IVF treatment is the best miracle form of awarding healthy parenthood dreams to those desperate, and emotional childless couples. In Aizawl, the fertilityworld is the best IVF centre as it is fulfilling the hopes of many childless couples via miracles of IVF treatments with an overall satisfaction without compromises.
- Get free initial consultation: Book an appointment
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
Available IVF treatments, & other infertility services in Aizawl, Mizoram.
The fertilityworld best IVF centers offer a complete program of IVF, its alliance treatments, and other assistance services under its single roof in Aizawl, Mizoram:
- Self-cycle IVF: Using self egg and self sperm (couple)
- Donor-Cycle IVF: Using Donor egg+self sperm, Self egg+Donor sperm, or Donor Egg+Donor Sperm.
- IVF with ICSI procedure: For male sub-infertility conditions.
- IVF with PGD/PGS: Couples have the risk of genetic disorder inheritance to their offspring.
- IVF with FET: Frozen embryo is implanted into the uterus.
- IVF with TESA/PESA: Extracts the sperm surgically and fertilizes with the eggs.
- IUI treatment: less invasive artificial insemination techniques for weak motility of the sperm.
- IVF with surrogate mother: Another woman carries a pregnancy for the couple.
- Surrogacy Programs: What is Surrogacy?
- Semen Analysis testing facilities,
- Egg donor assistance services- Excellent Donor Egg Bank.
- Sperm donor assistance via semen Cryopreservation
- Surrogate mother assistance services
- Laparoscopic surgery, Hysteroscopy
- Best infertility medicines available
IVF success rates in Aizawl, Mizoram
The IVF success rates can vary from one person to another person because of various factors and their body responses to the treatments: IVF success rate in India.
The pie chart depicts the IVF success rates in Aizawl, Mizoram at fertilityworld:
The age of the women plays a vital role in successful IVF treatments. The best age is between 21-35 years, beyond this age the fertility declines gradually. Average, IVF success rates based on the age of the women at fertilityworld in Aizawl are shown below:
- Women between 21 to 35 years produce success rates of 95% using Donor eggs.
- The success rate for women between 35 to 42 years is 70% using the Donor eggs.
- The success rate for women beyond 45 years is 35% using self-eggs.
- The success rate for fresh embryo transfer is 98%.
- Success rates for thawed embryo transfer are 75%.
What is IVF treatment?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a reproductive process of fertilization outside the human body that is in the laboratory, where an egg is combined with the sperm in vitro to achieve fertilization. The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman’s ovulatory process by using fertility drugs, then removing an ovum or ova (egg) from her ovaries and letting sperm fertilize them in a culture medium that results in embryo formation which is then implanted into the uterus to get pregnant. To further understand IVF technology, you can visit here What is IVF Technology?
Who should go for IVF treatments?
IVF is an amazing reproductive technology that uses assisted reproductive technology (ART) to rescue those childless (infertile) couples to get pregnant again and fulfill their dreams of parenthood. Therefore, IVF is the best option for those infertile couples having the following infertility factors, other medical factors, and environmental factors such as the following: They should go for IVF treatments
- Women with advanced in age i.e. above 35 years.
- Women with blocked fallopian tubes
- Women having uterine fibroids,
- Women having endometriosis,
- Women with PCOS- PCOS diet and pregnancy
- Previous tubal sterilization due to medical conditions
- Male with certain fertility factors such as:
- Couples with unexplained infertility factors
- Either of the couples with the risk of genetic diseases
- Couples focusing on their professions priority: Embryo freezing.
- Couples with Foamy urine in the morning.
What is the process of IVF treatments?
IVF is a simple series of procedures that involve the clockwise process of steps that are executed by the hands of the fertility experts, producing the higher success rates of IVF treatments: Best IVF doctors in India. For understanding the complete process of IVF treatments at the fertilityworld, please visit here: IVF Process step by step. The briefing process of IVF steps involved are explained below:
- From ovulation induction with specific fertility drugs.
- Then comes the egg retrieval, and sperm collection.
- Combination of the Egg and sperm to get fertilization.
- Embryo development (3rd and 5th stage is considered the best for implantation).
- After embryo development, comes PGD procedure if couples have the risk of genetic disease and they don’t want to pass it on to their offspring.
- Then comes the embryo transfer into the uterus by the chief IVF specialists: IVF Implantation Process in India
- Monitoring the implantation via certain blood tests and ultrasounds will lead to confirming the pregnancy.
How do infertile couples achieve IVF treatment?
The best IVF center in Mizoram, the fertilityworld offers the following forms of IVF treatments to those infertile couples to achieve IVF treatments:
- The basic cycle of IVF treatments.
- Self-Cycle IVF treatments.
- Donor-Cycle IVF treatments.
- Additional IVF Cycle treatment.
Basic Cycle of IVF treatments in Aizawl, Mizoram
The basic cycle of IVF treatments means performing only a single IVF treatment using self-egg and self-sperm. Couples can also use Donor assistance for a single cycle under this IVF plan. Under this plan, couples may or may not get successful IVF, but the best thing we always recommend to our patients is to consult with the IVF specialists before leaning on their understanding. The IVF specialists always suggest the best to suit your conditions.
Donor-Cycle IVF treatments in Aizawl, Mizoram
IVF with donor sperm, IVF with donor eggs, or IVF with both the donors are used and can be performed multi-cycle IVF until Success is achieved. Those infertile couples whose reproductive cells are not compatible to fertilize each other’s gametes should go for this advanced IVF treatment plan. The process involved in this advanced IVF treatment is quite similar to basic IVF treatments except for retrieving/collecting the gametes from the donors. Also read: What are the reason for IVF Failure?
Self-Cycle IVF treatments in Aizawl, Mizoram
Under this form of IVF treatment, only self gametes are used, which is self egg and self sperm are combined to form an embryo which is then transferred into the uterus to carry the pregnancy. However, couples cannot decide blindly which forms to choose; the best option is suggested by the IVF specialists during consultations and examination of the infertility conditions.
Additional IVF cycle treatment in Aizawl, Mizoram
When the IVF treatments seem to fail, additional treatment is required to make them successful. These treatments not only make the IVF process easy and successful, but it increases the success rate of pregnancy for couples. It is because additional fertility treatments are tailored according to the unique requirements of the couple. These additional treatments are TESA, Tube reversal, freezing of embryos, and Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) or pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS).
TESA Treatment in Aizawl, Mizoram
Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA) is the newest sperm retrieval technique that involves a surgical sperm extraction procedure using different forms of extracting equipment. TESA is used when the male is not able to produce enough sperm in conventional methods due to azoospermia, no sperm in the ejaculate, or poor volume of sperm on ejaculate.
What is PGD or PGS treatment?
The preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), or preimplantation genetic screening (PGS) is a laboratory procedure that is performed on the resultant embryo before transferring them into the uterus (womb). PGD/PGS procedure recognizes any genetic disorder present in the embryo, and our specialist selects the embryo that is free from this disease and reimplants it into the uterus to carry free genetic disease pregnancy. Many couples inherit such genetic disorders from their parents, so they are recommended by the IVF specialist to go for this treatment to avoid passing it to their children.
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
ICSI is also an additional IVF treatment and is used in case of male sub-infertility conditions that are low sperm count, and weak sperm motility to penetrate the egg membrane. ICSI procedure involves injecting a single sperm into each egg in-vivo and beginning fertilization in the laboratory. And the resultant embryo is implanted into the uterus to get pregnant. IVF with ICSI treatments produces one of the best success rates. To know why ICSI is best with IVF please read the provided link: IVF Vs. ICSI.
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) in Aizawl, Mizoram
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is an assisted technique of conception when the male sperms are unable to ascend/ejaculate into the female reproductive tract due to some infertility factors. Under the IUI procedure, the sperm is directly injected into the female uterus during her menstruation cycle and assists in fertilization i.e. positive pregnancy.
IUI is a cost-effective and noninvasive first-line therapy for selected patients with functionally normal tubes, and infertility due to a cervical factor, anovulation, moderate male factor, unexplained factors, immunological factor, and ejaculatory disorders with low clinical pregnancy rates. However, IUI success rates are not the same for everyone because different people have different responses and so it is uncertain.
What are your Final Thoughts?
If you’re an infertile couple and willing to get started building up your family via IVF treatment, or You want to find an affordable IVF cost in Aizawl (Meghalaya), Before going through the IVF Treatment process in Aizawl blindly. Then, the fertilityworld is the best IVF center to help and guide you without compromising an affordable IVF cost.
If you’re confused about the IVF outcomes. You don’t have to worry at all because IVF is the safe and best infertility treatment for couples. This surety is confirmed by our specialists after your complete examination related to infertility and viability. IVF treatment is usually often known as a test-tube baby by the common people. If you are comfortable attempting IVF treatment with the fertilityworld, register with us today. We serve you better.
Please register here for free consultations: together we build your parenthood!
Contact us to schedule an appointment with the fertility experts.
For a detailed discussion about the Cost of fertility treatments such as the Cost of IVF with self gametes, cost of IVF with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount at the best IVF Center, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.
Further, If you want to know more information relating to any fertility treatments such as IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, Surgical extractions, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, and any other fertility treatments or services information please write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations.
At Present The Fertility World clinic is ranking at the top IVF treatment provider for the people of Mizoram. The IVF Success rate is higher due to its advanced fertility lab and Doctors with 30+ years of experience and research to bring positive result in first attempt.
As Such there is no difference in IVF babies with normal borne because the embryo that makes in lab are healthy and suitable to carry the healthy baby. Couple needs IVF because of their infertility issues that doesn’t support normal pregnancy or facing miscarriages after trying for years or more, so they go for IVF.