Since the new surrogacy law was enforced by the supreme court in January 2022 allowing only Altruistic Surrogacy. The cost has risen a little bit but the fertilityworld still offers the best surrogacy cost in Mizoram. The clinic also provides the best lawyer that manages all the legalities involved in the process and provides the top fertility specialists that create parenthood dreams into reality.
- Get Free First Consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surrogacy success rates in Mizoram
Please analyze the pie chart given below, it depicts the average surrogacy success rates in Mizoram:
Generally, the surrogacy success rates fully depend upon the individual infertility factors such as advancing age, duration of infertility, individual medical conditions, different risk factors, and the type of instruments used in the treatment. All intended parents achieve success rates up to 99% in Guaranteed surrogacy (donor eggs+partner sperm), 100% with donor embryos (donor egg+donor sperm), 80% in Assured surrogacy (donor sperm+partner egg), and 70% in self-cycle surrogacy (self egg+self sperm). However, some will achieve it in a single cycle while some will achieve it after the 2nd or 3rd cycle depending on the individual’s and partner’s infertility conditions.
Understand the surrogacy cost in Mizoram
Firstly, all the intended parents asked questions about invasive surrogacy cost and its outcomes. The cost can be invasive for some parents and it’s true. Surrogacy is about generating LIFE, so it involves complex legal procedures, and processes that need a team of experienced professionals, and all these responsibilities performed needs to pay involving surrogate, donors, etc. However, the fertilityworld offers an affordable best Surrogacy Cost in India, Mizoram with a guaranteed success rate without any hidden cost and therefore it is rated as the best surrogacy clinic. The below table provides transparent and flexible best surrogacy costs in Mizoram at fertilityworld:
|Surrogacy Programs & Procedures||Surrogacy Cost in Rupees|
|Surrogacy with self gametes||(15 to 18) Lakh|
|Surrogacy with donor eggs & own sperms||(17 to 20) Lakh|
|Surrogacy with Donor Embryo||(18 to 20) lakh|
|Surrogacy with Donor sperms||(16 to 18) Lakh|
|Surrogate mother preparation, blood test.||Up to 1 lakh|
|Normal Vaginal Delivery Cost||Up to 35,000|
|C-section delivery cost||Up to 1 to 2 lakhs|
|Surrogate mother stays and foods||Up to 2.5 lakhs|
Below we have discussed the best surrogacy cost in detail at Mizoram:
According to different infertility conditions borne in different Intended parents, surrogacy programs have different forms that fulfill the parenthood dreams by following different infertility conditions accordingly. However, the Complete Surrogacy process in India is all similar to one another except for Donor assistance arrangements and preparation. See the different forms of surrogacy available at an affordable best surrogacy cost in Mizoram:
- Guaranteed surrogacy: Donor Egg+partner sperm.
- Assured Surrogacy: Donor sperm+Self egg
- Donor Embryo Surrogacy: Donor egg+Donor sperm.
- Self-cycle surrogacy: Self egg+self sperm.
Guaranteed Surrogacy Cost in India, Mizoram
The guaranteed surrogacy in India, Mizoram is an ultimate pathway program for those married couples for years who are unable to get pregnant because of the female partner’s poor and weak quantity-quality reproductivity i.e eggs. This program benefits those intended parents:
- Who has experienced years of emotional tension and uncertainty?
- Women who are unable to conceive using their eggs.
- Women who have experienced early menopause, have a significant decrease in ovarian reserve.
- Parents who have had several unsuccessful IVF attempts using their eggs are good candidates for guaranteed surrogacy programs.
The fertilityworld provides an affordable best-guaranteed surrogacy cost in Mizoram starting from Rs. 17 lakhs and up to Rs. 20 Lakh maximum. This inclusive package covers the entire surrogacy process including the cost of the Donor Egg via Egg Donation in India | Donor Egg Bank and donor compensation.
Guaranteed Surrogacy @17-20 lakhs cost break-up
Stage 1 (Rs.4 Lakhs).
- Preparation of Embryos.
- Egg Retrieval, Egg Stimulation, Egg Collection, Egg Retrieval, and Semen Collection.
- Embryo Preparation through IVF, ICSI.
Finalization by Surrogate
- To choose from surrogacy, you will be given at least 3 surrogate mothers Surrogate IVF cycles
- Prepare Surrogate uterus (or FET) with blastocyst or not (As needed), Up to 4 ET until pregnancy is achieved
Stage 2 (Rs.4 Lakhs).
- After 30 days of successful pregnancies, scan the fetus to determine if there is any cardiac activity in the fetal heart.
Stage 3 (Rs.5.5 Lakhs).
- Prenatal Baby’s Major Organ Check-up
- This stage is completed in the 4th month of the baby. To ensure the prenatal health and well-being of the baby, all major organs are examined.
Schedule for Payment of Miscellaneous Charges
- Donors of premium eggs for embryo preparations, Rs.1.5 lakhs to Rs.2.50 lakhs.
- Nutrition of a Surrogate Rs.1.50 lakhs to Rs.2 lakhs for 8-Month Nutrition (In the event of your specific advice about nutrition)
- Pre-delivery Hospitalization Rs.1 lakhs to R.2 lakhs (If a surrogate needs hospitalization during her pregnancy, between 4th and 32 weeks),
- Rs.50,000 to Rs.1.50 lakhs (Delivery Included in the Package)
- Twins ChargesExtra: Rs.1.5 lakhs to Rs.2.50 lakhs
Best Assured Surrogacy Cost in Mizoram
Assured surrogacy is parents undergoing surrogacy using donor sperm and intended female partner egg. This program is approached when the male partner’s reproductive cells such as the sperm are not viable to reproduce due to some male infertility factors (What are the sign of Infertility in Males?) such as:
- Low sperm count
- Azoospermia ( absence of sperm )
- Severe oligospermia ( very less abnormal sperm)
- Abnormal sperm morphology
- Genetic abnormalities
- Repeated IVF failures due to poor sperm quality
or no sperm at all, weak motility, and poor morphology, or if he has the risk of genetic disease then preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) is done but it adds more to the cost. Therefore, the best option for such couples is to have an assured surrogacy where the fertilityworld is offering the best-assured surrogacy cost in Mizoram starting from Rs. 16 lakhs to Rs.18 Lakhs based on the infertility factor treatment.
This inclusive package covers the entire surrogacy process including all the legal procedures, preparation of the surrogate and the intended mother, arrangements of the donor, In Vitro Fertilization process, the cost of the Donor sperm (either fresh or via semen freezing or semen cryopreservation) and donor compensation, sperm preparation, embryo implantation and the arrangements of the child delivery.
Best Donor Embryo Surrogacy cost in Mizoram
Sometimes, some Intended parents’ infertility conditions may not support them in self-cycle surrogacy, guaranteed surrogacy, or assured surrogacy, due to harsh infertility factors or high-risk medical conditions that could be dangerous. In such cases, surrogacy with Donor Embryo is the best option to complete building a family with a 100% success rate. Surrogacy with embryo donation is strongly recommended in the case of both partners dealing with serious infertility or other health conditions.
- A couple who cannot conceive through IVF technology using their egg and sperm, Donor sperm, and donor egg.
- Men with absolutely no sperm or azoospermia, testicular cancer, undergoing chemotherapy, etc.
- Females with poor egg quality, advanced reproductive age, or premature menopause, can opt for a donor embryo that is fertilized with the use of donor sperm or donor eggs.
Intended parents can get the best Embryo Donor surrogacy cost in Mizoram, starting from just Rs. 18 lakhs to Rs. 20 lakhs at the fertilityworld best Surrogacy clinic in Mizoram. This inclusive cost covers the entire process of surrogacy:
- Complete legal formalities in surrogacy by the best lawyers.
- Screening and matching process by the best Doctors.
- Complete the IVF Process step by step of donor gametes.
- Implantation of the embryo into the surrogate mother’s uterus.
- Cost of the Donor Egg and Donor Sperm.
Best Self-Cycle Surrogacy Cost in Mizoram
If you are married and you feel the risk of infertility because of not getting pregnant after trying regular intercourse for years. Sometimes the reasons for not getting pregnant may not be your gametes, it can be viable to get pregnant but the female reproductive cells (womb lining, fallopian tubes) do not allow you to get pregnant. These can be contributed by these reasons:
- The absence of uterus in women- genetically or surgically removed due to medical conditions,
- Female with Blocked fallopian tubes, but have healthy eggs.
- Has a defective uterus (septum, bicornuate, arcuate, or due to infection like Tuberculosis).
Couples with such conditions can go for surrogacy fertilizing their gametes via IVF and get implanted into the surrogate uterus to carry the pregnancy for you. This will produce up to 70% success rates rather than not getting conceived.
The fertilityworld offers the best self-cycle surrogacy cost in Mizoram starting at Rs. 16 lakhs to Rs. 18 lakhs. The cost covers all the processes involved in surrogacy and no additional cost is charged. To confirm your infertility and to know which form of surrogacy will favor your family building. Contact the fertilityworld today. We provide free consultations and freely answer all the questions bothering your mind.
What is the New Surrogacy law from January 2022?
The supreme court of India has enforced a New Surrogacy Law from January 2022, stating that only altruistic surrogacy should be provided to all intending parents: The new surrogacy law provisions are:
- Surrogacy must be solely for intended parenthood and not commercial purposes such as for sale, prostitution, or any other forms of exploitation.
- The surrogate should be from the Intended family members, relatives, friends, etc.
- The Surrogate must carry the pregnancy for the intended parents and hand over the baby right after the birth.
- Surrogate medical expenses & insurance during pregnancy must be paid.
- The child born is deemed as the biological child of the intending couple.
- The surrogate mother must allow for abortion during the process of surrogacy under the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971.
Fertilityworld is available in all districts of Mizoram
You can find the fertilityworld best surrogacy clinic in all the districts of Mizoram, they are:
- Hnahthial and
Who needs Surrogacy treatment?
- Any married couples who are unable to get pregnant, or cannot deliver a child in natural form after trying regular unprotected sex for 1 to 2 years.
- Couples with any proven infertility from the specialists.
- Couples are deemed for family building only and not for commercial purposes.
- Couples suffering from any risk of medical condition or disease specified through regulations.
- Couples with miscarriages.
- Couples with multiple IVF-cycle failures.
Are married and confused about infertility?
If you are married for years and have not gotten pregnant after trying various fertility medications and treatments such as IUI, IVF, medications, fertility drugs, etc. Then Surrogacy is the best option to approach but foremost is to get the best consultation from the top specialists to know your infertility conditions.
The fertilityworld top infertility specialists provide direct free consultations to any individuals in Mizoram, who are willing to know more about their infertility issues and willing to make changes in their family building at an affordable cost in Mizoram. Contact the fertilityworld today.
- Get Free First Consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
The fertility treatment’s success rates also depend on the infertility duration; the more advanced age is directly proportional to the decline of reproductivity.
For more information…
To directly discuss the cost of any fertility treatments such as Guaranteed surrogacy, Assured Surrogacy, Self-cycle surrogacy, cost of IVF with self gametes, cost of IVF with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount in Mizoram please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.
If you want to know more information relating to any fertility treatments such as Surrogacy (Guaranteed surrogacy, Assured surrogacy, self-cycle surrogacy, and donor embryo surrogacy), IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, PGD, Surgical extractions, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, best lawyers, and any other fertility treatments or services information in Mizoram please write to us at email@example.com. we’re right away to answer and solve your problems. We provide free consultations.