In Tripura, surrogacy is the best approach to receiving parenthood for all intended parents. They achieve it from the fertilityworld as it offers the best surrogacy cost in Tripura with the highest success rates. The clinic provides only altruistic surrogacy based on the new surrogacy law 2022. It serves the best legal lawyers that align all the legalities involved in surrogacy.
- Get Free First Consultations: Book an appointment
- Call/W +91 9311850412 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surrogacy success rates in Tripura
The pie chart depicts an accurate and precise surrogacy success rate in Tripura at the fertilityworld best surrogacy clinic:
In Tripura, the fertilityworld calculates the surrogacy success rates for assisted reproductive technologies (ART) for every cycle performed. Once the surrogate is pregnant, the success rate for a healthy birth is as high as 100% with donor embryos, 99% with donor eggs, 80% with donor sperm, and 70% with self-cycle surrogacy.
Finally, as with every assisted reproductive technology, the greatest probability of success will come from an IVF procedure where the sperm donor has had a thorough medical evaluation, the egg donor is young and has proven fertility, and where the surrogate is also young and has met rigorous fertility criteria. Success rates using fresh embryos and frozen embryos are now about the same thanks to new freezing techniques. Know more about surrogacy and the cost in India: Low-cost surrogacy in India with a high success rate.
New Surrogacy Law January 2022
The new surrogacy law defines surrogacy as a practice where a woman gives birth to a child for an intending couple to hand it over to them after the birth.
- The law permits only altruistic purposes to those couples suffering from proven infertility or disease.
- Surrogacy is prohibited for commercial purposes including for sale, prostitution, or any other forms of exploitation.
- Once the child is born, it will be deemed to be the biological child of the couple.
- Abortion of such a fetus is allowed only with the consent of the surrogate mother and the authorities and must adhere to the provisions of the Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act.
The new surrogacy law was first introduced in the Lok Sabha on July 15, 2019, the Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill was sent to a select committee. After a thorough revision of the Bill, the report was tabled before the standing committee on February 5, 2020. Later, during the 2021 winter session of the Parliament, both houses passed the Bill. It was signed by the President and came into force in January 2022.
From, here let us see the surrogacy cost in Tripura:
With the enforcement of the new surrogacy law, the cost of surrogacy has increased but the fertilityworld offers the best surrogacy cost in Tripura starting from Rs 15 lakhs to Rs.20 lakhs depending on the type of surrogacy (self-egg surrogacy, donor egg surrogacy, donor embryo surrogacy, and donor sperm surrogacy) which includes 3 attempts. The cost varies from location to location in India; Surrogacy Cost in India.
Look at the fertilityworld fixed surrogacy cost in Tripura: You have to pay only what you see on the chart, unlike other clinics where unseen expenditures become a burden for the parents.
|Surrogacy Process||Surrogacy Package In Rupees (Rs)|
|Surrogacy with self gametes||(15 to 18) Lakh|
|Surrogacy with donor eggs & own sperms||(17 to 20) Lakh|
|Surrogacy with Donor Embryo||(18 to 20) lakh|
|Surrogacy with Donor sperms||(16 to 18) Lakh|
|Surrogate mother(SM) selection, blood test, SM preparation (cost)||Upto 1 lakh|
|Normal Vaginal Delivery Cost||Upto 35,000|
|C-section delivery cost||Upto 1 to 2 lakhs|
|Surrogate mother stays and foods||Up to 2.5 lakhs|
Now, let’s discuss the detailed surrogacy cost in Tripura
The cost of surrogacy depends on various factors such as the intended parent’s location with the clinic, other factors including the socio-economic status of the city, and the type of other infertility treatment applied. Also, the Surrogacy process in India is a complex procedure that involves a team of professionals ( best Surrogacy doctors in India, embryologists, gynecologists, lawyers, and nurses) including their fees, cost of the laboratory, sophisticated instruments, fertility medications, etc. All these add up to the total cost of surrogacy making your parenthood dreams successful. Depending on the different infertility factors, the fertilityworld offers different forms of altruistic surrogacy at an affordable package in Tripura:
- Guaranteed surrogacy: Donor Egg + partner sperm.
- Assured Surrogacy: Donor sperm + Self egg
- Surrogacy with Donor Embryo: Donor egg + Donor sperm=Embryo.
- Self-cycle surrogacy: Self egg + self sperm.
Cost of Guaranteed Surrogacy in Tripura
The guaranteed surrogacy in India, Tripura, is more expensive than the other three forms of surrogacy because it produces a 100% guaranteed success rate. As this program used the best healthy donor egg and fertilized with the intended father’s sperm via In-vitro fertilization (IVF) technology.
The fertilityworld offers guaranteed surrogacy at a reasonable cost in Tripura starting from Rs. 17 lakhs to Rs. 20 lakhs. This inclusive package covers the entire surrogacy process including the cost of the Donor Egg and donor compensation.
Guaranteed Surrogacy @17-20 lakhs (Complete Package)
Stage 1 (Rs.4 Lakhs).
- Preparation of Embryos.
- Egg Retrieval, Egg Stimulation, Egg Collection, Egg Retrieval, and Semen Collection.
- Embryo Preparation through IVF, ICSI.
Finalization by Surrogate
- To choose from surrogacy, you will be given at least 3 surrogate mothers Surrogate IVF cycles
- Prepare Surrogate uterus (or FET) with blastocyst or not (As needed), Up to 4 ET until pregnancy is achieved
Stage 2 (Rs.4 Lakhs).
- After 30 days of successful pregnancies, scan the fetus to determine if there is any cardiac activity in the fetal heart.
Stage 3 (Rs.5.5 Lakhs).
- Prenatal Baby’s Major Organ Check-up
- This stage is completed in the 4th month of the baby. To ensure the prenatal health and well-being of the baby, all major organs are examined.
Schedule for Payment of Miscellaneous Charges
- Donors of premium eggs for embryo preparations, Rs.1.5 lakhs to Rs.2.50 lakhs.
- Nutrition of a Surrogate Rs.1.50 lakhs to Rs.2 lakhs for 8-Month Nutrition (In the event of your specific advice about nutrition)
- Pre-delivery Hospitalization Rs.1 lakhs to R.2 lakhs (If a surrogate needs hospitalization during her pregnancy, between 4th and 32 weeks),
- Rs.50,000 to Rs.150,000 (Delivery Included in the Package)
- Twins ChargesExtra: Rs.150,000 to Rs.250,000
The Guaranteed program is attractive for Intended Parents who have experienced years of emotional tension and uncertainty. Women who are unable to conceive with their eggs can now use egg donation as a fertility treatment. Women who have experienced premature menopause, a significant decrease in ovarian reserve, and/or who have had several unsuccessful IVF attempts using their eggs are good candidates for egg donation programs.
Cost of Donor Egg in Tripura
Any Intending hopeful parents can easily get the best healthy donor egg in Tripura through the fertilityworld clinic or via Egg donation in India | Donor Egg Bank at an affordable cost. It allows you to pick your egg donor preferences. It also provides you with donor profiles before your choices like the color of the skin, and eyes. The shape of the ear lobes, height, education background, and family background, only her identity(name) is anonymous.
If you’re intending parents looking for donor eggs at an affordable cost, getting it by yourself in Tripura, might be possible but it will cost you extra, more time, and sometimes one may fall into fraudster draining your money. Always get the help of a renowned clinic, Donor bank, or professionals, it is the best option recommended to you. Contact the fertilityworld, we provide free consultations regarding donor eggs.
Cost of Self-Cycle Surrogacy in Tripura
Intended parents undergoing surrogacy using self egg and self sperm is a self-cycle surrogacy. Not all but in some intended parent’s cases, the reasons for not getting pregnant are not because of the gametes (eggs/sperms), it could be viable to get pregnant but the reproductive cells do not allow you to get pregnant due to some inevitable infertility conditions. These reasons are:
- The absence of uterus in women- genetically or surgically removed due to medical conditions,
- Female with Blocked fallopian tubes, but have healthy eggs.
- Has a defective uterus (septum, bicornuate, arcuate, or due to infection like Tuberculosis).
- Male with low sperm count and weak sperm motility.
Couples with such conditions can go for surrogacy using their eggs and sperm. This produces up to 70% success rates. In Tripura (Agartala), The fertilityworld best surrogacy clinic provides self-cycle journeys starting from Rs. 16 lakhs to Rs. 18 lakhs. The cost covers all the processes involved in surrogacy and no additional cost is charged. We produce up to 70% success rate under this program. However, this program provides 100% biological children of the intending parents.
Cost of Surrogacy with Donor Embryo in Tripura
Some intended parents’ infertility conditions may not support either guaranteed or assured surrogacy, in such cases surrogacy with Donor Embryo is the best option to complete building a family. Surrogacy with embryo donation is strongly recommended in the case of both partners dealing with serious infertility or other health conditions.
- A couple who cannot conceive through IVF technology using their egg and sperm, Donor sperm, and donor egg.
- Men with absolutely no sperm or azoospermia, testicular cancer, undergoing chemotherapy, etc.
- Females with poor egg quality, advanced reproductive age, or premature menopause, can opt for a donor embryo that is fertilized with the use of donor sperm or donor eggs.
Any Intended parents suffering from infertility conditions provided above can get surrogacy with Embryo Donation at a reasonable cost starting from Rs. 18 lakhs up to Rs. 20 lakhs at the fertilityworld best Surrogacy clinic in Tripura. This inclusive cost covers the entire process of surrogacy:
- Complete legal formalities in surrogacy by the best lawyers.
- Screening and matching process by the best Doctors.
- Complete the IVF Process step by step of donor gametes.
- Implantation of the embryo into the surrogate mother’s uterus.
- Cost of the Donor Egg and Donor Sperm.
Cost of assured surrogacy in Tripura
Assured surrogacy means intended parents proceeding with surrogacy using the help of the Donor sperm and not the intended partner sperm due to various infertility factors. Assured surrogacy is reasonable in the fertilityworld starting from Rs.16 lakhs to Rs.18 lakhs depending upon the fertility conditions of the female partner’s reproductivity.
Assured surrogacy (Donor sperm + female egg) is the best option to approach when the intended male partner shows infertility and the sperm is not viable to fertilize the partner’s eggs, or he has a genetic disease or certain risk factor recommended by the professionals.
- Low sperm count
- Azoospermia ( absence of sperm )
- Severe oligospermia ( very less abnormal sperm)
- Abnormal sperm morphology
- Genetic abnormalities
- Repeated IVF failures due to poor sperm quality
Cost of Donor sperm in Tripura
The cost of Donor sperm in Tripura starts from Rs. 20,000 and can cost you up to Rs. 30,000. Both fresh and semen cryopreserved donor sperm are available, you can select your preferences of Donors. We provide our donor profiles, but only his identity (name) remains unknown. The profiles can have the following characters:
- Educational background
- Sperm quality
- Health history
Our donor sources are trusted by all our previous successful intended parents, as we give very favorable donors to them at a lower cost in Tripura.
Who should go for surrogacy treatment?
Under the new surrogacy law 2022, any intending couple should have the following criteria to go for surrogacy treatment:
- Certificates of eligibility and essentiality from the District Medical Board.
- They have been married for five years.
- The wife is aged between 25-50 years and the husband is between 26-55 years.
- They should not have any living child (biological, adopted, or surrogate.)
- A child with mental or physical disabilities or one suffering from a life-threatening disorder or illness has been exempted from the above criterion.
Where can you find the Fertilityworld in Tripura?
You can find the fertilityworld best surrogacy clinic in all the districts of Tripura, they are:
- North Tripura
- West Tripura
- South Tripura
- Lefunga Rd.
Why fertilityworld is the best surrogacy clinic
The fertilityworld is rated the best surrogacy clinic in Tripura for the most satisfactory surrogacy services with the highest success rate with affordable packages. If you wish to know the best surrogacy agency read here best surrogacy agency in India.
- It provides free consultations with doctors and lawyers.
- It has the top legal lawyers formulating surrogacy.
- It has a team of the best surrogacy Doctors, chief embryologists, gynecologists, and Psychologists.
- It is equipped with the best state-of-the-art instruments.
- It provides a reasonable surrogacy cost in Meghalaya.
- It has an ultra-laboratory for all the processes involved in fertility treatments.
- It serves the best fertility medicines in Meghalaya.
- It provides overall satisfaction without any compromises.
- All our professionals, the serving staff, and nurses are very friendly and committed to delivering the best results.
Are you searching for a low-cost surrogacy clinic in Tripura?
If you are an intending couple searching for a low-cost surrogacy clinic in Tripura, you are in the right place. The fertilityworld provides free first consultations to any individuals hoping to know more about infertility issues and willing to make changes in its fertility at a low surrogacy cost. Contact the fertilityworld today and get detailed information from the best surrogacy Doctors about your infertility conditions.
For more information on surrogacy treatment & Procedure…
If you want to know more information relating to any fertility treatments such as Surrogacy (Guaranteed surrogacy, Assured surrogacy, self-cycle surrogacy, and donor embryo surrogacy), IVF, ICSI, IUI, FET, PGD, Surgical extractions, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, best lawyers, and any other fertility treatments or services information in Tripura (Agartala) please write to us at email@example.com. we’re right away to answer and solve your problems. We provide free consultations.
To directly discuss the cost of any fertility treatments such as Guaranteed surrogacy, Assured Surrogacy, Self-cycle surrogacy, cost of IVF with self gametes, cost of IVF with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount in Tripura (Agartala) please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.