THE BEST RECOMMENDED IVF CENTER IN GUWAHATI, ASSAM– In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a series of medical procedures which helps infertility or prevent genetic problems and assist with the conception of a child. An egg is fertilized by sperm in a test tube or elsewhere outside the body in the fertility laboratory.
Being a responsible human, nobody would ever wish for infertility in them. However, today infertility has increased and is increasing among populations around the globe because of lifestyle changes (drinking, smoking, drug abuse, eating habits, stress, depression, etc) in the younger generation.
- About 15% to 20% of partners are affected by infertility worldwide.
- About 50% of infertility occurs in women, 10% to 30% in men.
- And the rest about 20% to 30 % infertility in both genders.
Infertility issues can hinder one’s living, it would lead to emotional stress and trauma. It can also be interfered with by family members, friends which can omit pressures, tensions, and disturbances. This can result in depression, sadness, frustration, lack of self-confidence, and self-esteem. However, today there is an absolute solution to every problem as technology is advancing day by day. In-Vitro Fertilization is the right infertility treatment and you can always give birth to a healthy baby.
When should you visit IVF specialist
If you’re married parents, couple and are unable to conceive after having all efforts, a long period ( 9 to 12 months) of trying regular intercourse, firstly you and your partner must try less-invasive treatment (fertility drugs to increase production of eggs or IUI) before attempting IVF or follow the suggestion from the fertility specialist. If not successful then, You and your partner should visit IVF Center in Guwahati. The fertility World is the best IVF center- our Doctor will first consult you and foremost conduct fertility screening. You should also visit the Fertility World center if you, your partner, or either one of you have the following conditions:
- Medical conditions
- Genetic disease, or cancers and you don’t want to pass it to your child
- If you (women) are over 40 years old.
What might be your infertility Reasons?
If you and your partner are unable to conceive even after trying different less-invasive treatments before IVF, you can have the following conditions mentioned below:
- Low ovarian reserves
- Poor quality of eggs
- Advanced age
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) Deficiency
- Tubal factors
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Unexplained infertility.
- Poor semen quality- Oligoasthenospermia, teratozoospermia.
- No sperm count- azoospermia.
- Blocked passage- Obstructive azoospermia
- Poor sperm quality- Non-obstructive azoospermia.
- Hormonal problems- Hypogonadism.
- Erectile dysfunction
- Retrograde ejaculation.
- Smoking, pollution, stress, etc.
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Unexplained infertility.
What are the steps followed in the IVF procedure?
The steps followed in IVF treatment techniques involve the following respectively:
- Ovarian stimulation: To induce ovulation by multiple ovarian follicles. Fertility medication is prescribed.
- Egg Retrieval: The induced multiple eggs from female follicles are retrieved by the embryologist in the laboratory.
- Sperm Retrieval: The sperm is collected from the male partner or Donor. The sperm is usually collected before the egg retrieval. The man is asked to abstain from sex for two to five days before the collection, which is usually achieved through masturbation.
- Fertilization: The retrieved eggs and sperms are combined in a test tube or Petri-plates with a culture medium for fertilization or through varying technologies of fertilization, such as intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). The fertilized eggs are called Embryo.
- Embryo Culture: The embryologists will observe the embryos as they undergo cell division from two cells to four cells to eight cells. We watch as they have grown, sometimes up to five days out at the blastocyst stage, where they have 100 or 125 cells.
- Embryo Implantation: The best Embryo is selected and implanted into the uterus for conceiving a pregnancy. At the time of embryo implantation, a woman’s uterus is monitored by ultrasound and a small catheter is placed into the uterine cavity through the cervix. The embryo(s) are then placed in the uterus. Ten days later, the woman returns to the clinic for a blood test to determine if she’s pregnant.
- Welcome an Amazing Gift “Baby(ies)”: After having a full-term normal pregnancy via IVF, comes a day of delivery. You could feel the world’s happiest person after hearing your child’s first cry.
If you’re hopeful parents to have a baby via IVF, book an appointment with FERTILITY WORLD in Guwahati and consult with our best IVF specialist today. Fertility World provides the best IVF treatment of world standard at your nearest location Guwahati. We’ve created thousands of happy families delivering a healthy baby(ies) without any complications and other external disturbances.
BEST DECISION YOU CAN MAKE, STRONG BOND WITH YOUR DOCTORS AND PROFESSIONALS
The fertility world based in Guwahati (Assam) is certified as one of the best Fertility professionals of the World standard in IVF treatment. We have highly qualified doctors and professionals of world standards. We possess advanced technologies and an ultra-standard fertility laboratory. With over 25 years of experience in the fertility field, we have the way with our infertile patients. We provide an overall satisfactory friendly environment to hopeful parents, our commitment. We believe in our services so, with a keen commitment, we strive to fulfill your longing dreams of having a child. We help you navigate, and lead you in every step from the consultation to delivery holding your hands and making you overcome any related/unrelated complications during the IVF procedure.
Most importantly, we commit your successful IVF at the best of our minimal IVF cost starting from Rs. 1.2 lakhs to Rs. 2.5 lakhs, Rs.3 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs depending on your infertility terms and conditions.
Talk with our professionals +919311850412, Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fertility World Success rate in Guwahati
|IVF SUCCESS RATE||PERCENTAGE|
|IVF With Donor Eggs||80%|
|IVF With Self Eggs||70%|
|IVF With Donor Sperms||70%|
|IVF With Self Sperms||75%|
|IVF With ICSI||85%|
|IVF With FET||60%|
|IVF with PESA||55%|
|IVF with PGD||43%|
|IVF With Surrogacy||75%|
Benefits of In-vitro Fertilization (IVF):
IVF is an absolute alternative option for many infertile (parents, couples, LGBT partners, and individual parents) in achieving a successful healthy pregnancy and healthy childbirth. IVF assures in fulfilling your dreams into reality to become a parent of your child.
In-vitro fertilization(IVF) exponentially benefits you in the following ways:
- Where other infertility fails, IVF works: There are some cases where intended patients move through a variety of fertility treatments such as fertility medications, intrauterine insemination, and so before reaching for IVF. It is always recommended to seek a fertility specialist doctor and avoid waste of money and your time in other treatments.
- IVF is beneficial to anybody: Ivf is not only restricted to the mother of the baby, it is used by single women, same-sex couples, individual parents, and even surrogate or gestational carriers. They can have pregnancy and labor experience, and give birth to a child.
- You can use donated eggs or donated sperms from healthy donors: If your partner’s eggs or sperm fertilization chances are low, fertility specialists recommend using a donor (eggs/sperm) which increases your possibility of getting pregnant in the first or the second round.
- You can utilize your timings accordingly: Patients who focus primarily on their careers or have unique life situations and are still willing to have a baby in the future IVF makes it possible. Their eggs or embryos are cryopreserved for future use, you can choose your time frame when you want to get pregnant and give birth. It also helps you choose the age gap of your children which works best for your family planning.
- IVF increases your chances of having a healthy baby: Genetic Screening helps to ensure your baby is born healthy. Genetic screening called preimplantation genetic testing(PGT) ensures the fetuses are free of known genetic markers which could be linked to life-threatening medical conditions. PGT test is done only if they have positivity of these diseases or if they have a family history of genetically-linked disease such as:
- Cystic fibrosis
- Down syndrome
- Sickle-cell anemia
- And Tay Sachs disease.
- Low chances of miscarriage: Genetic abnormalities are the most common causes of miscarriage, it makes the body terminate the pregnancy biologically. PGT test determines the genetic viability of an embryo ahead of time and ensures that mothers have a good chance of having a healthy pregnancy and carry the baby normally, full-term without miscarriage.
- Rate of conception is increased: IVF with PGD has a higher success rate of conception than other assisted reproductive technology. To achieve higher chances of women’s fertilization, multiple cycles are used if necessary and to have a healthy pregnancy and live birth of a child.
Consider Fertility World for your successful IVF. Contact us today!