Welcome to fertilityworld the best IVF center in Imphal, Manipur. Our team of top fertility specialists like Dr. Nidhi sharma offers the latest IVF technology treatments to those desperate childless couples, and single parents fulfilling their parenthood dreams (having a Baby) at an affordable cost in Imphal, Manipur. We provide a complete range of infertility treatments in IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, Laser-assisted Hatching, PGD/PGS, surrogacy, male & female infertility, semen analysis tests e.t.c.
Other fertility services available in Imphal, Manipur
The best IVF center in Imphal (Manipur)- the fertilityworld also offers the following fertility services:
- Semen Cryopreservation
- Egg Donor Bank
- Sperm Donor Bank
- Surrogate mother database: Surrogate mother home in India
What are the IVF success rates in Imphal, Manipur?
Today, one in every 5 couples suffers from infertility (struggle to conceive), and therefore fertility is a growing concern. But the fertilityworld in Imphal (Manipur) treats those folks turning to the medical community for help and the number of babies conceived with fertility treatment is on the rise: IVF success rate in India. On average, the following are the IVF success rate data based on the age of the Women produced at the fertilityworld:
- Women under 35 years old: 97.6% success rate
- Women between 35-37 years old: 65% success rate
- Women between 38-40 years old: 45.9% success rate
- Women between 41-42 years old: 35.5% success rate
- Women older than 42 years old: 30.8% success rate
What is IVF treatment?
What is IVF technology? In-Vitro fertilization (IVF) is an assisted reproductive technique (ART) whereby the female eggs are retrieved from the ovaries and fertilized with the male sperm in a specialized laboratory under the culture medium. The resultant fertilized egg (embryo) is allowed to grow in a protected environment for some days (3rd or 5th) before being re-implants into the woman’s uterus for conceiving the pregnancy- IVF Implantation Process in India.
Who should go for IVF treatments?
It is a strong decision to try IVF treatments for couples with infertility. Firstly, they need to be sure of having a child. IVF is the best option for those infertile couples hoping to experience parenthood. Couples having the following infertility factors should go for IVF treatments:
- What are the signs of Infertility in Males?
- Male with low sperm count
- Female with ovulation problems due to conditions like polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS diet and pregnancy).
- Women with fallopian tube problems- blocked fallopian tubes.
- If either of you has been sterilized due to health issues or genetic disorders.
- Female with endometriosis
- Couples wish to avoid passing on inherited genetic disorders to the child.
- Couples with foamy urine in the morning.
What is the process of IVF treatments?
IVF treatment processing is simple and easy but it requires a fragile and very skilled embryologist to make it happen successfully. The IVF Process step by step procedure includes the following:
Step1- Ovulation Stimulation: In this step, patients are given self-administer hormones for boosting their production of eggs. After administration with hormones, she is monitored with blood tests, and an ultrasound of the ovaries tracks this response.
Step2- Egg retrieval: The stimulated eggs are retrieved by the embryologist (What is Embryologist?) under mild sedation with a hollow needle attached to the ultrasound probe. After egg retrieval, the medication is given to prepare the lining of the womb, to align with the embryo implant. Eggs can sometimes be stored if you want to delay the process of becoming pregnant via Egg freezing.
Step3- Sperm collection: The male partner is asked to produce a semen sample at the time of egg retrieval. The specimen is washed thoroughly, and the sperms that show maximum motility are selected. Such sperms can be used fresh for fertilizing the egg or frozen and used later for IVF.
Step4- Fertilization process: Retrieved eggs and the collected sperms are combined in Petri dishes or in a test tube in a laboratory under the culture medium to get fertilized by conventional insemination. However, if the sperm is weak due to male infertility issues then the sperm is injected directly into the middle of the egg by intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) techniques. Then, the eggs are regularly monitored to confirm their fertilization by the embryologists and check for their growth and viability for implantation.
Step5- Embryo Implantation: The embryo transfer is done after 3 days of fertilization (four-to-eight cells) or embryos are often transferred on the 5th day of fertilization (blastocyst transfer). For this, a small catheter is inserted through the cervix and places the embryo in the uterus. If the procedure is successful, it takes about 6-10 days for the implantation to occur.
What is embryo cryopreservation?
The embryologist checks for any remaining extra embryos viable for cryopreservation (freezing) by having consent from the prospective couples. The Embryo cryopreservation gives patients who wish to have another child the option to have an embryo transferred at a later date without having to complete another IVF cycle, or it can be donated or compensated to other infertile couples who need an embryo donation. Also, if more than 2 embryos develop, the surplus can be frozen for use in subsequent cycles.
Step6- Confirming Pregnancy: After 2 weeks of embryo implantation, a blood test is performed for pregnancy testing. If this test is positive, the patient is considered a positive pregnancy.
How long does it take for IVF treatment?
The complete procedure of IVF per cycle can take 4 to 6 weeks.
Any reasons for IVF treatment failure?
Some couples may be wondering ‘What is the reason for IVF Failure?’. We have experienced many couples who have received IVF success rates but all are not the same fate. IVF, is a very emotional subject for those who are aspiring to be parents but the IVF success rates can be affected by various factors some of which are:
- Advanced female Age: As women grow older, their eggs decrease in quality and quantity. Women up to the age of 35 have the highest chance of IVF success rates with live birth.”
- Embryo Quality: Sometimes, the embryos can appear healthy in the lab, but when implanted into the uterus there is a possibility that they fail to implant due to an invisible defect.
- Ovarian Response: Some women’s ovaries do not respond correctly to this follicle-stimulating hormone medication and thus fail to produce multiple eggs for collection. However, if a poor ovarian response happens, it doesn’t mean it’s the end of the IVF treatment. The ovarian reserve is assessed with a blood test for the Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH) and an ultrasound scan looking at the antral follicle count. The ovarian reserve would determine the best protocol and dose of the hormone to stimulate your ovaries and produce a reasonable number of eggs.”
- Implantation problems: This could be because of the presence of uterine polyps, a premature increase in progesterone levels, an endometrial lining that is too thin, or an infection of the uterus.
- Lifestyle: If you smoke, it is wise to quit a few months before you begin IVF, as smoking is shown to negatively impact fertility. Achieving a healthy weight will also benefit you, as well as maintaining a nutritious diet and exercising regularly.
- Chromosomal Abnormalities: IVF treatment can fail if the embryos have chromosomal abnormalities (missing, extra, or irregular portion of chromosomal DNA). The body then rejects the embryo and this results in IVF failure. Chromosomal abnormalities are most likely to be present in the embryos of women over the age of 35.
Different methods of IVF treatments in Imphal, Manipur
IVF with Donor Eggs: Donor Egg IVF treatment is an appropriate option for those women unable to get pregnant with their eggs, provided there is no contraindication to carrying a pregnancy. Egg donation is a growing option, with thousands of moms turning to it every year. Donor egg IVF treatments are used in the following factors:
- Advanced age,
- Diminished ovarian reserve,
- Premature ovarian failure either unexplained or,
- Autoimmune disorders, chemotherapy, or surgical menopause.
- Women who possess a genetic mutation.
Egg donation is a method of assisted reproduction in which a woman donates her eggs (oocytes) to another woman to have a baby. IVF with Donor eggs procedure is the same as the basic IVF process except the eggs are retrieved from the donor rather than the prospective mother and combined with the male partner’s sperm or with donor sperm.
IVF with Donor Sperms in Imphal, Manipur?
IVF with Donated sperm is offered to couples where there is no possibility of retrieving sperm naturally or by a surgical procedure because of male infertility factors. The donor sperm is used to either inseminate the woman (IUI) or to fertilize her eggs in an IVF process. As is obvious, the couple is counseled together about the implications and process involved in such treatment. The sperm samples are collected from fertile donors that have been screened for viral infections and common genetic disorders. No fresh donors or known donors are ever used. The samples are identified by a number code provided by the sperm bank or via semen Cryopreservation Bank.
Who uses Donor Assistance for IVF, Generally?
Some people, couples, and single parents may choose to use donor sperm or donor eggs in IVF treatments. For example:
- If a couple is at risk of passing on a serious genetic disorder to their children, they may be advised to use donor sperm or donor eggs.
- People with cancer sometimes arrange to have their healthy eggs or sperm frozen, as chemotherapy and radiotherapy can harm your fertility.
IVF with self gametes (self eggs and self sperm)
This type of IVF involves the use of only the self gametes i.e. using own eggs and own partner sperms, combined and fertilized (Embryo). The embryo is then re-implanted into the woman’s uterus (Womb) and carries the pregnancy. To undergo self-cycle IVF treatment:
- The best age for women is between 21 and 35 years old. Male fertility is possible beyond 45 Years old.
- Women between 1 to 1.6ng/mL AMH level and Male with sperm 15*10(6)/mm of semen.
IVF with laser-assisted hatching
Laser-assisted hatching is a technique that is used along with IVF treatment. This procedure involves creating a tiny hole in the embryo’s outer shell before the embryo transfers into the uterus. This hole helps the embryo to “hatch” from its outer shell more easily.
Know this; to get pregnant, the embryo must hatch and attach to the lining of the uterus. Laser-assisted hatching is an advanced treatment in making the embryo a head start and increasing its chances of hatching and implantation in the uterus. Laser-Assisted hatching is used primarily for those who’ve had several failed IVF cycles.
IVF with ICSI treatments in Imphal, Manipur
ICSI- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection is a specialized form of IVF that is used primarily for the treatment of male sub-infertility. The process involves injecting a single sperm directly into the middle of the mature egg to assist in fertilization.
How do intracytoplasmic sperm injections (ICSI) work?
There are 2 ways where an egg can be fertilized by the IVF process that is:
- Traditional and ICSI- In traditional IVF, 50k or more swimming sperm are placed next to the egg in a laboratory. Fertilization occurs when one of the sperm enters the cytoplasm of the egg.
- In the ICSI process, a tiny needle, called a micropipette, is used to inject a single sperm into the center of the egg. With either traditional IVF Vs. ICSI, once fertilization occurs, the fertilized egg (an embryo) grows in a laboratory for 1 to 5 days before it is transferred to the woman’s uterus (womb).
IUI is artificial insemination, it is also sometimes called donor insemination, or alternative insemination. It is a simple procedure that injects sperm directly inside the uterus of the female partner, it helps healthy sperm get closer to the egg and get fertilized.
How does Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) work?
IUI is a simple and low-tech procedure and is less expensive than other types of fertility treatments. It increases your chances of pregnancy, but everyone’s body is different, so there’s no guarantee that IUI will work. IUI works by placing the sperm cells directly into the uterus around the time of ovulating, helping the sperm get closer to the egg. This cuts down on the time and distance sperm has to travel, making it easier to fertilize the egg.
Before having the insemination procedure, fertility medicines are used that stimulate ovulation. Semen is collected from the partner or a donor. It goes through a process called “sperm washing” that collects a concentrated amount of healthy sperm from the semen. Then our doctor puts the sperm right into the uterus. Pregnancy happens when sperm fertilizes the egg and the fertilized egg implants in the lining of your uterus.
If you wish to undergo fertility treatment in Imphal (Manipur) at fertilityworld:
Please register here for free consultations: together we build your parenthood!
Contact us to schedule an appointment with the fertilityworld surrogacy experts.
For a detailed discussion about the Cost of fertility treatments such as the Cost of IVF with self gametes, cost of IVF with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount please write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations.
Further, If you want to know more information relating to any fertility treatments such as IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, Surgical extractions, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, and any other fertility treatments or services information for Imphal (Manipur) at the best IVF center please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.
At Fertilityworld clinic the average cost of IVF treatment in Manipur is between Rs. 1, 20,000 to Rs. 1, 50,000 which also includes the cost of medicines and drugs.
Today Fertilityworld is considered as the best IVF clinic in Manipur for its excellent success rate over few years. Many couples are suggesting Fertilityworld as the best Infertility centre for the people of Manipur.