IVF is the miraculous reproductive technology that fulfills the dreams of many childless couples who embrace the baby again, making it a complete family. As IVF gives life, its treatments are invasive but the fertilityworld IVF center offers the lower IVF cost in Agartala (Tripura) starting from Rs. 1.20 lakhs to Rs. 3 lakhs following different forms of IVF treatments.
- Get free initial consultation: Book an appointment
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
Types of IVF treatments offered in Agartala at a low cost:
- Basic IVF treatments: Only a single cycle of IVF is done. IVF with self gametes (Eggs, sperms), IVF with self gametes (self-cycle IVF).
- Advanced IVF treatments: IVF using Donor assistance with multiple cycles called Donor-cycle IVF (IVF with Donor egg, IVF with Donor sperm, IVF with both the donor egg and donor sperm, IVF with surrogacy).
- Additional IVF treatments: additional procedures such as ICSI, PGD, PGS, FET e.t.c are carried out along with IVF to achieve successful IVF treatments.
IVF success rates in Agartala, Tripura
This pie chart below shows the IVF success rates in Agartala, Tripura:
Today, 1 in every 4 couples suffers from infertility (childless) due to various factors such as medical conditions, environmental factors, and different lifestyles. The success rate of IVF is dependent on fertility conditions. However, the fertilityworld does its best performance with its top IVF specialists: The best IVF Doctors in India, and produces a higher IVF success rate in Agartala, Tripura. You can also visit and read this important link provided: IVF success rate in India.
Who should undergo IVF treatment?
The reason behind infertility in couples is contributed by various factors that are not permitting the reproductive parts to function normally. These infertility factors are mentioned below and couples with such conditions should go for IVF treatment:
- Women with blocked fallopian tube: If a woman has her fallopian tube dysfunction, had a tubal sterilization, or has an issue with getting pregnant.
- Women with infertility conditions: The most common causes of infertility in women is because of the disorder known as PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)- PCOS diet & Pregnancy, and endometriosis.
- Women having abnormal ovulation: IVF helps women to have regular ovulation by fixing their irregular menstruation cycles.
- Uterine fibroids: They are common in women in their 30s and 40s. Fibroids can interfere with the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Men affected by infertility disorder: Men with low sperm count, sperm dysfunction, abnormal sperm morphology, or Impaired sperm production or function are resolved via IVF along with ICSI procedures.
- Fertility preservation for cancer or other health conditions.
- Couples with unexplained infertility: Unexplained infertility means no cause of infertility has been found despite evaluation for common causes.
What is the cost of IVF in Agartala, Tripura?
The cost of IVF varies from clinic to clinic, one hospital to another hospital, and the standard of the facilities available. the fertilityworld IVF center despite ranking as the best IVF center in Agartala (Tripura) provides an affordable IVF treatment so that nobody is left-out emotionally and desperately from completing their family.
The below table provides the fixed cost of IVF treatments and other fertility treatments with no hidden cost in Agartala (Tripura):
|Type of IVF Treatment||Fixed cost of IVF in Rupees|
|Basic IVF treatment (self egg)||1.20 lac to 1.80 lac|
|IVF treatment per cycle||1 to 2 lac|
|IVF with Self Egg (Single Cycle)||1.20 lac to 1.70 lac|
|IVF with Donor Egg (Single Cycle)||2.20 lac to 3 lac|
|Intrauterine insemination (IUI)||5,000 to 10,000|
|IVF with ICSI||1.35 lac to 1.65 lac|
|IVF with PICSI||1.80 lac to 2.0 lac|
|Donor Egg||Up to 30,000|
|IVF with Donor Egg||2.20 lac to 3.0 lac|
|IVF with Donor sperm||20,000 to 2.00 lac|
|TESA procedure||Up to 50,000|
|IVF with PESA, TESA & TESE||2.40 lac to 5.0 lac|
|Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)||30,000 to 40,000|
|IVF with Laser Assisted Hatching||1.20 lac to 1.50 lac|
|PGD/PGS||45,000 to 70,000|
|IVF with PGD/PGS technique||2.50 lac to 3.0 lac|
|IVF with Embryo Donation||40k to 2.40 lac|
|IVF with Surrogacy||3.50 lac to 5.50 lac|
What are the factors affecting the IVF costs in Agartala, Tripura?
The IVF treatment cost can be affected by various factors either directly or indirectly when it is not prepared beforehand about the treatments. Also, these factors can play a barrier to achieving a good IVF success rate. Following are the lists of factors affecting the IVF cost in Agartala (Tripura):
- Consultation charges: we offer a free consultation that lightens up the IVF cost. You save Rs.2,500+.
- Repeated cycles of IVF: IVF cost is added for repeated cycles when the women’s age is 40+, and the duration of infertility is longer. Consult as soon as possible. Further, read and understand it: What are the reasons for IVF Failure?
- Infertility lab standards: As the entire process of IVF is carried out in the lab, its utilization period can add to the cost.
- Donor Assistance: The use of donor gametes and surrogate mother add up to a sure success rate likewise its cost is higher.
- IUI and ICSI treatment: Before IVF treatment, IUI and ICSI can deliver a child at a lower package without IVF cost.
- Cryopreservation: Preserving gametes and embryos gives freedom to couples to focus on their career but this preservation by freezing increases the cost of IVF. Read here how semen/sperm are cryopreserved: Semen Freezing or Semen Cryopreservation.
- Use of surgical extraction: Surgical extraction of sperms such as TESA, PESA, MESA, TESE e.t.c bypasses many male infertility factors such as low sperm count, weak sperm motility, and poor quality of sperms when ejaculated by conventional methods but this procedure can add up to the cost of IVF. Further, read and understand: What are the signs of Infertility in Males?
Now, let us discuss the IVF Cost and other infertility treatments in detail:
What is the cost of Basic IVF treatment in Tripura?
The basic IVF treatment means only a single cycle of IVF treatments using self gametes that is female partner egg and male partner sperms. No additional procedures, no additional drugs, and no additional IVF cost. The fertilityworld allows the couples to get basic IVF done at a minimum cost from Rs. 1.20 lakhs only.
If couples have to use donor assistance then the cost can increase up to Rs. 1.80 lakhs which covers the Donor cost, retrieval cost, and collection process. The cost it offers is much lower than any other centers in Tripura. However, couples should completely hope upon the specialist and get consulted before deciding to undergo basic IVF treatment with self or donor gametes.
What is the cost of advanced IVF treatment in Tripura?
Under the advanced IVF treatment, it only focuses on the IVF with Donor eggs+partner sperm, Donor sperms+partner eggs, donor embryo, or donor egg+donor sperm. This package is higher than the basic IVF because it involves preparation of donor cost, retrieval processes, and donor compensation. At fertilityworld, the couples can get advanced IVF treatment at the cost of Rs. 2.20 lakhs and up to Rs. 3 lakhs maximum, and couples can receive up to 5% concession with free consultations.
What is the additional IVF cost?
The additional IVF including testicular sperm aspiration, freezing embryo, PGD/PGS, FET go along with IVF when the couples infertility conditions demand it, these increase the IVF success rates when it seems a failure. At fertilityworld, these procedures have different costs as mentioned on the table above.
- PGD procedure at the cost of Rs. 45k to Rs. 70k.
- FET procedure at the cost of Rs. 30k to Rs. 40k.
- Testicular sperm aspiration at the cost of Rs. 20k to Rs. 40k.
- ICSI is best with IVF at the cost of Rs.1.35 lakhs to Rs.1.65 lakhs.
What is the cost of PGD/PGS in Tripura?
Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), or Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS) procedure is carried out only in the laboratory. Before implanting a self-cycled embryo into the uterus, PGD/PGS techniques examine the embryo for any genetic disorder inherited from the couples; that free embryo is only selected and transferred into the uterus to carry the pregnancy. At fertilityworld in tripura couples having the risk of genetic diseases can pursue PGD/PGS procedure at the cost of Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 70,000 only. To undergo IVF with PGD couple’s have to spend about Rs. 2.50 lakhs to Rs. 3 lakhs maximum.
What is the cost of FET in Tripura?
FET means Frozen Embryo Transfer. Many professionally working couples who focus their career first and second family go for freezing their embryo when they are young (at their best reproductive age 21-35 years). Couples can freeze their embryo up to 10 years maximum and continue IVF with FET.
Also, couples can freeze their extra unused embryo and continue IVF with FET when they need another child, or they can donate the embryo to those couples who are in need. At fertilityworld couples can freeze their embryo up to 10 years at the cost of Rs. 11.50 lakhs and use it for FET with IVF when you’re ready. The cost of FET in Tripura starts from Rs. 40,000 + the cost of the implantation process: IVF Implantation Process in India.
What is the cost of laser assisted hatching in Tripura?
Laser-assisted hatching is one of the advanced additional treatments that undergoes with the IVF treatments. This technique today is most recommended by the specialists to the couples to hatch their eggs with laser assistance and implant itself to the uterus, it is simple and takes no time. This progressive technique can be availed in Tripura at the cost of Rs. 1.20 lakhs to Rs. 1.50 lakhs only at fertilityworld.
What is the cost of TESA procedure in Tripura?
Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA) is the newest sperm retrieval technique, which is a surgical sperm extraction procedure. TESA helps when a male conventional methods of sperm collection are not sufficient to fertilize the egg, or there is no sperm production at all such as azoospermia. The fertilityworld male can get TESA procedure at the cost of Rs.50,000 only in Agartala (Tripura).
What is the cost of an ICSI procedure?
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is the best option when the male suffers from sub-infertility such as weak sperm count, poor sperm motility, poor quality of sperm. ICSI involves only a single sperm being injected into the center of the egg that is optimized for the fertilization processes under the laboratory. IVF with ICSI (IVF Vs. ICSI) shows a higher Success rate than other available male infertility treatment methods. Couples will receive ICSI procedure with IVF at the cost of Rs. 1.35 lakhs to Rs. 1.65 lakhs in Tripura.
What is the cost of IUI treatments in Tripura?
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) is the basic male infertility treatment that can achieve parenthood before trying IVF treatment. IUI process involves collecting the male sperms and then it is directly injected into the female uterus (womb) and she can carry the pregnancy.
IUI is a simple and less invasive method than any other infertility treatment but its success is not for everyone because every individual has different body structures, reproductive structures and different responses to it. In Tripura, couples can get IUI treatment starting from Rs. 5k to Rs. 10k maximum.
Why the fertilityworld offers the lowest IVF cost in Tripura?
The fertilityworld being in the fertility field for decades have experienced and have learnt that all infertile couples have their unique ways of problems and issues. However, 90% among 100% of couples worried about the IVF cost.
Even though we are supported by the highest qualified specialists, gynecologist, skilled laboratory technicians, and well trained staff, come together as a team to make every childless couple’s parenthood live again at a very budget-friendly IVF treatment cost in Tripura. We help and guide any infertile couples after analyzing the infertility problems and suggest to them the best way to get pregnant at a low cost.
Have you decided!! to get started with IVF in Tripura?
Please feel free and contact us today. We will provide free consultations about your infertility problems.
- Get free initial consultation: Book an appointment
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information…
To discuss about the cost of any fertility treatments such as cost of IVF with self gametes, cost of IVF with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount at the best IVF Center, please write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations.
Further, If you want to know more information relating to any fertility treatments such as IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, PGD, Surgical extractions, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, and any other fertility treatments or services information please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.
The fertilityworld IVF center offers the lower IVF cost in Agartala (Tripura) starting from Rs. 1.20 lakhs to Rs. 3 lakhs following different forms of IVF treatments.
The success rate of IVF is dependent on fertility conditions. However, the fertilityworld does its best performance with its top IVF specialists with the 20+ years of experience who are best in fertility field over the past decades with excellent success rate.