- Best Surrogacy Agency in Pan India- Fertilityworld
- The new surrogacy law (2022) enforced by the supreme court allows only Altruistic surrogacy
- It renders complete surrogacy services (Registration-Birth).
- No hidden costs, complete transparency is ensured.
- Free first consultations with doctors & Lawyers, Book an appointment
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
Surrogacy is considered to be the best alternative helpful option for couples, parents who cannot conceive naturally (infertile). For single parents surrogacy or those who find age to be a barrier to natural pregnancy, gestational surrogacy used to perform earlier but now altruistic surrogacy is the best ways to complete their family.
Fertility World takes pride in managing egg donors and Surrogate Management in-house facilities on their own Pan India which are based in the top 10 metropolitan cities- Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Lucknow, etc, and it completely eliminates the role played by intermediaries or touts who not only deceive customers but be a source of legal trouble and the high rate of failure.
Most Successful Surrogacy Agency in India?
The Fertility World surrogacy center- The best surrogacy service renders in India. The Fertility World surrogacy has been making parenthood possible for over 15+ years, and we’re the most successful surrogacy agency with a success rate of 99% for intended parents; we’ve been guaranteeing intended parents via assisted gamete donation bring home a baby at the end of their journey for over decades. By guiding and helping all intended parents from India and across the world, creating amazing memories delivering them their biological healthy, beautiful child.
To date, it has helped create 2000+ happy families and delivered 3000+ healthy babies via the following assisted reproductive technology:
- Affordable Surrogacy cost in India,
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF),
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI),
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) etc.
It also renders the services in treating the following conditions:
- Male Infertility
- Female Infertility
Complying with legal requirements: Once surrogate and intended parents have made the decision to proceed, they will need to formalize their relationship through the drafting of a legal agreement. Each party will have a lawyer to protect and represent its legal interests.
Start the process of fertilization: Once the contracts are signed, the medical procedures for embryo transfer preparation can start. A fertility clinic will usually handle this procedure.
Fertility World Surrogate Homes
- Our Surrogates are all housed at our own Surrogate Homes under the supervision of our Doctors.
- The highest level of care is given in regards to their food and nutrition to ensure proper physical and mental health.
- The children are able to stay in the care of the surrogate mother while their husbands are able to visit them on a regular basis with our oversight.
- Different activities are conducted to ensure the bonding between surrogates from different religions and castes.
- A special attention is paid to ensure they enjoy an enjoyable, pleasant and enjoyable experience.
- A proper arrangement, such as an ambulance and a physician is essential to ensure that you are prepared in the event of an emergency medical situation.
- SMs are also required to complete vocational training courses in order to become financially secure after their career as a surrogate ends.
- Additionally, all the basic necessities like refrigerator, water purifier, television, etc. are offered to ensure that they have a comfortable stay.
- Fertility World’s team will celebrate all events and celebrations together along with the Surrogates to ensure that they feel loved and appreciated.
- Surrogate Mothers are monitored daily and their actions are recorded in the specially designed formats to ensure proper nutrition and medication intake, and to make sure that they are in compliance with the guidelines. the Medicine Chart and Nutrition Chart
- Ultrasounds and periodic screening tests are carried out as per the schedule.
What is the best success rate of the best surrogacy agency?
We have a recording of high success rates under different categories of infertility which is stated below:
- 95%- The success rate for intended parents, and couples completed journeys with at least one embryo transfer.
- 98%- The success rate for those intended parents, and couples who had a baby from their first transfer, or completed at least two transfers.
- 99%- The success rate for those intended parents, and couples who had a baby from their first two transfers, or completed at least three transfers
It is not rare for intended parents to undergo more than one embryo transfer to achieve a viable pregnancy. Intended parents who can continue on their journey and complete 3 or more transfers will also achieve success.
The Fertility World is confident in its success in helping many parents achieve their dreams of parenthood and we’ve had our success rates audited by a reputable tax and audit firm. If you’re interested in a copy of the report, please email us. It includes both Gestational Surrogacy and Gestational Surrogacy with Egg Donation completed journeys.
The Fertility World Best IVF and Surrogacy Center, India
- Address & Directions: Delhi, Gurgaon, Sushant Lok 2, Sector 55 Gurgaon – 122011.
- Infertility Experiences: 15+ years in the field
- In Vitro Fertilisation Cost: Rs. 1.5 lac to Rs. 2.5 lac
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) Cost: Rs. 25,000
- Surrogacy Cost: Rs. 11 lac to Rs. 16 lac
- Surrogate Mother Cost: Rs. 5 lac to Rs. 6 lac
- Services Offered:
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF),
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI),
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI),
- Guaranteed Surrogacy with assisted gamete donation,
- Surrogate mother database,
- Cryopreservation, etc.
- Reviews & Rating: 5.0– 63 Google reviews
- Fertility Success Rate: 99%
- Book Free Appointment: +919311850412
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.fertilityworld.in/
Why is the surrogacy agency’s success rate important?
When you decide to go for a surrogacy journey, you want to be sure you’ll be investing with the best agency and 100% hope for a successful journey. Surrogacy is not easily decidable for everyone, it is expensive, and having an agency with a high success rate that can guarantee you’ll end your journey with a baby puts intended parents’ minds at ease.
Surrogacy is not done within a day, some intended parents who turn to surrogacy will have had a long journey to parenthood up to that point, struggling with infertility, and may have already seen high costs to have a baby, and without success unhappy. We want to help give intended parents peace of mind that when they work with us, we’ll do everything we can to get them to the finish line. That’s why our success is not only important to intended parents, but it’s important to us, too.
What makes the fertility world a successful surrogacy agency?
We are credited as the best surrogacy service provider in India because of our commitment and sacrifices to producing a successful surrogacy, up to 100%. The key to finding the best surrogacy agency is to ensure an agency reaches the following standards:
- Reputable honor,
- Understanding the patient’s background
- Longevity, and
- Most important– has proven successful in helping people have babies through surrogacy.
- Years of experience working with intended parents, surrogates, and egg donors
- A robust surrogacy process, managed by an experienced team
- An in-depth understanding of the Indian legalities of surrogacy, in the and international surrogacy laws
- Strong clinic relationships, collaboration
- Passion for creating families
- Transparency around how much surrogacy costs
We are qualified above all key points that are making us the best surrogacy agency in India. When comparing surrogacy agencies, intended parents should do their research! There are many surrogacy agencies out there, but they are not all created equally.
“When reading up on different agencies, what caught our attention with the fertility world was that everybody online said, “the surrogate we were matched with is amazing!” Nothing can be more true about this journey!”
Surrogacy Laws In India
In 2016, shortly after the surrogacy (Regulation) Bill was introduced and was approved through Lok Sabha, the lower house of the Indian parliament. The bill would allow only heterosexual Indian couples who have been married over a minimum of five years, and who have fertility issues to obtain free or altruistic surrogacy, thus preventing commercial surrogacy. It is strongly advised that potential parents and surrogates have an attorney to assist them through the process and protect their rights.
The law concerning surrogacy isn’t always clear. The legal process of gestational surrogacy is generally less complicated than other types of surrogacy. For gestational surrogacy, at least one parent has a genetic connection to the child. This could help simplify the custody issue.
Looking For a Surrogacy Service Provider in India?
If you’re an intended couple, parents, single parents looking for the best surrogacy service rendered in India. We, the fertility world, are here to help you in all your journey for surrogacy starting from consultation, registration, best surrogacy attorney, best humble Doctors, arrangement of young healthy Donors, best Surrogate mother arrangements, creates an amazing, memorable environment for the delivery of the child. We standby until the successful delivery of the child is achieved. Also, you can enjoy the whole journey with us.
Book an appointment now or call us at our provided contacts.