At fertilityworld, the surrogacy cost in Guwahati, Assam starts from range of Rs.15 lakhs to Rs.20 lakhs depending on the type of surrogacy such as (self-egg or donor egg surrogacy), the surrogate’s experiences, and the standards of the treatments, the cost can cover up to 3 attempts for self but in guaranteed package it will go multiple attempts till the positive pregnancy comes at fertilityworld Surrogacy center in Guwahati Assam. Note: The new surrogacy law (2022) enforced by the supreme court allows only Altruistic surrogacy
- Free first consultation: Book an appointment: Talk to doctor & Lawyer.
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
Of all the surrogacy centers in Guwahati (Assam), the Fertilityworld surrogacy center has the most experience handling surrogacy programs. Our programs afford you a wealth of benefits and easy legal advantages, which all factor into the package of surrogacy. Before you start your journey, our surrogacy experts will break down all the costs of gestational surrogacy on this page. Continue reading…
Surrogacy success rates in Guwahati (Assam)
The fertilityworld surrogacy centers in Guwahati (Assam) produce a Surrogacy success rate of about 75% and increases as high as 95% for a birth once the gestational carrier (surrogate mother) is pregnant. And success is seen in the growth rate of surrogacy. The pie chart below shows the surrogacy success rates in Guwahati (Assam) at the ferilityworld best surrogacy centre in India:
To know more about the surrogacy success rates in India, please visit and read: Surrogacy cost in India | Surrogate mother cost. The fertilityworld also produces the Higher IVF Success rates in India up to 90%. Please visit the link and understand the IVF success rates based on age.
Briefly Understanding the terms of Surrogacy
Surrogacy is a method where the egg and the sperm are fertilized and the resultant embryo is placed inside the womb of another lady (surrogate mother)- read how surrogate mother is availed: Surrogate mother home in India, she carries the pregnancy to term. The fertilityworld only transfers fertilized eggs into the womb of a surrogate which is known as Gestational surrogacy.
For detailed information about the surrogacy procedure, please visit and read in detail: The Complete surrogacy process in India.
Costs of surrogacy in Guwahati (Assam)
The fertilityworld offers a complete range of surrogacy programs at an affordable cost of surrogacy in Guwahati (Assam) starting from Rs. 15 lakhs and up to Rs.20 lakhs based on the standards of treatments needed and the fertility conditions of the individuals. Always remember that every situation is unique for each individual, so the cost of growing your family using surrogacy depends on several factors:
- The compensation of the surrogate has been raised with emerging new laws of surrogacy in India.
- The new laws have also imposed legal Government fees to be paid now.
- Travel expenses, if necessary
- The use of Donor egg or Donor sperm assistance
- Number of IVF cycles to achieve pregnancy
- The use of additional techniques like PGT, ICSI, and Surgical sperm extractions.
Who can undergo surrogacy in India- Guwahati (Assam)
Those couples, married parents who have the following criteria should undergo surrogacy in India- Guwahati (Assam):
- Proved Medically needs surrogacy by the Doctor.
- Women with poor egg quality,
- Women with endometrium,
- Couples with repeated IVF failures, recurrent abortions e.t.c.
- International couples, either one with Indian Passports, or Indian Citizenships.
The table below provides the fixed cost of surrogacy in Guwahati (Assam) at the fertilityworld surrogacy center:
|Surrogacy Program||Cost in Rupees|
|Using own eggs & Own Sperms||15 lacs-17 lacs|
|Using Donor Eggs & Own Sperms||16 lacs-20 lacs|
|Using Donor Sperms & Own Eggs||15 lacs-18 lacs|
|PGD/PGS for Embryo biopsy- 10 Embryo||1.5 lac-3 lac|
This table shows the cost included in the overall surrogacy costs:
|Inclusive Programs||Cost (in Rs.)|
|Surrogate Mother (SM) compensation||Up to 8 lacs|
|IVF & Embryo Transfer||Up to 4 lacs|
|SM Selection+ Blood Tests+SM Preparation||Up to 1 lac|
|Normal Vaginal Delivery||Up to 30K|
|Cesarean section/C-section Delivery||1 lac-2 lacs|
|Housing for SM + Foodings||Up to 3 lacs|
|Caretaker+Cook+Maid for SM||Up to 80K|
|SM Post Pregnancy Protein & Medication||Up to 30K|
|Legal Cost||Up to 40K|
|SM Post Embryo Transfer Drugs||Up to 30K|
|Donor Workup||Up to 40K|
|Post-Preg Care/Scans+Taxi+care allowance||Up to 5K|
|Embryo Storage & freezing for 6 months||Up to 5K|
|Local Caretaker & SM supplier commission||Up to 1 lac|
Now, Discussing the cost of surrogacy in Guwahati (Assam):
The cost of surrogacy treatment in Guwahati (Assam) varies from center to center, location to location, and the standards of the equipment and the specialists. Many couples travel to other cities in search of affordable Surrogacy treatment cycles. But today, the fertilityworld has opened its center which is ranked as the best Surrogacy Center in Guwahati (Assam) for all the Northeastern people, here you can find a range of infertility treatments at the lowest possible cost. The best low-cost Surrogacy centers in India are chosen based on Surrogacy success rates, treatment quality, patient’s opinion, doctor’s qualifications, reviews & ratings, and location accessibility.
As depicted in the table above, the price of surrogacy ranges from Rs.15 lakhs up to Rs. 20 lakhs for most families. This cost additional surrogate mother compensation in new laws, government fees are also added, and other unseen expenses, legal fees, and medical costs.
Cost of Surrogacy with self Egg and Self sperm
Surrogacy with self egg and self sperm means using own eggs and own sperm in a surrogacy program. The eggs are retrieved by the specialist after stimulation with certain fertility drugs and the sperms are collected at the same time as egg retrieval. However, if the conventional method of sperm collection does not produce enough sperm then surgical extraction methods are used such as TESA, PESA, MESA, and MESE which involves additional cost.
The egg and the sperm are fused in the laboratory to achieve fertilization which is the technique of IVF. Read here, the details of the IVF process step by step. However, the fertilized embryo is transferred into the uterus of the surrogate mother instead of the prospective mother in IVF. The surrogate carries the pregnancy to term and delivers a healthy child. The fertilityworld Surrogacy center in Guwahati (Assam) is offering the Cost of Surrogacy with self Egg and Self sperm starting from Rs.15 lakhs to Rs.20 lakhs.
Cost of Surrogacy with Donor egg and Self sperm
The cost of surrogacy with Donor egg and self sperm is more expensive than using Gametes because the egg is retrieved from another woman who volunteers to contribute life to you, she sacrifices her body, her time. The process is the same except the egg is retrieved from the Donor. Surrogacy with a Donor egg is called guaranteed surrogacy because its success rate never fails at fertilityworld. The fertilityworld surrogacy center is offering the Cost of Surrogacy with Donor egg and Self sperm starting from Rs.16 lakhs to Rs.20 lakhs.
Guaranteed surrogacy program
Guaranteed surrogacy with a Donor egg is the most attractive surrogacy program chosen by those intended parents having experienced years of emotional tension and uncertainties. The surrogacy journey with the donor egg is guaranteed with successful live births of a child; read here- Guaranteed Surrogacy in India. Women who are not able to conceive with their eggs are using Donor eggs to conceive:
- They have experienced menopause which decreases ovarian reserve,
- They have had multiple unsuccessful self-cycle IVF treatments.
Terms and conditions for Guaranteed Surrogacy:
- Male having normal sperm i.e. 60 million/mL and above.
- Normal motility rate i.e. above 40%
- Normal morphology of sperm: Oval head with long tail
- AMH level for egg Donor i.e. 1.5ng/mL
- Good egg reserves i.e. follicle count in Ovaries.
Price Break up in Guaranteed Surrogacy
The complete Guaranteed Surrogacy is executed starting from Rs.15 lakhs and up to Rs.18 lakhs. The package is divided into different stages:
- Stage 1 up to Rs. 4 lakhs: Egg stimulation, Egg retrieval, semen collection, and Preparation of embryos via IVF and ICSI. Then preparation of surrogate mother.
- Stage 2 up to Rs. 4 lakhs: After 30 days of successful pregnancies, scan the fetus and examine for any cardiac activity in the fetal heart.
- Stage 3 up to Rs. 6 lakhs: Prenatal Baby’s major check-up to ensure the well-being of the baby. This stage is executed in the 4th month of the baby.
- Stage 4 miscellaneous charges: Premium egg Donor up to Rs. 2.5 lakhs, Nutrition of the surrogate up to Rs. 2 lakhs for 8th months, Pre Delivery hospitalization Rs. 2 lakhs, and delivery up to Rs.1.5 lakhs.
- If twins: Extra charges up to Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
Cost of Surrogacy with Donor sperm and self Egg
The cost of surrogacy with Donor Sperm and Self Egg is affordable at the fertilityworld surrogacy center in Guwahati (Assam). The sperm from the Donor is collected and allowed to fertilize the egg in the fertility laboratory in a culture medium and the resulting embryo is transferred into the surrogate mother’s uterus. We offer the cost of surrogacy with donor sperm and self egg starting from Rs. 15 lakhs to Rs.18 lakhs.
Cost of ICSI treatments in Guwahati (Assam)
Intracytoplasmic sperm Injections (ICSI) are a specialized form of male fertility treatment that utilizes specialized tools to fertilize the partner’s eggs. The fertilityworld is offering the cost of ICSI treatments in Guwahati (Assam) starting from Rs.1.2 lakhs. The cost covers the basic ICSI procedures, tests, and scans needed during the procedure.
The ICSI procedure involves injecting a single sperm directly into an egg to achieve fertilization in the laboratory in a culture medium. The fertilized egg is then transferred into the uterus of the surrogate mother to carry the pregnancy for the prospective intending parents.
The ICSI and IVF procedure is similar to each other, the only difference is that in ICSI, the healthiest single sperm is selected and directly injected into the middle of each egg while IVF gets fertilized in a petri-dish or test tubes. ICSI is known to be the most successful form of fertility treatment. Read the difference here: IVF Vs. ICSI.
Cost of PGD/PGS in Guwahati (Assam)
Preimplantation genetic diagnosis/Screening (PGD/PGS) is an advanced fertility treatment technique for testing the embryos of couples after the IVF process if the couple has the risk of genetic conditions or genetic abnormalities and doesn’t want to pass it to their offspring.
Under PGD/PGS technique, a chromosomally normal embryo, genetically unaffected, is selected carefully by the specialist and transferred into the uterus of the surrogate mother and she carries the pregnancy and delivers a healthy child without any genetic disorder.
The cost of PGD/PGS includes both the procedures and the IVF. However, the fertilityworld is offering PGD/PGS at a very reasonable and affordable cost of PGD/PGS in Guwahati (Assam) starting from Rs.1.5 lakhs to Rs.3 lakhs.
Exploring the Guwahati (Assam) cost of surrogacy in more details
Many costs make up the total price of surrogacy in Guwahati (Assam):
- The first is surrogate mother compensation/the cost of surrogate mother: The fertilityworld compensates the surrogate starting from Rs. 5 lakhs and up to Rs.8 lakhs as per the recent surrogacy laws. However, this amount can vary, depending on the state where the surrogate lives and whether she has already had a successful surrogate pregnancy (her experiences).
- Medical procedure costs: The cost of fertility medication is also an important component. Surrogacy requires at least one in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycle which means surrogacy is impossible without IVF and the cost of IVF starts from Rs.1.5 lakhs to Rs. 2.5 lakhs which includes medications, laboratory fees, various tests, procedures, and the doctor’s fee. Unexpected medical expenses can also occur, so it’s important to have extra money set aside.
- Surrogacy services costs: Surrogacy services cost includes arrangements of traveling, hotels/homestays arrangements, arrangements of the surrogate mother, Donor arrangements, formulations of legal surrogacy procedures, and psychological counseling are the cost factors which are included in the inclusive surrogacy package. The offerings and pricing at each agency can vary, so it’s important to learn more from the agencies you’re considering. For example, you’ll want to ask whether an agency performs psychological and medical screening as well as a background check on its surrogates.
- Legal fees: The legal fees cover everything from drafting the surrogacy agreement to helping to establish parentage between all the involved parties.
- Other important costs: Availing medical insurance for your surrogate and miscellaneous expenses. As for insurance coverage, this will help pay for your surrogate’s medical care during pregnancy and delivery. Miscellaneous expenses can include anything from maternity clothing to compensation for lost wages.
Getting support on your surrogacy journey
The team at the fertilityworld surrogacy center in Guwahati (Assam) will guide you through a complete procedure of surrogacy, and answer all your questions. Our fertility experts are always ready to hear your infertility stories and give you the best options that simultaneously suit your medical responses.
Sometimes your infertility treatments do not match your choices, so our experts suggest you the best that favors your parenthood possible- The best surrogacy Doctors in India through the following:
- In-Vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections (ICSI)
Surrogacy Packages in Guwahati at fertilityworld
For understanding the different types of surrogacy in detail, please visit and read: Types of Surrogacy in India. Brief explanation of two type of surrogacy that is carried at the fertilityworld surrogacy center in Guwahati (Assam):
- Gestational Surrogacy: It involves the creation of the embryo using the intended couples of eggs and self sperms or using donor gametes (Eggs/Sperms) and fertilized via IVF under the laboratory and implanted into the surrogate uterus to carry the pregnancy- Embryo implantation process. A baby born via this surrogacy package has no genetic relation to the surrogate mother.
- Altruistic Surrogacy: Under this package, there is no monetary compensation to the surrogate mother other than the medical expenses and insurance coverage during pregnancy according to the new surrogacy laws. The best surrogacy agency in India strictly follows and maintains the procedure.
For a detailed discussion about the Cost of surrogacy with self gametes, cost of surrogacy with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.
To know the detailed information relating to fertility treatments, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, and any other fertility treatments or services information in Guwahati (Assam) please write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations.
Contact us to schedule an appointment with the fertilityworld surrogacy experts.
The average cost of surrogacy can range from 15lakhs to 20lakhs depending on the individual arrangements. In states like Assam & other north east region, where surrogates are in high demand, the cost may be slightly higher. Legal requirements and the costs of other services can also vary from state to state.
Surrogacy involves a woman agreeing to carry a baby for someone else. After the baby is born, the birth mother gives custody and guardianship to the intended parent or parents. The procedure involves with all legal documents issue by the clinics, Doctors & lawyer.