The Fertilityworld is a top & legally certified as best surrogacy centre in Mumbai. Today, only altruistic surrogacy is legal to practice in India. We worked with the best surrogacy experts, lawyers, and doctors to fulfill the intending parent’s dream of parenthood. Surrogacy with donor egg is guaranteed 99% and with self-egg is up to 85% assured.
- Book an online appointment: Get a free consultation with surrogacy experts.
- Call/W:+91 9311850412 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Other infertility services at the Fertilityworld centre
Each individual may have different infertility reasons and one specific treatment cannot give solutions to all the problems. Therefore, the fertilityworld offers different sets of treatments and services which are available today. They include
- Best surrogacy Programs.
- In-Vitro fertilization treatment.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI),
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET),
- Laser-Assisted Hatching (LAH),
- Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy,
- Semen Analysis treatment,
- Surgical sperm aspiration,
- Donor Assistance,
- Surrogate mother arrangements, etc.
What is Surrogacy?
Surrogacy is an Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) that helps those parents who cannot get pregnant or carry a pregnancy due to various infertility reasons. The surrogate mother will carry the pregnancy to term and hand over the baby to the intended parents after birth based on the contract agreement signed. To know more about “What is surrogacy?” please visit the link and read accordingly.
Surrogacy Success Rate in Mumbai
Generally, the surrogacy success rate is better when the egg quality and sperm quality are good. And these good qualities are found in couples between 21-35 years (especially for females). And when you cross over 35 years, the reproductive quality begins to decline resulting in a reduced success rate and also inviting various complications. However, self-cycle surrogacy is possible with appropriate medical attention from the best infertility specialists. At Fertilityworld surrogacy with a donor egg is guaranteed 99% and with a self-egg is up to 85% assured. The chart below represents the surrogacy success rate in Mumbai:
Types of Surrogacy in India
Generally, there are 3 types of surrogacy in India that are uniquely offered by the fertilityworld surrogacy centre. They include:
- Altruistic Surrogacy: Here, the surrogate mother is a close relative of the intending parents and they are not compensated. This form of surrogacy is allowed in India. Altruistic surrogates are typically helping someone they know, such as a close friend or family member, and will likely only receive reimbursement for medical costs.
- Traditional surrogacy: The surrogate mother is artificially inseminated with the intended father’s sperm and gets fertilized in her uterus. However, traditional surrogacy is not practiced today because the potential legal and emotional implications are often enough of a deterrent; there is little protection to prevent a traditional surrogate from claiming the child as her own, or for a surrogate being left responsible for medical costs for herself and the child.
- Gestational Surrogacy: Here, IVF is used to fertilize the intended mother’s eggs with the intended father’s sperm (or donor gametes). The fertilized eggs are transferred into the surrogate’s (known or unknown to intended parents) uterus. The surrogate is not biologically linked to a baby, she is strictly the carrier. Gestational surrogacy is internationally practiced in most countries but banned in India. The surrogate is commercially compensated in this type of surrogacy.
What is the process of surrogacy in India?
A Complete Surrogacy Process in India involves obtaining legal surrogacy documentation for the future security of the baby as well as the surrogate, intended parents, and the donors (if used). The process is followed accordingly:
- Consultation: To understand whether your infertility is suitable for surrogacy. First free consultation is provided by the best surrogacy Doctors.
- Surrogate selection: If you agree to proceed with surrogacy, a Govt recognized ART lender is contacted for a healthy & reliable surrogate or your own surrogate is used. Qualified Historical background, Examination of her Health then ultrasonography.
- Counseling: A psychologist will provide psychological, emotional, and financial aspects of counseling.
- Sign contract agreement: A legal contract agreement is signed between the intended parents, surrogate couples, and the involved parties.
- Cycle matching: Matching and screening between the intended couples, surrogates, or Donors (if required) is done.
- IVF process: A complete IVF process is carried out to generate a healthy embryo.
- Transfer embryo: The best-stage embryo is transferred into the surrogate uterus.
- Pregnancy confirmation: The surrogate is regularly monitored. Her uterine lining is prepared by giving hormones. She’s given medicines 16 times to encourage pregnancy and then a pregnancy test is done.
- Child custody: After the delivery of the child, Intended couples become the biological parent of the child.
- Additional assistance: Surrogate mother is given extra care after birth depending on her health as in the contract.
Who can be a surrogate mother in Mumbai?
The fertilityworld recruits surrogate mothers according to ICMR guidelines 2010 in Mumbai. To become a surrogate, they must satisfy the following requirements:
- Married woman between 21-35 years.
- She must have given birth to a child and raised her child.
- She should not have more than two children.
- She must be a close relative of the intending couple.
- She should have an eligible medical certificate & psychological fitness for surrogacy.
- She should have her husband’s consent and her family’s if required.
Who needs a donor egg for surrogacy?
There may be situations, where intended couples have to opt for donor eggs to complete their parenthood dreams because of the following reasons:
- Aging is one factor, the number and quality of eggs decline gradually.
- Female with premature ovarian failure.
- Female with streak ovaries due to some congenital anomalies.
- Sterilization of ovaries due to cancer, or severe endometriosis.
- Females with a genetic disease don’t want to pass it on to their offspring.
- Couples with multiple IVF failures.
- The use of donor eggs guarantees a surrogacy success rate.
Cost of surrogacy in Mumbai
The Cost of Surrogacy in Mumbai ranges from Rs. 18 lakhs for self-cycle surrogacy and surrogacy with donor assistance starts from Rs.20 lakhs. This affordable surrogacy package is offered by the fertilityworld surrogacy centre in Mumbai. A transparent and flexible surrogacy cost table is provided below:
|Surrogacy cost (Rs)
|Surrogacy with self gametes
|Surrogacy with donor eggs
|Surrogacy with Donor Embryo
|Surrogacy with Donor sperms
|Surrogate mother preparations.
|Up to 1 lakh
|Normal Vaginal Delivery Cost
|Up to 35,000
|C-section delivery cost
|1 to 2 lakhs
|The surrogate mother stays & fooding
|Up to 2.5 lakhs
Best surrogacy hospital in Mumbai
The fertilityworld is highly considered the best surrogacy hospital in Mumbai as it provides tailored cutting-edge ART programs with a promising success rate including the best surrogacy programs, IVF, ICSI, FET, LAH, IUI, etc., and fertility services like donor assistance, surrogate mother arrangements, gametes preservation, and also provide all male-female infertility services under its single roof. For 25 years, the top leading Surrogacy doctors in India with more than 35 years of experience in reproduction have been providing surrogacy treatment in the fertilityworld surrogacy hospital in Mumbai.
Guaranteed Surrogacy in India
In a surrogacy program, when the intending couple uses a donor egg with the partner’s sperm to create an embryo, this procedure is called Guaranteed surrogacy. The fertilityworld is the best destination to receive the most successful Guaranteed surrogacy in India. This type of surrogacy results in a success rate of 99% which is guaranteed. This Guaranteed program is best recommended for those Intended Parents who have experienced years of emotional tension, uncertainty, and multiple IVF failure. Women with poor egg quality, premature menopause, a significant decrease in ovarian reserve, and/or genetic disorders and who want to avoid the risk of inheriting their offspring are good candidates for guaranteed surrogacy programs.
Best surrogacy centre in India
If you’re looking to pursue surrogacy treatment, the fertilityworld is the best surrogacy centre in India for 25 years and this centre can create your parenthood dreams. This centre is prospering in every aspect of fertility solutions medically and instrumentally. It has a center established in every state in pan India connecting thousands of intending patients on a daily basis. It has a vast chain of fertility networks from around the world. You can simply book an online appointment with the fertilityworld and schedule your free consultation at your convenience.
Surrogate Mother’s Home in India
For 25 years the fertilityworld has been the most successful provider and the leading surrogate mother’s home in India. It has a database consisting of young and healthy surrogates of different origins. They are screened, tested, and certified as the best fit and ready to receive the intending parent’s embryo. Intending parents of any origin can visit the fertilityworld surrogate mother database and can randomly select their preferred surrogate mother. After selection, the matching and screening between the surrogate and intending parents or donors (if needed) is done by the top surrogacy doctor.
Best surrogacy doctor in India
The finest and best surrogacy doctor in India includes Dr. Nidhi Sharma (the top gynecologist) from Delhi, Dr. Pammi Murthi (chief embryologist) from Chennai, Dr. Rukkayal Fathima, Dr. Vinita Das from Lucknow, Dr. Mohit Sarogi from Mumbai, Dr. Pankaj Talwar from Gurugram, Dr. Souren Bhattacharjee from Kolkata, Dr. Sunita Pandit from Pune, Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from New Delhi, and Dr. Parul Katiyar also from New Delhi. All these surrogacy Doctors will provide the first free consultation to any patient, and they can be availed from the fertilityworld.
Best Surrogacy Agency in India
The fertilityworld top-rated surrogacy centre in India is also renowned as the Best surrogacy agency in India. The centre helps patients who seek surrogacy treatment. All the services specifically surrogacy related is provided including locating the best nearest centre, donor assistance, surrogate mother arrangement, legal surrogacy lawyer, prepares legal documentation, and the team stands in touch with the patients until surrogacy is achieved, they make sure all the process is conducted legally according to surrogacy regulations provided by the Indian Government.
Why choose fertilityworld for the surrogacy program?
The fertilityworld is a certified surrogacy centre that provides a guaranteed surrogacy success rate and a better success rate with self-cycle. On average, many couples initially find it confusing and have difficulties finding the right platform for surrogacy in Mumbai. In fact, taking a decision for a surrogacy program is an emotional aspect. But your stern decisions matter here, Right and Wrong. We the fertilityworld surrogacy centre based in Mumbai with 25 years of serving surrogacy, wipe off your confusion into simpler forms, making your prolonged parenthood dreams into reality, with a beautiful child through surrogacy. We provide psychological counseling where all the emotional rides that you have struggled with or fear and confusion throughout the surrogacy journey are taken care of.
Fertilityworld provides the lowest surrogacy cost in Mumbai which starts with 18 lakhs for self-gamete and 20 lakhs for using donors including everything(Complete package) thats required in the process.
Fertilityworld is rated as the best surrogacy hospitals in Mumbai, with most experienced doctors as well as the hospital uses the latest equipment which is safe and effectives.