Having IVF treatment at the Fertility World IVF Center in Kuwait is easy in terms of Money and other overall related factors. It is offering IVF treatment costs from 1800 KD to 2000 KD or 5955 USD to 6616 USD. It provides the highest success rates in IVF treatment in Kuwait. The center consists of different language-spoken Doctors, providing comfort level treatments to any citizens to succeed in IVF without any language barrier. Therefore, the fertility world creates one of the best environments for its patients providing overall satisfaction without compromise.
Also, The Fertility World has its IVF Center expanding in Pan India, it is blooming as the best IVF center in India providing a high IVF success rate in India. In India, it completes your IVF treatment at a much lower cost than in any other country. The center offers IVF treatment in India for 3500 USD. Our team of infertility experts will handle everything once you book an appointment, it will arrange all the necessities you will be required:
- Book free consultations with our Doctors, lawyers
- Visa for traveling to your IVF destination India,
- Hotel or apartment arrangements for the entire treatment duration,
- Good Gamete Donors arrangements (if required),
- Successful IVF treatment ensure to the couples
- Book your return Home tickets with beautiful Baby.
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the cost of IVF Treatment in Kuwait?
The cost of IVF treatment in Kuwait varies based on your treatment, your medical conditions, also from center to center but you can get an estimated cost of IVF treatment by calling the Fertility World IVF center in Kuwait. An approximate cost of the total procedure would be at least 2000 KD plus 1000 KD including tests, injections, medicines, appointments, ultrasonography, covering all the necessities.
Table 1: Represents an estimated cost of IVF in Kuwait
|IVF TREATMENTS||Cost in KD||Cost in USD|
|Simple IVF treatments with self eggs||1800 KD||5955 USD|
|IVF with Donor Eggs||2000 KD||6616 USD|
|IVF with ICSI||1900 KD||6286 USD|
|Laser-Assisted Hatching Program||2000 KD||6616 USD|
|IVF with TESA, PESA||2100 KD||6948 USD|
|IUI Treatment + IVF||2300 KD||7609 USD|
|Medication Cost during IVF||Cost in KD||Cost in USD|
|HCG injection||10 KD||30 USD|
|Cetrotide dose||56 KD||187 USD|
|Stimulation injection||51 KD||170 USD|
|Other medication costs||68 KD||226 USD|
|The Entire Course of Medication during IVF||500 KD||1654 USD|
The Fertility World IVF success rates in Kuwait:
The success rate of IVF is higher than most fertility procedures. The success rate of women in the age group:
- Between 20-30, the success rate is 75%-100%
- Between 30-35, the success rate is 50%-70%
- Between 35-40, the success rate is 30%-50%.
Who Should Undergo IVF treatment?
From our experiences in the fertility field, most people who come to the Fertility World for IVF treatment have one and more of the following conditions:
- Damaged or blocked fallopian tubes,
- Had high risk of genetic disease
- When cryopreserved eggs are used
- Women with the missing uterus, either from birth or removed for medical reasons
- Male factor and
- Unexplained infertility.
Factors that play an important role in women’s IVF
The success rate of IVF treatment in each woman varies a lot which is affected by various factors. The factors affecting the success rate of IVF procedure are:
- The woman’s age- The most important factor. Fertility declines day by day as you age.
- Cause and duration of infertility
- The number and the quality of the eggs retrieved
- Status of the uterine lining
- Number and quality of the embryos transferred.
The success rate of the IVF procedure is very much related to the woman’s age. Younger the woman, the better the success. The doctor and the facility play a vital role in the success rate of the IVF procedure.
We do not offer generic treatment plans to all the patients, but we give tailor-made options to suit the needs of the individual patients.
We are proud to say that we have many patients who have had successful results with us with previous many failures from other Centers. Each patient’s case history is carefully scrutinized to assess what can be done extra to improve their chances at this attempt.
Let us understand the process behind IVF treatment:
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is an assisted reproductive technology (ART) that people looked upon as a treatment for infertility, to fulfill their losing Dreams into the reality of becoming a parent.
Under the process of IVF, the following steps are involved at the Fertility World in Kuwait:
- Book an appointment: To undergo IVF treatment in Kuwait or India at the Fertility World, first book an appointment via filling out our website form, or one can directly reach us by dialing us at +91 9311850412 or Email us at email@example.com. We consider any patients from across the globe.
- Receive Free Consultation: Once your appointment is registered, our coordinators will contact you and fix your consultation with our Doctors. Based on your infertile medical background, and documenting the previous reports. Our specialist will suggest the best option available in your case.
Don’t worry if you can’t speak English. We have different language-speaking Doctors to make you express yourself comfortably.
- Evaluations/Examinations: Before the start of the IVF treatment cycle, he/she is examined/evaluated strictly for the smooth functioning of the process. The woman’s ovarian reserve is evaluated using either cycle day three follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and estradiol (E2), anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH), or antral follicle count. If the woman is determined to have poor ovarian reserve based on any of these values, she can still pursue IVF but may need to consider the use of donor oocytes.
The male partner has a semen analysis to decide whether ICSI is indicated, based on sperm morphology, count, and motility. Uterine cavity imaging identifies any anatomical issues, including endometrial polyps or fibroids, adhesions, or septa that may interfere with embryo implantation. Infectious disease screening for HIV, hepatitis B, C, and syphilis is recommended for both partners.
- Ovarian Stimulation: The first steps of IVF treatments begin with ovarian stimulation. The woman is injected with fertility hormones to stimulate healthy egg development. These hormones help her to produce more eggs than she would produce in a normal month. In IVF cycles, gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analogs are utilized to eliminate the woman’s LH surge allowing our doctors to time oocyte retrieval. Follicular growth is monitored by transvaginal ultrasonography, and blood levels of E2 help determine any changes in the stimulation protocol. Ovarian stimulation is done in the vast majority of IVF cycles so that approximately 10 to 20 oocytes are retrieved. There are two main protocols:
- long luteal GnRH agonists (GnRHa)- 0.1 mg GnRHa daily starting on cycle-day 21 in the preceding month
- a GnRHant cycle- (75 to 450 IU) starting on cycle day 2 or 3.
- Oocyte Retrieval: Mostly, mature oocytes are retrieved 34 to 36 hours after hCG administration. Oocyte retrieval is performed using ultrasound-guided transvaginal aspiration and intravenous sedation. The ovaries are visualized using a vaginal ultrasound probe, and an attached needle guide helps the physician direct the needle into each follicle and aspirate the oocyte and follicular fluid.
- Sperm collection from the husband or a Donor: During the removal of the egg, the partner is asked to provide a sperm sample via masturbation or through different means or collected from Donors. The collected sperms are then put through a high-speed wash and spin cycle and concentrated to find the healthiest sperm.
- Fertilization: Insemination or ICSI is used to fertilize the oocytes. The semen sample is prepared by isolating the sperm by density centrifugation and washing it in media with a high protein concentration to promote capacitation, a process that is necessary for sperm to become fertilizable to the egg. 50k t0 100k sperm are incubated with an egg for 12-18 hours and an embryo is formed.
Male factor infertility may require ICSI, where one immobilized sperm is directly injected into the oocyte/egg. This bypasses the need for the sperm to penetrate the zona pellucida, the glycoprotein matrix that surrounds the egg.
- Embryo Transfer/Implantation: 3 days (cleavage stage)/5 days (blastocyst stage) after fertilization are selected to transfer into the uterus. The blastocyst stage transfer offers higher live births per cycle and is achieved with fewer embryo numbers and thus lower multiple gestation rates. However, the downside of the blastocyst stage transfer is that fewer embryos may be available for transfer due to the loss of embryos that did not survive in culture until the 5th day.
Embryos are transferred under transabdominal ultrasound guidance into the uterus by a catheter passing through the cervix. The embryo(s) are placed 1 to 2 cm from the uterine fundus. After the transfer, the catheter is checked under the microscope to ensure no embryos are retained in the catheter and that all embryos were successfully placed in the uterus. The number of embryos transferred will depend on the embryo stage, embryo quality, maternal age, and patient preference.
not more than two blastocysts to be transferred in women 37 years old or less, no more than three blastocysts in 38 to 40 year-olds as well as in women 41 to 42 years of age.
A higher number of cleavage stage embryos can be transferred due to the lower likelihood of successful implantation; no more than two embryos in women < 35 years of age, no more than three embryos in women 35 to 37 years of age, no more than four embryos in women 38 to 40 and women 41 to 42 years of age, five or fewer embryos.
To optimize embryo implantation and a continuing pregnancy, progesterone supplementation is initiated on the day of oocyte retrieval or embryo transfer. Excess good quality embryos are cryopreserved for future use. Regular monitoring is carried out to confirm positive pregnancy. If an embryo successfully implants, the woman becomes pregnant.
Why Donor Eggs, where to get them, and how much does it cost?
Women who cannot use their oocytes due to primary ovarian insufficiency (POI) or age-related decline in oocyte number can now become successfully pregnant utilizing donor oocytes (egg) IVF.
The fertility World in Kuwait has the best Donor bank database. From the Donor Database, intending parents are allowed to pick their selection Donor. Also, before selection, we provide relevant information about the donor such as:
- Education Background,
- Medical History,
- Height, Eye color, ear morphology, hair color, etc
- Also, family background if required.
We provide the cost of IVF treatment with the Donor eggs from 2000 KWD onwards in Kuwait and up to 5000 USD in India
|IVF with Donor Eggs (in Kuwait)||2000 KWD||6616 USD|
|IVF with Donor Eggs (in India)||3,72,851 INR||5000 USD|
Have you decided on IVF treatment?
Be yourself and be confident if you have decided to go for IVF treatment boldly, you will achieve it successfully, the Fertility World-Nurturing Life in you is with you throughout your wonderful journey of parenthood.
Let us understand in this way, say Dr. ABC is the best gynecologist in the fertility world in Kuwait. But for many, it is difficult to get an appointment because of the expertise she is minutely available. Most people just vaguely decide that such a doctor is not good just due to their ignorance. Because of such fertility issues and gynecologist-related problems, there is a lot to know. When a doctor tells you a particular medicine or brand or time or method try to follow it religiously and not with one’s judgment.
Many of us feel why this brand, why this time and why like this, and so on. And all the 4 people who very easily talk bad about that particular doctor do not completely reveal the whole Incident. They just talk about the outer picture and in this way that doctor is easily labeled as inferior or not efficient.
Therefore be confident and follow your heart. Maintaining strong Physiological, physical, and mental conditions is all you need. And also moral support and confidence from our Loved ones are enough to get through it.
And luck, prayers, faith, and mindset all play equally apart. Don’t be confused. The 1st move is don’t listen to every person around you for even small things. Opinions and suggestions are of no cost and you will get a lot of people blabbering around. Have a clear and focused mind and with your partner just go ahead. Stay strong and remember you are always more likely to conceive when you are not stressed.
Book an appointment with the fertility World for IVF treatment in Kuwait or in India. We are 24*7 available to serve you in a better way. Together we built Life in You. Contact us today.