IVF cost in Melbourne, Australia has become an affordable, pocket-friendly investment and simplest procedure today, with higher success rates up to 95%. The simple IVF process includes ovulation induction, egg retrieval, sperm retrieval, fertilization, and embryo transfer which hardly consumes about 2 weeks, sometimes more than one cycle is required.
- Free first consultations: Book an appointment & talk to a doctor.
- Call/WhatsApp: +91 9311850412, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Melbourne, the fertilityworld provides access to world-class fertility treatments, along with advanced assisted reproductive techniques (ART) such as IVF with self cycle, IVF with Donor Cycle, IVF with ICSI, IVF with FET, IVF with PGT/PGD, IUI, Surrogacy, surrogate mother and so on. The fertilityworld IVF also contributes to research to improve fertility outcomes with the latest evidence-based treatment.
IVF Success Rates in Melbourne, fertilityworld
Many couples hope that an 80% chance of getting pregnant via IVF is excellent, and anything less than 50% is poor. But normally, young healthy couples usually have around a 20% chance of conceiving naturally in a month.
The table below depicts the statistics of IVF treatments Success rate at an affordable cost:
Most women typically see success rates of 20-35% per cycle, but the likelihood of getting pregnant decreases with each successive round, while the cost increases. The cumulative effect of three full cycles of IVF increases the chances of a successful pregnancy from 45% up to 95%. Therefore, we recommended more than one IVF cycle as it is both the most cost-effective and clinically effective number for women under the age of 40 years.
IVF Cost in Melbourne at Fertility World center
The following table provides an estimated IVF costs in Melbourne infertility treatment at fertilityworld:
|Sl.#||Treatments||Cost (AUD)||Cost (USD)|
|1||Initial IVF cycle||7,091||4,950|
|6||Surgical sperm collection||8,50||611|
Cost IVF assistance to success rates:
|Sl.#||Services||Cost (AUD)||Cost (USD)|
|1||Embryo Freezing (6 months)||800||578|
|2||Sperm Freezing (6 months)||475||343|
Let’s discuss the detailed costs of IVF & its advanced treatments
Cost of Initial Cycle IVF/One round of IVF Cost
Generally, costs of IVF vary considerably, based upon the circumstances of the individual- what services and treatments are needed, whether you have private health insurance, and what coverage is available from medicare. The fertilityworld is offering the cost of initial cycle IVF starting from 7,091 AUD and 4,950 USD. The cost also depends on whether couples are using fresh or frozen embryos, it can also vary from clinic to clinic. Remember that you may need more than one round of IVF to fall pregnant.
Do major treatment costs involve IVF?
The fertilityworld in Melbourne provides fixed IVF costs, depending on the fees charged by the country. The major costs are consumed from the following IVF procedures:
- Ovulation Induction: This procedure costs about 600 USD per cycle.
- The first IVF Cycle in the calendar year cost up to 8000 USD.
- Frozen Embryo Transfer: The frozen embryo transfer is 2,876 USD.
Cost of Self-Cycle IVF
Self-Cycle IVF involves the use of self egg and self sperm fusing under the culture medium in the laboratory to achieve fertilization. The fertilized embryo is then transferred into the uterus of the prospective mother to get pregnant. Read the detailed IVF Process Step By Step. In Melbourne, the fertilityworld offers self-cycle IVF at a lower cost i.e. 10,500 AUD and 7,550 USD.
Cost of Donor-cycle IVF
Donor-cycle IVF involves the use of a Donor egg with partner sperm or a Donor egg with donor sperm. The eggs are collected from the donor and fused with the sperm to get fertilized and transferred back to the uterus of the woman to get pregnant. For a detailed process refer to the above-given link under the self-cycle IVF. The fertilityworld offers Donor-Cycle IVF for 11,200 AUD and 8,053 USD.
Cost of Intracytoplasmic sperm Injections(ICSI)
ICSI is an effective fertility treatment for men with infertility. It is an advanced treatment as part of the IVF-IVF VS ICSI. It is also commonly known as Artificial Insemination (AI). ICSI procedure is the same as that of the IVF treatments but the only difference is that instead of fusing the sperm and the egg in IVF, only a single sperm is injected directly into the pellucid (center) of the egg by the chief embryologist. The fertilityworld IVF offers ICSI at the cost of 11,100 AUD and 7,981 USD.
Cost of IUI treatments in Melbourne
IUI is the simplest and low-tech reproductive procedure and the cost is cheaper than other types of all fertility treatments. IUI treatments increase the chances of pregnancy in women. But everybody is different, so there’s no guarantee that IUI will work the same in every couple of cases. IUI is also sometimes called donor insemination, alternative insemination, or artificial insemination. The fertilityworld is offering IUI treatments in Melbourne at the lowest cost of 2,500 AUD and 1,798 USD.
Cost of Frozen Embryo Transfer
A frozen embryo transfer (FET) is a type of IVF treatment in which a cryopreserved embryo created in a previous egg retrieval cycle is thawed and transferred to the uterus. Often, FET uses frozen embryos a gestational parent has from a previous conventional IVF cycle. A cryopreserved embryo can also be a donor embryo. The embryo after preparation is transferred into the uterus of the prospective mother to get pregnant. The fertilityworld provides IVF-IUI treatments at the cost of 2,876 AUD and 4,000 USD.
Causes of Infertility
A condition where couples are unable to get pregnant after one year of trying to conceive naturally is known as infertility. 1 in every 5 couples suffers from infertility in today’s generation because of lifestyle factors, medical conditions, and certain factors.
In women, the main causes of infertility include:
- Women beyond 35 years of age,
- Uterine problems- endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and uterine polyps.
- Blocked fallopian tubes,
- Uterine fibroids and thyroid disease.
- Abnormal menstruation i.e irregularities.
- Celiac disease,
- Kidney disease,
- Past ectopic pregnancy,
- Pelvic inflammatory disease,
- Pituitary gland disorders, such as Cushing’s syndrome.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS diet and pregnancy),
- Ovarian cysts and primary ovarian insufficiency.
- Sickle cell anemia,
- Thyroid disease.
Male infertility factors include the following:
- Low sperm count or low testosterone,
- Enlargement of veins (varicocele) in the scrotum,
- Genetic disorders,
- Heat exposure to testicles from tight clothing or frequent use of hot tubs and saunas.
- Injury to the scrotum or testicles.
- Misuse of anabolic steroids.
- Premature ejaculation or retrograde ejaculation (semen flows back into the bladder).
- Testicular cancer and treatments.
- Undescended testicles,
- Read more: What is the sign of Infertility in Males?
How is female infertility diagnosed or detected?
The fertilityworld best specialists determine the women and record signs of ovulation, such as basal body temperature and cervical mucus. You can be suggested to use a home ovulation kit and record yourself. These tests can help diagnose or rule out female fertility problems such as:
- Pelvic examination and pap smear: Diagnose structural problems or signs of fertility disease.
- Blood tests: Diagnose hormone levels, including thyroid hormones.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: Diagnose the problems with the reproductive system.
- Hysteroscopy: Diagnose the conditions of the uterus.
- Saline sonohysterogram (SIS)
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG): Diagnose for blockages.
- Laparoscopy: It identifies problems like endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and scar tissue.
How is male infertility diagnosed or detected?
The following tests help to diagnose or rule out male fertility problems such as:
- Semen analysis: Determines low sperm count and poor mobility.
- Blood test: Determines testosterone, thyroid, and other hormone levels.
- Genetic blood tests: Determines chromosomal abnormalities.
- Scrotal ultrasound: It identifies varicoceles or other testicular problems.
- Semen analysis test,
When do couples go for infertility treatments?
- Women under the age of 35 who aren’t pregnant after one year of trying to conceive naturally.
- Women should seek help sooner (after six months of trying) if they’re older than 35.
- A woman’s chances of being successfully pregnant decrease with age. A 30-year-old woman is half as fertile as a 20-year-old woman.
- Regardless of gender, one should seek fertility specialists early if you have a risk factor that affects fertility.
Treatments options available for women infertility:
Several fertility treatments options are available for women but the most demanded treatments in the fertilityworld includes:
- Fertility Medications: To change hormone levels and stimulate ovulation.
- Surgery: It opens blocked fallopian tubes, and removes uterine fibroids and polyps. Surgical treatment of endometriosis doubles a woman’s chances of pregnancy.
Infertility treatments options for male
Infertility treatments options available for men at fertilityworld in Melbourne include:
- Fertility Medications: Medications can raise testosterone or other hormone levels. There are also drugs for erectile dysfunction.
- Surgery: It opens blockages in the tubes that store and carry sperm.
- Varicocele surgery makes sperm healthier and can improve the odds of conception.
Fertility treatment options available for all genders
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF): IVF with self gametes, IVF with Donor Gametes, IVF with PGT/PGD, IVF with surgical sperm extractions.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): This procedure is similar to IVF.
The fertilityworld serves you better fertility treatments with affordable services, available 24*7 working hours.
Know that IVF gives you a second chance to become parents with up to 95% success rates when your age is counting. We’re successfully operating IVF treatments in Melbourne, Australia as the best fertility center. Please visit: IVF Cost in Australia and know more about IVF costs.
We are a committed fertility center providing complete satisfaction without compromises. To get a free consultation with the best Doctors and seek fertility treatments at an affordable cost in Melbourne.
Book an appointment with the fertility world today.
For a detailed discussion about the treatment Cost, Donor Cost, compensation, any fertility-related treatment cost, or discount please write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations.
To know detailed information relating to fertility treatments, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, and any other fertility treatments or services information in Melbourne please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.