Single parent/LGBTQ surrogacy is certainly possible and allowed in Brazil, but there are some important things to know about surrogacy for singles before moving forward.
Today, in Brazil there are many single men, LGBTQ, single women who want to have their biological child and start their family. To preserve their chance of having a biological child, singles are picking to become single parents via surrogacy.
The Fertility World surrogacy center in Brazil is helping many singles become parents Via Surrogacy at a low reasonable cost with high success rates. The Fertility World Surrogacy center welcomes all prospective intended single parents, LGBTQ despite their marital status, Gender. We will provide all the legal documents related to birth certificates, (Mother/Mother/) ( Father/Father), etc.
Best surrogacy center in Brazil that accepts single mothers and single fathers surrogacy:
- The Fertility World is one of the best centers,
- It provides great success rates up to 100%,
- It offers free consultations with Doctors & lawyers
- Guaranteed package from 50,000 to 55000 USD
- Always flexibility on our package offered
- Experienced legal lawyers that maintain your documentation,
- Have a highly Screened Surrogate who is ready to receive the embryo,
- Have young, healthy gamete donors at their best reproductive age.
- Having an ultra-fertility laboratory and sophisticated types of equipment to tackle surrogacy
- To begin the surrogacy process for a single man or single woman, please give us a call or Whats app at 919311850412 Email: email@example.com
- All the services are available under our single roof.
Single Parent Surrogacy
Surrogacy is an arrangement, often supported by a legal contract agreement, whereby a woman (the surrogate mother) agrees to bear a child for another person or persons, who will become the child’s biological parent(s) after birth.
Difference between couples and single parents surrogacy:
The only difference between the couples and single parents surrogacy is that the couples do not require gametes(egg/sperms) from donors if they are medically fit infertility but unable to get pregnant naturally whereas it is not possible in surrogacy for single parents without using donor Gametes if single father it required Donor eggs if single woman then it requires sperms from donors.
Understanding the surrogacy process
In general, the surrogacy process is the same for single parents as for any other intended parents. In vitro fertilization (IVF) is used to create an embryo that is then carried to term by a surrogate mother. As long as you are committed to being a single parent and you successfully undergo our screening process, you will be able to complete the single-parent surrogacy process just as easily as any other couple would.
Discussing the surrogacy process in detail…
- Book an appointment: To begin the surrogacy process for a single man or woman, one can book an appointment via our email or directly contact us. Our coordinators and managers will respond to your appointment within no time. They will schedule direct consultations.
- Free Consultations: You will receive free consultations from our fertility specialist Doctors and lawyers free of cost. Our surrogacy specialists will discuss the options available to you and help you take the first steps to become a parent. They will suggest to you the best possible way to achieve your parenthood dreams. We are proud to be a surrogacy center that accepts single mothers and fathers, and we stand ready to help you reach your family-building dreams.
- Screening: As long as you are committed to being a single parent and you successfully undergo our screening process, you will be able to complete the single-parent surrogacy process just as easily as any other couple would. Our specialist will make sure you’re medically fit, screening involves different steps.
- Finding and matching with the surrogates: Most intended single parents pursue gestational surrogacy, in which the surrogate is not genetically related to the baby. We consider surrogates from our intended parent’s arrangements also, if they are among their relatives and friends. However, most of the time we provide our best surrogate mother database to prospective parents to select their choice. After selection, the surrogate is matched with the parents and donors.
- Gametes from Donors: Every single intended parent will need to use an egg or sperm donor in gestational surrogacy. The fertility world have the best donor bank in Brazil, we provide the profiles of our donors with information in respect of the donor, such as height, weight, age, educational qualifications, profession, the color of the skin, the eyes, and medical background to our prospective couples, and based on their selection, the process of assisted reproduction is processed and fulfills their dreams of parenthood.
- Fertilization: After completing the In Vitro Fertilization process, the best quality of the egg is retrieved by the embryologist from the intending female ovaries or Donor and combined with the sperm of the male or Donor sperm in a test tube under culture medium for Fertilization. The fertilized egg is called an embryo. Fertilization is achieved either by conventional insemination, Intrauterine insemination (IUI), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). Which method should be used is decided by the doctors based on the quality of the sperm.
- Receive the embryo transfer: Our doctor uses birth control pills, other hormones to regulate the surrogate mother cycle. It allows the Doctors to control cycles and ensures you are ready to receive the embryos at the exact right time.During the surrogacy process, at this point, surrogates will be prescribed progesterone injections and estrogen replacements to help maintain the hormone levels and support a stable pregnancy. You will continue taking these hormones until the 12th week of pregnancy when the placenta generally takes over hormone production.
The transfer of embryo procedure takes place when the embryos have grown for 5 to 6 days and you are five days past mid-cycle. The embryo(s) will be transferred using a catheter, which is inserted through the cervix into the uterus.
This procedure is very quick and painless, you won’t be sedated, but you will be advised to rest for some time.
- Confirm pregnancy: About 6 to 10 days after the embryo transfer, the surrogate’s come back to our fertility clinic to measure the pregnancy hormone levels.
- An HCG count of 50 or higher indicates a positive, stable pregnancy,
- An HCG count over 200 may indicate multiple pregnancies.
- The doctors will do another HCG test a few days later to ensure that levels are rising; they should double every two days.
It is important to remember that multiple embryo transfers may be required before a surrogate pregnancy is confirmed. You will continue to monitor throughout this process.
- Ultrasound continues for about 6 weeks & begins prenatal care: Once the embryo transfers successfully, the doctor will perform an ultrasound about 6 weeks of pregnancy. If a heartbeat is heard during the ultrasound, you may be released to your own OB/GYN, or you may complete another ultrasound around 12 weeks before being released from the fertility clinic’s practice to your own OB/GYN. At this point in the process, you will continue to receive prenatal care as you would with any other pregnancy. However, you may have more frequent appointments to ensure the pregnancy is still stable, especially if you are carrying multiples.
- Welcome a Baby: During labor and delivery, some women require medication such as Pitocin to stimulate contractions or an epidural for pain relief. In some situations, a surrogate may need a cesarean delivery or c-section.
Ultimately, it will be your birth experience, so you and your doctor will create your birth plan. Throughout the process, the baby’s parents will be involved and eager to support you. The birth of the baby will always be one of the most memorable milestones, and never forget how they felt that day when you gave them the gift of their child.
How to find Gametes donors in Brazil
Gametes are sperm or egg cells. Some aspects of sperm and egg donation are the same, others are specific to the type of gamete donated. Generally, donors can be either known to the recipients or anonymous.
Some of the intending single couples proceed with surrogacy with their known donor eggs or sperm. Also, most couples seek the help of fertility centers for donors. At Fertility World, we’re equipped with all the requirements needed in surrogacy. We provide our best highly qualified medically and psychologically sound profiles to our prospective parents to choose from our Donors bank database.
Once you sign a surrogacy contract with us, we take care of everything for you.
How to find a surrogate mother in Brazil
At Fertility World in Brazil, if the intending single couples don’t have their known surrogate mother. We find and provide the best match for surrogates to our prospective single parents. Our best surrogates profiles list with proven fertility and completed families are provided to our prospective parents to pick their choice.
After the surrogate has been found, the matching between the intended couples and surrogate mother is done Complete screening is performed on surrogates from:
- Blood investigation, ultrasound, complete medical history screening, surgical and family history.
All the legal formalities are performed in the presence of our best legal advisors before the process of surrogacy. All these facilities are being performed in the same premises at our fertility center. After all the requirements are being qualified, the surrogate is ready to receive an embryo from our prospective parents.
If you’re considering becoming a parent through single mother or single father surrogacy in the fertility world, you must consider the commitment of being a single parent. During your single-parent surrogacy, there may be setbacks from failed transfers or miscarriages, and you must have a support system you can lean on during these trying times. Unlike couples who have a partner to turn to during the surrogate process, a single intended parent must make sure to create a group of friends and family members they can turn to in times of need both during the surrogacy process and as you raise your child.
If you’re committed to single-parent surrogacy, you need to remember that a surrogate must also pick you as the intended parent. Therefore, you must be able to address the questions she might have about your ability to be a single parent and fully convince her that you can be a wonderful single mom or dad. Our specialists at American Surrogacy can help you create an Intended Parent Profile that will reassure a potential surrogate of your ability to successfully raise a child on your own.
No matter whether you’re single or married, surrogacy can be an exhausting, expensive, and emotionally trying process. Before you commit to your single-parent surrogacy, you must have explored all of your single-parent options and are 100 percent confident in your surrogacy decision.
To get started with the surrogacy process today, Contact us today. Get free consultations