Currently being a highly successful IVF centre in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh–. Fertility World Varanasi’s cutting-edge IVF protocols and personalized treatment plans will give you the best chance of having a family. Every member of our team of experienced clinical and administrative staff is personally invested in your success. We offer nationwide clinical trials to our patients as part of our commitment to innovation. These studies can reduce your costs and increase your chances of success.
Get started by scheduling an appointment today with one of our fertility experts.
Vitro Fertilization is an assisted reproductive technology treatment (ART) that has helped thousands of couples to grow their families. It was first performed in 1978. This procedure involves the removal of eggs from a woman’s body to fertilize them in an embryology laboratory with fresh or frozen donor sperm. To achieve pregnancy, the embryos are cultured again and then transferred back to the uterus.
Is IVF right for you?
IVF is an effective fertility treatment that can help many people, including couples or individuals who are seeking to have children. If you are facing any of the enlisted issues below then, it may be an option.
- Uterine fibroids or ovulation problems
- Tubal issues (blocked or damaged)
- Sterilization or removal of the tubal hair
- Infertility due to male factor (affecting sperm quantity or quality)
- Genetic disorders
- Infertility that is not explained
- Preservation of fertility
The IVF Process
Fertility World Centre offers individualized treatment plans that are tailored to your needs and goals. These are the steps of our standard IVF treatment:
- Preparation for the Cycle: Patients are given birth control medication for a period of one month to regulate the timing of their cycle.
- Ovarian stimulation: The injection of hormones to patients to stimulate follicle growth and increase egg production. The patient is monitored closely for between 8-14 days. Once hormone levels have reached the right level, a trigger shot (hCG), is given to start the final phase in egg development.
- Egg Retrieval: is performed the day following the trigger shot. The procedure involves inserting a thin tube through the uterus and using ultrasound guidance to retrieve eggs. It is performed in our state of the art clinic.
- Sperm Processing: Fresh and frozen sperm can be used. The best quality sperm will be obtained for fertilization using advanced laboratory techniques.
- Egg Fertilization: The egg is fertilized in our embryology laboratory either by placing the egg and the sperm in a dish for fertilization or injecting the sperm directly into it (intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection or ICSI).
- Embryo Development & Selection: Embryo development is carefully monitored for 5 days and then the most viable blastocysts are selected for transfer. Preimplantation Genetic Transfer is performed at this time for patients who choose this service. The embryos that are not used can be frozen to allow for future transfers.
- Embryo Transfer: This is a fast procedure that can be done onsite at our clinic. The majority of patients do not need anesthesia and may feel some discomfort.
- Final steps: Patients will be given a pregnancy test between 10 and 12 days after their transfer. Patients who become pregnant will be scheduled for a follow up visit. Patients who are not able to conceive or have an IVF failure will be scheduled for a next ccycle. We will review your cycle and discuss your options.
You may add on services to your IVF cycle depending on your treatment plan and diagnosis. These services include intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), which facilitates fertilization, and preimplantation genetic testing (PGT). Based on your individual preferences and needs, our fertility specialists will help you decide if these options are right.
Fertility World offers micro/mini IVF packages
A modified version of IVF, micro (or mini), is one that uses a lower medication stimulation. This treatment plan gives patients a more successful option than IUI, ICSI as well as lowering medication costs. The revised protocol might produce fewer eggs than traditional IVF cycles. Therefore, physician approval is required for this type of treatment.
The IVF process with donor eggs
Fertility World offers a donor egg IVF process designed to speed up the path to parenthood. It also ensures that everyone involved has an extraordinary experience and receives the best care. One member of our reproductive team will manage the whole process, including financial, logistical, and clinical details. We will discuss your medical history and review any details from previous cycles.
IUI at FertilityWorldCenter
The Fertility World Centre focuses on the individual needs of each patient to help you choose your path to parenthood. We will help you understand the reasons for your infertility and work together to determine if IUI is right. You will be able to assist our experienced and dedicated clinicians to develop a customized treatment plan that will maximize your chances of success. We are confident in performing IUI. Our fertility specialists have years of experience and look forward to sharing with you our clinical success rates at your first consultation. You have 24/7 access to our medical team, which will help you throughout the process. We offer competitive pricing and transparent pricing to ensure that every patient can afford fertility treatment.
Fertility World helps LGBTQ couples to build their family
A donor egg and gestational surrogate are required for same-sex couples. The first step in surrogacy is to identify the carrier. You can choose to partner with someone you already know or opt for a surrogacy program. After selecting your surrogate, embryos will be created using donor eggs IVF cycles. This could include sperm from your partner. It doesn’t matter what path you choose to take, it is important that all parties understand the legal and medical requirements.
Fertility Preservation and Egg Freezing by Fertility World
The Fertility World recognizes that there are many reasons patients might need to keep their fertility. Some people may need to preserve their fertility because of career or education delays, while others may need it due to illness. While the decline in fertility that comes with age can’t be reversed, it is possible to freeze your eggs earlier to preserve them until you are ready for conception. Although there is no guarantee, cryopreserved eggs can increase your chances of conceiving in the future.
IVF Success Rates at Fertility World
Patients may not know that natural conception is only 40 percent of the time for a healthy woman aged 30 years. However, IVF success rates are about 60% nationally. These vary depending on the age of the patient, their diagnosis, how many embryos were transferred, and other factors. Fertility World has a track record of helping patients create the family they desire. The top 50-60% of all fertility programs in the country are run by our lead reproductive endocrinologists. We will help you understand the reasons for your infertility so that you can create a treatment plan that maximizes your chances of success.
In vitro fertilization has an average success rate of 80.8%. Fertility World Varanasi is proud to boast a 73.1% live birth rate for each embryo. We guarantee your success with IVF at a minimum cost starting at Rs. From Rs.1.2 lakhs to R. 2.5 lakhs depending on your fertility issues.
Contact us for advanced IVF treatment.