The Fertility World is the top distinguished IVF treatment Center in Gangtok (Sikkim). The center provides a complete IVF Pregnancy OR Test-tube baby with the highest success rates of 95% at the lowest IVF cost from Rs 1.2 lakhs up to 3 lakhs INR only. The Center is maintained by a team of highly dedicated, experienced IVF specialists & trained staff making it the best IVF treatment in Gangtok (Sikkim).
- Book an appointment with The fertility world. OR
- Call/WhatsApp: (+91 9311850412 : Email: email@example.com
- The center offers free consultations with IVF Doctors.
- The IVF Cost offered is flexible, with no hidden costs.
- It allows patients to select their Donor (egg/sperm).
- It is equipped with sophisticated fertility instruments,
- It has an advanced modular IVF laboratory,
- Based upon the fertility conditions and previous reports(if done), our best Doctors will suggest appropriate fertility treatments for you during a free consultation- Self-cycle IVF or IVF with Donor assistance. If you are hopeful to achieve parenthood via IVF treatment in Gangtok (Sikkim) today.
Based upon the fertility conditions and previous reports(if done), our best Doctors will suggest appropriate fertility treatments for you during a free consultation- Self-cycle IVF or IVF with Donor assistance. If you are hopeful to achieve parenthood via IVF treatment in Gangtok (Sikkim) today.
IVF success rates in Gangtok (Sikkim)
The ultimate way to achieve successful IVF treatment is your best reproductive age. Women between 21-35 years and males till 55 years can produce successful IVF treatment. The Fertility World in Gangtok produces the highest IVF success rates among other fertility Centers in Gangtok. Not only in Gangtok but it also extends its services to Pan India as the highest IVF success providing Center.
Figure 1: Pie chart shows the statistics of IVF success rates in Gangtok.
See also, the Fertility World IVF success rates in India.
Factors affecting the IVF Cost, its success rates in Gangtok (Sikkim).
- Age Of Woman: A younger woman (21-35 years) has higher chances to conceive a rather higher age woman (beyond 35 years).
- Multiple IVF Cycles: Some infertile couples need to undergo multiple IVF cycles due to infertility complications of a couple.
- Using Donor assistance: Infertile couples with weak sperm and eggs impact the IVF success rate and it raises the cost of IVF treatment.
- Need For Additional Advance Treatment: Sometimes, the cause of infertility is undetermined in couples and requires advanced treatments such as ICSI, FET, TESE/TESA/PESA/MESA, PGD/PGT giving success rates with additional cost.
- Quality Of Semen: Male partner with poor sperm and infertile- Hyperspermia, oligospermia, azoospermia. The fertility doctor performs male fertility treatments that can raise the IVF cost.
Who should go for IVF treatment?
Parenthood is the most universally desired goal for all couples and parents. However, not all couples are lucky enough to achieve spontaneous pregnancy but need medical assistance to resolve the underlying fertility problems. IVF treatment is the best option for such people to experience parenthood. Several causes push infertile couples/parents to undergo IVF treatment. Some of the causes are mentioned here below:
- Women Endometriosis
- Low sperm counts
- Fallopian tube damaged or blockage,
- Problems with ovulation
- Antibody problems that harm sperm or eggs
- Abnormal sperm morphology-Male infertility
- Women with poor egg quality
- Having inherited genetic disease of mother or father
- An unexplained infertility
- Recurrent IUI treatment failure.
Understanding the term IVF, IVF Cost in detail:
IVF means In-Vitro Fertilization, the process of fertilization where an egg is combined with sperm in vitro (outside the body). The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman’s ovulatory process, removing an ovum or ova from their ovaries, and letting sperm fertilize them in a culture medium in a laboratory.
Self-cycle IVF and its Cost
Self-cycle IVF is a process where the self egg and self sperm are collected and allowed to fertilize outside the body (in the fertility laboratory) and the best stage developed embryos are implanted into the female partner’s uterus to carry the pregnancy. IVF implantation process.
- Women between 1 to 1.6ng/mL AMH level and Male with sperm count 15*10(6)/mm in semen are eligible for Self-cycle IVF treatment.
In Gangtok, the fertility world offers self-cycle IVF treatment at an affordable cost from Rs 1.2 lakhs INR. This inclusive package covers an entire IVF process and fertility medications. We’re always transparent and flexible, with no hidden cost.
IVF with donor eggs, donor sperms, and its Cost.
IVF with Donor Eggs or Donor sperms involves the collection of egg/sperms from a healthy donor. All the process is the same but a little longer than in Self-cycle IVF as the eggs/sperms are collected from our donor bank, a healthy young donor woman and donor man at their best reproductive age.
In Gangtok, the fertility world offers IVF with Donor eggs from ₹2 lakhs up to ₹3 lakhs INR. IVF with Donor assistance is more expensive than that self-cycle IVF because it ensures 95% success rates.
The eggs are retrieved by the embryologist and fertilized with the sperm of the intended husband, the sperm may be collected by using various extraction methods such as conventional methods or using TESE, TESA, MESA, PESA (if the sperm is weak or abnormal). The cost covers the IVF process, Gametes extraction, compensation of egg donors, fees of the specialists, and other requirements.
- Women between 0.4 to 1ng/mL AMH level and a male between below 15*10(6)/mm sperm in semen should use Donors assistance (eggs/sperms) for IVF.
What is the process of IVF treatment? Fertility World
The Fertility World provides the best IVF treatment in Gangtok in the following process:
1. Booking an appointment: Appointment through our website or direct contacts from the provided lines.
2. Free consultations: Direct free consultations with our IVF doctors and talk about your infertility and available best treatment for you like the IVF cycle.
3. Ovulation stimulation: During menstruation, the stimulation or superovulation process begins with certain fertility drugs (FSH, LH) to produce multiple eggs.
4. Trigger Injection: Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) injection is administered for the egg’s final maturation and loosening it from the follicle wall.
5. Egg retrieval: The egg is retrieved 34-36 hours later.
6. Semen Sample Collection: sperm is retrieved during egg retrieval.
7. Fertilization: The sperm is combined with the retrieved eggs (insemination). placed in an incubator overnight and examined the eggs the next day for signs of fertilization. It usually takes a few hours for a sperm to fertilize an egg. The fertilized eggs are incubated for an additional 48 hours.
8. Transfer the Embryo into Uterus: After 2-5 days of fertilization. The embryo is inserted into, which is passed through the cervix, into the uterus, and gently released into the uterus.
9. The luteal phase: This is the phase/time between the embryo transfer and the pregnancy test. The IVF process replicates natural reproduction.
10. The pregnancy test: About 14 days after embryo transfer, the pregnancy is tested via a blood test. To understand the detailed process of IVF treatment, read also IVF Process Step By Step.
ICSI-IVF treatment and its cost
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is a specialized form of treatment for male infertility in combination with IVF whereby a single sperm is injected directly in the middle of the egg, to assist fertilization using micro-manipulation equipment.
Sometimes, your treating specialist may suggest ICSI when the male sperm quality is low (sperm count, morphology, or motility)- Male Infertility | Low Sperm Count | How to Increase Sperm Motility. ICSI treatment cost- ₹70,000 to ₹80,000 covers injections & medications + cost of IVF.
For better understanding, read in detail IVF vs ICSI – Which is the best option? ICSI-IVF produces a high success rate when male sperm motility is low.
TESE with IVF treatments, Cost of TESE
TESE stands for Testicular Sperm Extraction. Under this surgical sperm retrieval procedure, the doctor creates a tiny surgical incision on the patient’s scrotum and testicular tissue is excised where a small tissue is expressed out. The tunica is exposed and small tissue is expressed out. The extracted tissue is handed over to our IVF laboratory where it is examined for the presence of sperms. TESE with IVF is done, when the male partner has the following conditions:
- When testicles don’t generate enough sperm (Non-obstructive Azoospermia).
- When the sperms get blocked from ejaculate (Obstructive Azoospermia).
For men with such conditions, TESE+ICSI+IVF is the best option to achieve parenthood.
Cost of TESE procedure- ₹18,000/
If enough sperm gets generated in their testicles via TESE, then it is frozen, preserved for ICSI. One can also perform TESE with IVF on the day of the egg retrieval for a fresh sample to be used during ICSI.
TESA stands for Testicular sperm aspiration. It is an alternative to TESE treatment
TESA is a procedure performed for men who are having sperm retrieved for the IVF+ICSI treatments. It is done with local anesthesia that is coordinated with the female partner’s egg retrieval. Under this PESA procedure, a needle is inserted in the testicle where tissues or sperm are aspirated. TESA best option for men with obstructive azoospermia, Vasectomy. Cost of TESA procedure- ₹20,000/
IVF with PESA treatment, Cost of PESA
PESA stands for Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration. PESA is also an option for male infertility treatment to having sperm retrieved for IVF/ICSI. PESA is used in male infertility with the following problems:
- Obstructive azoospermia- vasectomy or infection.
The procedure is done with local anesthesia in the operating room or office and is coordinated with their female partner’s egg retrieval. Cost of PESA procedure- ₹20,000/
IVF with MESA treatment, Cost of MESA
MESA stands for Micro Epididymal Sperm Aspiration. This treatment is made for men with the following conditions:
- Vasal or epididymal obstruction such as vasectomy, congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens.
MESA is performed with general anesthesia utilizing the operating microscope. MESA is done for the IVF/ICSI treatments. MESA produces an extensive collection of mature sperm as compared to other aspiration techniques. It is done with local anesthesia that is coordinated with the female partner’s egg retrieval. Cost of TESE procedure- ₹20,000/
IVF with FET, Cost of FET procedure
Frozen embryo transfer (FET) is a crucial part of the IVF process. Donor eggs or sperm are used by IVF doctors in couples to get IVF success. The cost of the FET procedure starts from ₹20,000 to ₹40,000 in Gangtok.
Intrauterine insemination and its cost
The intrauterine insemination (IUI) Cycle is an artificial insemination process when the male sperm refuses to fertilize an egg due to reasonable male infertility problems as an additional treatment before trying IVF treatment. Under IUI the sperm is directly injected into a female uterus during menstruation to help fertilization. The fertility world in Gangtok is offering IUI costs from ₹30K.
What is the best option to treat your infertility?
The fertility world in Gangtok (Sikkim) is having a great team of fertility Doctors who are dedicated to contributing their professionalism of giving Birth to a child fulfilling many dreams of parenthood. Our Doctors are always ready to listen to your infertility stories, emotions, and struggles and give you the best suitable suggestions for you to follow in fulfilling your parenthood possible- IUI/IVF/ICSI/FET/PGD/TESE, including all infertility solutions. Our Doctors understand your infertility struggle and provide free consultations.
Make your parenthood possible when you’re between the age of 21-35 years, in this age, your reproductivity is strong and healthy. Remember, as you age your reproductive quality declines every day.
- Book an appointment with The fertility world.
- Call/WhatsApp: (+91 9311850412,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women between 21-35 years and males till 55 years can produce successful IVF treatment to75%. IVF with donor egg can produce 100% successful results. Contact us now Call/WhatsApp: (+91 9311850412