In Jaipur, the fertilityworld offers altruistic surrogacy at a low cost such as surrogacy with self-egg, with donor-egg, and with donor sperm and the cost ranges from Rs.18 lakhs to Rs. 20 lacs. The centre also provides various infertility treatments like IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, LAH, male-female fertility, etc., and fertility services like donor assistance, surrogate arrangement, and gametes preservation.
- Book an online appointment: Get a free surrogacy consultation.
- Call/W:+91 9311850412 Email:email@example.com
Surrogacy process in Jaipur
According to the Surrogacy Regulations 2022, the fertilityworld provides only legal altruistic surrogacy (the surrogate must be a close relative of the intending parents) in Jaipur. Before proceeding with the surrogacy process, certain procedures must be kept ready including
- Valid medical records of the intended parents for surrogacy.
- A legal contract agreement between parents and the involved parties.
- Evaluated and matched surrogate of the intended parents legally.
- Arranged Donors (if a donor cycle is required).
The actual medical process of surrogacy includes IVF which is ovarian hyperstimulation of the intended mother or donor, retrieval of the egg by the embryologist, egg-sperm fertilization, transfer of the resultant embryo into the surrogate uterus via IVF implantation process in India, regular monitoring of the surrogate, and confirmation of the pregnancy. The surrogate carries the pregnancy to term and handover the child to the intended parents as per the contract agreement.
Surrogacy success rate
In Jaipur, the surrogacy success rate is Guaranteed at 99% in surrogacy with donor eggs and up to 85% using self-Gametes. On average, a better success rate is achieved when the women are between 21-35 years because they produce good-quality eggs but when they cross 35 years the egg quality starts to decline or deteriorate which may also invite other infertility complications. However, surrogacy is possible even at an older age by having proper fertility medication or by using donor eggs. In the case of males, surrogacy is possible up to 65 years. The chart below shows the surrogacy success rate in Jaipur which is produced by the fertilityworld:
More details about the surrogacy cost in Jaipur
The fertilityworld provides two types of surrogacy programs at an affordable cost to all intending parents in Jaipur (Rajasthan). The first one is surrogacy using self-gametes (self-egg/sperm) at the cost of Rs. 18 lakh and the other one is surrogacy using a Donor egg with partner sperm at the cost of Rs. 20 lakhs only, normally termed as guaranteed surrogacy. In the fertilityworld, after free consultation, its top surrogacy doctors first evaluate the intended parent’s fertility conditions, then only a type of surrogacy is recommended that perfectly suits their fertility problems. Counseling will be provided by the centre’s best psychologist, and legal documentation will be taken care of by its surrogacy lawyers who perform the surrogacy with complete security.
Surrogacy cost table in Jaipur
The table below represents a transparent, flexible, and affordable surrogacy cost offered by the fertilityworld in Jaipur:
|Surrogacy cost (Rs)
|Surrogacy using self gametes
|Surrogacy using donor eggs
|Surrogacy using Donor Embryo
|Surrogacy using Donor sperms
|Surrogate mother preparations.
|Up to 1 lakh
|Normal Vaginal Delivery Cost
|Up to 35,000
|C-section delivery cost
|1 to 2 lakhs
|The surrogate mother stays & fooding
|Up to 2.5 lakhs
The fertilityworld has made an easy mode of surrogacy cost payment in 6th installments in the following ways:
- 1st Payment: At the signature of the contract
- 2nd Payment: After Matching
- 3rd Payment: Before sending documents to CRM
- 4th Payment: Before IVF
- 5th Payment: @week 12 – pre-birth certificate
- 6th Payment: @week 24
What is surrogacy?
Surrogacy is when a woman agrees to carry and give birth to a baby for a different couple. Surrogacy service is mainly sought by couples for whom the female spouse cannot provide a baby safely. This might be due to illness or a problem with the uterus. In the last several years, surrogacy has become increasingly popular with gay men wishing to begin a family with the ass we instance of a surrogate and occasionally an extra egg donor too. To understand more about surrogacy, please visit this link “What is surrogacy?”
Surrogacy laws in India
No matter which type of surrogacy is chosen, laws can be complicated. However, based on surrogacy regulation 2022, only altruistic surrogacy is allowed in India. To fully understand the law, it is important to consult an attorney. Surrogacy laws in your state. Contact the fertilityworld.
How do I find a surrogate mother?
Many couples may ask a relative or friend to become a surrogate for them as there’s already a degree of trust and an established Connection. Whichever route you choose to go down you must be clear about the process as surrogacy is a very complex process with many legal issues involved. However, the fertilityworld is the best surrogacy centre in India that arranges the best surrogate mother at an affordable cost from a Surrogate mother home in India. Simply contact the fertilityworld anywhere from India and get the healthiest surrogate mother.
Egg donation in India
A donor egg along with partner sperm is used to create the embryo in surrogacy so that the surrogate carries it for the intended couples. This is common for heterosexual couples, gay couples, and single men. One of the best Egg donations in India | Donor Egg Bank is operated by the fertilityworld surrogacy centre in pan India. Intending couples can select their preferred Donor Egg from the lower cost in terms of educational background, looks, the color of the skin, eyes, shape of the nose and ears, and genetic background.
Types of surrogacy in India
Generally, there are 5 types of surrogacy in India but surrogacy regulation 2022 has permitted to practice of only altruistic surrogacy in India (the surrogate is the close relative of the intending parents). Below we have discussed all types of surrogacy:
- Altruistic Surrogacy: In an altruistic surrogacy arrangement, the surrogate mother is the relative of the intending parents and she is not compensated for her time, risk, or effort. This form of surrogacy is legal in India. A woman agrees to become a surrogate without being compensated. Altruistic surrogates are typically helping someone connected by bloodlines, such as a family member, and will receive reimbursement for medical costs.
- Traditional Surrogacy: Here the surrogate mother is artificially inseminated with the intended father’s sperm. Thus, she is the genetic mother of the child to whom she gives birth because her egg is combined with the intended father’s or donor’s sperm for fertilization that generates an embryo. As you can imagine, this surrogacy can be very complicated both emotionally and legally. Therefore, traditional Surrogacy has become widely phased out today. Before modern technology allowed for the creation of embryos outside the womb, it was the only way to conceive via surrogate mother.
- Gestational Surrogacy: This is more modernized surrogacy and is practiced by most surrogacy service providers today. Here, the IVF technique fertilizes the minted mother egg and father sperm that create the embryo and implant it into the surrogate womb to carry a pregnancy, the surrogate is not biologically linked to the surrogate baby, she is strictly the carrier. The sperm and eggs can also be supplied by donors for fertilization.
- Independent Surrogacy: In this surrogacy usually independent women volunteer to offer surrogacy services without enlisting the help of a surrogacy service provider. However, this type of surrogacy arrangement is among the riskiest due to the lack of screenings for protection by the experts. And while it may seem reasonable to take the fertility experts’ services out of the equation. When the process gets complicated and emotions run high, the expert is there as an added layer of support and protection for both parties.
- Commercial Surrogacy: Its definition simply means any surrogacy arrangements mentioned above (except altruistic surrogacy) can be defined as commercial surrogacy only if the surrogate mother is compensated financially apart from its medical expenditure reimbursement.
What is the surrogacy cost in India?
The surrogacy cost in India depends on the type of surrogacy applied including self-cycle surrogacy, Guaranteed surrogacy, and assured surrogacy. On average, the lower surrogacy cost in pan India is between Rs.18 lakhs to Rs. 20 lakhs offered by the fertilityworld surrogacy centre. The fertilityworld has its surrogacy centre established in every part of India connecting lakhs of intending parents and fulfilling their parenthood dreams at an affordable surrogacy cost. The inclusive surrogacy package covers all the processes and procedures involved in the surrogacy treatment including fertility examinations, screenings, the IVF process, embryo transfer into the surrogate mother’s uterus, regular monitoring, and pregnancy confirmation tests.
Surrogacy cost in Hyderabad
The Surrogacy cost in Hyderabad is approximately ranging from Rs. 18 to 20 lakhs depending on the type of surrogacy treatment either self-cycle surrogacy, Guaranteed surrogacy, or assured surrogacy. The fertilityworld offers free surrogacy consultation from the best infertility doctors and suggests the best method of treatment to suit fertility conditions. The benefit of a surrogacy arrangement depends on several things, including the surrogate’s ability to take pregnancy and the quality of the sperm and eggs used. Now all parties’ medical histories will be discussed and some further investigations will take place. Observing the outcomes of those investigations, a fertility specialist will have the ability to advise on the various treatment options that are available and go over the individual achievement rates.
Why choose the fertilityworld in Jaipur?
For 25 years, the Fertilityworld Surrogacy Centre in Jaipur offers the highest standards of surrogacy procedures at an affordable cost. The centre has a huge chain of International Fertility Centres and incorporates infertility treatments including Surrogacy, IUI, IVF, ICSI, and fertility services like Egg Donation, sperm donation, embryo donation, and gametes preservation. The fertilityworld combines broad experience in surrogacy with cutting-edge technologies, a state-of-the-art lab, and skilled medical staff. The maximum pregnancy rate is the result of work accomplished by the expert team which comprises IVF specialists, embryologists, nurses, and other members who operate daily in and day out to provide effective treatments with the minimum cost of Surrogacy in Jaipur.
Our purpose is to make our customers happy parents. We do it as simply as possible for couples to have a baby, whether it’s via using egg donation or a gestational carrier.
- NO WAITING LIST: Timing is Key in fertility Services. We organize your fertility journey to make sure there is no time wasted during your treatment and we have no waiting list.
- 7 days per week: Our Fertility Advisors are there for you 7 days a week to encourage and guide you, organize your travel, and answer health questions. We are available on the telephone or through our app.
- WORLD-CLASS FERTILITY EXPERTS: Our fertility clinics are famous for their proven medical excellence, success rates, and commitment to patients. Our pros are hand-selected and screened, so you are always in good hands.
- Best Surrogacy centre in Jaipur-Fertilityworld
- Legally Secure Options: Multiple Destinations
- Guaranteed Surrogacy with assisted Donors Egg package available at low budget.
- Provide healthy Surrogate mothers and donor assistance at the lowest cost.
Fertilityworld is the best Surrogacy centre in Jaipur because we have the best doctors and they are experienced for more than 35 years in infertility field and we use the best and latest technology to give best service.
Fertilityworld provide the best , healthiest and educated surrogate mother in Jaipur with the affordable cost starting from 18 lakhs for self-gametes to 20 lakhs for using donor including everything. In the last decade we have delivered more than 50,000+ healthy babies through surrogacy.