposure to heavy metals or chemicals.
- There are no risks of semen analysis tests.
You tried regular sex without protection for a year or more but fails to conceive a child with your female partner. The best ultimate pathway is to see a fertility specialist for further tests and investigations. A certain test can be suggested:
- Urine Test: Here, a urine sample is given to check for retrograde ejaculation (where semen is ejaculated backward into the bladder instead of outside the body).
- Ultrasound scan: Ultrasound scanning of the testes can be done if you’re not producing any sperm.
- Hormone tests: These determine the levels of the male hormones.
Available male infertility treatments
With modern technology and methods, there are several male infertility treatments. Different male infertility treatments are available depending on various infertility factor treatments:
- Fertility Medications
- Surgical male infertility treatments.
- Vasectomy reversal treatments: This is an outpatient surgery, where the surgeon reconnects the vas deferens so the sperm passes smoothly via tubes in the scrotum. With the help of the high-power surgical microscope, the vas deferens are viewed then the surgeon carefully sews the ends back together.
- Vasoepididymostomy treatments: Similar to Vasectomy reversal. The blockages in the vas deferens are repaired with a similar technique. surgically the vas deferens is split, then the blockage is removed and the ends of the tube are reconnected. Blockage at the epididymis may occur when encountered with infection or injury.
- Sperm Retrieval treatments: Some severe male infertility factors may require a biopsy of the testicle to find the available sperm such as TESA/PESA. Otherwise male infertility treatments such as:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) treatments.
It is the best option to achieve fatherhood.
Know more medical terms related to male infertility
Testicular atrophy is the narrowing or shrinking of the male testicles, most of them are confused but it’s not the scrotum, it is the narrowing or shrinking of the testicles. It can occur due to injury, underlying conditions, or exposure.
Two types of cells are responsible for the function of the testes: Leydig cells and Germ cells. The Leydig cells produce testosterone, the male sexual hormone. While the germ cells make sperm, the Leydig cells are responsible for their function. These two types of cells are produced in equal amounts during the normal development of the testis. This results in tests that are round, firm, full, and firm. Testicular fluid levels can change if one or both types of cells are reduced, which can cause extremely shrinking testes. These are some possible causes of testicular atrophy.
Learn more about testicular atrophy from the link: Symptoms and treatments of testicular atrophy.
Azoospermia is a condition that can lead to male infertility, no measurable sperm in a man’s ejaculate (semen). Azoospermia can be caused by the following factors:
- Obstruction and non-obstruction sources.
- Blockage along the reproductive tract,
- Hormonal problems,
- Ejaculation problems or issues with testicular structure or function.
Many causes are treatable and fertility can be restored. Contact the fertilityworld in Dimapur (Nagaland). For other causes, it may be possible to retrieve live sperm to be used in assisted reproductive techniques (ART). About 1% of all fertile men and 10%-15% of all infertile men have azoospermia conditions.
Oligospermia is a condition that impacts male infertility, which is characterized by a low number of sperm. This condition can also affect the sexual health and well-being of men. This condition can also affect the ability to erect and produce ejaculation during orgasm. Your sperm count can fluctuate throughout your lifetime. Male Fertility is dependent on a healthy level of sperm. The World Health Organization (WHO), considers sperm counts above 15 million sperm/mL of semen to be an average. Any lower than that level is classified as Oligospermia.
- Mild oligospermia can have 10 to 15 million sperm/mL.
- Moderate Oligospermia refers to 5-10 million sperm/mL.
- If sperm counts fall below 0 to 5 million per hour, it is called severe oligospermia.
To understand complete details of oligospermia, causes, symptoms, and possible treatments; kindly visit this link: What is oligospermia|What causes oligospermia?
Learn more details about available male and female infertility treatments,
Surrogacy is an arrangement in achieving parenthood, it is supported by a legal agreement formulated by the best lawyers. Here, another woman (surrogate mother) agrees to carry and deliver a child for another couple, who will become the child’s parent(s) after birth. Surrogacy is considered one of the many assisted reproductive technologies (ART) for infertility treatment.
With the enforcement of the new surrogacy law in January 2022, the fertilityworld performs only altruistic surrogacy for all the intending couples. Altruistic surrogacy means the surrogate mother should be from the intended parent’s family, relative, or among their friends.
People may seek a surrogacy arrangement when pregnancy is medically impossible, when pregnancy risks are dangerous for the intended mother, or when a single man or a male couple wishes to have a child. Surrogacy is divided into a few forms keeping in mind the infertility conditions of different couples, they are:
- Guaranteed Surrogacy in India: Donor Egg + partner sperm.
- Assured Surrogacy: Donor sperm + Self egg
- Surrogacy with Donor Embryo: Donor egg + Donor sperm=Embryo.
- Self-cycle surrogacy: Self egg + self sperm.
To understand the complete process of surrogacy in India at the fertilityworld; read the link provided: Complete Surrogacy process in India and contact us today for any information boggling your mind about surrogacy, we have the best surrogacy doctors and the top lawyers to solve your problems. We provide free consultations.
The fertilityworld provides an affordable Surrogacy cost in Nagaland; you can also compare the cost of surrogacy in big cities such as the Cost of Surrogacy in Delhi, Cost of Surrogacy in Mumbai, Surrogacy cost in Chennai, etc.
What should be the qualities of the surrogate Mother?
- She is the close relative of the intended couple,
- She is a married woman with a child of her own,
- She is aged between 25-35 years,
- She must have been a surrogate only once in her life.
- She must also possess a certificate of medical and psychological fitness for surrogacy.
- Surrogate mother’s home in India.
Who should go for surrogacy treatments?
Couples with certificates of eligibility and essentiality to have a child via surrogacy.
- Couples have been married for five years but have not gotten pregnant.
- The wife is aged between 25-50 years and the husband is between 26-55 years.
- The couple must not have any living child (biological, adopted, or surrogate.)
- Couples having a child with mental or physical disabilities, or one suffering from a life-threatening disorder or illness can undergo surrogacy.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatments
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a reproduction process technique in achieving the fertilization of the egg and the sperm combined in vitro (“in glass”). For some couples dealing with male infertility, in vitro fertilization (IVF) is the treatment of choice. Learn more: What is IVF Technology?
The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman’s ovulatory process by giving the fertility drugs, then removing an ovum or ova (egg or eggs) from her ovaries and allowing the collected sperm to fertilize them in a culture medium in a laboratory. After the fertilized egg, called an embryo, undergoes culture for 2–6 days. Then a special needle known as a catheter is used to transfer the cultured embryo into the uterus, to conceive a successful pregnancy.
The fertilityworld provides affordable IVF Costs in Dimapur, Nagaland; you can also look at the cost in big cities such as IVF costs in Delhi, Cost of IVF in Pune, IVF Treatment costs in Mumbai, etc. To understand the complete process of IVF treatment; read here: IVF Process step by step.
Who should go for IVF treatments?
- Couples with IUI treatment failure,
- Women with blocked fallopian tubes.
- Women with endometriosis
- Men with low sperm counts or tube blockage.
- Male with abnormal sperm morphology.
- For women with ovulation disorders- fewer eggs are available for fertilization.
- Uterine fibroids are common in women in their 30s and 40s.
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal
- Unexplained infertility means no cause of infertility has been found despite evaluation for common causes.
- Couples with a high risk of the genetic disorder
- Fertility preservation for cancer or other health conditions
Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT) treatment.
Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) is a fertility screening test performed on the embryos created via in vitro fertilization (IVF) to genetically analyze the embryos before transfer. PGT diagnoses the genetic conditions present in the embryos, the embryologist then selects the normal embryos and implants them into the female uterus to get pregnant.
Why is PGT a considered genetic embryo treatment?
One of the most common reasons that an embryo transfer does not result in a pregnancy is abnormal embryo genetics. PGT can ensure that the embryo selected for transfer has the correct number of chromosomes, thereby reducing the chances of failing the IVF cycle and reducing the chance of miscarriage.
Who should go for PGT treatment?
- Women beyond 37 years have a higher risk of abnormal genetic embryos at this age.
- Couples have the risk of inheriting genetic diseases from the child.
- History of recurrent miscarriages due to chromosomal abnormalities
How is PGT treatment performed?
IVF is a requirement to obtain embryos for PGT. After eggs are retrieved and fertilized in the laboratory, the chief embryologist carries out the assisted hatching in the embryos to help obtain cells for testing. When the embryo reaches the blastocyst stage, a few of the cells on the outside of the embryo are biopsied and performed genetic analysis testing at the fertilityworld in Dimapur, Nagaland.
What is Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) treatment
IUI treatment is an artificial insemination technique where the male sperm is placed/injected directly into a woman’s uterus to assist the egg fertilization during the ovulation period in females (Menstruation cycle). Most couples achieve a successful pregnancy with IUI treatments but for most couples, the success rate is uncertain because it depends on the male infertility condition and the female response to the fertility medication. IUI processes can increase the likelihood of pregnancy in certain couples who have had difficulty getting pregnant. IUI can be performed using a male partner’s sperm or donor sperm with the female partner’s eggs.
IUI is a relatively noninvasive and less-expensive fertility treatment compared to more invasive and costly treatments such as IUI, in vitro fertilization (IVF), and surrogacy. The fertilityworld offers the lowest IUI cost in Dimapur, Nagaland, also you can compare the cost in big cities such as IUI cost in Delhi | and IUI treatment in Delhi.
Who should go for the IUI treatment?
The fertilityworld always recommends to any infertile parents to proceed with the IUI treatments before progressing to IVF if needed. IUI may be the only treatment needed to achieve pregnancy when the male partner is having the following infertility conditions:
- Couples having unexplained infertility.
- Low sperm count,
- decreased sperm motility,
- Having issues with ejaculation or erection
- same-sex couples wishing to conceive
- a single woman wishing to conceive
- Male with genetic defect and risk of passing from the male partner to the child.
Also, most importantly, during natural conception, the sperm travels from the vagina through the cervix, into the uterus, and up to the fallopian tubes. With IUI, sperm are “washed” and concentrated, and also placed directly into the uterus, which puts them closer to the egg by passing all the barriers mentioned.
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) treatment
ICSI is an artificial reproduction technique that has advanced tech in pointing where a single sperm can be physically injected into an egg. ICSI is an alternative to achieving parenthood when the male partner suffers from sub infertility.
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) procedure involves directly injecting fresh live sperm into the female partner’s center of the eggs under the fertility laboratory by specialists. This procedure can create an embryo. ICSI is a form of in vitro fertilization (IVF). Our specialists most commonly recommend ICSI treatments when male infertility affects a couple’s ability to conceive a child. Because of this ICSI technique, 95% of all infertile males have the potential to conceive their genetic child.
Know the difference between ICSI and IVF
ICSI is a type of IVF. But in IVF we place thousands of sperm next to an egg on a laboratory petri dish and under the process one of the sperm penetrates the egg to get fertilized. However, If none of the sperm penetrate the egg and fertilize, conception doesn’t occur.
But the ICSI process achieves fertilization via the direct injection of a single sperm into the middle of a single egg. Understand the difference by reading this: IVF VS ICSI and differentiate which is the better option for you to decide. ICSI is beneficial for those males with the following sub-infertility factor:
- Anejaculation (inability to ejaculate).
- Blockage in their male reproductive system.
- Low sperm count.
- Poor sperm quality.
- Retrograde ejaculation (semen flows backward into their bladder).
Couples may also achieve successful parenthood via ICSI if:
- Traditional IVF hasn’t led to the creation of embryos.
- The person supplying the eggs is older than 35.
- You’re using previously frozen eggs or sperm (cryopreservation) to try to conceive.
Are you married and cannot have a Baby?
If you’re a married couple for years or more and not conceiving a child after trying regular unprotected intercourse, then you have the risk of infertility. If you are confused about whose infertility is the problem, allow the male partner to undergo semen analysis testing. If male partner sperm motility, morphology, and quantity are the problem then you have to go for IUI or ICSI treatments. Etc.
If you are married but wish to focus on your profession first and family the second option then you need to cryopreserve the gametes at your best reproductive age. If you have failed in all the fertility treatments, you need a surrogate mother to carry the child for you. Contact the fertilityworld today. Our best infertility specialists will clear all your confusion free of cost in Dimapur, Nagaland.
For more information on Fertility treatment in Dimapur Nagaland…
If you want to know more information relating to any fertility treatments such as Surrogacy, IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, PGT, Surgical extractions, Donor assistance (egg/sperm/embryo), cryopreservation, surrogate mother arrangements, best lawyers, and any other male and female infertility causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and available treatments or services in Dimapur, Nagaland please feel free and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. we’re right away to answer and solve your problems with free consultations.
To directly discuss the cost of any fertility treatments such as Surrogacy, IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, PGT, Surgical extractions, Donor assistance (egg/sperm/embryo), cryopreservation, surrogate mother arrangements, best lawyers, and any other male and female infertility treatments or services or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount) in Dimapur, Nagaland. Please feel free and write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations and no charges for your query.
CONTACT US TODAY! WE RESTORE YOUR INFERTILITY!
CREATES YOUR PARENTHOOD POSSIBLE.
Infertility is a condition where you cannot get pregnant after one year of trying to conceive. In women, causes of infertility can include endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and thyroid disease. Men with fertility problems may have a low sperm count or low testosterone. The risk of infertility increases as you age.
IVF babies enjoy the same health as natural-born babies. IVF is just a process of making embryos outside the body i,e in the Lab. Once the healthy embryo is created doctor will implant it into a woman’s uterus to process the pregnancy. IVF is the only option for infertile couples to enjoy parenthood. Contact Fertilityworld for the Treatment. C/W: +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org