The fertilityworld is awarded as the Best Fertility Clinic in Muscat, Oman. The smooth functioning of the clinic with highly experienced teams, Internationally trained medical staff, and great collaborations of Coordinators, together serves infertile couples. The fertilityworld Fertility Clinics have built the dreams of thousands of couples in Muscat. We fulfill their dreams of parenthood by providing different modes of fertility treatments such as IVF pregnancy, IUI, ICSI, FET, Laser-assisted hatching, PGT/PGD, Surgical sperm extractions, and Surrogacy e.t.c. The fertilityworld best fertility clinic in Muscat also offers fertility services such as Donor egg, Donor sperm, Surrogate mother, semen freezing or semen cryopreservation, semen analysis test, male infertility treatments, female infertility treatments, laparoscopy, and all fertility proven medications. Come, consult with our experts and start your journey towards planning a happy family:
- Free first consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/WhatsApp: +91 9311850412, Email: email@example.com
Fertility treatments success rates in Muscat
As a leading fertility treatment institution and in reproductive medicine, we deliver a fertility treatments success rate from 45% and up to 90% which is the highest in Muscat (Oman). Our skilled doctors & medical experts deliver the precision of diagnoses and international standards of fertility treatments.
The graph below depicts the fertility success rates in Muscat @fertilityworld:
Infertility Factors|Who needs fertility treatments?
Infertility factors are those conditions that do not allow reproduction/pregnancy in males and females. Those couples who are unable to get pregnant and cannot give birth after having regular unprotected intercourse for up to 1-2 years need fertility treatments. The factors mentioned below are the infertility factors:
Male Infertility Factors
- Uneffective production of sperm
- Low sperm count, Hyperspermia (less number of sperm),
- The shape of the sperm (Abnormal morphology),
- Weak Sperm mobility,
- Also a variety of risk factors- medical conditions, or medications.
- Unexplained infertility factors.
Female Infertility Factors
- Ovulation disorders,
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)- PCOS diet & Pregnancy
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Endometriosis, Uterine fibroids
- Premature ovarian failure
- Scarring from a previous surgery
- The blocked fallopian tube,
- Risk of genetic disease,
- Long-term use of high-dosage nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Antipsychotic medications
- Recreational drugs such as marijuana and cocaine
- Unexplained infertility factors.
Fertility treatments available in Muscat, Oman
IVF is also known as test-tube baby is one of the simple techniques available to help people with fertility problems have a baby. IVF is an Assisted Reproductive Technology(ART), During IVF, an egg is removed from the woman’s ovaries and fertilized with sperm in a laboratory i.e outside the human body. The fertilized egg, called an embryo, is then returned to the woman’s womb to grow and develop into a fetus. IVF is one of the best several Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) to conceive a child.
- The procedure of IVF, Muscat: IVF is a simple process that will consume about 1 to 3 weeks. The procedures involve the removal of female eggs and male sperms are collected by following different methods of extraction, especially in terms of sperms, when the conventional (masturbation) method does not work, the surgical extractions methods are used such as PESA, TESA, TESE, and MESA.
The eggs/ova and sperm can be either from self or donor assistance. The collected gametes are fused in the laboratory and the fertilized embryo is transferred into the uterus of the prospective mother for normal development of the fetus, or frozen for later implantation. For a detailed process of IVF, please visit and read in detail- IVF Process step by step.
- Who needs IVF treatments?
IVF is the only treatment when the infertility is due to blocked fallopian tubes in females or severe male factor infertility-What are the signs of Infertility in Males. Also, other factors include:
- A woman’s age and years of infertility become the deciding factors.
- Ovarian aging occurs when women touch 30+ years.
- Who needs Donor-Egg IVF?
Most infertile couples go to IVF centers having the basic knowledge of IVF treatment while some couples’ IVF process comes as a surprise, especially when donor gametes (eggs/sperm) are involved in IVF. Understand that Donor eggs and donor sperms aren’t used for all IVF procedures, they are needed only:
- When the couple’s gametes are not suitable to create an embryo.
- Women above 45 years of age,
- Women with premature ovarian failure,
- Women with poor egg quality,
- Failure of multiple IVF with self eggs- What are the reasons for IVF Failure
- You have the risk of Genetic disorder,
- Female with AMH levels between 0.4 to 1ng/mL AMH.
- Who needs Donor Sperm IVF?
Donor sperm is needed when the male partner’s sperm is not suitable to fertilize an egg and create an embryo. Some of the situations that demand the need for donor sperm are:
- Male having the sperm below 15*10(6)/mm sperm in semen.
- Male with azoospermia or a complete absence of the sperm and unwilling to go for ICSI,
- Male with a significant genetic disease,
- Had multiple IVF failures,
- Single mom/wants to conceive without a male partner.
- How do I get Donor Gametes in Muscat?
Most couples who come to the fertilityworld needing Donor-Cycle IVF, obtain gametes from Gametes Donor Bank available at the best fertility center in Muscat. Sometimes couples come with their known gametes donor. We provide some important information about our Donors related to reproductivity, their looks, eye color, their skin color, their height, educational qualifications, and medical history are provided to the couple. We provide freedom of choice to select their Donor from the profiles. However, the identity of the donor is kept completely anonymous and specifics of the person donor are not shared at any cost. What makes us different is our international protocol that is used across all our clinics to successfully deliver result-based treatments for those trying to start a family.
- IVF Success rates with Donor Gametes
The use of Donor Gametes (sperm and eggs) is associated with a higher success rate in treating infertility. Donor gametes in 1st cycle have a 60-70% likelihood of conceiving a child and the number of successes goes up to 95% with multiple Donor IVF Cycles.
- Which is the better option: Donor-cycle or Self-Cycle IVF?
As the developments in reproductive technology are very much advancing- the world of infertile couples suitable for IVF is moving towards having self-egg or self-sperm IVF treatments even in the challenging cases. Therefore, our best fertility doctors always encourage the patients to have their genetic child unless donor gametes remain the only option for you.
INTRACYTOPLASMIC SPERM INJECTIONS(ICSI), Muscat
ICSI is an effective fertility treatment for men with infertility. ICSI is an advanced treatment as part of the IVF. It is also commonly known as Artificial Insemination (AI).
- ICSI procedure
ICSI procedure is the same as that of the IVF treatments but the only difference is that instead of fusing sperm and the egg in IVF, a single sperm is directly injected into the pellucid (center) of the egg by the chief embryologist.
- What is the advantage of ICSI treatments?
ICSI maximizes the chances of fertilization during the process as sperm injecting directly bypasses any potential problems that the sperm is facing to cause infertility- weak motility, weaker sperm to penetrate the egg membrane. To know the difference please visit and read IVF VS ICSI.
- Who should use ICSI treatments?
The fertilityworld fertility specialists in Muscat always recommend ICSI treatments, if they have the following conditions:
- Male with low sperm count,
- Poor morphology and poor motility of the sperm,
- Previous IVF, unable to get fertilized,
- Male with no sperm ejaculate and needing surgical sperm extractions due to vasectomy, having blockage, genetic conditions, and extremely low sperm count.
- If couples are using frozen sperms,
- Couples need genetic testing and sperm sticking to the outside of the eggs.
- How successful is ICSI treatment?
ICSI shows much higher success in fertilizing the sperm and the egg. However, as goes along with IVF and IVF success rates mostly depend on the age of the woman and her fertility conditions. Women without these conditions ICSI with IVF give higher success rates than IVF alone.
INTRAUTERINE INSEMINATION (IUI)
IUI is a simple and low-tech reproductive procedure and is cheaper than other types of all fertility treatments. IUI increases the chances of pregnancy in women. However, everyone’s body is different, so there’s no guarantee that IUI will work the same in every couple of cases.
IUI is also sometimes called donor insemination, alternative insemination, or artificial insemination.
- What is the procedure for IUI treatments?
The procedure of IUI treatments is simple and can be performed in three main steps:
- Tracked Ovulation, to identify the fertile period.
- Collection and washing of the semen (sperm).
- Directly injecting the sperm into the uterus.
The procedure of IUI treatment proceeds by putting the sperm cells directly into the uterus (womb) around the time when the prospective mother is ovulating, it helps the sperm get closer to the egg and assist in fertilizing the egg, then the embryo is injected gets aligned into the lining of the uterus and conceived pregnancy.
- What is the advantage of IUI treatments?
The most advantage of the IUI treatment is that it minimizes the time and distance that the sperm needs to travel to reach the egg, making it easier in fertilizing the egg.
- Who should go for IUI treatments?
Couples having the following conditions should go for IUI treatments:
- Mostly recommended for couples with unexplained fertility,
- Male factor infertility like low sperm count, or poor sperm motility,
- Those couples use donor sperm.
- Women with mild endometriosis
- Women with issues in the cervix or cervical mucus
- Issues with ejaculation or erection
- Same-sex couples wishing to conceive
- A single woman wishing to conceive
- Couples to avoid passing on a genetic defect from the male partner to the child.
SURGICAL SPERM EXTRACTIONS
Surgical sperm extractions are the process of collecting the male sperm surgically when males don’t produce enough sperm or have no sperm ejaculation at all via masturbation.
- Different types of surgical sperm extractions: There are 5 different types of surgical sperm extractions, they are:
- Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA)
- Microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA)
- Testicular sperm aspiration (TESA)
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE) – single or multi-site
- Microscope-assisted testicular sperm extraction (MicroTESE).
- Who needs surgical sperm extractions?
Any male with no ejaculation of sperm or no sperm in his semen due to a blockage needs any of these methods of surgical sperm extractions: PESA, MESA, TESA, or TESE. This causing factors of this is because of the following or more reasons:
- Male with vasectomy,
- Having sexually transmitted infections (STI) like chlamydia.
- Male unable to ejaculate- retrograde ejaculation or anejaculation.
MicroTESE is required when there is no sperm in the semen because of sperm production problems (non-obstructive azoospermia). This is because of the following factors:
- Had chemotherapy or radiotherapy and your fertility hasn’t returned to normal,
- Having a genetic condition that affects your fertility,
- Testicle removed (due to cancer treatment),
- Previous surgery to bring down undescended testes.
- Who is not suitable for Surgical sperm extractions?
Unfortunately, Surgical sperm extractions treatments are not suitable or wouldn’t work for men with certain genetic conditions. The fertilityworld specialists in Muscat will explain in detail if this applies to male infertility factors.
- Procedures for Surgical sperm extractions:
- PESA and TESA: These procedures involve a fine syringe being inserted into either the epididymis or the testicle and extracting the sperm. It’s a quick and relatively painless procedure and so it is usually performed under a local anesthetic.
- TESE: This procedure involves creating an incision in the testicle to take out a small sample for biopsy where the sperm is hopefully recovered. TESE is performed either under local or general anesthetic. Multi-site TESE involves taking multiple semen samples from different areas and is usually performed under a general anesthetic.
- MESA and MicroTESE: They are both performed under general anesthetic.
MESA involves examining the epididymis under an operating microscope and taking fluid samples for further examination to see if there are any sperm.
- MicroTESE involves determining the testicle with a microscope and finding out the areas where the sperm are being generated in the testicles. The sperm-rich areas are taken out and the sperm is extracted.
Many specialists in Muscat believe that MicroTESE has the best chance of recovering sperm from men with non-obstructive azoospermia. You’ll be given painkillers and asked to rest for a couple of days after the procedure. If the sperm removed is of poor quality, they may recommend you use them straight away i.e fresh rather than freeze them as poor quality sperm is less likely to survive the freezing process.
If you’re a couple experiencing infertility (unable to get pregnant) after trying unprotected regular intercourse. You don’t have to worry at all, fertility treatments are the best option for people to become parents of their child, it gives you a healthy baby. The Fertility World IVF Center is the best in Muscat (Oman) offering IVF at the lowest cost with top fertility services.
- Get first free Consultations from our best fertility Doctors.
- Book an appointment with The fertilityworld.
- Call/WhatsApp: +91 9311850412, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We serve you better with 24*7 affordable services.
Know that IVF gives you a second chance to become parents with 95% success rates when your age is counting. We’re successfully operating IVF treatments in Muscat as the best fertility center. The Fertilityworld is a committed fertility center providing complete satisfaction without compromise. To get a free consultation with the best Doctors and up to 10% concession from the inclusive package, or to start fertility treatments in Muscat.
Book an appointment with the fertilityworld today.
To know detailed information relating to fertility treatments, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, and any other fertility treatments or services information in Muscat please write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations.
For a detailed discussion about the treatment Cost, Donor Cost, compensation, any fertility-related treatment cost, or discount please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free first consultations.