The Fertility World is the leading IVF Center today in Sri Lanka. The center is providing the best fertility treatments to infertile couples total IVF treatments along with an advanced treatment to go with the IVF success rates.
It provides a complete IVF pregnancy or Test-tube baby process without any compromisation on its overall satisfaction infertility services provided- IUI, IVF, ICSI, TESA/TESE/PESA/MESA, Surrogacy, male and female fertility treatments.
The center has its top IVF center expansion in India. Chennai is the best opted IVF destination by the Sri Lankan couples due to its highest success rates with the lower IVF cost from 4,500 – 5,000 USD which covers Visa invitations, hotels, foods, Complete IVF medications, Complete IVF process, Doctors charges, and pregnancy. If you’re searching for the best IVF center in Sri Lanka or India and to discuss with our best IVF Doctors.
- Book an appointment with The fertility world.
- Call/WhatsApp: (+91 9311850412,
- Email: email@example.com
- The center is legally certified and recognized in ART.
- Provides direct free consultations with the best Doctor
- Offers lower IVF cost- IVF cost in Sri Lanka
- It is ideally located for all means of transportation
- Updated world-class IVF instruments & laboratories
Fertility World IVF success rates in Sri Lanka:
In most cases, the IVF success rate is contributed by females. About 50% are from females while 30% the male and the rest are due to unexplained infertility and lifestyles.
Figure 1: The pie chart represents the statistics of IVF success rates at the fertility world IVF center in Sri Lanka:
You can also check and analyze the IVF Success Rates in India and can select your best IVF destination in India.
Fertility World offers all the advanced IVF treatments
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Self-cycle IVF treatments
- IVF with Donor eggs
- ICSI-IVF treatment
- TESE plus IVF treatment
- TESA with IVF treatments
- PESA procedure with IVF
- MESA procedure with IVF
- FET with IVF treatments
- IVF with PGD/PGT
Know more about Surrogacy cost In India | Surrogate mother cost– Either one of the couples/ partners with an Indian passport is permitted to undergo surrogacy in India.
The Fertility world provides Guaranteed surrogacy in India with Donor eggs resulting in success rates of 100% and an assured success rate with donor sperms. Surrogacy is the most demanded reproduction by intending couples today due to various reasons. The center possesses a young and healthy surrogate mother database providing its patients. One can also procure a surrogate mother from our center to pursue surrogacy in other destinations rather than India.
Who should undergo IVF treatments?
Couples or parents who are unable to conceive or get pregnant naturally can be suffering from any of the following conditions mentioned below should undergo IVF treatment to get conceive and experienced parenthood at the Fertility World in Sri Lanka:
- Primary ovarian insufficiency
- Ovulation disorders- Menstrual irregularities
- Uterine abnormalities
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage
- Pelvic adhesions
- Tubal ligation
- Cancer and its treatment
- Unexplained infertility
- Abnormal spermatogenesis (production/function).
- Low sperm count,
- Weak sperm ejaculation,
- Infertility historical background,
- Testicles small in size, swelling in the scrotum (varicocele)
- Have genetic related problems or cancer,
- Unexplained Infertility.
Let us understand In Vitro Fertilization, IVF treatments along with advanced treatment in detail:
In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) simply means fertilization outside the body (in Petri dishes/test tubes under the fertility laboratory). Today, IVF is considered the most effective form of assisted reproductive technology (ART).
Generally, IVF is done by collecting mature eggs from ovaries and fertilizing them by sperm in an embryology laboratory under a highly controlled environment. Then the fertilized egg known as an embryo or embryos is implanted into the uterus for carrying the pregnancy which is discussed in detail. Read and understand how the IVF implantation process is achieved.
IVF process and types of IVF treatments
In Vitro fertilization (IVF) is a simple process and is done within a short time (2 to 3 weeks). The process of IVF starts from consultations, ovarian stimulation, Ovulation, egg retrieval, sperm collection, fertilization, embryo development and transferring the embryo into the uterus, conceiving pregnancy, and delivery of the baby. We provide a complete IVF process step by step, strictly following the best modern ART technology. IVF can be offered as a ‘Self-cycle IVF’ or a ‘Donor cycle IVF’, based on the unique situation of the individuals.
1. Self-Cycle IVF treatment: Under this Self-Cycle IVF treatment, a couple’s gametes are used i.e only self eggs and self sperms are used getting fertilized under the laboratory. All the IVF cycle processes are the same. Sometimes, the process can be longer depending on your fertility conditions, the types of treatment procedures used along with IVF treatments.
Note that in self-cycle IVF treatments, the baby born inherits the DNA from its biological parents. Therefore Self-cycle IVF is always the preferred first treatment option unless your fertility doesn’t respond for this case.
However, the choice for self-cycle IVF is not always easy for most couples, and they must consult experienced infertility experts such as the fertility world IVF center in Sri Lanka to understand the most optimum options for them to maximize their chance of success. The Fertility World offers Self-cycle IVF at the cost of 4,500 USD up to 5,000 USD in Sri Lanka. To undergo Self-Cycle IVF treatments or consult our IVF experts:
- Book an appointment with The fertility world.
- Call/WhatsApp: (+91 9311850412
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can undergo Self-Cycle IVF treatment?
- For females above 42 years, as age increases both the quality & quantity of eggs deteriorates significantly.
- Women between 1 to 1.6ng/mL AMH level.
- Male with sperm count 15*10(6)/mm in semen.
- Proven poor sperm, poor egg quality in previous reports.
2. IVF with Donor Eggs: IVF treatments with Donor eggs process is the same as that of self-cycle IVF, except the eggs are collected from the fertility world Donor bank. either sperm or egg from a donor is used. Our donors are young, healthy and at their best reproductive age i.e between 21-35 years old. The egg retrieval process is very crucial and it requires a highly experienced chief embryologist like Dr. Pammy Murthy with over 35+ years of experience in the fertility field.
Note that the Child born will genetically inherit the traits of the Donor which means he/she is the biological father/mother of the child. However, the success rate is higher with Donor IVF as compared to self-cycle IVF. The fertility world is offering IVF with Donor eggs starting from 5,000 USD up to 6,000 USD in Sri Lanka. Donor IVF is necessary when either of them falls under this category:
- Women between 0.4 to 1ng/mL AMH level
- Male below 15*10(6)/mm sperm in semen.
Advance treatments procedure to go With IVF
1. ICSI-IVF Treatment: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is a procedure that is performed as an additional part of the IVF treatment cycle. Under ICSI procedure single sperm is injected directly into each egg to assist fertilization using very fine micro-manipulation equipment. ICSI is performed to overcome severe male infertility which includes:
ICSI can also be used for couples who have experienced poor or no fertilization rates using standard IVF. Read more about what are the signs of male infertility and how to improve them. ICSI-IVF treatment is one of the most common techniques used in Assisted Reproductive Technology. It has led to the birth of many babies worldwide that otherwise might not have been conceived. The fertility world offers ICSI procedure cost at 1,400 USD+(self/donor IVF Costs). Read the details IVF vs ICSI – Which is the best option, ICSI-IVF produces a high success rate when male sperm motility is low.
ICSI success rates
While success rates can give you an indication of your chance of conceiving they are not specific to your situation. Our fertility specialist can give you an indication of your chance of success using ICSI after analyzing your fertility or previous reports during consultations.
2. TESE procedure with IVF treatment:
Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE) is a surgical sperm retrieval procedure that is used for men infertility treatment who have no sperm in their ejaculate due to the following conditions:
- Obstructive azoospermia
- Non-obstructive azoospermia.
- Blockage of sperm production
- Partial/complete failure sperm production in testes.
- Retrograde Ejaculation– Early morning when you pee do you see Foamy urine in the morning? There are various causes such as retrograde ejaculation (ejaculate sperms enter the bladder) in terms of male infertility factor. This foamy urine in the morning can contribute to male fertility problems. However, there are possible ways to Symptom Diagnosis treatment of the foamy urine and achieve parenthood.
The TESE process involves a minor theater procedure that is carried out on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia. The sperm is extracted from the testes and combined with the eggs in the laboratory to get fertilized. But when the number of sperm extracted is very low, it is necessary to combine TESE with the ICSI procedure.
Extracted sperm can be used fresh or preserved and used for later IVF treatment or simple sperm retrievals can be typically performed on the day of egg retrieval. For men with such conditions, TESE+ICSI+IVF is the best option to achieve parenthood. We offer a TESE procedure at the cost of 600 USD + (IVF Costs) using a self egg or a donor egg.
3. TESA procedure with IVF treatments:
Testicular sperm aspiration (TESA) is also a procedure performed for men who are having sperm retrieved for IVF-ICSI treatment. TESA is done with local anesthesia in the operating room or doctor’s office and is coordinated with their female partner’s egg retrieval. Under this procedure, a small needle is inserted into the testicle, and tissue or sperm is aspirated. TESA is performed for men with:
- Obstructive azoospermia
We offer a TESA procedure at the cost of 600 USD + (IVF Costs) + (ICSI costs) with a self egg or with a donor egg.
4. PESA procedure with IVF treatment:
Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA) is also another option for male infertility treatment. PESA involves the extraction of sperm with a fine needle from the epididymis or testes. The sperm is then implanted or injected into the egg via the process of ICSI. PESA is required for the male who has:
- Obstructive azoospermia either from a prior vasectomy or infection.
It is done under local anesthesia in the operating room or office and is coordinated with their female partner’s egg retrieval. We offer a PESA procedure at the cost of 600 USD + (ICSI costs) + (IVF Costs) with a self egg or with a donor egg.
5. MESA procedure with IVF treatment:
Micro-epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA) is the most invasive surgical sperm retrieval procedure that is performed under general anesthesia utilizing the operating microscope. MESA procedure involves the cutting open of the scrotum to retrieve or aspirate the sperm. The wound is closed with dissolvable stitches. This MESA treatment is used for men with the following conditions:
- Vasal or epididymal obstruction such as vasectomy, congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens.
We offer a MESA procedure at the cost of 700 USD + (IVF Costs)+(ICSI costs) with a self egg or with a donor egg./sperm.
6. FET Procedure with IVF treatments:
A frozen embryo transfer (FET) is a type of IVF treatment where the couples froze their embryos previously/extra embryo left or using Donor embryo from cryopreservation can be used in IVF whenever they wish for IVF, to get a Child. The frozen embryo is revived by thawing and transferred into the uterus by the best gynecologist and embryologist to get pregnant. You can always go for FET if you have;
- Certain health conditions,
- Pertinent circumstances, lifestyle considerations.
- You have extra embryos left in the previous IVF cycle.
- If you want another child to be added in life.
- If you’re using genetic screening
- High Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
- Canceled fresh embryo transferred.
The fertility world is offering FET procedures at the cost of 1,100 USD + (IVF Costs)
7. PGD procedure with IVF treatment:
Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) is a procedure designed to examine the embryos for chromosomal abnormalities before implanting them into the uterus. PGD procedure is necessary to perform if you have the risk of
- Unknown Genetic disorder
- Don’t want to inherit your child,
- Don’t want to abort your child.
- Women above 35 years
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Repeated IVC/ICSI failure
- Male factor
- Known genetic disease
PGD is performed by combining eggs and sperm in the laboratory and generating embryos. From every single embryo, one to two blastomeres are removed and tested via biopsy. If the embryo is judged to be free of the disorder, they are transferred to the uterine cavity.
Couples who undergo an IVF/ICSI cycle, their resultant embryos, 1 to 2 blastomeres are cut and removed for biopsy to check the genetic abnormality. Blastomere biopsy is done at 6-8 cell embryos and then tested for any chromosomal abnormality.
After the biopsy, the embryos are kept in culture media for further development till the result comes. Once the results are ready, the embryos which are free of genetic disease are transferred into the uterus.
Did you get what you are looking for?
The fertility world IVF center in Sri Lanka is the best in providing the best in all the IVF along with the advanced treatments mentioned above. The center produces the highest success rates in all the fertility services provided with IVF as the highest success rates.
If you’re unable to get pregnant after trying regular unprotected intercourse, IVF treatments are the only solution for you to conceive a baby. The fertility world provides the best services in your parenthood dreams. To register for IVF or to discuss any fertility-related problems with our specialist free of cost today: