The Guaranteed program is attractive for Intended Parents who have experienced years of emotional tension and uncertainty. However, they need to be aware of what the program offers and how it is when choosing a guaranteed program. Women who are unable to conceive with their own eggs can now use egg donation as a fertility treatment. Women who have experienced premature menopause, a significant decrease in ovarian reserve, and/or who have had several unsuccessful IVF attempts using their own eggs are good candidates for egg donation programs.
- The new surrogacy law (2022) enforced by the supreme court allows only Altruistic surrogacy
- India’s Most Trusted Surrogacy Centre- Fertilityworld
- Guaranteed Surrogacy with assisted Donors Egg package available.
- The higher success rate in all metro city of India
- Make an appointment get free first consultation with our Doctor & Lawyer
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
The surrogacy Success rate in India at FertilityWorld
Surrogacy Third Party Reproduction
A third party is a person who helps a couple to have a child. Third-party parenting can be done in many ways, including:
- Egg donation
- Sperm donation
- IVF with a gestational carrier
- Traditional surrogacy
What is the process of Egg Donation?
An egg donation is when a fertile woman donates her egg or oocyte to another woman in order to assist her in conceiving. This is part of assisted reproduction technology (ART). This procedure involves the doctor taking an egg from the donor and fertilizing them in a laboratory. The embryos are placed into the patient’s uterus. This is done using an in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedure. Specialists at the facility might sometimes freeze embryos to be used later or implanted in another woman. Women who are unable to use their eggs due to ovarian failure or advanced age often donate their eggs.
For Guaranteed surrogacy terms & Conditions:
- Normal sperm count: 60 million/ml & above
- Normal motility rate: above 40%
- Normal Morphology of sperm: Oval head with Longtail
- AMH level for female: 1.5 ng/ml
- Good egg reserve that is follicle count in Ovaries.
What can you expect ?
The fertility center specialists will run an extensive selection process to locate a suitable donor. They will also carefully go through the legal processes. Most donors will need to be on medication before the procedure can begin.
- The donor will then be given a number of fertility drugs to stimulate the ovaries and encourage multiple eggs to be produced at once. Hyperstimulation is a term that describes this process. This medication can be administered by the donor themselves, either under the skin or in a muscle.
- Mild side effects may occur in some women, including bruising at injection sites, mood swings, and tender breasts. Rarely, severe ovarian stimulation syndrome (OHSS) may occur in women. This happens when there are too many eggs in the ovaries. Women with OHSS might need hospitalization.
A donor will be subject to frequent blood tests throughout the donation process. Ultrasound examinations are used to monitor the donor’s reactions to medications.
The donor will be given a final injection shortly before the egg retrieval. To remove eggs from donor ovaries, the doctor will perform a transvaginal aspiration. The doctor will place an ultrasound probe in the vagina and use the needle to extract the eggs from each follicle. The procedure lasts approximately 30 minutes and the doctor may give the donor painkillers or sedatives. Because this is a minor procedure, the donor won’t need to remain at the hospital or clinic overnight.
Women may need to rest for several days after experiencing transvaginal aspiration. Others resume their normal activities the following day. While some programs offer aftercare for donors, others don’t. Some women find it helpful to consult a counselor after donating eggs.
Screening for the egg donor
Reputable programs provide a thorough screening process to reduce the chance of congenital anomalies or other complications. To help fertility clinics confirm an egg donor’s eligibility, the screening process for a program may include any or all of these steps:
- Interview, telephone, or in-person.
- Physical examination
- Blood tests
- Drug tests
- Ultrasound to check the reproductive organs
To find out the donor and family’s medical and psychological histories
- Screening for infectious diseases
- Screening for inherited diseases
- Psychological screening
The donor and recipient can share a special moment when they donate eggs. Reputable egg donation programs require that all participants undergo psychological screening. Assessing the donor’s mental health is essential to ensure the health and well-being of the children who receive the transplant.
PRICE BREAK UP
Guaranteed Surrogacy @15-16 lakhs (Complete Package)
Stage 1 (Rs.4 Lakhs).
- Preparation of Embryos.
- Egg Retrieval, Egg Stimulation, Egg Collection, Egg Retrieval, and Semen Collection.
- Embryo Preparation through IVF, ICSI.
Finalization by Surrogate
- To choose from surrogacy, you will be given at least 3 surrogate mothers Surrogate IVF cycles
- Prepare Surrogate uterus (or FET) with blastocyst or not (As needed), Up to 4 ET until pregnancy is achieved
Guaranteed Surrogacy Stage 2 (Rs.4 Lakhs).
- After 30 days of successful pregnancies, scan the fetus to determine if there is any cardiac activity in the fetal heart.
Guaranteed Surrogacy Stage 3 (Rs.5.5 Lakhs).
Prenatal Baby’s Major Organ Check
- This stage is completed at the 4th month of the baby. To ensure the prenatal health and well-being of the baby, all major organs are examined.
Schedule for Payment of Miscellaneous Charges
- Donors of premium eggs for embryo preparations, Rs.150,000 to Rs.250,000/
- Nutrition of a Surrogate Rs.150,000 to Rs.200,000 for 8-Month Nutrition (In the event of your specific advice about nutrition)
- Pre-delivery Hospitalization Rs.100,000 to R.200,000/- (In the event that a surrogate needs hospitalization during her pregnancy, between 4th and 32 weeks),
- Rs.50,000 to Rs.150,000 (Delivery Included in the Package)
Twins ChargesExtra: Rs.150,000 to Rs.250,000
Surrogacy success rate guaranteed at 99.3%
When looking for a surrogacy agency, one of the most important criteria should be how successful they are. Surrogacy has made parenthood possible for more than 25 years. We are the most successful agency in surrogacy with a success rate for parents of 99.3%; we have been ensuring that parents bring home a child for over 20 years.
When choosing a guaranteed program, intended parents may these questions:
Responsible clinics that are driven to satisfy clients’ expectations make sure that all possible outcomes are considered.
- Who pays the surrogate mother’s damages in the event of a miscarriage, premature birth, or other circumstances?
- Who pays for the intensive care costs in the event of premature birth?
- Who pays for the cost of intensive care in stillbirth cases
- Are you able to have anonymous egg donors or can Intended Parents choose their own egg donor?
- What is the duration of the program? What is the time frame for the delivery of the baby? Can the program be extended for 2 to 3 years with no success?
- What happens if the patient isn’t willing to wait for 2 or 3 years? Is there a solution?
- What happens if a baby is born with a genetic or non-genetic abnormality?
All these above questions can be answered by choosing Fertility World’s Guaranteed Program. We value the trust of the intended parents in our Clinic.
The Framework of Guaranteed Surrogacy and Egg Donation Program FertilityWorld offers the following
- limitless IVF/ICSI procedures
- Unlimited coverage for all medical services fees
- Plan the program and have the option to select an egg donor from the Fertility World’s database.
To ensure smooth planning and execution of the Guaranteed program, intended parents will be fully informed about all legal terms and contractual rights.
The Guaranteed Program promises the satisfaction of the Intended Parents with Fertility World.