THE BEST RECOMMENDED IVF CENTER IN GUWAHATI, ASSAM IS FERTILITYWORLD. Today, 1 in every 20 children is born via assisted reproductive technology (ART) which is known as “In-Vitro fertilization (IVF) or a Test-tube baby” because 1 in every 5 couples suffers from infertility in India, thanks to ART-IVF making the parenthood possible. In Guwahati (Assam), the ferilityworld is the Best IVF Center which is most recommended by people from different parts of North-East, India for successful IVF treatments at an affordable cost- IVF cost in Guwahati. As the Best IVF Center in Guwahati (Assam) offers a complete successful IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, Surgical procedures, male and female infertility treatments, laparoscopy, semen analysis test, gametes cryopreservation, Gametes donor assistance, and best fertility medications.
Why the fertilityword is the Best IVF Center in Guwahati (Assam) & North-East
- Best recommended IVF center in Guwahati (Assam) Northeast- fertilityworld
- Complete IVF Treatments & all fertility treatments under a single roof.
- Produce an exceptionally high IVF Success rate.
- Highly trained (specialists, certified nurses), dedicated embryologist, psychological and genetic counselor.
- Free initial consultation: Book an appointment & Talk to doctor
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IVF Success Rates in Guwahati (Assam)- Northeast
The fertility success rates, especially IVF, depend on the age of the women and other fertility factors. The IVF success rates in Guwahati (Assam) Northeast show the highest success rates in women between the age group of 20 to 35 years getting pregnant and healthy live birth. Below are the average IVF success rates based on the women’s age:
- 45% to 95% in women younger than 35 years of age,
- 30% to 75% in women aged 35 to 37 years,
- 25% to 55% in women aged 38 to 40 years,
- 15% to 40% in women aged 42 to 44 years,
- 10% to 35% in women beyond 45 years.
- Also visit: IVF success rate in India.
The bar graph shows the IVF success rates in Guwahati (Assam) Northeast at fertilityworld best IVF Center:
Being a responsible human, nobody would ever wish for infertility in them. However, today infertility has increased and is increasing among populations around the globe because of lifestyle changes (drinking, smoking, drug abuse, eating habits, stress, depression, etc) in the younger generation causing the infertility factors.
- About 15% to 20% of partners are affected by infertility worldwide.
- About 50% of infertility occurs in women, 10% to 30% in men.
- And the rest about 20% to 30 % infertility in both genders.
Who should go for IVF treatments?
Those couples who are unable to get pregnant and give birth, after 1 to 2 years of trying regular unprotected sex should go for IVF treatments. Infertility issues hinder one’s living, it would lead to emotional stress and trauma. It can also be interfered with by family members, and friends which can omit pressures, tensions, and disturbances. This can result in depression, sadness, frustration, lack of self-confidence, and self-esteem. The inability of the couples to reproduce naturally is due to certain infertility factors which are mentioned in the following:
Women’s infertility factors that need IVF treatments
- The age of the women directly impacts the IVF success rates,
- The blocked fallopian tube,
- Ovulation disorder, premature ovarian failure,
- Uterine fibroids,
- Previous removal of the fallopian tube,
- Having the risk of genetic disorders,
- Low ovarian reserves
- Poor quality of eggs
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) Deficiency- PCOS Diet & pregnancy
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Unexplained infertility.
Male Infertility factors that need IVF treatments
- Poor semen quality- Oligospermia, teratozoospermia.
- Low sperm count,
- No sperm count- azoospermia.
- Blocked passage- Obstructive azoospermia
- Poor sperm quality- Non-obstructive azoospermia.
- Hormonal problems- Hypogonadism.
- Erectile dysfunction
- Retrograde ejaculation.
- Smoking, pollution, stress, etc.
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Unexplained infertility.
Today there is an absolute solution to every infertility problem for both genders as technology is advancing day by day. In-Vitro Fertilization is the right fertility treatment and you can always give birth to a healthy baby despite having infertility conditions.
Why is women’s age the most deciding factor in IVF success rates?
Today, more and more women are deciding to get pregnant in Life. Some choose to wait even longer, delivering their first baby well in their 30s. The birth rates in women in their 30s are currently higher. However, one of the most frequently asked questions in IVF involves the women’s age. Therefore, it is fairly important to understand how women’s age affects the success of IVF and overall fertility in many ways. Read the reasons below:
- As women age, reproductivity declines day by day.
- It is widely known that a woman’s most fertile age is 20-30 years, getting pregnant via IVF.and other ART techniques.
- Aging women tend to have a higher risk of developing health conditions that impact fertility such as uterine fibroids and endometriosis.
- Aging also increases the chance of miscarriage after a successful IVF procedure and the risk for chromosomal disorders such as Down Syndrome.
- Please visit and read this also: What are the reasons for IVF failure.
Effects of IVF success rates in the aging male?
Male aging effects on IVF success rates are not completely known. However, some experienced situations at the fertilityworld best IVF center in Guwahati (Assam) determine that IVF success rates can decrease in males beyond 55 years.
- Male aging may affect the overall pregnancy and the baby’s health in general.
- Please visit and read this also: What is the sign of Infertility in Males.
Most infertile patients have visited fertilityworld IVF specialists with these problems so far in Guwahati (Assam)
Married parents, couples not conceiving after having all efforts, after a long period (9 to 12 months) of trying regular intercourse. Failures after trying less-invasive treatments such as fertility drugs to increase the production of eggs, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) before attempting IVF, or by following the suggestion from the fertility specialist. They visit the fertilityworld best IVF Center in Guwahati (Assam). Fertilityworld is upheld by the top IVF doctors with over 35+ years of experience, firstly they will know the infertility stories of the patients, after that only suitable treatments that suit the conditions are carried out with consent from both sides. and foremost conduct fertility screening.
Details of In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a series of assisted reproductive technology (IVF) that treats infertility or prevents genetic problems and assists with the conception of a child. In simple terms- A female egg is fertilized by the male sperm in a test tube or elsewhere outside the human body under the culture medium in the fertility laboratory by the IVF specialists. Fertilization means the sperm has attached to the egg to start the reproduction processes.
- Descriptions of IVF process in detail: Naturally, an egg and the sperm are fertilized inside a woman’s body. If the fertilized egg attaches to the lining of the uterus (womb) and continues to grow, a baby is born about 9 months later. This process is known as natural or unassisted conception.
Whereas IVF is an ART technique, which means special reproductive medical techniques that help a woman to become pregnant artificially. IVF is often opted for by couples after less expensive fertility techniques fail. The steps followed in IVF treatment techniques involve the following steps respectively:
- Ovarian stimulation/Superovulation: To induce ovulation by multiple ovarian follicles. Fertility medication is prescribed, it boosts multiple egg production, then one egg/month normally.
- Egg Retrieval: The induced multiple eggs from female follicles are retrieved by the embryologist in the laboratory. A minor surgery, called follicular aspiration, is done to remove the eggs from the woman’s body. The retrieval is done in the Doctor’s office, and the woman is given medicine to ease any pain during this process- Is IVF a painful procedure.
- Sperm Retrieval: The sperm is collected from the male partner or Donor. The sperm is usually collected before the egg retrieval. The man is asked to abstain from sex for two to five days before the collection, which is usually achieved through masturbation.
- Fertilization: The retrieved eggs and sperms are combined in a test tube or Petri-plates in a culture medium for fertilization or through varying technologies of fertilization, such as intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)- IVF VS ICSI. The fertilized eggs are called embryos.
- Embryo Culture: The embryologists will observe the embryos as they undergo cell division from two cells to four cells to eight cells. We watch as they have grown, sometimes up to five days out at the blastocyst stage, where they have 100 or 125 cells.
- Embryo Implantation: The best Embryo is selected and implanted into the uterus for conceiving a pregnancy. At the time of embryo implantation, a woman’s uterus is monitored by ultrasound and a small catheter is placed into the uterine cavity through the cervix. The embryo(s) are then placed in the uterus- Embryo implantation process. Ten days later, the woman returns to the clinic for a blood test to determine if she’s pregnant.
- Welcome an Amazing Gift “Baby(ies)”: After having a full-term normal pregnancy via IVF, comes a day of delivery. You could feel the world’s happiest person after hearing your child’s first cry.
If you’re still confused about the IVF process, please visit here and read: The IVF process step by step. If you’re hopeful parents to have a baby via IVF, book an appointment with FERTILITYWORLD in Guwahati (Assam) and consult with our best IVF specialist today. Fertilityworld provides the best IVF treatment of world standard at your nearest location Guwahati. We’ve created thousands of happy families delivering a healthy baby(ies) without any complications and other external disturbances.
Benefits of In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF):
IVF is an absolute alternative option for many infertile (parents, couples, LGBT partners, and individual parents) in achieving a successful healthy pregnancy and healthy childbirth. IVF assures in fulfilling your dreams into reality to become a parent of your child. In-vitro fertilization(IVF) exponentially benefits you in the following ways:
- Where other infertility fails, IVF works: There are some cases where intended patients move through a variety of fertility treatments such as fertility medications, intrauterine insemination, and so before reaching for IVF. It is always recommended to seek a fertility specialist doctor and avoid waste of money and time on other treatments.
- IVF is beneficial to anybody: IVF is not only restricted to the mother of the baby, it is used by single women, same-sex couples, individual parents, and even surrogate or gestational carriers. They can have pregnancy and labor experiences, and give birth to a child.
- You can use donated eggs or donated sperm from healthy donors: If your partner’s eggs or sperm fertilization chances are low, fertility specialists recommend using a donor (eggs/sperm) which increases your possibility of getting pregnant in the first or the second round.
- You can utilize your timings accordingly: For patients who focus primarily on their careers or have unique life situations and are still willing to have a baby in the future IVF makes it possible. Their eggs or embryos are cryopreserved for future use, you can choose your time frame when you want to get pregnant and give birth. It also helps you choose the age gap of your children which works best for your family planning.
- IVF increases your chances of having a healthy baby: Genetic Screening helps to ensure your baby is born healthy. Genetic screening called preimplantation genetic testing(PGT) ensures the fetuses are free of known genetic markers which could be linked to life-threatening medical conditions. PGT test is done only if they have positivity of these diseases or if they have a family history of genetically-linked diseases such as:
- Cystic fibrosis
- Down syndrome
- Sickle-cell anemia
- And Tay Sachs disease.
- Low chances of miscarriage: Genetic abnormalities are the most common causes of miscarriage, it makes the body terminate the pregnancy biologically. PGT test determines the genetic viability of an embryo ahead of time and ensures that mothers have a good chance of having a healthy pregnancy and carrying the baby normally, full-term without miscarriage.
- Rate of conception is increased: IVF with PGD has a higher success rate of conception than other assisted reproductive technology. To achieve higher chances of women’s fertilization, multiple cycles are used if necessary to have a healthy pregnancy and live birth of a child.
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) treatments in Guwahati (Assam)
IUI is a type of fertility treatment in which high-quality sperm are separated from sperm that’s sluggish or non-moving. It’s commonly used by people who are using donated sperm in their treatment, including single women and female couples, but can also be used by some heterosexual couples.
The IUI process involves placing the sperm inside a woman’s uterus to facilitate fertilization. The aim is to increase the number of sperm reaching the fallopian tubes and thus increase the chances of fertilization. The fertilityworld provides the best IUI treatments with high success rates in Guwahati (Assam).
- The process of Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) treatments: Today, most (though not all) IUI treatments begin with a short course of hormone therapy for the female partner to encourage the development of several follicles and increase the chance of pregnancy. This stimulated IUI requires close ultrasound monitoring to avoid the risk of multiple pregnancies. IUI can also be performed in a natural cycle, in which the introduction of sperm coincides with ovulation. IUI allows the body to do more on its own than IVF, so it’s a more natural but also less successful form of treatment than IVF.
Intracytoplasmic sperm Injections (ICSI) treatments in Guwahati (Assam)
ICSI is an advanced form of treatment that goes along with the IVF technique in which a single sperm is injected into the center of an egg. For around half of couples who are having problems conceiving, the cause of infertility is sperm-related. ICSI is the most common and successful treatment for male infertility. Today, it’s also the world’s favored fertilization method for all types of IVF treatment. The fertilityworld has successfully served many Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (IUI) treatments in Guwahati (Assam) at an affordable cost.
- ICSI Procedures: The early stages of ICSI and IVF treatment are the same as for conventional IVF. The female partner takes fertility drugs to stimulate her ovaries so that several eggs can be collected. Each egg is injected with a sperm cell so that several embryos will be available for transfer and freeze storage. Each sperm cell is picked up in a very fine suction needle (many times smaller than a human hair) before injection by the specialists. The whole process is visualized through very high magnification microscopes.
- Who needs ICSI treatments: ICSI helps men with low quality or quantity of sperm by extracting just a few sperm cells from the testis for injection into the egg. The rate of fertilization with ICSI is generally around 90%, so many clinics use ICSI to guarantee fertilization. The merits of ICSI may be discussed with you depending on your medical history during your consultation with one of our fertility specialists. In some cases, the use of ICSI may be decided on the day of fertilization depending on the quality of the sperm sample collected.
Surgical Sperm Retrieval
There are rare cases of male infertility in which normal sperm production or sperm ejaculation is prevented by an obstruction in the complicated tubal system of the testes. In these cases, provided that motile sperm are being produced, it is possible to retrieve sperm through surgical sperm retrieval which uses a very fine needle to extract sperm directly from the epididymis or the testes. The extraction techniques include TESA, TESE, PESA, PESE, and MESA.
Alternatively, if no live sperm are found, a sample of tissue (testicular biopsy) can be taken from the testes and examined under a microscope for sperm cells. Any surgically retrieved sperm cells can then be used to fertilize eggs using the microinjection technique of ICSI.
Creating a strong bond with IVF doctors & professionals gives excellent advantages
The fertilityworld based in Guwahati (Assam) is certified as one of the best Fertility professionals of the World standard in IVF treatment. We have highly qualified doctors and professionals of world standards. We possess advanced technologies and an ultra-standard fertility laboratory. With over 25 years of experience in the fertility field, we have a way with our infertile patients. We provide an overall satisfactory friendly environment to hopeful parents, our commitment. We believe in our services so, with a keen commitment, we strive to fulfill your longing dreams of having a child.
We help you navigate, and lead you in every step from the consultation to delivery holding your hands and making you overcome any related/unrelated complications during the IVF procedure. Most importantly, we commit to your successful IVF at the best of our minimal IVF cost starting from Rs. 1.5 lakhs to Rs. 3 lakhs depending on your infertility terms and conditions.
Consider Fertility World for your successful IVF. Contact us today!
We are committed and dedicated to providing complete satisfaction without compromises in any fertility treatments. To get connected with our best IVF Doctors to seek fertility treatments at a free consultation and affordable cost in Guwahati (Assam).
Book an appointment with the fertilityworld today. Call/W: 919311850412 Email: email@example.com To know more information relating to fertility treatments- IVF, IUI, ICSI, FET, semen analysis test, Donor assistance (egg/sperm)- Egg donor bank– Semen Cryopreservation, surrogate mother arrangements, and any other fertility treatments or services information in Guwahati (Assam) please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.
For a detailed discussion about the cost of the fertility treatments (IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, Assisted Hatching, donor embryo, Gametes Donor Cost, compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, or discount please write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations.
Fertility world IVF & Surrogacy centre is the best IVF clinic in Guwahati, Assam today because of its high success rate over 75% to 90% with self egg and 100% with using donor. Many couples are suggesting Fertilityworld for their best infertility treatment center.
Dr Nidhi Sharma is the best IVF specialist in Guwahati, Assam. She has over 20+ years of experience in infertility field and also she is among the top infertility specialists in India.