“The rank of the best IVF Centre ” is bestowed to the center that serves an overall satisfaction to the childless couples i.e successful IVF, friendly environment, amiable IVF specialists, and the care from the staff. The fertilityworld is ranked as the best IVF centre in Agartala (Tripura), for its immense contributions to IVF treatments with high success rates.
- Get free initial consultation: Book an appointment
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
IVF success rates in Agartala, Tripura
See the pie chart below, it shows the IVF success rates in Agartala, Tripura:
Generally, the IVF success rate depends on the individual infertility conditions. However, the age of the women plays a vital role in producing successful IVF treatments.
- Women between 21 to 35 years produce success rates of 95% using Donor eggs.
- The success rate for women between 35 to 42 years is 70% using the Donor eggs.
- The success rate for women beyond 45 years is 35% using self-eggs.
- The success rate for fresh embryo transfer is 98%.
- Success rates for thawed embryo transfer are 75%.
This link will give you the best knowledge about the IVF success rate in India.
Available IVF treatments options in Agartala, Tripura
We serve all forms of IVF treatments in Agartala, Tripura. The following IVF options are available:
- Basic IVF cycle: Only a single cycle of IVF treatment either with self gametes or by using donor assistance.
- Self-Cycle IVF: IVF using self egg and self sperm.
- Donor-Cycle IVF, or advanced IVF: IVF using donor assistance, donor eggs+self sperm, donor sperms+self eggs, or using both the donor egg+donor sperm.
- Additional IVF treatments: IVF treatments using other additional infertility treatments such as ICSI, PGD/PGS, FET, PESA/TESA/TESE/MESA e.t.c.
Other infertility services available in Agartala, Tripura
To provide an easy and relaxing environment to the patients, the fertilityworld also offers all the necessary infertility services under its single roof in Agartala (Tripura). Many couples use these privileges, it saves finances and time from traveling. Following infertility services are provided:
- The Latest tested fertility drugs
- Semen Analysis Testing
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) treatment,
- Excellent Donor Egg Bank
- Best Sperm Donor Bank: Semen Cryopreservation.
- Surrogacy Journey: What is Surrogacy?
- Top Surrogate Mother database
Let us see the In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) in detail:
IVF is the most effective form of assisted reproductive technology (ART) which treats infertility (childless) conditions of the couples or prevents genetic problems via PGD/PGS and assists with the conception of a child in those childless couples. Making their parenthood dreams. Read more: What is IVF Pregnancy?
Possible IVF treatments or test-tube baby
IVF or test-tube baby treatments success can be achieved by using different forms of reproductive systems, they are:
- By using self gametes (eggs, sperms) known as Self-Cycle IVF treatments.
- By using Donor gametes (eggs, sperms) known as Donor-Cycle IVF treatments.
- By using self-egg and donor sperm,
- By using a donor egg and partner sperm,
- By using donor eggs and donor sperm (adoption).
What is the process of IVF treatments?
The process of IVF treatments is simple, but it requires the fragile hand of the specialists because it handles the eggs, sperms, and the embryo, which is very delicate that produces life. The IVF process can be done by using a couple’s eggs and sperm (self-cycle IVF), Or by using donor assistance- donor eggs, donor sperm, or donor embryos from a known or anonymous healthy donor or via donor banks. In some cases, a surrogate mother (gestational carrier) is used by the couples to carry the baby for them.
During the IVF process, mature eggs are retrieved from the ovaries after ovulation stimulation using fertility drugs/hormones and fertilized by the sperm in a laboratory. Then the fertilized egg known as the embryo is transferred into the uterus and is monitored regularly via blood test and ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy. To thoroughly understand the IVF procedures, visit this link and read it: IVF Process step by step.
How long does it take to complete IVF treatments?
As mentioned earlier, IVF is a simple process. Therefore, one full cycle of IVF takes about 2 to 3 weeks. However, sometimes these steps are split into different parts depending on the infertility conditions, and the need for advanced treatments, or additional treatments that consume an extra time, making the process longer but it achieves IVF treatments.
What can I expect after IVF treatments?
Your expectation of having a healthy baby after the IVF treatments may depend on many factors, such as the woman’s age, the cause of infertility, and the duration of infertility. Also, if more than one embryo is transferred to the uterus, IVF can result in multiple pregnancies (twins). Sometimes, single-cycle IVF will fail, and repeated cycles will give higher expected success rates. You can read the following link and understand: What are the reasons for IVF Failure?
Your IVF doctor will help you understand how IVF works, the potential risks, and whether this method of treating your infertility is right for you or not. Contact the fertilityworld now: Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should go for IVF treatment?
Those female and male couples should go for IVF treatments, having the following infertility conditions:
- Blocked Fallopian Tube or damaged fallopian tube: This infertility condition makes it difficult for an egg to get fertilized or for an embryo to travel to the uterus.
- Ovulation problems: Only a few eggs are available for fertilization.
- Endometriosis: These conditions often affect the function of the ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
- Uterine fibroids: It interferes with the implantation of the fertilized egg. Fibroids are benign tumors in the uterus. They are common in women in their 30s and 40s.
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal: IVF is an alternative to conceive again to tubal ligation reversal surgery.
- Dysfunction or impaired sperm: Low sperm count, weak movement of sperm (poor mobility), or poor sperm morphology (abnormalities in sperm size and shape) that can make it difficult for the sperm to fertilize an egg.
- Unexplained infertility: No cause of infertility despite evaluation for common infertility causes.
- Having a genetic disorder: If couples have the risk of genetic disease and don’t want to pass it to the child. Then IVF with PGD is the best option to get a free genetic disease baby.
- Fertility preservation for cancer or other health conditions: If you’re about to start cancer treatment such as radiation or chemotherapy, it could harm your fertility. Women can have eggs harvested from their ovaries and frozen in an unfertilized state for later use. Or the eggs can be fertilized and frozen as embryos for future use.
- A couple who have failed IUI treatment,
Self-Cycle IVF treatment
IVF treatments using their eggs and sperms, and combining them in a laboratory is known as self-cycle IVF treatment. However, this mode of IVF is not recommended to all the couples but it is based on the favorable infertility conditions:
- Women with Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) levels of 1 to 1.6ng/mL are idle for Self-cycle IVF treatment. AMH levels greater than 3.6 ng/mL are more likely to produce higher results.
- Male with at least 10×106 spermatozoa/ml, of which at least 30% are motile and 15% progressive motility, are good for a self cycle.
Donor-Cycle IVF treatments
IVF with an egg donor is the best option for those who can’t conceive using their eggs. The success rates for egg donor IVF are higher than the average IVF success rates for couples not using a donor. While egg donor IVF means the intended mother will not be genetically related to the baby, the intended father will be, unless a sperm donor is also used. This makes it a more attractive idea than embryo donor IVF. With an embryo donor, neither intended parent would be genetically related to the child.
Gay male couples interested in family building with IVF will also require an egg donor. In this case, one of the intended fathers will be genetically related to the child, assuming they don’t use a sperm donor. A gestational carrier would be required to carry the pregnancy and give birth to the child: Surrogate mother home in India.
Women below Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) level 1 to 1.6ng/mL should go for donor-cycle IVF treatment. A Male having a sperm count lower than 10×106 spermatozoa/ml should go for IVF with donor sperm.
Preimplantation Genetic diagnosis/screening
PGD/S is a technique that identifies the genetic defects present in the embryos created via IVF before transferring into the uterus. Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is specifically performed when either one or both parents has a known genetic disorder and testing is performed on an embryo to determine. On other hand, preimplantation genetic screening (PGS) is a technique generally used where embryos from presumed chromosomally normal genetic parents are screened for aneuploidy.
Under these procedures only unaffected embryos are transferred to the uterus for implantation, and preimplantation. PGD and PGS are presently the only options available for avoiding a high risk of having a child affected with a genetic disease before implantation. The best option for couples is to consult a specialist and understand the favorable treatments.
Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
FET is an additional type of IVF treatment in which a cryopreserved embryo (extra left out) during the previous egg retrieval for the IVF cycle is thawed and transferred to the uterus to carry the pregnancy. Often, FET uses frozen embryos a gestational parent has from a previous conventional IVF cycle. A cryopreserved embryo can also be a donor embryo. If you have certain health conditions, other pertinent circumstances, or lifestyle considerations, your doctor may suggest FET help you get pregnant.
Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA) is the newest sperm retrieval technique, which is a surgical sperm extraction procedure. TESA helps when male conventional methods of sperm collection are not sufficient to fertilize the egg, or there is no sperm production at all such as azoospermia.
What are the treatments to diagnose male infertility?
In Agartala (Tripura), fertilityworld the best IVF center provides a definitive diagnosis in determining male infertility. If you’re male, and you feel the risk of infertility but you don’t know the exact signs and symptoms, please visit here and read in detail: What are the signs of Infertility in Males? The fertilityworld provides semen analysis tests and their cost. It will diagnose the male infertility factors such as:
- Sperm count,
- Motility and viability of the sperm
- Morphology of the sperm
- Liquefaction time of the sperm
- The quantity and quality of semen and sperm.
- The color of the sperm
- The pH of the sperm
- The viscosity of the sperm
- Fructose content in Semen
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) procedure
ICSI is an additional artificial insemination treatment for males with sub-infertility factors. ICSI involves only selecting the best single sperm and injecting directly into the middle of the egg in a laboratory before they are transferred or implanted into the female womb. The fertility doctor will always recommend ICSI if a male has the following:
- Low sperm count,
- Difficulty in having sex,
- To have ICSI alongside IVF treatments.
ICSI with IVF gives higher success rates- IVF Vs. ICSI. The IVF involves combining the eggs with sperm (Self or a donor’s) in a laboratory under the culture medium. IVF helps if there doesn’t seem to be a specific cause of infertility, or other alternative treatments haven’t worked. It can also help if you have retrograde ejaculation, or if you’re using surrogacy (Complete Surrogacy process in India) to have a baby at a reasonable surrogacy cost, read here for more information about the Surrogacy Cost in India. Do you know: The Best Surrogacy Agency in India.
Have you decided!! to get started with IVF in Tripura?
Please feel free and contact us today. We will provide free consultations about your infertility problems.
- Get free initial consultation: Book an appointment
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
For more information…
To discuss the cost of any fertility treatments such as cost of IVF with self gametes, cost of IVF with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount at the best IVF Center, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.
Further, If you want to know more information relating to any fertility treatments such as IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, PGD, Surgical extractions, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, and any other fertility treatments or services information please write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations.
Many couples have rated Fertilityworld IVF & Surrogacy clinic as the best Infertility centre with the high success rate upto 99%. Excellent environment to discuss your infertility story to the expert and Doctors having 30+ years of experience delivers the successfyl result. Contact and receive free first consultation over the call or visit the clinic.
The cost of IVF today is range between 1.20 lakhs to 3 lakhs. IVF with self egg/sperm starts from 1.20 lakhs and IVF with donor starts from 1.60 lakhs and goes upto 3 lakhs maximum depending on individual medical report.