- The Fertility World IVF center is best in Allahabad
- Highest IVF success rates at just Rs. 1 lakhs onwards
- Having highly experienced IVF professionals
- Avail all fertility facilities under our roof, no traveling cost
- We provide a tailed IVF results with no compromisation
- Consisted with World-class IVF facilities
- Call/W: 919311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IN-VITRO FERTILIZATION in Allahabad – This treatment is most effective and helps to overcome fertility problems. It also increases the chance of having a baby. Fertility World, the best IVF center in Allahabad, aims to help couples who are unable or unwilling to conceive naturally and to have their own baby. Fertility World employs cutting-edge technology so that your care plan can be tailored to your physical and emotional needs.
Fertility World Allahabad
Allahabad’s Fertility World Center combines science and heart to help couples and individuals create families. To assist even the most complex infertility challenges we offer a range of fertility services including IVF, ovulation induction, IUI, PGD, Embryo freezing, and chromosomal screening.
Our dedicated team of experts combined with advanced technology and decades of experience has helped us achieve among the best IVF Success Rates in Allahabad. Learn more about our fertility treatments or read patient success stories & Testimonials. 15% or more of patients of reproductive age are facing fertility challenges. Our goal is to educate patients and the general public about the advances in reproductive health that can be made to overcome these obstacles.
We can help you achieve reproductive health. We have the most up-to-date medical technology, including ultrasound and diagnostic equipment. Our fertility labs are top-notch, and we offer fertility treatments that can be tailored to meet specific needs. Contact us today to get advanced IVF treatment.
Fertility Treatments and Services
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)- IUI is usually performed by women who have received ovarian stimulation using clomiphene citrate (FSH).
- Egg Freezing- You can freeze eggs at their best quality to be used in the future for a family.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)- In vitro fertilization (IVF), is the process of fertilizing an egg with sperm outside the body. Fertilization takes place in a laboratory dish. IVF is also known as “fertilization inside glass”.
- Donor Sperm- Sometimes, a couple is faced with the dilemma of deciding whether the man’s fertility is not sufficient to fertilize an egg or if the woman’s eggs cannot produce a viable pregnancy.
- Donor eggs- Donor eggs are an established option for infertility treatment for advanced reproductive age, unsuccessful IVF attempts, early women’s periods, and LGBTQIA+ families.
- Sperm Freezing- You can freeze your sperm for future use in insemination (IUI), or in vitro fertilization.
- Micro-TESE- Microsurgical Testicular Sperm Extraction (MicroTESE) is a process of precise removal and analysis of small volumes of testicular tissue. This procedure improves sperm yield over traditional biopsy methods. After opening the testis, it is being identified as seminiferous tubules containing sperm with an operating microscope.
Learn the basics of In Vitro Fertilization
In vitro fertilization refers to the process of taking eggs from a woman’s egg ovaries in order to fertilize them with sperm from our laboratory. After fertilization, the embryo is placed back in the mother’s uterus. We can also test embryos for genetic competency during the period between fertilization and return to the mother. This allows for the greatest success and reduces the chance of having twins or triplets. This treatment lasts between two and four weeks depending on the length of the ovulation cycle. Every patient is different, so the Fertility World Centre team will work with each of you to create a treatment plan that suits your needs and prioritizes your goals.
Indications for IVF:
- Tubal disease
- Severe male factor
- Advanced egg age or diminished ovarian reserve
- Infertility persists for long periods of time without explanation
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis or pre-implantation genetic screening/comprehensive chromosomal screening
- Past failed treatments like insemination and tubal surgery
The IVF treatment process includes:
- Step 1: Initial appointment with a specialist
- Step 2: Pre-treatment consultation
- Step 3: The treatment begins
- Step 4: Hormone stimulation
- Step 5: Monitoring the treatment
- Step 6: Trigger Injection
- Step 7: Egg collection
- Step 8: Egg fertilisation
- Step 9: Embryo development
- Step 10: Transfer embryo
- Step 11: Embryo freezing
- Step 12: The pregnancy test
Precautions after IVF treatment
Avoid vigorous exercise, heavy lifting, and other activities that involve jarring movements. You can still do your normal routine activities like cycling/jogging/etc. You can allow it. To increase your chances of a successful pregnancy, you should take prescribed medications.
IVF treatment in ALLAHABAD
IVF treatment in ALLAHABAD is available for between INR 1,00,000- 2,50,000. The treatment cost may vary as some get successful in the first attempt depending on the healthy medical report, AMH level, Uterus lining, etc, some need 2nd or even 3rd cycle as the condition of health may not react well to IVF at the first attempt and need multiple cycles to get a successful result, that may add the cost of IVF treatment.
Are you willing to treat same-sex couples equally as single individuals?
Yes! We know that every person’s journey to parenthood will be different. Our treatment options include surrogacy, donor sperm, and egg donation. The Fertility World team is here to help you, no matter what your situation.
Is Infertility a Problem for Men?
Yes. Yes! One-third of all infertility cases can be attributed to female problems, while another third are due to male infertility. Infertility can be an issue that affects anyone. It is not something to be dismissed. To ensure a more thorough and faster diagnosis, it is strongly recommended that both partners are tested if a couple has difficulty conceiving. Both male and female infertility can be easily treated.
What is the IVF Process Time?
The embryos are then transferred into the uterus three to five days following fertilization. Each IVF cycle is known as a “cycle.” A full IVF cycle lasts approximately 2.5 weeks. However, each woman’s menstrual cycle will vary.
Reputable Source for In Vitro Fertilization
Fertility World Centre is a trusted source for IVF treatment. We have helped many patients through our many years of experience. We’ve built a reputation as a respected source for in vitro fertilization, including the low-cost mini IVF Packages. We’re here to help you maximize your chances of a successful pregnancy, whether you’re dealing with a lack of ovulation or a condition such as endometriosis.
How to compare fertility success results
All Fertility clinics publish their statistics to the public. Comparing the success rates of different clinics by looking at how many embryos are reintroduced into the woman, A high rate of pregnancy with low rates of embryos being replaced is a good sign. A high number of embryos being transferred back into a woman can indicate a higher risk of multiple births. This could lead to complex pregnancies, unwell children, and financial hardship for the family. Fertility World tries to transfer as few embryos as possible, but we still offer the best chance for a healthy pregnancy.
The two most important factors that determine the success of a cycle are the age of the woman and the quality and quantity of the embryos we formed. These factors can vary between couples and cycles. Each person’s situation is unique.
Book Your First Appointment at Fertility World Centre
You can talk to our team about any concerns you have regarding in vitro fertilization. Fertility World Centre is an expert in conception and pregnancy and will work with you to develop a customized treatment plan that suits your needs.
Reach out to us today to fix up your first appointment.