The fertilityworld is the best surrogacy clinic in Tripura where most intended parents achieve their parenthood dreams using altruistic surrogacy from the new surrogacy law in January 2022. The clinic provides Guaranteed surrogacy, assured surrogacy, donor embryo surrogacy, and self-cycle surrogacy with high success rates and all at an affordable cost. Surrogacy is the best ultimate pathway for all intending parents.
- Get Free First Consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surrogacy success rates in Tripura
The pie chart depicts an accurate and precise surrogacy success rate in Tripura at the fertilityworld best surrogacy clinic:
If you consider the success rate of the Surrogacy procedure (including subsequent embryo transfers with frozen embryos). The success rate is much higher, it produces up to 99% success rate with Donor Eggs, 100% with donor embryos, 80% with Donor sperm, and up to 70% with self-cycle surrogacy. However, some intended parents achieve success from the first cycle while some receive success after the 2nd and the 3rd cycle.
New Surrogacy Law January 2022?
The Act defines surrogacy as a practice where a woman gives birth to a child for an intending couple to hand it over to them after the birth. It is permitted only for altruistic purposes or for couples who suffer proven infertility or disease. Surrogacy is prohibited for commercial purposes including for sale, prostitution, or any other forms of exploitation.
Moreover, once the child is born, it will be deemed to be the biological child of the couple. Abortion of such a fetus is allowed only with the consent of the surrogate mother and the authorities and must adhere to the provisions of the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act.
The new surrogacy law was first introduced in the Lok Sabha on July 15, 2019, the Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill was sent to a select committee. After a thorough revision of the Bill, the report was tabled before the standing committee on February 5, 2020. Later, during the 2021 winter session of the Parliament, both houses passed the Bill. It was signed by the President and came into force in January 2022.
Who should go for surrogacy?
Under the new surrogacy law 2022, a couple should procure the following criteria to have a child via surrogacy:
- Certificates of eligibility and essentiality from the District Medical Board.
- They have been married for five years.
- The wife is aged between 25-50 years and the husband is between 26-55 years.
- They should not have any living child (biological, adopted, or surrogate.)
- A child with mental or physical disabilities or one suffering from a life-threatening disorder or illness has been exempted from the above criterion.
What should be the qualities surrogate mother?
- A surrogate mother has to be a close relative, family member, and friend of the couple.
- She must be a married woman having a child of her own.
- Should be aged between 25-35 years.
- She has been a surrogate only once in her life.
- She must also possess a certificate of medical and psychological fitness for surrogacy.
- She cannot donate her eggs for surrogacy.
What are the different forms of surrogacy?
All intended parent’s infertility conditions are different and therefore to solve all forms of infertility, surrogacy is divided into different forms; the are:
- Guaranteed surrogacy: Donor Egg + partner sperm.
- Assured Surrogacy: Donor sperm + Self egg
- Surrogacy with Donor Embryo: Donor egg + Donor sperm=Embryo.
- Self-cycle surrogacy: Self egg + self sperm.
Now, let’s discuss the complete surrogacy process in Detail:
The Complete Surrogacy process in India involves a complex series of processes and procedures that needs an expert of professionals such as surrogacy doctors, lawyers, and other well-trained staff that takes care of the complete process. Following is our comprehensive process of leading you to become a parent from the FertilityWorld, all the processes such as guaranteed surrogacy, assured surrogacy, embryo donor surrogacy, and self-cycle surrogacy are all similar, except the donor procedures are different:
- We begin with complimentary consultations to all prospective intended parents via phone calls, video calls, emails, or in person. Our coordinators schedule you a direct appointment with our professional surrogacy doctors and the best lawyers.
Our experts will answer all your queries and resolve them to your best satisfaction. After all your questions are cleared and if you get influence and satisfaction from them, they will further demystify how the surrogacy process works. Further, you will be consulted by our Doctors and legal surrogacy attorney and clarify all the legalities to be involved in our surrogacy program. The detailed information regarding the process of matching the surrogates with egg/ egg donors (if needed) or self gametes, surrogacy costs in India, and basic medical information.
- If you’ve chosen a surrogacy journey with us after a complimentary consultation. All the involved teams sign a contract agreement in the presence of our legal lawyers. Then our coordinators will navigate and introduce you to coordination teams, separate doctors, surrogacy attorneys, and psychologists to make your environment favorable-friendly for infertility (emotions, stress, pressures from others, etc.).
Also, our program coordinator is responsible for all the logistics involved with scheduling medical screenings, monitoring the IVF retrieval, and transfer of the embryo into the surrogate and egg donor. All the coordination team assigned for you will stand with you from the beginning till welcoming a baby in your arms. Most of our previous successful parents are still having a strong bonding relationship with us, we expect from you the same.
- Matching of the intended parents/egg Donors/donor sperms/embryo donors to the surrogate mother: The coordination team will work with you to choose In-vitro fertilization (IVF) clinic if you don’t have one. An egg donor/donor sperm and a surrogate if needed. All the arrangements will be based on your choice.
- The first stage of the surrogacy journey is the ovulation induction to produce multiple eggs by giving fertility drugs and hormones.
- Matching of the surrogate with the intended parents/egg donors/sperm donor/embryo donor. It can be done through phone calls or video calls with your program coordinator. The matching process will take approximately 1 to 4 months.
In the next step, the program coordinator will arrange a complete surrogate screening, examination, etc. requirements.
- Then comes the IVF process: IVF Process step by step.
- Embryo implantation and pregnancy: After the surrogate is medically cleared and qualifies the requirements. The best stage embryo is selected and transferred into the surrogate uterus.
After the implantation, the surrogates are monitored regularly to check the positive pregnancy, and lining of the uterus via blood tests, and ultrasounds. The surrogates will conceive pregnancy during the 6th-7th week.
- Child delivery: You will feel the first heartbeats of your prospective child and be excited. After full-term pregnancy, your coordination team will start arranging hospitals for the delivery of your surrogate. During the time of delivery, the legal team will coordinate the completion of the legal paperwork for your baby(ies).
- Take your baby home: This step is the most anticipated stage of the journey, filled with excitement, and surprising wonders and you may feel like an end. But it will be your most awaited new beginning for your family. Our team will arrange all your formalities for your return back home safe and secure with your child.
What is self-cycle surrogacy treatment?
When the intended parents undergo a surrogacy journey using their self eggs and self sperm is known as self-cycle surrogacy treatment. This program is provided to those parents whose reproductive cells are in good quality and good quantity that are viable to reproduce but the female partner cannot get pregnant due to various factors such as a blocked fallopian tube, The absence of a uterus, experienced miscarriage, or she has the risk of medical conditions such couples require the help of the surrogate mother to carry the pregnancy for them. Sometimes, this option doesn’t favor all of the intended parents because it depends on the individual conditions and the fertility treatment’s responses. However, this program is the best option to get a 100% biological child. It produces up to 70% success rates.
What is Guaranteed Surrogacy in India, Tripura?
The Guaranteed Surrogacy in India, Tripura is one of the most approaching surrogacy journeys sought by the intending parents due to its 99% success rates, the child born is biologically linked to the genes of the intended father, and an affordable surrogacy cost in the fertilityworld.
This Guaranteed program is attractive for those Intended Parents who have experienced years of emotional tension and uncertainty. Under this program, the donor egg is used instead of the intended female egg due to various reasons such as:
- Women who are unable to conceive with their eggs.
- Women who have experienced premature menopause, have a significant decrease in ovarian reserve.
- Couples who have had several unsuccessful IVF attempts using their eggs.
- Women have a risk of genetic disease.
Terms and conditions to go for guaranteed surrogacy
- Male Normal sperm count: 60 million/ml & above
- Male Normal Sperm motility rate: above 40%
- Male Normal Morphology of sperm: Oval head with Longtail
- AMH level for female: 1.5 ng/ml (Egg donor).
- Good egg reserve is follicle count in Ovaries (egg donor).
How to get Donor Eggs in Tripura?
The fertilityworld chief embryologist runs an extensive donor egg selection process for the intended parents seeking donor eggs, selection preferences are provided via Egg Donation in India | Donor Egg Bank by strictly following the legal procedures. Most of the fresh egg donors will need to be on medication before the procedure can begin.
- The donor is given some fertility drugs to stimulate the ovaries and encourage multiple eggs to be produced at once. Hyperstimulation is a term that describes this process.
Mild side effects may occur in some donors such as bruising at injection sites, mood swings, and breast tenderness. A donor will undergo frequent blood tests throughout the donation process, and ultrasound examinations to monitor the donor’s reactions to medications.
- During the extraction, a donor is given a final injection shortly before the egg retrieval. Embryologists perform a transvaginal aspiration to remove eggs from the ovaries. Then they placed an ultrasound probe into the vagina and with the help of a needle eggs from each follicle are extracted. The procedure lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- After donation, the donor resumes their normal activities the following day. While some programs offer aftercare for donors, others don’t. Some donors find it helpful to consult a counselor after donating eggs.
What is Surrogacy with Embryo Donor?
The transfer of an embryo resulting from another male and another female gamete, not taken from the recipient and/or her partner and implanted into the surrogate mother’s uterus is known as surrogacy with embryo donation. It is also referred to as a type of third-party reproduction. This program benefits those couples desperately hoping to build a family but not fortunate enough to make it successful due to the following reasons;
- Couples with Gonadal dysgenesis (Defective embryonic development of gonad in male or female).
- Intended Women with premature ovarian failure or iatrogenic ovarian failure (due to surgical ovary or radiation treatments).
- Women have poor responses to ovarian stimulation and the man suffers from a severe disturbance in gamete production.
- Couples have a hereditary disease that may cause significant morbidity in the newborn.
- Women who have attained menopause with male factor infertility.
Procedures of the Surrogacy with donor embryo:
The procedure enables either cryopreserved embryos (unused extra embryos) previously created by donors /couples undergoing fertility treatment or fresh embryos created from donor sperm and donor eggs specifically for donation to be transferred to the recipient to achieve pregnancy.
The fertilityworld prepares the donors in Tripura, in the following orders:
- Evaluation of the recipient
- Evaluation and selection of donor
- Counseling of recipient couple and donor
- Consents of recipient couple and donor
- Controlled ovarian stimulation of egg donor
- Oocyte retrieval of egg donor
- Endometrial preparation of the recipient
- In-vitro fertilization and embryo development
- Embryo transfer to the recipient
- Pregnancy test
Assured (Donor Sperm) Surrogacy in Tripura?
When couples that are male partner’s reproductive cells such as sperm are not viable to fertilize the female partner’s eggs, such couples choose to undergo surrogacy using the help of the donor sperm at the fertilityworld in Tripura. Infertility does not only come from the female, (30-40)% of infertility comes from the male reproductive cell. See here; What are the signs of Infertility in Males?
- Low sperm counts, or no sperm counts.
- Weak sperm motility
- Genetic father with damaged sperm
- Hyperspermia– causes, and symptoms
Assured surrogacy can produce up to an 80% success rate and the child born will share the genetic relationship of the mother and the Donor father but the child will be legally handed over to the intended parents according to the contract agreement at the beginning and there is no claiming of the parentage by the donor.
How to get Donor sperm in Tripura?
The fertilityworld welcomes sperm donors from the intended parents’ family, relatives, and friends circle for assured surrogacy. However, many intended parents find it difficult to arrange their Donor sperm as it is time-consuming and financial draining. Therefore, they always seek the fertilityworld, so we provide them the healthiest Sperm either fresh or sperm from semen freezing or semen cryopreservation at a lower cost in Tripura. Both cases provide the same success rates as our cryopreservation technique is highly advanced and is viable for up to 10 years of preservation of the single sperm. Also, we provide our donor profiles to intended parents so that they can select their sperm donor based on their freedom of choice, our donor profiles include:
- Height, weight, color
- Educational background
- Sperm quality
- Health history
What makes the fertilityworld the best surrogacy clinic in Tripura?
- Our professionals are kind, great listeners, and love to hear all your stories behind infertility and what brought you into Fertilityworld Tripura.
- Our process is designed and performed in such a way that no intended parents, or couples are disappointed after the surrogacy journey with us.
- The fertilityworld is equipped with all the legalities that are related to our patients and to send them back home securely with a completed family (a baby).
If you are married for years but have not gotten pregnant after having regular unprotected sex and have tried various fertility medications and treatments such as IUI, IVF, medications, fertility drugs, etc. Then the fertilityworld is the best Surrogacy clinic in Tripura, that provides you the best option to approach but foremost is to get the best consultation from the top specialists to know your infertility conditions.
The fertilityworld top infertility specialists provide direct free consultations to any individuals in Tripura, who are willing to know more about their infertility issues and willing to make changes in their family building. Contact the fertilityworld today.
- Get Free First Consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
The fertility treatment’s success rates also depend on the infertility duration; the more advanced age is directly proportional to the decline of reproductivity.
Fertilityworld is available in all districts of Tripura
You can find the fertilityworld best surrogacy clinic in all the districts of Tripura, they are:
- North Tripura
- West Tripura
- South Tripura
- Lefunga Rd.
For more information about surrogacy…
If you want to know more information relating to any fertility treatments such as Surrogacy (Guaranteed surrogacy, Assured surrogacy, self-cycle surrogacy, and donor embryo surrogacy), IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, PGD, Surgical extractions, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, best lawyers, and any other fertility treatments or services information in Tripura (Agartala) please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. we’re right away to answer and solve your problems. We provide free consultations.
To directly discuss the cost of any fertility treatments such as Guaranteed surrogacy, Assured Surrogacy, Self-cycle surrogacy, cost of IVF with self gametes, cost of IVF with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount in Tripura (Agartala) please write to us at email@example.com. We provide free consultations.
At present the fertilityworld clinic is ranked as no1 surrogacy service provider in India, the clinic expand its network in North-East to make parenthood possible for the people of Tripura. Get the excellent service by just giving a call or Whats app on +91 9311850412
IVF clinics in India have a surrogacy success rate of about 90%. Once the surrogate is pregnant, the success rate for a healthy birth is as high as 99%. Still, the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) notes that “success varies with many factors.”