The fertilityworld clinic provides affordable altruistic Surrogacy cost in Arunachal Pradesh by strictly following the new legal surrogacy law enforced by the supreme court (SC) in January 2022. The clinic provides the best legal surrogacy lawyers to intended parents, He/She confirms the SC to legally proceed with the surrogacy, and maintains parentage order and the contract agreement legally.
- Get Free First Consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surrogacy success rates in Arunachal Pradesh
In Arunachal Pradesh Intended couples achieve 99% success rates with Donor Eggs, 100% with donor embryos, 80% with donor Sperm, and up to 70% success rates using self-Gametes (self egg+self sperm).
The pie chart shows the surrogacy success rates in Arunachal Pradesh:
The success rate of surrogacy depends upon different factors such as the age of the woman, the quality and quantity of the egg, duration of infertility, environmental factors, and other infertility factors borne in both males and females can be the concerns. Most of the intended parents can achieve success in their first cycle whereas some achieve success after the 2nd or 3rd cycle. The fertilityworld emits higher surrogacy success rates at an affordable package.
Surrogacy Cost in Arunachal Pradesh
Generally, the cost of surrogacy is expensive. The surrogacy cost in India can differ from clinic to clinic, based on the standards of the laboratory, and the standards of the specialists. Intended parents can also see the Surrogacy cost in Delhi and compare it with the fertilityworld working in the field for decades does its best and offers an affordable cost of surrogacy in Arunachal Pradesh. See the table below where we mention a transparent and fixed surrogacy cost for all intending parents:
|Surrogacy Process||Surrogacy Package In Rupees (Rs)|
|Surrogacy with self gametes||(15 to 18) Lakh|
|Surrogacy with donor eggs & own sperms||(17 to 20) Lakh|
|Surrogacy with Donor Embryo||(18 to 20) lakh|
|Surrogacy with Donor sperms||(16 to 18) Lakh|
|Surrogate mother(SM) selection, blood test, SM preparation (cost)||Upto 1 lakh|
|Normal Vaginal Delivery Cost||Upto 35,000|
|C-section delivery cost||Upto 1 to 2 lakhs|
|Surrogate mother stays and foods||Up to 2.5 lakhs|
January 2022, New surrogacy law in India
In January 2022, the new surrogacy law has been enforced by the supreme court, allowing the following surrogacy provisions Act to be used in surrogacy:
- A surrogate mother (Another woman) should carry the pregnancy for the intended couple and hand it over to them right after the birth of the child.
- The surrogate mother should be known by the intended parents- she can be from the family members, relatives, or friends, or suggested by the previous successful Intended parents.
- Proven infertility or illness from the Doctor (certificate of infertility or illness) should be produced by the intended parents.
- Surrogacy should be used solely for intended parenthood and not for commercial purposes such as for sale, prostitution, or any other forms of exploitation.
- The child born is deemed as the biological child of the intending couple.
- Abortion of a fetus is allowed only with the consent of the Surrogate mother (SM) and the authorities and must adhere to the provisions of the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act.
Why is surrogacy needed?
Surrogacy is needed by the intended parents because of various reasons- personally, medically, and genetically such as:
- A woman who doesn’t get pregnant or carry a pregnancy due to a hysterectomy or missing part of the uterus, ovaries, or other parts of the genital tract.
- Women with risky health conditions when getting pregnant are dangerous.
- A woman who has frozen embryos in storage dies and her male partner wishes to use the embryos to have a child.
- A single man wishes to have a child using his sperm.
- The same-sex male couple wishes to have a child using the sperm of one or the other partner
- Gay couples and women who are unable to carry a pregnancy,
Discussing the detailed cost of Surrogacy in Arunachal Pradesh
The complete surrogacy process in India can be financially invasive but the fertilityworld in Arunachal Pradesh provides the best altruistic surrogacy at an affordable cost to any hopeful intending parents. Surrogacy can be achieved by using the following programs based on different infertility, and personal decisions at an affordable package:
- Guaranteed surrogacy: Donor Egg + partner sperm.
- Assured Surrogacy: Donor sperm + Self egg
- Self-cycle surrogacy: Self egg + self sperm.
Cost of Guaranteed Surrogacy in Arunachal Pradesh
The fertilityworld best surrogacy clinic in Arunachal Pradesh provides a 100% successful Guaranteed Surrogacy in India at an affordable cost. Intended couples can receive guaranteed surrogacy (Donor egg + Intended Husband sperm) in Arunachal Pradesh starting from Rs. 17 lakhs to Rs. 20 lakhs at the fertilityworld. One can also read the Guaranteed Surrogacy Package in Delhi and compare it with the cost of Arunachal Pradesh. The cost covers the donor eggs, IVF procedures (What is IVF Technology?), Doctors fees, our best lawyers fee, cost of drugs hormones, cost of infertility medication e.t.c. It covers the entire guaranteed surrogacy program, all the intended parents and the surrogate sit comfortably and co-operate with the team when required, then embrace the child in your arms and return home. Also intended parents can get up to 10% discount and 100% free consultations. It is one of the most opted surrogacy programs by the intended parents from pan India. Contact the fertilityworld.
Cost of assured surrogacy in Arunachal Pradesh
In Arunachal Pradesh intended parents can achieve assured surrogacy (donor sperm + intended female egg) at a very minimal package starting from Rs. 16 lakhs to Rs.18 lakhs at fertilityworld best surrogacy clinic. This package covers an entire process from screening, matching the surrogate, IVF procedures (IVF Process step by step), embryo transferring into a surrogate, confirming pregnancy of the surrogate via a blood test and ultrasound, and delivery of the child, handing the child to the intended parents under the parentage order maintained by our legal lawyers. No hidden cost at all. This program is opted for by those intended couples when the husband suffers from certain infertility like:
- Low sperm count
- Azoospermia ( absence of sperm )
- Severe oligospermia ( very less abnormal sperm)
- Abnormal sperm morphology
- Genetic abnormalities
- Repeated IVF failures due to poor sperm quality
Cost of self-cycle surrogacy in Arunachal Pradesh
The intended parents’ surrogacy journey using their egg and partner’s sperm is known as self-cycle surrogacy. Cost of self-surrogacy is affordable in Arunachal Pradesh at fertilityworld starting from Rs.15 lakhs to Rs. 18 lakhs. This program is usually opted for by the intended couples having these conditions:
- No uterus, uterus (genetic or surgical removal), or a defective uterus (septum, bicornuate, arcuate, or due to infection like Tuberculosis).
- Another reason is when the couple has had numerous failed IVF cycles.
- She has viable good quality eggs but is unable to carry the pregnancy due to genetic disease, cancers, or personal issues.
Book an appointment with the fertilityworld and get the best Donor Egg of your preferences. Get free consultations.
What is the cost of Donor eggs and Donor sperm?
Most intended parents faced it difficult to arrange gametes donors by themself and got delayed to proceed further. It consumes their valuable time, wasting their career and unwanted expenditures. The fertilityworld experienced their sufferings and opened an easy platform to get the best Donor egg from its Donor Egg Bank and donor sperm from the semen freezing or semen cryopreservation bank at an affordable cost in Arunachal Pradesh. To get the best healthy gametes of your choice at the lowest cost in Arunachal Pradesh please contact the fertilityworld today. Get free consultations about donor assistance from the best doctors.
Why is surrogacy Expensive?
Generally, the cost of surrogacy is so expensive anywhere in the world but India is one of the countries that allow surrogacy at a reasonable cost ranging from Rs 15,00,000 to Rs 20,00,000. This cost covers the Surrogacy doctor’s experience fees, complete screenings cost, the IVF Drugs, Consultations fees, Investigations, Ultrasounds, Oocyte Pick Up, IVF Laboratory, Embryo Transfer, Sperm Freezing, Egg Donor Compensation, and sperm donor compensation. These also involve fees to the agency, gestational carrier, attorney, and social worker, along with legal and medical costs and money to cover the carrier’s maternity wardrobe and medicines, and disposable expenses. It also includes the costs of harvesting the egg or embryo. Search for the best surrogacy agency in India that is offering surrogacy at an affordable cost.
How to achieve surrogacy in Arunachal Pradesh at an affordable cost?
The fertilityworld has prepared an easy way of registration, and book an appointment which can be done by anyone easily from their comfort home by simply contacting via Whatsapp or calls, and emails. We provide free consultations for all the Intended patients searching for surrogacy programs in hope of making their parenthood possible in Arunachal Pradesh with a reasonable surrogacy package.
- Get Free First Consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: email@example.com
Our coordinators will contact you once you register and schedule for you with our best surrogacy doctors and lawyers, to provide you with the best suggestion and advice. Together we make your parenthood possible.
Factors that can affect the surrogacy cost
The surrogacy cost can be affected by different factors. Working with a surrogate to build your family is expensive because this journey requires very high experienced characters and the charges to be paid such as the following:
- Multiple experienced and expert professionals, all with associated fees for services are provided.
- Best legal lawyer fees.
- Working with the agency can outline the costs. Working independently can be a cost-saving strategy but not always successful as planned, it can ultimately cost you more money in the long run if the process does not go as expected, add more stress, and consume much longer time to complete the process, and the psychological/emotional costs.
- Using a surrogate to build your family includes the medical treatment provided by a fertility clinic.
- Legal expenses cover the legal agreements and legal processes that are a part of the surrogacy journey. One major factor that influences the cost is the state in which your attorney practices, and where your baby will be born.
- Other potential expenses such as travel, incidentals, co-pays, deductibles, child-care, and lost wages.
For more information on surrogacy…
To directly discuss the cost of any fertility treatments such as altruistic surrogacy cost, cost of guaranteed surrogacy, cost of assured surrogacy, cost of self-cycle surrogacy, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, cost of IVF with self gametes, cost of IVF with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount a please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.
If you want to know more information relating to any fertility email@example.com such as Surrogacy, IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, PGD, Surgical extractions, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, and any other fertility treatments or services information in Arunachal Pradesh please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. we’re right away to answer and solve your problems. We provide free consultations.