The fertilityworld is the best agency for egg donor assistance and egg freezing in Bangalore. It offers egg freezing ranging from Rs.10K/month or Rs.1.20 lakhs per year. Receive Donor Eggs from Rs.20K to Rs.35K. Today, Many women are approaching these processes to preserve their fertility for as long as they want.
- Book an appointment: Get Free First Consultations
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Egg Freezing Success Rates
The egg freezing success rates mostly depend on the age of the women while in some cases it depends on the health of the reproductive conditions in young women.
Let’s look at the bar graph below, showing egg freezing success rates by the women’s age:
From the bar graph, egg freezing success rates are dependent on the women’s age. The younger you’re the higher the success rates. Each age gap produces variant success rates.
- Women between 18 to 25 years can have a 90% to 99% chance of at least one live birth.
- Women between 25 to 30 years can have an 80% to 90% chance of at least one live birth.
- Women between 30 to 35 years can have a 75% to 85% chance of at least one live birth.
- Women between 35 to 40 years can have a 60% to 65% chance of at least one live birth.
- Women between 40 to 45 years can have a 50% to 60% chance of at least one live birth.
You can learn detailed egg freezing success rates, or egg freezing side effects, from here- Egg Freezing Success Rates | Egg Freezing Side Effects.
Cost of Egg Freezing in Bangalore
Egg freezing is the best ultimate pathway for those women or couples wanting to give birth to children in the future. The cost of egg freezing can be expensive in the different centers but the fertilityworld having 20+ years of experience in the field understands its patient’s requirements. Therefore, it offers the lowest egg freezing cost to any woman or couple in Bangalore.
The table below provides the flexible cost of egg freezing in Bangalore:
|Followed Procedures||What is included||Cost in INR|
|Initial Screening||Fertility hormone test & health check||8000 – 10,000|
|Ovarian stimulation||Injections & Medications||70,000 – 80,000|
|Cycle Monitoring||USG, Hormone tests, Consultation||10,000 – 15,000|
|Surgical Procedure||Egg retrieval under anesthesia||20,000 – 25,000|
|IVF laboratory||Egg screening & denudation||25,000 – 30,000|
|Cryofreezing||Freezing & maintenance||10,000 – 15,000|
|Initial total Cost||153,000-175,000|
If you look at the cost table, it can be breathtaking but the table represents only one-time fees. As to freeze your eggs, your reproductive health is the utmost priority to produce 100% success. For this reason, certain tests mentioned on the cost table can be recommended after having a thorough examination of your reproductive health. If health is fit and fine, some test is avoided and the cost is reduced.
After that, you have to pay for freezing and maintenance costs based on your flexibility, either per month or per year only. If you wish to know the average egg freezing cost in India, please visit the link; Freezing your eggs | Cost of Egg Freezing In India. To know more about the cost in different cities, visit these links;
- Egg Freezing Cost in Delhi
- Egg Freezing Cost in Pune
- Egg Freezing Cost in Chennai
- Egg Freezing Cost in Hyderabad
- Egg Freezing Cost in Mumbai
Best Egg Donor Agency in Bangalore
The fertilityworld is holding the position of the best egg donor agency in Bangalore, because of its incredible services in egg donor assistance with egg quality assurance of 100% success rate. It provides two flexible choices of Donor eggs either fresh or frozen eggs from its excellent donor database; EGG DONATION IN INDIA | DONOR EGG BANK. The donor egg offered at the fertilityworld is lower and very affordable. The cost starts from Rs. 20k to Rs.35k, it is very flexible and transparent.
Thousands of infertile women whose eggs do not get fertilized by the partner’s sperm are approaching the fertilityworld best egg donor agency in Banglore for egg donation assistance. Till today, the fertilityworld has served 15000+ infertile women in achieving their dreams of parenthood via Egg donation. Apart from egg donation, the center also provides donor sperm to those males whose sperm cannot fertilize their partner’s eggs, from its sperm donor database or via SEMEN FREEZING OR SEMEN CRYOPRESERVATION.
Best fertility Doctors in Bangalore
Banglore is one of the most advanced cities in India where a vast ethnic group of people resides from across the world. Likewise, the population increases every day, and out of every 5 couples, 1 suffers from infertility. Such people searched for the best fertility doctor to achieve parenthood. The fertilityworld is the most approached for having the finest fertility doctors in Bangalore; 20 Best IVF doctors in Bangalore. Among the finest leading Doctors, Dr. Pammy Murthy a chief embryologist, and Dr. Nidhi finest gynecologist with more than 35+ years of experience in the fertility field, etc. They are committed and dedicated Doctors, ready to help anyone in Bangalore seeking fertility assistance. They also provide free consultations either online or offline.
To directly discussed with them, contact the fertilityworld or book an appointment.
When should I Freeze my eggs?
Look at the success rate bar graph above. One can clearly understand that the best age group for egg freezing falls under 18 to 37 years. The fertilityworld experts have served women between 18 to 45 years in freezing their eggs for the past 20+ years. It has proved that the best reproductive age group of women for egg freezing is 18 to 37 years, it is because the egg quality declines as the women advanced in age.
To know more about age-related egg freezing and its consequences, contact the fertilityworld experts and get free consultations.
Egg Freezing Process
The Egg freezing process involves;
- Preparing the women by giving fertility-boosting medications such as FSH and LH for about 2 weeks. These medications stimulate the ovaries to ovulate multiple eggs than one egg per month.
- After the egg reaches its maturity, a surgical procedure is followed to retrieve the mature eggs. A mild sedative is given through an IV for the procedure to go along smoothly without any pain. They’ll insert a needle through the vaginal wall into the ovary. “The needles go into each ovarian follicle and use gentle suction to pull out the fluid and the egg that comes with it.
- Doctors give this fluid to the chief embryologist such as Dr.Pammy, who immediately tells how many eggs have been retrieved. Typically, doctors can harvest about 15-20 eggs from one suction.
After the egg retrieval process comes, the egg freezing Process:
After the immediate harvesting of the woman’s egg, it is cooled down to subzero temperatures to preserve them for future use (egg freezing). The makeup of an unfertilized egg makes it a bit more difficult to freeze but it leads produces successful pregnancy than fertilized embryo freezing. The technology used in egg freezing is called vitrification. The process involves 3 main critical components, which are discussed here below:
- 1st component is exposing the unfertilized eggs to high concentrations of cryoprotectants for rapid dehydration of cells.
- 2nd component is loading the eggs into tiny storage devices (usually straws), which facilitates ultra-rapid cooling.
- 3rd component is cooling the content of egg straws as fast as possible, under thousands of degrees per minute.
The development of a high cooling rate along with using high concentrations of cryoprotectants allows the contents in the straw (eggs, or embryos) turning to a glass-like structure instead of ice formation. This prevention of ice formation successfully protects the eggs, or embryos from damage and allows them to be warmed later for fertility treatments giving survival rates consistently above 90%. This vitrification procedure can store the eggs or embryos indefinitely.
How long does it take to recover from freezing eggs?
Most women recover from freezing egg procedures within 1-2 days after the surgical process during the egg retrieval process. However, in some cases, the discomfort could last longer from the surgical procedures. This surgical procedure can leave the patient feeling bloated and sore. However, these symptoms are time-limited and will go away within 4 to 5 days.
Who needs to freeze their eggs?
women who freeze their eggs before age 37 have a better chance of a successful pregnancy than those who freeze their eggs after age 37, a woman’s fertility declines with age. Therefore, freezing your eggs at an early reproductive age more eggs are retrieved and frozen, the better the chance of a successful pregnancy in the future. Consider these points, that you need to freeze your eggs:
- You want to delay childbearing and focus on their educational, career, or other personal goals.
- Women with cancer treatment, as some cancer treatments like chemotherapy or radiotherapy, can affect a woman’s fertility.
- Women undergoing IVF and by any chance, her male partner does not produce sufficient sperm on the day the woman retrieves the eggs, then the best option is Egg freezing.
- Women with a family history of early menopause, and premature ovarian failure. Egg freezing offers a chance to preserve eggs before they are all depleted.
What are the benefits of egg freezing?
There are various benefits to women, who freeze their eggs. Some of the best benefits of egg freezing are discussed below:
- It protects the eggs from disease or preserves them before invasive medical treatments.
- Egg freezing provides benefits to women with cancer, endometriosis, or other illnesses that might affect their eggs, ovaries, or reproductive systems.
- Freezing eggs add one more hope to women who are receiving treatments for a serious illness that may reduce fertility.
- Egg freezing benefits women, who want to have a child with a partner but have not found yet can freeze their egg for future use.
How long can the eggs be frozen?
With fast pace improvement of egg freezing methods, any woman in Bangalore can freeze the eggs indefinitely without weakening them performed by the fertilityworld. However, till today we have experienced successful parenthood with 15 years of frozen eggs. Some countries like the UK have even proposed legislation to increase the storage limit up to 55 years, while in the US there is no limit on the number of years. Time is therefore not a factor if the retrieval and freezing are done properly.
What can I expect from my frozen eggs?
You can expect 100% positive results from egg freezing. When you return to the fertilityworld, your egg frozen center in Bangalore to use your frozen eggs, the vitrification procedure is reversed. Reversing back the egg and embryo from a frozen state to room temperature and then 37°C, and rehydration is made. The process “warms” the eggs in just 20 minutes and they are placed back in the incubator at 37°C in the laboratory and fertilized with the partner sperm or the donor sperm.
Embryos formed after fertilization with the sperm are transferred back into the uterus immediately in IVF, and Surrogacy or eggs can be injected with a single sperm 3-4 hours later for fertilization in ICSI use. Learn from here: IVF VS ICSI. and Surrogacy with Frozen eggs in India.
Want to know more about egg freezing, egg donor assistance…
If you have any confusion or did not understand this page and want to know more about Egg freezing, Donor Egg Bank, Best Egg Donor agencies, FET, IVF, ICSI, cryopreservation, or Donor assistance (egg/sperm/embryo) in Bangalore, please feel free and write to us at email@example.com. we’re right away to answer and solve your problems with free consultations.
Further, if you want to directly discuss the cost of Egg freezing, cost of donor egg, cost of donor sperm, cost of donor embryo, cost of IVF, cost of ICSI, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount in Bangalore. Please feel free and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations and no charges for your query.
The fertilityworld is holding the position of the best egg donor agency in Bangalore, because of its incredible services in egg donor assistance with egg quality assurance of 100% success rate. It provides two flexible choices of Donor eggs either fresh or frozen eggs from its excellent donor database.
In Bangalore, freezing embryos costs Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 per month, and the frozen embryo transfer cycle costs Rs 1,00,000 to Rs 1,50,000 per cycle. Embryo transfer is the main part of the IVF process – and it usually takes 10 to 15 days to be injected into a woman’s womb.