The best surrogacy clinic in Arunachal Pradesh is the fertilityworld. It has been serving only the best altruistic surrogacy to all intended parents making their parenthood dreams successful. Altruistic surrogacy is served following the new surrogacy law enforced by the supreme court since January 2022. It is the best procedure legally for all intending parents hoping to conceive a healthy child in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Get Free First Consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
What is the surrogacy success rate in Arunachal Pradesh?
The pie chart shows the surrogacy success rates in Arunachal Pradesh:
The surrogacy success rate fully depends on various factors like the age of the woman, the quality and quantity of the egg, and other infertility factors borne in both males and females. Also, it depends on the duration of infertility, and environmental factors for undergoing self-cycle Surrogacy. Most of the intended parents achieve success in their first cycle. However, some achieve success after the 2nd or 3rd cycle. In Arunachal Pradesh Intended couples achieve 99% success rates with Donor Eggs, 80% with donor Sperm, and up to 70% success rates using self-Gametes (self egg+self sperm).
2022 New Surrogacy laws in India, Arunachal Pradesh
In January 2022, The supreme court enforced the new surrogacy law, allowing the following provisions Act to be used in surrogacy:
- Another woman (surrogate mother) should carry the pregnancy for the intended couple and hand it over to them right after the birth of the child.
- The surrogate mother should be personally known by the intended parents- she could be from their family members, relatives, or friends, or suggested by the successful Intended parents.
- Intending couples should possess proven infertility or disease from the Doctor (certificate of infertility or illness).
- Surrogacy should not be used for commercial purposes such as for sale, prostitution, or any other forms of exploitation.
- The child born will be deemed to be the biological child of the intending couple.
- Abortion of a fetus is allowed only with the consent of the Surrogate mother (SM) and the authorities and must adhere to the provisions of the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act.
Understand a brief Discussion about surrogacy
Altruistic surrogacy is a surrogacy program with a contract agreement whereby the surrogate mother for carrying the pregnancy for the Intended parents should be personally known by the intending parents, could be their relatives, family member, or friends, and suggested by the previous successful parents.
Remember, undergoing an altruistic surrogacy with a known surrogate is a celebrated experience. However, even when the surrogate is in an altruistic agreement with a close relationship, complications or unforeseen expenses are invested by the intended parents.
What is the process of Surrogacy?
Surrogacy is a miraculous memorable journey for all the intending parents who are desperately waiting to welcome a new member of the family via surrogacy. The journey uses assisted reproductive technology (ART). The Complete Surrogacy process in India involves various steps to be performed by the best specialists and the best surrogacy lawyers for maintaining a complete legal surrogacy procedure. If you’re considering becoming a parent via surrogacy from Arunachal Pradesh. The Fertilityworld is the best surrogacy clinic. Following are our surrogacy comprehensive procedures and process:
- 1st step– booking an appointment.
- 2nd step: Scheduling an appointment with the specialists.
- 3rd step: Provides free consultations regarding your infertility and reasons for the surrogacy program. We’re great listeners and love to hear all your stories and what brought you into our Fertilityworld. Our experts are ever ready to quench all your queries and resolve them at a go. After all your questions are cleared and if you get influence and satisfaction from our experts, they will further demystify how the surrogacy process works. Further, you will be consulted by our Doctors and legal surrogacy attorney and clarify all the legalities to be involved in our surrogacy program. Also, all the detailed information regarding the process of matching your surrogates with egg/ egg donors (if needed), insurance details, surrogacy costs in India, and basic medical information.
Our process is designed and performed in such a way that no intended parents or couples are disappointed after the surrogacy journey with us. We’re dedicated and proud to be a part of your incredible journey.
- 4th Step: You’ll sign a contract agreement with all the involved parties under our best lawyer.
- 5th step: You’ll be navigated and introduced to your coordination team, separate doctor, surrogacy attorney, and psychologist to make your environment favorable-friendly to infertility (emotions, stress, pressures from others, etc.). Also, your program coordinator is responsible for all the logistics involved with scheduling medical screenings and monitoring the IVF processes. See here: What is IVF Technology?
- 6th step: Matching with Donor egg and the surrogate mother- The coordination team will work with you to choose In-vitro fertilization (IVF) clinic if you don’t have one. An egg donor if needed. All the arrangements will be based on your preference.
- 7th step: The first stage of the surrogacy journey is the matching process, upon your choice of IVF clinic and an egg donor (if needed). It can be done through phone calls or video calls with your program coordinator. The matching process will take approximately 1 to 4 months, also it depends on your matching requirements.
- 8th step: Embryo implantation and pregnancy: After the surrogate is medically cleared and qualifies the requirements, she is ready to receive the embryo in her womb. The best stage embryo is selected and transferred to the surrogate uterus to carry the pregnancy.
After implantation, the surrogates are monitored regularly via a blood test and ultrasound. The surrogates will conceive pregnancy during the 6th-7th week. You will feel the first heartbeats of your prospective child and be excited. After full-term pregnancy, your coordination team will start arranging hospitals for the delivery of your surrogate. During the time of delivery, the legal team will coordinate the completion of the legal paperwork for your baby(ies).
9th step: Take your baby home: This step is the most anticipated stage of the journey, filled with excitement, and surprising wonders and you may feel like an end. But it will be your most awaited new beginning for your family. Our team will arrange all your formalities for your return back home safe and secure with your child.
Who should go for surrogacy treatment?
Couples who cannot conceive naturally, or are not allowed by their medical conditions to carry a child naturally are known as Intended parents (childless). Such intended parents should go for surrogacy treatment. There are various reasons why some people are not lucky enough to get pregnant like any other normal people but surrogacy is the option. Below are some reasons who should go for surrogacy:
- Female with a blocked fallopian tube, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, PCOS, etc., and various male infertility, low sperm count, poor sperm morphology e.t.c.
- Couples having genetic diseases, cancer, and cancer treatments, or about to undergo such treatments can go for surrogacy.
- Same-sex couples wishing to have a child.
- Couples with multiple IVF failures.
- A married couple for 5 years with proven infertility with certificates of eligibility and essentiality to undergo surrogacy.
- The age of the female is 25-50 years and a male is between 26-55 years for surrogacy.
- The couple must not have any biological, adopted or surrogate child.
- Couples can use surrogacy if they have a child with mental or physical disabilities, or suffering from a life-threatening disorder or illness.
- Anybody unable to safely carry a pregnancy to term.
What should be the qualities of the surrogate mother?
The fertilityworld believes that a surrogate mother carries dreams of parenthood for intended parents by injecting intended parents’ embryos into her uterus. Therefore, we accept any surrogate mother from the intended parents as far as she is well known to the surrogate mother: Surrogate mother home in India and she qualifies the following criteria:
- She is between the age of 21 and 35 years.
- She should be married.
- She should have at least one pregnancy to term, without complications.
- She needs to live in a safe and supportive environment as established by a home study.
- She undergoes a mental screening and a physical, including screening for sexually transmitted diseases (STIs).
- She is free from drug abuse and has no alcoholism.
Surrogacy can be achieved by using
- Guaranteed surrogacy: Donor Egg + partner sperm.
- Assured Surrogacy: Donor sperm + Self egg
- Self-cycle surrogacy: Self egg + self sperm.
Guaranteed Surrogacy Program
Surrogacy with donor Egg fertilized with the partner sperm via IVF and the resultant embryo implantation into the surrogate mother’s uterus is known as a guaranteed surrogacy program. This Guaranteed program is attractive for Intended Parents who have experienced years of emotional tension and uncertainty. Guaranteed Surrogacy in India, is one of the most opted surrogacy programs by the intended parents from pan India.
Which intended women need donor eggs for Guaranteed Surrogacy?
Those women who are unable to get pregnant with their eggs need donor eggs for guaranteed surrogacy treatment. This program bypasses women’s infertility conditions such as:
- Premature menopause (reach menopause earlier than her age).
- Poor quality and quantity of eggs (not viable to fertilize).
- Significant decrease in ovarian reserve,
- Who has had several unsuccessful IVF attempts using their eggs?
Where can you get Donor Eggs in Arunachal Pradesh?
Most intended parents were confused about how to get, where to get the donor Egg, and at what cost. But, today the fertilityworld is well established and trustworthy in its banking technologies- successfully running Donor Egg Bank in Arunachal Pradesh providing to all intended hopeful parents at an affordable cost.
It is the most recommended donor egg bank in India from the customer’s perspective due to its high technologies in preservation with the highest periods of egg durability. Donor egg is directly associated with a higher success rate in reproductivity. Fertilityworld has proven that couples using donor eggs for the IVF pregnancy cycle have up to 90% likelihood of conceiving in the first attempt.
All our egg donors are psychologically and medically screened- medical history evaluation, total physical examination, and Ovarian reserve assessment. We consider them fit and healthy with guaranteed success rates. Book an appointment with the fertilityworld and get the best Donor Egg of your preferences. Get free consultations.
The surrogacy journey using the intended female partner egg and intended male partner sperm is called self-cycle surrogacy. This program is usually opted for by the intended couples when the intended female partner does not have a uterus genetically or has been removed surgically or has a defective uterus (septum, bicornuate, arcuate, or due to infection like Tuberculosis). Another reason is when the couple has had multiple failed IVF cycles.
To proceed with this program, the intended parents, their surrogates, and all the involved teams sign the contract agreement and the tentative dates are decided and the following process is followed:
- The intended female partner is put on pills to be able to synchronize with the surrogate’s menstrual cycles.
- The surrogate is also prepared to build the lining of the endometrium.
- Then the IVF process begins: What is IVF Pregnancy?
- Once intended female periods initiate, hormones are injected to develop multiple eggs than one egg in Normal and wait for about 10-12 days.
- The eggs are retrieved under anesthesia by the embryologists using different tools and equipment like catheters.
- The eggs are fertilized with the partner sperm in the Petri dishes or test tubes with a culture medium in the laboratory.
- The resultant fertilized embryos take 2-3 days to develop.
- The embryos are then transferred/implanted into the surrogate uterus under ultrasound guidance, our doctors usually transfer up to 2-3 cleavage stage embryos or 1-2 Blastocysts as they are the best stage. After the transfer, the surrogate is given hormonal supplements like estrogen and progesterone.
- Followed by the pregnancy confirmation after 2 weeks later.
- Then intended parents come along with the surrogate delivery and embrace the first cry of their biological child. Together we make your parenthood possible. Contact the fertilityworld in Arunachal Pradesh and get the best suggestion from our top specialist with no charges on your first consultations.
Assured Surrogacy Program in Arunachal Pradesh
Intended parents undergoing surrogacy combining donor sperm and intended female partner egg is known as assured surrogacy. This program is opted for by those intended couples when the husband suffers from certain infertility factors like:
- Low sperm count
- Azoospermia ( absence of sperm )
- Severe oligospermia ( very less abnormal sperm)
- Abnormal sperm morphology
- Genetic abnormalities
- Repeated IVF failures due to poor sperm quality
- What is the sign of Infertility in Males?
Where do you get donor sperm in Arunachal Pradesh?
Intended parents should get the donor sperm at fertilityworld in Arunachal Pradesh because it has the best technologies for semen cryopreservation for up to 5-10 years. Our Sperm donors remain anonymous according to ICMR guidelines. They undergo a detailed historical background test, Semen analysis test, routine tests, blood group, infection screens, STD testing, and Genetic Screening. Semen is collected and kept frozen in a sperm bank. After a 6 month quarantine period the donor is again tested for infection screening tests (HIV/ HBsAg/HCV/VDRL) and once negative the sample is either preserved or released for use based on demand. To get the best sperm at a lower cost than other clinics, contact the best surrogacy clinic- the fertilityworld in Arunachal Pradesh.
How to reach the fertilityworld for surrogacy?
The fertilityworld has prepared an easy way of booking an appointment. It can be done by anyone easily from their comfort home by simply contacting via Whatsapp or calls, and emails. We provide free consultations for all the Intended patients searching for surrogacy programs in hope of making their parenthood possible in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Get Free First Consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our coordinators will contact you once you register for an appointment and schedule for you with our best surrogacy doctors and lawyers (ensures all the surrogacy process is legal from the supreme court), they also provide you with the best suggestion and advice.
For more information…
If you want to know more information relating to any fertility treatments such as Surrogacy, IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, PGD, Surgical extractions, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, best lawyers, and any other fertility treatments or services information in Arunachal Pradesh please write to us at email@example.com. we’re right away to answer and solve your problems. We provide free consultations.
To directly discuss the cost of any fertility treatments such as Guaranteed surrogacy, Assured Surrogacy, Self-cycle surrogacy, cost of IVF with self gametes, cost of IVF with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Today after the enforcement of new surrogacy laws Jan 2022 only altruistic surrogacy practice in India. As an infertile couples you must meet all the criteria in supreme court to hire the surrogate mother to carry your pregnancy. To understand all the legal process Fertilityworld has its best lawyers who can assist you in each steps to follow in verification process. To connect with our lawyers and surrogacy experts reach us at +91 9311850412 or Email email@example.com.
Only altruistic surrogacy is legal in India after the implementation of new surrogacy law January 2022 which says infertile couples with IVF failure can only opt for the surrogacy where all the criteria should meet at supreme court to proceed for surrogacy.