With more than 15+ years of experience in IVF treatment and other infertility treatments, the fertilityworld has a parallel trajectory to advances in the area of human reproduction and is considered the best IVF centre in Kohima, Nagaland. With the help of renowned specialists like Dr. Nidhi Sharma, a chief embryologist and her team has delivered cutting-edge technology and is leading those desperate couples to achieve parenthood via IVF treatment in Kohima, Nagaland.
The fertilityworld provides an overall fertility solution in Kohima, Nagaland.
- Get free initial consultation: Book an appointment
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why the fertilityworld is the best IVF Centre in Kohima, Nagaland?
The fertilityworld is considered the best IVF Centre in Kohima, Nagaland. As it has been taking care of desperate infertile women and men who entrust their greatest dream in our hands for 15+ years, the center was established. It has created a program for all the patients which guarantees you’ll achieve parenthood. The greatest qualities of the fertilityworld are because:
- We understand the emotions of the infertile individual.
- We are emotionally a strong supporter of those infertile.
- Our psychologist’s counsel & delivers peace of mind.
- We provide an overall environment adaption to our patients.
- We take care of you for your complete well-being.
- We guarantee success rates.
IVF Success rates in Kohima, Nagaland
When you think of IVF treatment, knowing about IVF success rates and understanding the statistics about a particular IVF Center is important. It ensures you make the right decision about your parenthood dreams- IVF success rate in India. The fertilityworld IVF Center, together with our dedicated teams is proud of the success rates we deliver. As a collective team, we are responsible for more births through IVF treatment than any other fertility provider in Kohima, Nagaland.
The pie charts depict the statistics of IVF and its advanced treatments success rates in Kohima, Nagaland:
What factors affect the IVF Success rates?
Age is one of the most important factors that play a critical role in the IVF success rates. Because it is clearly shown that women between 18 to 35 years of age produce higher live births.
- The percentage of live births per egg retrieval for those below 35 might be about 95% success rates.
- Women between 35 and 37 years produce a lower percentage of live births of about 70% per egg retrieval.
- Women between 38 to 40 years produce about 36.7% chances of live births.
- Women who cross 40 years of age but are below 42 may witness 13.8% chances of live births per egg retrieval.
- Women aged about 43 and above may be left with merely 4.2% chances of live births per egg retrieval.
What is IVF treatment?
In-Vitro Fertilization is an extended form of IVF. IVF is a medical procedure that uses an assisted reproductive technology (ART), whereby the female Egg is fertilized by the male sperm in a Petri-plate or test tube under the culture medium i.e outside the human body in the fertility laboratory. IVF is the best option for those childless couples to achieve parenthood dreams. To know more about “What is IVF and its Procedures?” please visit here and continue reading: What is IVF Pregnancy?
Who should go for IVF treatments?
IVF treatment or IVF procedure fills up the void of many infertile (childless couples) into parenthood in some medical conditions- Read this link for more information: What are the reasons for IVF Failure?. Following are the conditions or factors that are effectively treated by standard IVF protocols, individuals or couples having such medical conditions should go for IVF treatment:
- For aging women, the best age for IVF is 21-35 years.
- The tubal blockage and blocked fallopian tube.
- Persistent miscarriage or thin endometrial lining.
- Uterine malformations, fibroids, and TB.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): PCOS diet and pregnancy.
- Couples with the risk of passing on a genetic disease or disorder to a child.
- Unexplained infertility of couples.
- If using an egg donor or a gestational surrogate.
- Male factor infertility such as Low sperm count, poor sperm morphology, and weak sperm motility.
- Read more about: What is the sign of Infertility in Males?
How can IVF be achieved while having certain infertility factors?
Some certain ways and procedures help couples to achieve parenthood while having certain infertility factors as mentioned above. IVF can be achieved by using different forms of reproductive methods such as:
- Egg Donor-cycle IVF: IVF using Donor Eggs and Partner sperm.
- Sperm Donor Cycle IVF: IVF using self egg and Donor sperm.
- Self-Cycle IVF: IVF using Self egg and Self sperm.
- Donor-Cycle IVF: IVF using a donor egg and donor sperm (adoption).
- IVF with surrogacy: IVF using a surrogate mother- Surrogate mother home in India.
- IVF with Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- IVF with Preimplantation genetic diagnosis/screening (PGD/S).
- IVF with Laser-assisted hatching
- IVF with Frozen embryo transfer (FET).
What is the process of IVF treatments?
IVF is a simple and fragile process that requires a soft skilled embryologist and dedicated teams, it involves retrieving eggs from the ovaries and collecting the sperm then manually combining the sperm with the egg in a laboratory for fertilization. The process is monitored regularly to attain fertilization. Several days after fertilization, the fertilized egg (called an embryo) is re-implanted back into the uterus (womb)- IVF Implantation Process in India.
The pregnancy is achieved when the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall (lining of the uterus). To know the complete process of IVF treatments in Kohima (Nagaland). Please visit here and continue reading: The IVF Process step by step.
How long does it take to complete the IVF process?
IVF is an easy and simple process with a series of steps. On average, the process of IVF takes about 4 to 6 weeks. This includes the time before egg retrieval when a person takes fertility medication until they’re tested for pregnancy.
IVF with Donor Eggs/Donor cycle IVF
IVF with donor eggs along with a spouse’s semen is a laboratory procedure that involves fertilizing a donor’s eggs together with the spouse’s sperm. The fertilized egg becomes a pre-embryo and it is subsequently moved to a formerly prepared uterus to keep on developing. When the eggs of the women are not viable, that is insufficient to get conceived, the couples go for Donor eggs to achieve pregnancy.
- Women above 35 or 40 years of age require donor eggs.
- The reproductivity has declined due to overage.
- Women have less than 1 to 1.6ng/mL AMH level and Male with sperm lower than 15*10(6)/mm of semen.
- Using eggs of young females may increase the chances of IVF success rate.
Where do you get donor eggs in Kohima, Nagaland?
The fertilityworld has an excellent Egg Donor Bank that is helping so many women to get pregnant when their eggs are infertile. We provide healthy eggs and also healthy donors to those desperate couples undergoing IVF without female partner eggs. The cost of our donor egg is very affordable and it guarantees a success rate. We provide complete data about our donors and allow the couples to select their donors from our Donor Bank. We also proceed to IVF with the couple’s known egg donor of their choice. IVF Cost in Kohima, Nagaland.
IVF with Donor Sperms in Kohima, Nagaland
At fertilityworld, IVF with Donated sperm is offered to those couples where there is no possibility of collecting sperm naturally or by a surgical procedure for a man. The donor sperm is used to either inseminate the woman (IUI) or fertilize her eggs in an IVF procedure. As it is obvious, the couple is counseled together about the implications and process involved in such a treatment.
We considered only donor sperm samples from established and registered sperm banks or via semen Cryopreservation. These sperm samples are from fertile donors that have been screened for viral infections and common genetic disorders. No fresh donors or unknown donors are ever used. The samples are identified by a number code provided by the sperm bank.
IVF with self gametes in Kohima, Nagaland
This type of IVF involves the use of only the self gametes i.e. using own eggs and own partner sperms, combined and fertilized (Embryo). The embryo is then re-implanted into the woman’s uterus (Womb) and carries the pregnancy. To undergo self-cycle IVF treatment:
- The best age for women is between 21 and 35 years old. Male fertility is possible beyond 45 Years old.
- Women between 1 to 1.6ng/mL AMH level and Male with sperm 15*10(6)/mm of semen.
What is laser-assisted hatching in IVF?
Laser-assisted hatching is a technique that is used along with IVF treatment. This procedure involves creating a tiny hole in the embryo’s outer shell before the embryo transfers into the uterus. This hole helps the embryo to “hatch” from its outer shell more easily.
Know this; to get pregnant, the embryo must hatch and attach to the lining of the uterus. Laser-assisted hatching is an advanced treatment in making the embryo a head start and increasing its chances of hatching and implantation in the uterus. Laser-Assisted hatching is used primarily for those who’ve had several failed IVF cycles.
IVF with ICSI treatments in Kohima, Nagaland
ICSI- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection is a specialized form of IVF that is used primarily for the treatment of male sub-infertility. The process involves the injection of a single sperm directly into the middle of the mature egg.
How do intracytoplasmic sperm injections (ICSI) work?
There are 2 ways where an egg can be fertilized by the IVF process that is:
- Traditional and ICSI- In traditional IVF, 50k or more swimming sperm are placed next to the egg in a laboratory. Fertilization occurs when one of the sperm enters the cytoplasm of the egg.
- In the ICSI process, a tiny needle, called a micropipette, is used to inject a single sperm into the center of the egg. With either traditional IVF Vs. ICSI, once fertilization occurs, the fertilized egg (an embryo) grows in a laboratory for 1 to 5 days before it is transferred to the woman’s uterus (womb).
IUI is artificial insemination, it is also sometimes called donor insemination, or alternative insemination. It is a simple procedure that injects sperm directly inside the uterus of the female partner, it helps healthy sperm get closer to the egg and get fertilized.
How does Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) work?
IUI is a simple and low-tech procedure and is less expensive than other types of fertility treatments. It increases your chances of pregnancy, but everyone’s body is different, so there’s no guarantee that IUI will work. IUI works by placing the sperm cells directly into the uterus around the time of ovulating, helping the sperm get closer to the egg. This cuts down on the time and distance sperm has to travel, making it easier to fertilize the egg.
Before having the insemination procedure, fertility medicines are used that stimulate ovulation. Semen is collected from the partner or a donor. It goes through a process called “sperm washing” that collects a concentrated amount of healthy sperm from the semen. Then our doctor puts the sperm right into the uterus. Pregnancy happens when sperm fertilizes the egg and the fertilized egg implants in the lining of your uterus.
If you wish to undergo fertility treatment in Kohima at fertilityworld:
Please register here for free consultations: together we build your parenthood!
Contact us to schedule an appointment with the fertilityworld surrogacy experts.
For a detailed discussion about the Cost of fertility treatments such as the Cost of IVF with self gametes, cost of IVF with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount please write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations.
Further, If you want to know more information relating to any fertility treatments such as IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, Surgical extractions, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, and any other fertility treatments or services information for Kohima, Nagaland please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.
Many of couples have been able to get successful pregnancy at Fertilityworld IVF & Surrogacy clinic. Today Fertilityworld is considered as the best IVF treatment centre for the people of Nagaland.
At Fertilityworld centre self cycle IVF success rate is 75% and for couples using donors gets 100% successful IVF treatment for the infertile couple of Nagaland & other states of North-East.