The fertilityworld IVF Clinic provides the best personalized, quality fertility treatments & services. The clinic is dedicated to helping couples become parents through IVF treatment at a lower cost of 4,500-6,000 USD in Bangkok.
- Get Free First Consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
IVF success rates in Bangkok
IVF is one of the best options for those infertile couples (female partner infertility or male partner infertility, or both couple infertility) to achieve parenthood dreams. At the fertilityworld in Bangkok, such infertile couples can achieve up to 100% IVF success rates. Look at the graph below showing the IVF success rates in Bangkok:
Best IVF Clinic in Bangkok
Today, 1 in every 5 couples suffers from infertility (unable to reproduce). Such couples tried regular unprotected intercourse for about 6 to 12 months but do not get pregnant. After failing, almost all couples fall into emotional circumstances, family pressures, and backlash from society.
The fertilityworld being in the fertility field for 25+ years tries its best fertility expertise every day and creates dreams of parenthood for such emotional parents. The center has become the best IVF clinic in Bangkok for its versatilities in fertility, such as
- It provides all fertility services from its single clinic, including infertility testing, reproductive surgery, egg retrievals, embryo transfers, and IVF under the ultra-advanced fertility laboratory.
- It has the best egg donor database in Bangkok.
- Delivers the excellent care you deserve, no matter how complicated your case is.
- Provides free consultations- Easy and immediate free consultation and answers all your questions. It provides the best advice for you.
Can we choose gender selection IVF in Bangkok?
Yes, you can select gender in IVF in Bangkok.
Gender selection is legally allowed in Bangkok. Bangkok (Thailand) is one of the few countries that allow most types of gender selection. Gender selection is permitted to control the sex of the unborn baby. Couples can choose their gender before or after the implantation of the embryo.
How is the boy/girl gender selected in IVF in Bangkok?
A male sperm produces either a Y chromosome or an X chromosome, and every female egg produces one X chromosome. When a sperm carrying an X chromosome fertilizes an egg, the offspring will be a girl. When a sperm carrying a Y chromosome fertilizes an egg, the offspring will be a boy. Therefore, the chances of conceiving either a male child or a female child are probability 50:50. After Preimplantation genetic testing (PGD), parents can select their gender in Bangkok.
Types of IVF treatments in Bangkok
The fertilityworld best IVF Clinic in Bangkok provides certain types of best IVF treatments, they include:
- IVF with Donor Egg and Partner sperm
- IVF with Self egg and Donor Sperm
- IVF with Self egg and self sperm
- IVF with Donor Egg and Donor Sperm
- IVF with PGD/PGT
- IVF with TESA, TESE, PESA, MESA, etc.
- IVF with ICSI.
The clinic also provides very less invasive fertility treatments which as Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) in Bangkok.
Who should go for IVF treatment in Bangkok?
IVF treatment gives the best chance to receive parenthood dreams for those people who cannot conceive (infertile). Below we have discussed, who should consider IVF treatments in Bangkok:
- Sometimes, IVF is offered as a primary treatment for infertility in women over age 40.
- Female with blocked fallopian tube or damage. It makes it difficult for an egg to get fertilized or for an embryo to travel to the uterus.
- Female with ovulation disorders. If ovulation is infrequent or absent, fewer eggs are available for fertilization.
- Female with endometriosis. The growth of endometriosis can affect the function of the ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
- Females with uterine fibroids, common in their 30s and 40s. This can interfere with the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Female with previous tubal sterilization or removal. If you wish to conceive after tubal ligation, IVF may be an alternative to tubal ligation reversal surgery.
- Male with impaired sperm production or function. Low sperm count, weak movement of sperm, or poor sperm morphology can make it difficult for sperm to fertilize an egg.
- Unexplained infertility- Unexplained infertility means no cause of infertility has been found despite evaluation for common causes.
- A genetic disorder: If you or your partner is at risk of passing on a genetic disorder to your child, you may be candidates for preimplantation genetic testing, a procedure that involves IVF is the best option.
- IVF makes parenthood possible for couples before undergoing Cancer treatments such as radiation or chemotherapy or other health conditions.
- Women who don’t have a functional uterus or for whom pregnancy poses a serious health risk might choose IVF using another person to carry the pregnancy (gestational carrier).
What is the process of IVF treatments in Bangkok?
In Bangkok, the fertilityworld provides the best IVF process in the simplest form. The procedure involves the following process:
- Booking an appointment and Registration: Simply register yourself and your contact at our website, or contact and email us at the provided details.
- Free consultations: After registration, our coordinators fix the consultation either online or offline. From there, all your fertility information is studied and answers all your queries. Also, the best advice on fertility treatments is provided to suit your parenthood dreams.
- Ovarian Stimulation: to produce multiple eggs rather than one egg normally for self-egg or Donor egg (if required). Fertility drugs or hormones are administered.
- Egg Retrieval & Sperm collection: After the eggs get stimulated, they are retrieved by the embryologists with the help of a tiny needle attached to the ultrasound guide, each egg is retrieved from the follicles. The partner sperm or donor sperm is also retrieved at a time.
- Fertilization: The retrieved egg and the collected sperm are combined together in a laboratory under the culture medium and get it fertilized.
- Blastocyst Culture: The best-developed blastocyst especially 3rd or 5th-day blastocyst is ensured for complete development.
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT): The selected blastocyst (embryo) is screened for certain genetic problems, although not all genetic problems can be found. Embryos that don’t contain identified problems are implanted into the female uterus.
- Embryo implantation: After PGT testing is done, an embryo that doesn’t contain identified problems is transferred into the uterus to conceive a pregnancy.
If you wish to learn the details about the IVF treatment process, kindly visit the link provided here: IVF Process step by step.
How long does the IVF procedure take?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is the most effective form of assisted reproductive technology(ART), where mature eggs are collected (retrieved) from ovaries and fertilized with the sperm in a laboratory. Then the fertilized egg (embryo) is transferred to the uterus. One full cycle of IVF takes about 2-3 weeks. The procedure can be done using your own eggs and your partner’s sperm Or IVF may involve eggs, sperm, or embryos from a known or anonymous donor.
Fertilityworld egg donor database in Bangkok
- Caucasian Egg Donors: We have them based in South Africa, the USA, Ukraine, or Georgia. They can travel to IVF Destination.
- Thai and Asian Egg Donors based in Thailand.
- Indian Egg Donors can also travel to any part of the world.
- African Egg Donors. They can travel to Bangkok or any IVF Destination for fertilityworld.
IVF with ICSI treatment in Bangkok
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is a fertility laboratory procedure whereby only a single sperm is picked up with a fine glass needle and injected directly into each retrieved egg via IVF procedure. Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is a specialized form of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) that is used for the treatment of severe cases of male factor infertility. ICSI involves the injection of a single sperm directly into a mature egg. If you wish to learn more about ICSI treatments compared to IVF treatments, kindly visit the links provided; IVF VS ICSI.
However, ICSI is more pertinent when it comes to male infertility issues. It is because the sperm is not required to work as hard as it does in natural fertilization, it is directly injected into the eggs. Male fertility issues could include a low number of sperm and low sperm mobility, or an excessive amount of abnormal sperm. ICSI is also possible when the sperm is frozen, or has been removed surgically from the epididymis or testis (for instance when it is the result of a vasectomy).
Who is Recommended for ICSI?
The following couples and males are recommended for ICSI treatment:
- Couples who have had poor or no fertilization during standard IVF.
- Male with poor sperm morphology (abnormally shaped sperm).
- Male with poor sperm motility (slow-moving sperm)
- Male with a low sperm count.
- Male with an obstruction that prevents sperm release, such as vasectomy.
- Males with anti-sperm antibodies (antibodies produced by the man’s body that may inhibit sperm function)
- Male with a vasectomy reversal that was unsuccessful or resulted in a very low sperm count or very poor quality sperm.
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) in Bangkok
IUI is a less-invasive treatment option that can be tried initially by infertile couples. IUI is a procedure in which sperm are placed directly in the female uterus near the time of ovulation. IUI procedure involves the prepared sperm placed in the womb during ovulation. The semen is prepared to separate fast-moving sperm from sluggish or non-moving sperm.
Who can undergo IUI infertility treatment?
IUI is the less-invasive infertility treatment option for those couples falling under the following conditions:
- Couples with unexplained infertility
- Women with ovulation problems
- Men with impotence or premature ejaculation
Note: IUI is not suitable for women with tubal blockage or severe tubal damage, ovarian failure, severe male factor infertility, advanced women age (beyond 41 years), and severe female endometriosis.
IVF with TESA
Testicular epidermal sperm aspiration (TESA) is a fertility treatment procedure for men who are having sperm retrieved for IVF/ICSI. It is done with local anesthesia in the operating room or office at the fertilityworld which is coordinated with their female partner’s egg retrieval. A needle is inserted in the testicle and tissue/sperm are aspirated. TESA is performed for men having the following conditions;
- obstructive azoospermia (s/p vasectomy).
Occasionally, TESA doesn’t provide enough tissue/sperm and an open testis biopsy is needed.
What is the cost of IVF in Bangkok?
The fertilityworld best IVF clinic in Bangkok offers an amazing IVF Cost with the highest IVF success rates. Apart from its lower cost, the clinic also offers an overall satisfactory service, treatments, and IVF care. The clinic offers transparent and flexible IVF costs ranging from
- 4,500 USD with self-egg IVF
- 5000-6000 USD with Donor Egg and
- IVF with ICSI 6000 USD.
Apart from Bangkok, IVF cost in India is cheap and affordable. Therefore, the fertilityworld has opened the easiest route of IVF procedures to those International parents willing to proceed with IVF in India at the fertilityworld- IVF Cost in India. Further from the link, know the IVF success rates; IVF success rate in India.
Best Internationational IVF Destination
The fertilityworld also offers cross-border IVF and the best International IVF for Internationation couples from different countries. The IVF cost is much lower at the fertilityworld best IVF center:
- IVF Treatment in India
- IVF cost in Kathmandu
- IVF Treatment cost in Dubai
- IVF Cost in UAE
- IVF cost in Bangladesh
- IVF Cost in Sri Lanka
- IVF Treatment cost in Qatar
- IVF Treatment Cost in Saudi Arabia
End-to-end Support by the fertilityworld in Bangkok
The fertilityworld provides end-to-end fertility solutions, full support, and guidance to all our prospective hopeful parents in achieving parenthood, the support is provided until you take home a baby(ies) and beyond. We work tirelessly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week creating your dreams with precision.
How to reach the fertilityworld, Bangkok?
If you have any confusion or did not understand this page and want to know more about IVF, ICSI, PGT/PGD, IUI, Surgical sperm retrieving procedures, Donor assistance (egg/sperm/embryo), or any other related to fertility treatments, at fertilityworld in Bangkok, please feel free and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. we’re right away to answer and solve your problems with free consultations.
Further, if you’re interested in directly discussing the cost of IVF, the cost of Donor eggs, cost of IUI, Cost of ICSI, Cost PGT/PGD, Cost of TESA/PESA/TESE/MESA, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount. Please feel free and write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations and no charges for your query.
Ask Our Specialists your questions- get answered and receive instant free online consultations with the best advice.
The fertilityworld is dedicated and committed to building your parenthood together. Contact us today.
The fertilityworld, Bangkok.