- Best screened and Ready surrogates
- surrogates starting at just INR 5-6 lakhs only.
- Available Young and healthy surrogates at their best
- Guaranteed surrogacy with 100% surety of healthy baby
- Best centres in pan india with high success rate.
- Call/W +1800 208 6712 Email: email@example.com
- Make an appointment and get the Healthiest surrogate to carry your biological child in pan India.
The decision to use a surrogate is not simple or lightly. Surrogate motherhood has been permitted in India since 2002 for both residents and non-residents. However, the Law of surrogacy was amended back in 2015, when the Indian Government determined that, in the case of foreign citizens, only heterosexual couples whose country allowed surrogacy had the right to have a baby through a surrogate mother in India.
India as a Surrogacy Destination
Back in 2012, India was considered the surrogacy capital of the world. Based on the data published by the Confederation of Indian Industry the surrogacy market rose to about 2.3 thousand million dollars during that period. Reasons, why non-residents (Foreigners) saw India as the ideal destination for surrogacy, were associated with:
- The cost is five times cheaper than in the United States.
- Easily accessible to the process, as intended parents were deemed the rightful parents straight away after childbirth.
Today commercial surrogacy is not suggested to foreign citizens according to the surrogacy regulation bill passed in 2019 (the bill has not been amended till today), and surrogacy access is allowed to Indian spouses with fertility problems only.
How is the surrogate mother arranged in India?
Many women are willing to become surrogates for infertile couples to carry their baby(ies). However, today with the effect of the new bill, a woman to be allowed to apply for becoming a surrogate must have consent from her husband. In other words, becoming a surrogate depends ultimately on the decision of the male partner. The following are some basic requirements to become a surrogate in India:
- Surrogate must be in the age limit 21 to 35 years old,
- She must have carried at least one healthy pregnancy during her life (no repeated miscarriages), or currently nursing a baby.
Surrogate Screening and Signing the contract
Before accepting her as a Surrogates, her entire personal history, her background, and family member history are looked into carefully by the doctors.
- The surrogate and her partner are screened for infectious diseases like sexually transmitted diseases, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV.
- Pelvic Sonography and other tests for uterine receptivity are examined for achieving a good chance of pregnancy.
- A financial and legal agreement or bond signing is done before Surrogacy.
- Once the contract is signed, she won’t have the right to stop the pregnancy voluntarily anymore (except under exceptional circumstances).
Surrogate Mothers typically live near the surrogacy center area or Surrogate home. So it’s easy for her to focus on taking care of the pregnancy and her family.
Why surrogates have to be paid
The Fertility World staff and intended parents recognize and appreciate the incredible commitment you are considering choosing a gestational carrier. To become a surrogate is not an easy activity, it requires a special person that can commit her body and time throughout the surrogacy process. The amazing gift that surrogates gift to emotionally infertile parents is both remarkable and generous. With the feeling of joy you experience as a surrogate, we are proud to ensure that you are paid for your sacrifices, including generous compensation for surrogacy-related expenses.
Surrogacy is a complex legal and medical process that requires significant time, energy, and some discomfort along the way. This leads many potential surrogates to ask, How much does it pay to be a surrogate? Let us know about surrogate fees in India. Surrogate Cost in India is very reasonable and easily accessible by each sterile couple. The surrogate charge in India is about 5 to 6 lakh only.
How much does a surrogate get paid?
Intended parents have to provide three types of surrogate pay, usually totaling INR 5 lakhs to 6 lakhs in the following:
- Base compensation
- Additional payments based on the course of the pregnancy
- Coverage of all surrogacy services and reimbursement for any expenses incurred during the process.
The below table provides the average payments to be made by the Intended couples:
|SURROGATE PAYMENTS||PAYMENTS IN Rs|
|Fresh Surrogates||Rs. 3.5 to 4 lakhs|
|Experienced Surrogates||Rs. 4 to 5 lakhs|
|Medical screening process||Rs. 30k to 40k|
|Cycle medication and transfer fees||Rs. 40 to 50k|
|Extra pay for carrying twins||Rs. 1.5 to 2 lakhs|
|For C-section delivery||Rs. 90k to1.2 lakhs|
|For maternity clothing||Rs. 30k to 40k|
|Monthly allowance during pregnancy||Rs. 20k to 30k|
How much does the surrogate get in base compensation?
Many surrogates decide to invest in their new home, fund their children’s college educations, pay off loans, and more. Gestational base compensation is a flat rate that is agreed upon before the embryo transfer. This surrogate base compensation is well-deserved and is provided in exchange for the surrogate year-long commitment to the intended parents, as well as the many physical and emotional demands of a surrogate pregnancy.
The base compensation is paid in monthly installments after the pregnancy is confirmed. Our surrogates receive competitive base compensation based on their circumstances and negotiation during the contract process, often starting at Rs 2-3 lakhs for surrogates with appropriate medical insurance. In addition, we offer an additional cost per previous successful Surrogacy programs for experienced surrogates.
How much does a surrogate get paid in Supplemental payments?
The surrogate mother receives other additional payments throughout the surrogacy process. This compensation is for extra procedures, discomfort, and the lost daily wages and may vary depending on the circumstances of surrogate pregnancy conditions.
Some of the additional payments made to our gestational surrogates include:
- Forgoing through the medical screening process
- For contract signing bonus
- For cycle medication and transfer fee
- Extra pay for carrying twins
- For C-section delivery
- For maternity clothing
- Monthly expense allowance during pregnancy
In addition to these payments, surrogates may receive an additional amount for invasive medical procedures, bed rest, childcare, housekeeping, lost wages, provision of breast milk, and more. So, above is everything, which you need to know about updated Surrogate Cost in Indian Rupees 2021, hope you have got what you were looking for on this page.
How Surrogate is screened at Fertility World?
To avoid running around, we have thorough surrogate screening equipment, professionals in place to ensure a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby at the end of surrogacy. By being comprehensive, we try to rule out any unpleasant risk surprises.
We screened the surrogate in the following manner:
- A complete background check of the surrogate, her family, her educational background.
- Medical tests and investigations such as blood studies for infectious diseases, a Pap smear, hysteroscopy are performed to evaluate her health and capacity to carry your baby to full term, as well as a general health check.
- A psychological evaluation covers an IQ test, mental and emotional well-being, and her habits.
- General health check-ups are a routine nutritional requirement for pregnancy.
- Legal documentation and contract agreements are needed for the surrogacy program.
Any woman who volunteers to be your surrogate must meet all our requisites in the parameters listed above.
Is surrogacy programs possible for advanced-age women?
Age plays a crucial role in conceiving a pregnancy in females, those females who have crossed the age limit above 45 years better go for Gestational Surrogacy programs to achieve parenthood. Also, those women should opt for Gestational Surrogacy who have no time and are busy in their career life or are involved in building their future.
When should you consider Gestational Surrogacy?
In India, couples are accepted for gestational (surrogate) surrogacy programs when their medical conditions are proven for unable conception through any other means, natural or assisted reproduction technology (ART). This means you must prove, conclusively, your inability to conceive for medical reasons, health risk, or a letter from the doctor with inability reasons.
Some of the accepted factors for undergoing a Gestational Surrogacy program are:
- Have Normal ovulation cycle but no uterus or removed due to some disease, deformity (fibroids)
- Pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis,
- Heart condition (cardiomyopathy), renal (transplants), epilepsy, diabetes,
- Multiple failed IVF, Multiple Miscarriages.
- Females including both uterus and have a good quality of eggs, but the uterus is unable to hold the pregnancy
- Same-sex couples
- Chronic Reproductive loss
Make an appointment and get the Healthiest surrogate to carry your biological child at the Lowest Cost in pan India.