Today, the best fertility clinic in Kolkata is the Fertilityworld. The clinic has fulfilled 2,500+ infertile families reaching their dreams of parenthood. The success rate of live birth has reached up to 99% for having the most committed Fertility Doctors & sophisticated instruments availability. The costs are very reasonable and overall satisfaction is without compromises.
- Get Free First Consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
Available fertility treatments in Kolkata
The fertilityworld fertility clinic provides various forms of fertility treatments and provided based on the fertility conditions of the individual, or couples. The treatments include the following:
- IVF with self-egg + self-partner sperm.
- IVF with Donor egg + Partner sperm.
- IVF with Donor Egg+Donor sperm (Adoption).
- IVF with self egg+Donor sperm.
- IVF with ICSI.
- IVF with Surgical sperm extractions (TESA/TESE/PESA/MESA).
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI).
Which IVF clinic has the highest success rate in Kolkata?
The most important factor to be considered in fertility treatment is the success rate. When we talk about the highest IVF success rates in Kolkata, the Fertilityworld IVF clinic is at the top. Look at the chart provided below, it is depicting the highest success rate achieved by the fertilityworld IVF clinic:
To learn more about the IVF success rate, kindly follow the link here: IVF success rate in India.
Top Fertility/IVF Doctors in Kolkata
The fertilityworld has the top Best IVF doctors in Kolkata. Among the top leading IVF doctors, the fertilityworld’s most prominent and experienced IVF Doctors include;
- Dr.Pammy Murthy, chief embryologist from Chennai.
- Dr. Mohit Saraogi is based in Mumbai.
- Dr. Pankaj Talwar from Haryana.
- DR Souren Bhattacharjee from Kolkata.
- Dr. Sunita Pandit from Mumbai.
- Dr. Vinita Das from Lucknow.
To get a Free Consultation from any of our top fertility Doctors, book an appointment/register with the fertilityworld. It serves you better.
Who should consider fertility treatments?
Anyone who encounters the following conditions or circumstances should consider the fertility treatments like IVF, IUI, ICSI, Semen Analysis, PGT/PGD, Surgical Sperm aspirations, FET, Laser-assisted Hatching, etc.
- Couples under the age of 35 who have failed to conceive after 12 months of regular, unprotected sex during peak ovulation cycles.
- Women with too long; 35 days or more or too short less than 21 days menstrual cycle.
- Women with BLOCK FALLOPIAN TUBE.
- Women having irregular or painful menstrual cycles.
- Women experienced a hard time tracking ovulation.
- Couples have had more than one miscarriage.
- Either you or your partner had or has an STD.
Best IVF destinations for foreigners in India?
The fertilityworld ranked as the Best IVF Center in India has been functioning smoothly in every state of India with its well-established IVF Clinic/Center. Kolkata is also the best IVF destination for foreigners because of its lower IVF cost with the highest IVF success rates. The fertilityworld welcomes any international patients looking for IVF treatments in Kolkata, and also for any of the following fertilityworld IVF centers in India:
- Best IVF Center(Clinic) in Kolkata,
- Best IVF center in Mumbai,
- Best IVF Center in Delhi,
- Best IVF Center in Chennai,
- IVF Centers in Bangalore,
- Best IVF center in Ahmedabad,
- Fertility center in Pune,
- Best IVF center in Hyderabad,
- IVF in Patna cost/Center
- Best IVF center in Punjab
- Best IVF center in Gurgaon, Gurugram
- Best IVF center in Guwahati
- IVF Treatment in Gangtok, Sikkim
- IVF center in Nagpur
- Test Tube Baby Center in Allahabad
- Best IVF center in Kanpur
- IVF center in Varanasi
- IVF center in Saket, South Delhi
- Best IVF center in Siliguri
- Best IVF center in Darjeeling
Above mentioned are some of the best IVF destinations for Foreigners in India based on the success rate, affordable IVF cost, easy transportation, and overall satisfactory destinations. If you’re a foreigner looking for IVF treatments in India (Kolkata). Contact the fertilityworld today and get free consultations and the best advice from our renowned fertility specialists.
Now let’s discuss the detailed process of fertility treatments in Kolkata, at the fertilityworld
What is IVF treatment?
In-vitro fertilization (IVF) is an assisted reproductive technology (ART). It processed fertilization of the gametes outside the human body. The egg is retrieved and combined with the sperm and forms the embryo in a culture medium in a laboratory. IVF is a more recognized Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). It fulfills the priceless dreams of all emotionally infertile parents to achieve their parenthood dreams of having a beautiful child.
How is IVF done?
IVF is a simple procedure done by highly experienced IVF Doctors (gynecologists, embryologists) to execute the successful treatment. The process involves stepwise execution, read here in detail; IVF Process step by step. Briefing the IVF process step by step, mainly of 6 steps:
- Free Consultations
- Boosting your egg production through superovulation using certain fertility medicine/drugs/hormones. Eggs can be self-eggs or Donor eggs (if needed).
- Egg retrieval: Removing the eggs after ovulation by the embryologist. The e
- Collecting partner sperm via traditional method or aspirated through a surgical procedure (TESA/PESA/MESA/TESE) or by collecting a donor sperm.
- Fertilization: The retrieved eggs and collected/aspirated sperm are mixed together in a laboratory under the culture medium incubation and achieved fertilization.
- Embryo implantation: The fertilized egg and sperm are known as embryos. The best stage embryo is selected and transferred into your uterus to conceive a pregnancy. Read here, IVF Implantation Process in India.
Egg Donor Database: Fertility Clinic in Kolkata
In Kolkata, you can get the finest donor eggs from the fertilityworld. The centers run a broad chain of Donor Egg databases consisting the donors from different origins, such as:
- Caucasian Egg Donors: We have them based in South Africa, the USA, Ukraine, or Georgia. They can travel to IVF Destination.
- Thai and Asian Egg Donors based in Thailand.
- Indian Egg Donors.
- African Egg Donors. They can travel to Bangkok or any IVF Destination for fertilityworld.
Apart from the egg donor database, the fertilityworld has the best Donor egg bank in India: EGG DONATION IN INDIA | DONOR EGG BANK. Not only Egg Donation the clinic also provides a healthy donor sperm or sperm donor to any couples with sperm requirements. The donor sperm or sperm donor is available at the lowest cost at Semen Freezing or Semen Cryopreservation.
How long does it take to complete one IVF cycle?
IVF involves a series of procedures as seen in the process above. Therefore, an average IVF cycle will take from 6 to 8 weeks starting from free consultation to embryo transfer into the uterus. However, depending on the specific circumstances and medical conditions the path may be slight for a different patient. What varies is how your body responds at each stage and responds to fertility medications. But in the fertilityworld in Kolkata, IVF is completed between 6 to 8 weeks.
Is IVF a painful process or a painless process?
The IVF process is not painful. Sometimes, Doctors may recommend patients take an oral sedative prior to the transferred embryo to relax the cervix. Every patient reacts differently to the procedure and may experience some discomfort. It is normal to feel some discomfort. For a day or two after the treatment, patients may feel some mild abdominal cramping but it will disappear within days. To completely understand the impacts of IVF procedures, kindly visit the link; Is IVF a painful procedure?
Other forms of pain can also occur, like the emotional pain that comes with a failed attempt. These should not be ignored. Successful IVF cycles usually mean childbirth, it would be foolish to claim that there isn’t pain (generally psychological), just know that it will all be worth it when you hold your child in your arms. Any queries related to IVF talk to our expert for a free consultation with Fertilityworld.
What is ICSI treatment?
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is the infertility treatment that is the most common and successful treatment for male infertility.
Which male infertility factor is good in ICSI treatment?
The fertilityworld’s most accomplished fertility doctors dealing with male infertility mostly advise those males to proceed with ICSI in the following cases:
- Male with low sperm count.
- Male with poor sperm morphology, and poor sperm motility.
- Males who cannot fertilize the egg in previously done IVF or very few of the eggs fertilized.
- A male with a previous vasectomy is a blockage that prevents sperm from reaching the ejaculate, or sperm to be collected surgically from the testicles or epididymis.
- If using weak quality frozen sperm in your treatment especially if it was stored because your fertility was under threat, or following a surgical sperm retrieval.
- To have embryo testing for a genetic condition
How is ICSI done?
ICSI is done as part of in vitro fertilization (IVF). Under the ICSI procedure, a single sperm is injected directly into the middle of the egg. Some men may need their sperm surgically extracted first via TESA/TESE/PESA/MESE, etc. The ICSI procedure is exactly the same as the IVF. The only difference is that instead of combining the sperm with the retrieved eggs and leaving them to fertilize, a chief embryologist injects a single sperm into the egg. ICSI procedure maximizes the chance of fertilization taking place as it bypasses any potential problems the sperm will have in getting inside the egg.
Which is the best IVF or ICSI?
Research shows that IVF is just as effective as the ICSI procedure, where sperm is injected directly into an egg when there is no male infertility factor. Cumulative live birth rates in Victoria were similar for IVF and ICSI in these circumstances. For more distinct information about IVF and ICSI treatments, please check the link here: IVF VS ICSI.
What is PGD and how does it work?
PGD is a Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis. It is an IVF procedure that is designed technologically to examine embryos for any chromosomal abnormalities. In PGD Embryos are created by mixing the eggs and the sperm in the fertility laboratory. Right after the fertilization of the gametes, each embryo (one or two blastomeres are removed and tested).
Why is the PGD procedure done?
- PGD is done to reduce the risk of passing on inherited genetic conditions of infertile parents to their offspring in IVF.
- From PGD the couples can notice and choose the embryos that would form a successful pregnancy.
- PGD Identifies and avoids fertilizing embryos that carry one genetic disease to be transferred into the uterus.
Who needs PGD treatment?
- PGD is needed by couples with a genetic predisposition and any probability of passing down a known genetic abnormality.
- Any couple with a family history of an abnormal number of chromosomes that results in miscarriage, birth defects, or Down Syndrome needs PGD.
- PGD is also done when a member of the family needs a bone marrow donor, as a way to have a child who can provide matching stem cells.
What is the TESA procedure?
Testicular sperm aspiration (TESA) is a procedure performed for men who have healthy sperm but they cannot ejaculate during sex due to various reasons like blockage, and low sperm count ejaculation and are having sperm retrieved for IVF/ICSI. TESA is performed along with local anesthesia in the operating room or office and is coordinated with the female partner’s egg retrieval. During the procedure, a special needle is inserted into the testicle, and the tissue/sperm are aspirated with this needle. Sperm recovery by TESA procedure is successful 100%.
During the TESA procedure, it can cause some discomfort for a few days, but it is not a painful treatment because it is done under local anesthesia or sedation. There will be some discomfort and swelling around the injection site, which may feel like a pinprick, but it will disappear in a few days. The selection of the sperm aspirating procedure TESA/PESA/MESA/TESE, etc. depends on the male infertility conditions. The correct sperm aspirating treatment option is determined after the Semen analysis test process by the Doctor.
What is FET therapy?
FET is a frozen embryo transfer cycle, FET helps infertile parents to become pregnant. FET uses fertilized eggs that have been frozen via Freezing your eggs | Cost of Egg Freezing In India. During the FET cycle, the embryos are thawed and placed into the uterus and conceive pregnancy. FET is done at a time when women menstrual cycle best supports a pregnancy.
What is IUI treatment?
IUI- Intrauterine Insemination. A fertility treatment involves placing the sperm directly inside a woman’s uterus to facilitate fertilization and achieve pregnancy. The goal of IUI is to increase the number of sperm that reach the fallopian tubes and subsequently increase the chance of fertilization.
Is IUI a painful procedure?
IUI is not a painful procedure. It is minimally invasive, and patients do not even require pain medication or anesthesia during treatment. Patients may experience a slight pinching experience (similar to that experienced during a routine pap smear) and a little cramping as the catheter is passed through the cervix.
Is IUI good for pregnancy?
For those women who need to use donor sperm to get pregnant, IUI is most commonly used to achieve pregnancy. Intrauterine insemination is used most often in couples who have: Donor sperm.
What is the cost of fertility treatments in Kolkata?
|IVF Treatment||Cost in INR||Cost in USD|
|Basic IVF treatment||120,000 – 2,50,000||1,467 – 3, 057|
|IVF with ICSI||1,90,000 – 3,40,000||2,323 – 4,157|
|IVF with FET||1,50,000 – 3,00,000||1,834 – 3, 668|
|IVF with PESA/TESA/TESE||2,40,000 – 5,00,000||2,934 – 6, 114|
|IVF with Donor egg||1,70,000 – 3,40,000||2,078 – 4, 157|
|IVF with Donor Sperm||90,000 – 2,40,000||1,100 – 2, 934|
|IVF with Embryo Donation||40,000 – 2,40,000||489 – 2, 934|
|IVF with surrogacy||3,50,000 – 5,50,000||4,279 – 6, 725|
|IVF with PGS/PGD||1,40,000 – 2,50,000||1,711 – 3, 057|
The cost of an IVF cycle ranges from Rs.1.20 lakhs– Rs. 5 lakhs with an average of Rs.300,000; While about half of the patients have a baby on their first cycle, the others need to try a second, third, or even more times. The average number of cycles per patient is approximately 2. This inclusive package covers fertility medications, donor eggs, or donor sperm (if needed). And the entire IVF process from superovulation to embryo implantation.
Many fertility clinics offer IVF treatment packages that bundle services such as multiple IVF cycles or offer discounts on fertility medications to make treatment more affordable. A successful and popular national program can be found at the fertilityworld IVF clinic in India. Know more about the IVF cost; IVF Cost in Kolkata.
Know more about fertility clinics in Kolkata.
If you have any confusion or did not understand this page and want to know more about IVF, ICSI, PGT/PGD, IUI, Surgical sperm retrieving procedures, Donor assistance (egg/sperm/embryo), or any other related to fertility treatments, at fertilityworld best fertility clinic in Kolkata, please feel free and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. we’re right away to answer and solve your problems with free consultations.
Further, if you’re interested in directly discussing the cost of IVF, the cost of Donor eggs, cost of IUI, Cost of ICSI, Cost PGT/PGD, Cost TESA/PESA/TESE/MESA, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount. Please feel free and write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations and no charges for your query. The fertilityworld is committed to making your parenthood dreams into reality. Contact us today.