The fertilityworld is the best fertility clinic in Guwahati, Assam, having all the latest updated fertility treatment facilities in place. The clinic provides cutting-edge fertility treatments from the most advanced techniques of assisted reproductive technology (ART), available, and the newest method of classic In Vitro which increases the probability of success, such as IVF, ICSI, IMSI, IUI, FET, Surgical Procedures, Laser-assisted hatching, PGD/PGS, and surrogacy, semen analysis test e.t.c. All the services provided are affordable and always flexible, with no hidden charges.
Success rates of fertility treatments in Guwahati (Assam)
Overall, the success rate of fertility treatment is about 50%. That means about half of all couples who seek treatment end up pregnant. However, the success of treatment varies from person to person. It depends partly on what’s causing your infertility—some causes are harder to treat than others.
The pie chart below shows the fertility success rates in Guwahati (Assam):
Below are the percentage of the fertility treatments success rates based on the women’s age:
- 45% to 95% in women younger than 35 years of age,
- 30% to 75% in women aged 35 to 37 years,
- 25% to 55% in women aged 38 to 40 years,
- 15% to 40% in women aged 42 to 44 years,
- 10% to 35% in women beyond 45 years.
- Also, visit IVF success rate in India.
Fertilityworld produces fertility treatments with one of the highest success rates in Guwahati (Assam) up to 95% of in vitro fertilization procedures are successful per treatment cycle. We compare treatment cycles using various in vitro techniques (IVF, ICSI, and IUI) and it includes women from all age groups.
IVF is the most successful fertility treatment and often helps couples get pregnant when other infertility treatment options have failed- read more Best IVF center in Guwahati. It can be especially successful when combined with other procedures such as ICSI, FET, and Laser-assisted hatching.
What are the fertility conditions of women?
There are many possible fertility conditions for women. However, all the infertility factors are not well defined and have “unexplained” infertility or “multifactorial” infertility. Some of the fertility conditions are mentioned below:
- Problems with the uterus: This includes polyps, fibroids, septum, or adhesions inside the cavity of the uterus.
- Problems with the fallopian tubes damaged or blocked fallopian tube.
- Problems with ovulation
- Problems with egg number and quality
- What is the reason for IVF Failure?
What are the available female infertility treatments in Guwahati (Assam)?
Ferilityworld, the best fertility clinic in Guwahati (Assam) generally offers 3 main forms of female infertility treatments. They’re through:
- Surgical procedures
- Assisted conception i.e intrauterine insemination (IUI), in vitro fertilization (IVF), advanced treatments with IVF such as ICSI, FET, PGD/PGS, and Laser-assisted hatching.
Now let’s discuss the types of female infertility treatments in detail:
- Medicines for Infertility in Women: The common infertility medicine that can treat women’s infertility includes the following:
- Clomiphene- This medicine encourages the monthly release of an egg in women who do not ovulate regularly or cannot ovulate at all.
- Tamoxifen- This medicine serves as an alternative to clomiphene which is given for ovulation problems.
- Metformin- This medicine is particularly beneficial for women who have polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)- Read more about the PCOS diet and pregnancy
- Gonadotropins- This medicine helps to stimulate ovulation in women, and can also improve fertility in men.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) & dopamine agonists- This medicine is prescribed by the specialists to encourage ovulation in women.
Note: Medicine that stimulates the ovaries is not recommended for women with unexplained infertility because it has not been found to increase the chances of getting pregnant.
Speak to our doctor for more information about the possible side effects of specific medicines.
- Surgical procedures for women infertility treatments: There are several types of surgical procedures available at fertilityworld in Guwahati (Assam) that are used to investigate and treat infertility in women. Some are discussed here:
Fallopian tube surgery: If female fallopian tubes are blocked or scarred, then this surgery is required to repair them. This Surgery will break up the scar tissue in the fallopian tubes, making it smooth for eggs to pass through them. However, the success of the surgery will depend on the extent of the damage to the fallopian tubes.
Laparoscopic surgery: This surgery is often used to treat endometriosis by destroying or removing fluid-filled sacs called cysts. It is also performed for the removal of submucosal fibroids, which are small growths in the womb. polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) can also be treated by this surgical procedure.
- Assisted conception treatments:
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) procedure: This IUI procedure is also known as artificial insemination.The procedure involves inserting/injecting the single sperm into the uterus (womb) through a fine and thin plastic tube passing via the cervix. Firstly the sperm (partner/donor sperm) is collected and washed in a fluid and concentrated. Then, the best quality specimens of the sperm are selected and injected directly into the female uterus to carry the pregnancy.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) treatments: IVF is a simple procedure that uses assisted reproductive technology (ART). IVF involves the fertilization of the gametes (eggs & sperms) outside the body but under the culture medium in the fertility laboratory. The initial step of the IVF process involves taking fertility medicine that encourages the ovaries to produce more than one egg than usual. Read the complete IVF process step by step from here. The eggs are retrieved from the ovaries by the embryologist- The best IVF doctor in India and allowed to be fertilized with sperm in a laboratory. A fertilized egg- The embryo is then implanted/transferred to the women’s womb to grow and develop into a fetus. Read about IVF Implantation Process in India.
Use of Donor Egg and Donor sperm in IVF
If both of the partners have infertility conditions where the reproductive system is unable to achieve fertilization. In such cases, the couples can receive eggs or sperm from a donor to help them to conceive and achieve parenthood.
What are the infertility conditions of a man?
Male infertility is the term used to describe being unable to naturally get somebody pregnant. There are 2 forms of male infertility:
- Primary infertility: You and your partner have never had children together or in previous relationships.
- Secondary infertility: You and your partner have had children together (or in previous relationships), but are now having problems getting pregnant.
Male with such infertility conditions need Semen analysis tests, investigations, and treatment to increase the chances of having a baby as early as possible.
What are the causes of male infertility?
Several factors can contribute to causing infertility in men. One can understand fully by reading this information: What are the signs of Infertility in Males? Or Symptoms of male infertility. But sometimes doctors can’t find any causes which are unexplained infertility. However, several male infertility can be determined via semen analysis tests. The most common male infertility reasons/factors are mentioned below:
- Sperm disorders: Low sperm count, motility of the sperm is weak, sperm morphology is abnormal, a male can have all three of these problems at the same time. Or You might not have any sperm at all in your semen. This is usually caused by a condition called obstructive azoospermia, where the tubes that carry sperm from your testicles to your penis (seminal ducts) are blocked. Or they didn’t develop as they should have when you were a baby, so you’re born with this condition. You may develop obstructive azoospermia after an infection, surgery on your bladder, or from scarring after an inguinal hernia repair operation, for example.
- Hypogonadism: Not enough production, or any of the hormone testosterone. This may affect your sperm count and sex drive (libido), or mean you can’t get an erection and ejaculate.
The man could be born with hypogonadism or may develop it after an illness or treatment for an illness, such as chemotherapy. It can also develop by taking several medications, such as spironolactone (a water tablet or diuretic), and cimetidine (an antacid).
- Ejaculation disorders: Several problems can affect how you ejaculate (releases semen). Such as:
- Erectile dysfunction: One can’t keep an erection for long enough to have sex.
- Retrograde ejaculation: Semen is ejaculated backward into the bladder rather than out of the body when a man orgasms.
- Delayed ejaculation: means you can’t ejaculate inside your partner’s vagina. This may be a psychological problem.
- Anorgasmia: you don’t reach an orgasm and ejaculate. This may be because you don’t have enough feeling in your penis.
What are the treatments for male and female infertility?
Most infertility treatments that will be suitable for males are prescribed by a specialist doctor, only after the consultations. There are lots of treatment choices and you may find it helpful to read more information about infertility treatments. If you have a health condition that’s causing your fertility problems, the following options will improve your infertility into parenthood:
- Fertility Medications
- Gonadotropin injections: This medication is suggested for low testosterone levels (hypogonadism) to improve your fertility. This triggers the body to make testosterone and produce sperm.
- Pseudoephedrine; This medicine is prescribed for males with retrograde ejaculation. This will help to close the opening of the bladder.
- Sildenafil (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis®), or alprostadil: These medicines can be helpful for trouble getting an erection.
If male infertility problems are due to erection problems, and medicines don’t help, doctors may suggest a vacuum pump. You place your penis into a tube and pump out the air, then the blood will flow into your penis. A constriction band at the base of the penis will be placed that keeps the erection going, which can be removed after 30 minutes.
- Surgical treatments: If you’ve had a vasectomy earlier but want to become parents, then it is possible to have a vasectomy reversal via surgery. Or you may need surgery to remove a blockage in the tubes that take sperm from your testicles to your penis (obstructive azoospermia).
- If you have only swollen veins in your scrotum (varicoceles). Then the doctor may suggest surgery. We don’t usually encourage this surgery treatment. But some research suggests that surgery may improve your chances of pregnancy.
- Assisted reproduction treatment for male infertility: Assisted conception means helping to conceive a baby using ways other than having sex.
If other discussed fertility treatments are not right for your infertility. The fertilityworld best fertility clinic in Guwahati (Assam) doctors will always suggest an assisted reproduction/assisted conception. What type of assisted conception is an option for you depends on the reasons why you’re finding it hard to fertilize an egg or sperm abnormality.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): ICSI is artificial insemination of male fertility treatments. ICSI involves the selection of the best single sperm and directly injecting them into the middle of each egg in a laboratory before they are transferred into the female womb. The doctor will recommend ICSI if a male has the following:
- Low sperm count,
- Difficulty in having sex,
- To have ICSI alongside IVF treatments.
IVF involves combining the eggs with sperm (yours or a donor’s) in a laboratory under the culture medium. IVF helps if there doesn’t seem to be a specific cause of infertility, or other alternative treatments haven’t worked. It can also help if you have retrograde ejaculation, or if you’re using surrogacy (Complete Surrogacy process in India) to have a baby at a reasonable surrogacy cost, read here for more information about the Surrogacy Cost in India.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI): IUI can help in case males have trouble maintaining an erection and find it difficult to have sex, or if you’re in a same-sex relationship. It involves placing the sperm directly (self sperm or a donor’s) into a woman’s womb when she releases an egg. Then pregnancy is possible.
- Gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT): GIFT involves the transferring of both the egg and sperm into a woman’s fallopian tubes before the egg gets fertilized by the sperm.
Donor Assistance in Guwahati, Assam
The fertilityworld, the best fertility clinic in Guwahati (Assam) has excellent donor assistance for both the Gametes at an affordable cost- IVF cost in Guwahati:
The fertilityworld access to this egg and sperm donation program allows patients who can’t conceive naturally to achieve their dream of childbirth through the generosity of our network of donors. Also, this saves time on the processes and procedures of the treatments because once patients select their Donors, then we handle everything till the positive pregnancy.
Why Surrogacy with Donor Egg is Guaranteed Surrogacy?
Surrogacy with Donor Egg is known as Guaranteed Surrogacy because the success rate of this program is guaranteed up to 98.3% healthy live births. The Donor Egg is collected from the Egg Donor Bank and prepared so that the partner sperm can fertilize them via the IVF process. The resultant fertilized egg known as the embryo is implanted into another woman’s (surrogate mother) uterus, then she carries the pregnancy to term and handed over the Baby to the prospective parents as per the agreement signed among all the involving parties in the beginning under the legal Notary Best Surrogacy center in Guwahati, Assam.
The fertilityworld offers a surrogacy program at a reasonable cost, lower than any other center in Guwahati (Assam). Read here and know the detailed Surrogacy cost in Guwahati, Assam. Each positive result of the treatment causes a lot of happiness for the patients and all of our team members. Because we believe in fulfilling your parenthood Dreams possible “TOGETHER”.
Your Final Decisions are based on the information provided for the best fertility Clinic in Guwahati (Assam). If you have to wish to undergo fertility treatment at fertilityworld:
You can register here for free consultations: Contact us to schedule an appointment with the fertilityworld surrogacy experts.
If you want to know more detailed information relating to fertility treatments, IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, Surgical extractions, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, and any other fertility treatments or services information in Guwahati (Assam) please write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations.
For a detailed discussion about the Cost of fertility treatments such as the Cost of IVF with self gametes, cost of IVF with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.
IVF Cost in Guwahati at Fertility world Clinic starts from the range of 1.20 Lakhs to 2,50 Lakhs depending on individual medical case study to perform with additional process (if required) that makes difference in costs.
At Fertilitywold clinic Dr Nidhi Sharma is the best infertility specialists in guwahati, Assam today because of the maximum positive reviews from the infertile couples that she is delivering the highest success rate in IVF, IUI, ICSI, Surrogacy, etc.