KNOW EVERY RELIABLE AND DETAILED COST OF IVF IN PUNE AT FERTILITY WORLD.
- High success rate in IVF+ICSI+IUI treatments
- Low-Cost of IVF starts from Rs. 90,000 only
- Award Winning Fertility Experts.
- Free first consultation: Book an appointment
- Call/W: 919311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infertility is one of the common conditions today which can lead to anxiety, depression, social isolation, and other sexual disorders. When you are suffering from infertility then you need to consult with a specialist to conceive without any issue.
Fertility World in Pune provides easy, reliable, and crystal clear cost details of IVF to help couples undergo smooth and easy access to IVF and have their child. We provide all the infertility services from consultation, medication, treatments, suggestions, and possibilities at an affordable cost of IVF in Pune to all the intended hopeful parents. We trust in our professions which allow us to carefully analyze every detail of your infertility issues and take you to the point of making you a successful parent. We are very much interested in listening to your stories and giving you the best suggestion is our concern. We’re right away available for you if you’re willing to fulfill your dreams of parenthood. Always contact Fertility World if you’re looking for fertility treatment, IVF program in PUNE.
In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
Many Infertility couples find it hard to have a baby due to several factors, health issues and infertility continues to become a common problem among couples, so In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is their next and only ultimate gateway to having a baby. IVF is a medical procedure whereby a female partner’s egg is fertilized by male partner sperm in a test tube/petri-dish in the fertility laboratory under the culture media or elsewhere outside the body (in-vitro).
How is IVF processed?
During the IVF procedure, the embryo or blastocyst is implanted inside the uterus of a female partner. The procedure involves three important steps to make it successful.
- A fertile sperm,
- Healthy eggs,
- and a uterus to carry the pregnancy.
An egg is retrieved from the female and fertilized with the sperm to form an embryo. The best stage embryo is selected and implanted into the female uterus by experienced professionals and conceives pregnancy. There are plenty of infertility couples who wish to try the IVF procedure. However, they do not have an absolute idea about the cost of IVF in Pune.
Fertility World is highly experienced in the fertility field and provides you with clear-cut provisions about the IVF treatment cost and the advanced treatment cost of IVF in Pune. If you are interested in considering an IVF treatment in Pune, the cost is generally between Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 2,50,000 and is inclusive of the prescribed drugs and medications. Most often couples spend between the range of Rs. 3 to 5 lakhs on the IVF treatment. This happens because some couples have to undergo other inclusive treatments based on their fertility level and medical backgrounds.
Also, the cost of IVF treatment in India differs from one city to another, one center to another center, and the class of instruments used. Couples who try to save money travel to other cities to find a more affordable IV package. If you want to get a more cost-effective IVF treatment, you need to look for a Fertility clinic in Pune because the city is among the cheapest providers of IVF treatment in India and the best at Fertility World.
How much does IVF cost in Pune?
Today Infertility has become a common issue, and so the fertility domain is taking its major area to help those couples who are eagerly waiting to carry their baby in their arms through the In-Vitro fertilization gateway in Pune. Generally, the price of IVF treatment in Pune ranges between Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 2.5 lakh for one cycle of IVF treatment. With Fertility World you can grab an opportunity of affordable doctors with a high success rate in the Pune location.
What are the possible aspects that affect overall IVF Cost in Pune?
Many factors could directly affect the cost of IVF depends on the following treatment standards and must treatments required:
- Consultation and fertility laboratory charges (the prime factor)
- Age of female, period of infertility, fertility issue as well as the number of IVF cycles can increase the overall cost.
- Age and number of treatments required,
- Cost of Donor Egg or Donor Sperm ( if required),
- Cost of Donor Embryos
- Cost of Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA) may add more Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 18,000 in your procedure.
- In case you need treatment like surrogacy, Sperm donors, Egg donors, then the cost can rise to Rs. 90,000.
- Cost of ICSI
- Cost of Embryo Freezing.
- What medication level is used.
- What type of instruments are used (standards).
IUI Treatment Cost in Pune
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) helps in the alternate treatment of infertility issues. It increases the sperm count and also facilitates the fertilization process. IUI treatments collaborate with the menstrual cycle and fertility medications and produce positive results in conceiving a pregnancy. The sperm is placed in the Uterus of the woman’s partner when she is ovulating.
The IUI treatment in Pune is cheaper as compared to other infertility treatments. This treatment will cost you around Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 50,000. During IUI treatment the medical conditions of the patient are checked and well-care of by the patient itself. You have to follow the diet instructions tool. You need to discuss all the medications you have taken in the past and are taking in the present day.
ICSI Treatment Cost in Pune
A tiny needle called a micropipette, is used to inject a single sperm into the center of the egg. A single sperm is injected directly into the cytoplasm of the egg during the ICSI procedure. In cases of failed IVF treatment, ICSI is used to overcome male infertility issues. When a male partner is experiencing ejaculation issues, abnormal sperm, high levels of antibodies, poor sperm quality, low sperm count, contact the Fertility World for successful ICSI treatment. The egg is fertilized outside the body in the fertility laboratory with the direct injection of single sperm in the egg (cytoplasm) the cost of ICSI treatment at Fertility World in Pune starts from Rs. 1.50 lakhs to Rs.1.80 lakhs.
Cost of IVF With Donor Sperm
If the fertility issue is because of male partner having poor sperm mobility, low sperm count, abnormal morphology, azoospermia, retrograde ejaculation, obstruction, illness, etc. Then Sperm from a healthy donor is required to complete the IVF cycle. Donor sperm produces higher successful pregnancy.
- The donor must be healthy medically and historically.
- He should be in the age group of 21 to 45 years.
- Should be free from hypertension, diabetes, or other genetic-linked diseases.
This process will cost you between the range of Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 50,000 in Pune. And donor sperm with IVF can cost you up to Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 3 lakhs at Fertility in Pune.
IVF Cost With Egg Donor
When the female partner is unable to produce quality eggs, due to removal of fallopian tubes naturally or dissected due to health issues, and genetic linked disease. An egg from a healthy donor is used to complete the IVF process.
- An egg is collected from a healthy woman below the age of 30 years.
- She is a potential egg donor and is preferred by many couples.
- She is registered and certified in our database.
Before accepting the eggs the egg donor panel evaluates everything to check in place. This IVF treatment with donor Egg costs ranges from Rs. 2.5 to Rs. 4 Lakhs in Pune.
IVF Cost With Tube Reversal
Tube reversal is a process of restoring fertility in women who had tubal ligation. The pregnancy success of IVF with tubal reversal is best among the women of the 35 years of age group. This process can cost you up to Rs.2.5 to Rs. 3 lakhs in Pune.
Cost IVF With PESA, TESA & TESE
Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA)/Testicular sperm aspiration (TESA)/Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE). This is a process of sperm retrieval techniques to complete IVF if the male partner has ejaculation issues and you can choose any treatment which is affordable or may be required with the suggestion of the doctor. This treatment with IVF can cost you starting from Rs. 2.5 lakhs to Rs. 4 lakhs at Fertility World in Pune.
IVF Cost with Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
If you want to have a child via IVF but you don’t have time for the process due to your career but want to have a baby at your best reproductive age FET is the best choice for you. We can preserve your embryo through freezing and can always proceed to IVF based on your convenient time. You can always contact Fertility World to make your dreams successful. The cost of IVF with FET starts from Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.3,00,000 in Pune.
Cost of IVF with Surrogacy
If a female partner is unable to carry a pregnancy in her womb due to removal or absence, you can always opt for a surrogate mother to carry the pregnancy for you, she will carry your biological child to full-term (Surrogacy) and deliver it to you. The cost of IVF with Surrogacy in Pune ranges from Rs. 12 lakhs to 20 lakhs depending upon the clinics, doctor’s experience, success rate, etc. However, you need to bear the charges of the Surrogate mother also.
Cost of IVF with Embryo Donation
If both male and female partners have infertility issues, they can’t produce quality eggs and sperm or are absent, and embryo donation is recommended to complete the IVF cycle. We offer IVF with Donor embryos starting from Rs.40,000 to Rs.2,50,000 Only.
This is one of the successful techniques for conceiving a pregnancy. This process is more successful than using an egg from a donor with no medical complications. The cost of IVF with Embryo donation starts from Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 3.5 lakhs in Pune.
Cost of IVF with preimplantation genetic screening (PGS) or preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD). Consult Fertility World experts for the best PGS & PGD services and fertility clinics near your location. The cost of this process in Pune starts from Rs.1,40,000 to Rs. 2,50,000.
|Infertility Test||Cost of Test in Rupees (Rs)|
|Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)||40,000 to 60,000|
|Laser-assisted hatching||20,000 to 25,000|
|Blastocyst Culture and Transfer||20,000 to 30,000|
|Hysteroscopy||15,000 to 25,000|
|Laparoscopy||30,000 to 1.25 lakhs|
|TESA (Testicular sperm retrieval)||20,000 to 25,000 +cost of ICSI|
|Medications||50,000 to 70,000|
|Consultation||500 to 2,000|
|blood work||15,00 to 25,000|
Who should undergo IVF?
Women over the age of 30 to 40 years who have the following infertility problems must undergo IVF treatment:
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage–It makes it difficult for an egg to be fertilized or for an embryo to travel to the uterus.
- Ovulation disorders–Fewer eggs are available for fertilization.
- Endometriosis– often affects the function of the ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
- Uterine fibroids– Common in women in their 30s and 40s. It can interfere with the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal.
- Impaired sperm production or function in males.
- Below-average sperm concentration in males.
- Weak movement of sperm (poor mobility), or abnormalities in sperm size and shape can make it difficult for sperm to fertilize an egg.
- Unexplained infertility–no cause of infertility has been found despite evaluation for common causes.
- A genetic disorder–a wish to avoid passing on inherited genetic disorders to your children.
- Fertility preservation for cancer or other health conditions.
- Women who don’t have a functional uterus or for whom pregnancy poses a serious health risk might choose IVF using another person to carry the pregnancy (gestational carrier).
- If either of you has been sterilized.
Benefits of IVF at Fertility World, in PUNE
- Applications with almost no limitation.
- A way to preserve fertility in women.
- The only way to genetically select the best embryo is to eliminate genetic diseases.
- The only method to use third parties for reproduction is with donated Eggs, embryos, or uterus.
- IVF works where other infertility treatments fail.
- It can be used by anybody.
- You can use donated eggs and/or sperm/embryo donation.
- You can have control over timing/save time/career.
- Decrease your chances of miscarriage.
- Increase your chances of conception.
- Increase higher chances of having a healthy baby.
What to do, to reduce the cost of IVF treatment?
Fertility World always advises and recommends to our prospective patients to do the following for minimizing the cost of IVF before undergoing the decision:
- Seek knowledge from experts (we provide free complimentary consultation on your first queries). Look around and find the best IVF-experienced doctor.
- Treat your fertility problems immediately ( first IUI treatment, tube reversal process if blocked or damaged fallopian tubes).
- Freeze the embryos fertilized by the previous IVF cycle.
- Egg sharing program (request someone who had successful IVF to share their preserved egg, it’s possible).
- Investigate your insurance coverage thoroughly.
- Use online pharmacies.
- Be a smarter shopper.
- Only Pay for the Treatment You Need.
In these Pandemic situations, Fertility World understands the financial values and so offers free complimentary consultation on your first registration. Also, you can grab some amount of concession on your total cost of IVF treatment.
Book an appointment with us.