The fertilityworld is considered as the best IVF Centre in Dimapur, Nagaland. It has immensely helped and guided many childless couples to embrace a healthy child in their arms via IVF technology. It has executed IVF when it seems unsuccessful for some couples because it performs advanced cutting-edge fertility treatments along with IVF such as ICSI, FET, Donor Assistance, Laser-Assisted Hatching, laparoscopy, PGD/PGS, etc. It is performed by a skilled chief embryologist, compassionate staff, and psychologist. The best IVF Center in Dimapur, Nagaland provides all fertility solutions in Dimapur, Nagaland at an affordable price.
- To start the inquiries or registration for IVF
- Book an appointment: Get a free initial consultation
- Call/W: +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
IVF Success rates in Dimapur, Nagaland
The IVF success rate is not the same for everyone because it depends upon the infertility conditions in each individual, you can see here- the IVF success rate in India.
The pie chart shows the IVF success rates in Dimapur Nagaland with advanced treatment in the fertilityworld:
Everybody’s response to solutions is different from the others. The most important factor which contributes to IVF success rates is the age of the women because fertility in women is known to decline gradually with advancing age (older). The best reproductive age for women is between 21 to 35 years while that of the man is beyond 55 years.
- Women between 21 to 35 years receive up to 85% using self eggs and 95% with Donor eggs.
- Women between 35 to 42 years receive up to 55% with self eggs and up to 70% with Donor eggs.
- The success rate for women beyond 45 years is 25% using self eggs and 45% with Donor Eggs.
- IVF success rate with fresh embryos is up to 98%.
- IVF success rates for frozen embryos are up to 75%.
- Read this: What is the reason for IVF Failure?
Available infertility treatments in Dimapur, Nagaland
Generally, infertility means not being able to get pregnant after trying regular unprotected sex for about a year or more. However, because of advanced technologies, any infertility conditions are treatable which means you can get conceived.
The fertilityworld has brought forward multiple updated infertility treatments for people in Dimapur (Nagaland), also it is availed by the 7 sisters of Northeast and the neighboring countries. We offer the following fertility treatments in Dimapur (Nagaland):
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatment,
- Intracytoplasmic sperm Injections (ICSI),
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis/screening (PGD/PGS)
- Laparoscopic Surgery,
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI),
- Semen Analysis test
- Semen freezing or semen Cryopreservation,
- Donor Assistance (Donor Egg Bank and donor sperm)
- Surrogacy- What is Surrogacy.
- Surrogate Mother assistance,
- All types of infertility medications.
All these available infertility services are provided at an affordable price in Dimapur (Nagaland). To know, what are the costs of such treatments, please visit here: IVF Cost in Dimapur, Nagaland.
More about IVF and advanced IVF Treatments
What is IVF Technology? Or What is IVF treatment?
In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is an Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) that is making childless (infertile) couples get conceived fulfilling their parenthood dreams. IVF’s best definition is that it is an alternative option to get pregnant when couples fail to conceive traditionally.
Possible IVF treatments or test-tube baby
IVF or test-tube baby treatments success can be achieved by using different forms of reproductive systems, they are:
- By using self gametes (eggs, sperms) known as Self-Cycle IVF treatments.
- By using Donor gametes (eggs, sperms) known as Donor-Cycle IVF treatments.
- By using self egg and donor sperm,
- By using a donor egg and partner sperm,
- By using donor eggs and donor sperm (adoption).
What is the process of IVF treatments?
The process of IVF treatment is simple and easy but it requires a soft skilled embryologist, expert gynecologists, compassionate staff, and the best psychologist to make it successful. For a detailed IVF process, visit this site- IVF Process step by step. Initially, the process of IVF involves official registration procedures and the followed steps, they are:
- Book an appointment: If you hope IVF can be the best option for you. Book an appointment with us via our provided platforms. Our coordinator will schedule your direct appointment with our IVF Specialists.
- Initial Consultation: We provide free consultations. After consultation, only our specialist suggests whether IVF is the best plan for you, and to follow the next steps.
- Then start Ovulation stimulation: When the female menstrual cycle begins, the stimulation also known as superovulation is performed. A fertility drug such as FSH or LH is given that boosts the body to produce multiple eggs rather than 1 egg normally. The more eggs, the more chances of fertilization. Ovulation (release of the egg from the ovary) is caused by an increase in LH about 2 weeks before menstruation starts.
You’ll receive transvaginal ultrasounds and blood tests regularly during this step in the IVF process to check on ovaries and monitor hormone levels.
- Trigger Injection: Once the ovulation starts, our IVF specialist will advise you the exact time to administer the trigger injection, an injection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) to aid the egg’s final maturation and loosen it from the follicle wall. This trigger injection time is crucial, it is noted down very specifically by the specialist. This injection helps the egg to mature quickly.
- Egg retrieval: After the final injection i.e. 34-36 hours later, egg retrieving is processed. IVF embryologist performs a minor surgical procedure known as the follicular aspiration to retrieve eggs or “egg-pick up” under very light sedation, it is performed as an outpatient.
An ultrasound-guided probe guides the fine needle into each of the ovaries through the vaginal canal. This fine needle is attached with the suction mechanics that suck out the egg, one at a time. The fluid in the follicle is then extracted into a test tube and examined under a microscope to look for eggs. This procedure takes about 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of follicles that have developed. After the egg retrieval, rest for one hour and go home. The Fertilityworld always recommends its patients take a day off from work and avoid any strenuous exercise.
- Semen Sample Collection: In collaboration with egg retrieval, your partner or the donor will be asked to produce his semen sample. If the sperm collection has any concerns, be free to discuss them with our specialist before starting your cycle. It may be possible to produce the sample at home and drop it off at the clinic, or freeze one of your partner’s semen samples as a backup. The sperm are then put through a high-speed wash and spin cycle to find the healthiest ones.
- Fertilization: The best sperm is combined with the eggs, called insemination. The solution is placed in an incubator overnight and the process is examined the next day for signs of fertilization. Mostly, 60-70% of eggs will fertilize if the sperm sample appears normal.
Usually, it takes a few hours for a sperm to fertilize an egg. The fertilized eggs are then kept in the incubator for an additional 48 hours. Sometimes, you may suggest Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) as part of your treatment if the sperm quality is low ( low sperm count, abnormal morphology, or weak motility). ICSI is a specialized form of treatment for male infertility and involves injecting a single sperm directly into a single mature egg and followed by the IVF process: IVF VS ICSI.
- Implantation of the Embryo: The embryo transferring or implantation starts after 2-5 days of the fertilization. The best stage embryo is selected and inserted into a thin plastic catheter (a soft tube), which passes through the cervix, into the uterus, and gently releases the embryo into the uterus. The process is usually painless and executed in a short time- IVF Implantation Process in India. This part of the IVF process is performed at the doctor’s office in Dimapur, Nagaland while you are awake.
After the transfer, some of the remaining embryos may be suitable for vitrification (rapid freezing), and this option is available to all patients undergoing IVF treatment in Dimapur, Nagaland at fertilityworld. Frozen embryos can be used in subsequent cycles if the first one is not successful.
- The luteal phase: This is leisure time after the embryo transfer and before the pregnancy test. During this time you must look after yourself and maintain good health and wellbeing. Then, the IVF process replicates natural reproduction (pregnancy).
- The pregnancy test: To confirm a positive pregnancy a blood test is taken about 14 days after the embryo transfer. If pregnancy is confirmed, you are the first person to notify our nurses via contact or in person, and will advise you on the next steps to take on your journey to having a child.
What can we do for you after a positive pregnancy?
We recognize that the time between embryo transfer and your pregnancy test can be emotionally charged with anxiety and expectation. Therefore, to help you we can arrange a place for your birth parting our happiness with your expanding family. We provide personalized, compassionate care and will support you at every step of your fertility journey.
Who should go for IVF treatments in Dimapur, Nagaland?
IVF treatment can change the life of a couple who has the hardships of not conceiving a child traditionally. However, IVF success rates can be the same with everybody’s fertility conditions, but couples should go for IVF treatments if they have experienced or have the following conditions:
- A couple who have failed IUI treatment,
- Women with blocked fallopian tubes,
- Women below 45 years with unexplained fertility issues,
- Women with endometriosis conditions- affect the function of the ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes.
- Men with low sperm counts or sperm blockage
- Male with high numbers of sperm with an abnormal shape or movement (poor morphology).
- Women with ovulation disorders
- Uterine fibroids common in women in their 30s and 40s- interfere with the implantation of the fertilized egg.
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal (vasectomy & tubectomy)
- Unexplained infertility means no cause of infertility has been found despite evaluation for common causes.
- Having the risk of a genetic disorder
- Fertility preservation for cancer or other health conditions.
What are the treatments to diagnose male infertility?
In Dimapur (Nagaland), fertilityworld the best IVF center provides an absolute diagnosis in determining male infertility. If you’re male, and you feel the risk of infertility but you don’t know the exact signs and symptoms, please visit here and read in detail: What is the signs of Infertility in Males. The fertilityworld provides semen analysis tests and their cost. It will diagnose the male infertility factors such as:
- Sperm count,
- Motility and viability of the sperm
- Morphology of the sperm
- Liquefaction time of the sperm
- The quantity and quality of semen and sperm.
- The color of the sperm
- The pH of the sperm
- The viscosity of the sperm
- Fructose content in Semen
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): ICSI is artificial insemination for male sub-infertility treatments. It involves the selection of the best single sperm and directly injecting them into the middle of the egg in a laboratory before they are transferred or implanted into the female womb. The fertility doctor will always recommend ICSI if a male has the following:
- Low sperm count,
- Difficulty in having sex,
- To have ICSI alongside IVF treatments.
ICSI with IVF gives higher success rates. The IVF involves combining the eggs with sperm (yours or a donor’s) in a laboratory under the culture medium. IVF helps if there doesn’t seem to be a specific cause of infertility, or other alternative treatments haven’t worked. It can also help if you have retrograde ejaculation, or if you’re using surrogacy (Complete Surrogacy process in India) to have a baby at a reasonable surrogacy cost, read here for more information about the Surrogacy Cost in India. Do you know: The Best Surrogacy Agency in India.
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Treatments
IUI, known as artificial insemination, is an effective medical procedure that is used to treat some cases of infertility in males. IUI is a process where specially cleansed as well as concentrated semen is inserted into the female uterus, around the time when she begins Ovulating (menstrual cycle). It is the safest method that can significantly increase the chances of conception and is less invasive cost. IUI costs are significantly less than that of IVF but may vary depending on the individual to individual fertility case. Fertilityworld offers IUI treatment packages starting from Rs. 5000 up to Rs.10,000 and may rise to Rs. 15,000 when donor sperm is used.
If you wish to undergo IVF treatment at fertilityworld in Dimapur (Nagaland):
Please register here for free consultations: together we built your family!
Contact us to schedule an appointment with the fertilityworld infertility experts.
If you want to know more information relating to any fertility treatments such as IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, Surgical extractions, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, and any other fertility treatments or services information for Dimapur, Nagaland please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.
For a detailed discussion about the cost of fertility treatments such as the cost of IVF with self gametes, cost of IVF with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount please write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultation.
At Fertilityworld Centre the success rate of Self IVF cycle is above 75% and for using donors it can go upto 99%. Many of couples are choosing Fertilityworld for their journey to become parent via IVF treatment.
The Fact collecting date since few decades results that the Babies born thru IVF are perfectly healthy. The procedure does not pose any short term or long term risk to the health of the child. The primary difference between IVF babies and normal babies is the way in which they are conceived