Fertilityworld- The best surrogacy centre in Guwahati (Assam) has been helping couples to create their families through surrogacy for several years. We have a specialist team with a wide range of expertise who are dedicated to helping intended parents into parenthood by fertilityworld’s the best surrogacy Doctors in India works with the senior Doctor like Dr. Nidhi sharma. We offer a complete surrogacy program starting from free consultations, surrogacy with donor eggs, surrogacy with self gametes (Eggs & sperms) at an affordable Surrogacy cost in Guwahati (Assam).
How successful is the surrogacy journey?
The successful surrogacy journey can be achieved with the quality of the eggs and sperm that are being used either by intended parents or Donors. The first step is the arrangement of an initial consultation for both the commissioning couple and the surrogate. The fertilityworld runs the best surrogate agency where we pick only the best and well-screened surrogate to carry the positive pregnancy. At this point, all the involved parties (surrogate, Gamete Donors, Intended parents)- medical histories will be discussed and any further investigations will take place. Following the results of these investigations, our fertility specialist will be able to advise on the various treatment options that are available and discuss the individual success rates for each.
Surrogacy Success rates in Guwahati (Assam)
Approximately 1 in every 6 families of all babies born annually is conceived using some form of assisted reproductive technology (ART). The surrogacy Success rate is closely related to the age of the egg provider i.e. intended prospective mother or the Egg Donor. Using donor eggs in Surrogacy results in a 65-85% live birth rate per successful embryo transfer, which increases to 75-98% if PGT-A is used. The Birth rate gradually declines as women advance in age beyond 35 and has the lowest success rate for women over 40 years.
The bar graph below depicts how successful is Surrogacy success rate in Guwahati (Assam):
From the bar graph, IVF also results in higher success rates- IVF success rates in India.
Who should go for a surrogacy program?
Surrogacy is the best hopeful option for couples who cannot conceive traditionally. Same-sex couples, single people or those who find age to be a barrier to natural pregnancy can make use of gestational surrogacy to complete their family. This is a common practice.
However, today the Indian government put in strict regulations banning commercial surrogacy and made it a difficult option to consider for same-sex couples and prospective single parents. But it opens a wide door for Indian married couples who cannot conceive traditionally.
Why are Initial Free consultations the most Important?
The following information during initial free consultations outlines the pathway for you as Intended Parents (IPs). IPs will be consulted at the clinic or via video conference by our fertility specialist to discuss the best possible fertility treatment based on your fertility conditions, and whether the surrogacy treatment and arrangement is possible with your conditions.
If both intended couples wish to use their gametes (eggs/sperm). To examine the viability of the sperm we will perform a semen analysis test and culture for both, at this appointment we will also discuss the use of donor eggs.
Information will also be provided about the next steps including screening and investigations, documents that are required to proceed with the treatments, implications counseling, where to go for further information, and legal advice. At fertilityworld, we have tie-ups with some reputable law specialists who will be able to provide advice and assist you on your journey.
Arrangement of Donor Eggs in Guwahati (Assam)
Egg donation means when a young, healthy woman donates her eggs to another infertile woman allowing her to fulfill their parenthood dreams. At fertilityworld surrogacy center, we have a very successful Egg Donor Programme because of our excellent Donor Egg Bank at the center. Therefore, arrangements for the Donor eggs process are easier, we can offer you either frozen eggs from our bank or be matched with a fresh egg donor for your treatment at our Donor Database. Our Donor costs are much more reasonable than any other surrogacy Center in Guwahati (Assam).
Who uses Donor Eggs for surrogacy?
Donor eggs are only utilized when the intended female is not able to produce enough eggs or suitable to create a healthy embryo to support the positive pregnancy naturally as her age advances beyond 35 years, the productivity will decline gradually. Therefore, the donor eggs plus the intended husband’s quality sperm makes a healthy embryo(s), and implanted into the surrogate uterus (womb) to carry the positive pregnancy. It is a part of assisted reproductive technology (ART). Egg donation frequently benefits women who cannot use their eggs to achieve pregnancy.
What is Guaranteed Surrogacy?
Women who are unable to conceive with their eggs use Donor eggs and go for surrogacy as a fertility treatment. The use of Donor Eggs in surrogacy is called Guaranteed Surrogacy in India because the success rate of this program is guaranteed up to 99.3%.
- Women who have experienced premature menopause, a significant decrease in ovarian reserve, and/or who have had several unsuccessful IVF attempts using their eggs are good candidates for the Guaranteed surrogacy program.
For Guaranteed surrogacy terms & Conditions:
- Normal sperm count: 60 million/ml & above
- Normal motility rate: above 40%
- Normal Morphology of sperm: Oval head with Longtail
- AMH level for female: 1.5 ng/ml
- Good egg reserve is follicle count in Ovaries.
To know complete details about Guaranteed surrogacy such as-
- What is the process of Egg Donation?
- What can you expect?
- During extraction,
- After donation,
- Screening for the egg donor,
- PRICE BREAK UP,
Finalization by Surrogate and more, please visit and read the link given above.
Understanding the actual meaning of Surrogacy
Surrogacy involves an agreement between the intending parents, surrogates, Doctors and lawyers in specialized form of assisted reproductive technology (ART) that commits to fulfill the parenthood dreams of an intended parents. Here, another woman known as surrogate will carry (pregnancy) a child to term and give healthy live births to an intended parent (IP) or parents based on the ethics of the agreement signed.
Also, we will create embryos in vitro and freeze them until you have found your surrogate or until you are ready to start the transfer cycle. Frozen embryo transfer cycles for surrogacy can take place in a completely natural cycle or with the use of medication. Read more about surrogacy: What is Surrogacy?
Types of surrogacy
Today, India allows only an altruistic surrogacy to india citizens and also international couples holding Indian Passports with new surrogacy regulations. There are a few types of surrogacy that are permitted or not permitted based on different laws in different countries. Read here for detailed knowledge about different Types of Surrogacy. Lets us discuss briefly the different types of surrogacy below:
- Traditional Surrogacy: Traditional surrogacy, also known as partial surrogacy or straight surrogacy, involves using the surrogate’s egg being fertilized with the male sperm of the intended parents. Or simply, traditional surrogacy occurs when the surrogate‘s egg is fertilized by the intended parent’s sperm.
As you can imagine, this surrogacy can be very complicated both emotionally and legally. Therefore, traditional Surrogacy has become widely phased out today. Because a traditional surrogate mother becomes the biological mother of the child as her egg is combined with the intended father’s or donor’s sperm for fertilization to generate an embryo. This is the type of surrogacy that has been practiced the longest. Before modern technology allowed for the creation of embryos outside the womb, it was the only way to conceive via surrogate mother. However, the potential legal and emotional implications are often enough of a deterrent; there is little protection to prevent a traditional surrogate from claiming the child as her own, or for a surrogate to be left responsible for medical costs for herself and the child.
- Gestational surrogacy: In this surrogacy, a healthy woman known as the surrogate mother carries a child to the term for the intended parents. The embryo created through in vitro fertilization (IVF) is implanted into the surrogate uterus by a chief embryologist such as Dr. Nidhi. Best Gestational Surrogacy Agency.
The embryo is formed either by using the intended parent’s sperm and eggs or by using the donor eggs and the donor sperm. Gestational surrogacy which is also known as host or full surrogacy offers a way to create a family for infertile couples, single men, and gay couples. The process requires a significant financial investment on the part of the intended parents, so naturally, many IPs are interested in gestational surrogacy success rates. Or simply gestational surrogacy occurs when an embryo is created outside the body (via IVF) and implanted into the surrogate’s uterus, and the surrogate has no genetic link to the baby and does not share DNA with the child.
Note: This gestational surrogacy is the only kind of surrogacy that is done at the Fertilityworld Surrogacy Center in Guwahati (Assam).
- Altruistic Surrogacy: In an altruistic type of surrogacy arrangement, the surrogate mothers are not compensated for their time, risk, or effort. However, this Altruistic Surrogacy can apply to both traditional surrogacy and gestational surrogacy. This form of surrogacy is the only legal type in certain countries. In this method of altruistic surrogacy, a woman agrees to become a surrogate without being compensated. In most surrogacy arrangements, the surrogate receives compensation for her time and effort on top of general costs related to the pregnancy. Altruistic surrogates are typically helping someone they know, such as a close friend or family member, and will likely only receive reimbursement for medical costs.
- Independent Surrogacy: In this kind of surrogacy usually independent surrogates are women who volunteer to offer surrogacy services without enlisting the help of a surrogacy service provider. However, this type of surrogacy arrangement is among the riskiest due to the lack of screenings for protection.
Much like traditional surrogacy, independent surrogacy runs a whole host of legal risks. An independent surrogate works without the support of an expert, often going through the process for someone she already knows. And while it may seem reasonable to take the fertility experts’ services out of the equation. When the process gets complicated and emotions run high, the expert is there as an added layer of support and protection for both parties.
- Commercial Surrogacy: The term commercial surrogacy does not imply any form of surrogacy. Its definition simply means any surrogacy arrangements mentioned above (except altruistic surrogacy, where surrogate volunteers carry a pregnancy for intended couples without compensation) can be defined as commercial surrogacy only if the surrogate mother is compensated financially apart from its medical expenditure reimbursement.
Who is the surrogate mother/gestational surrogacy?
Today, medical science in the field of fertility enables another woman to carry the embryo of another intended couple. Therefore, a woman who helps an intended parent by agreeing to carry their child is the surrogate mother. She is also called a gestational surrogate or gestational carrier and she is not the child’s biological mother.
This is the most common form of surrogacy and provides the most solid legal protection for both intended parents and the surrogate and all the involved parties. To understand the surrogate mother qualities, recruitment procedures, legalities, and the cost please visit and read the following link of the ferilityworld best surrogacy center in Guwahati (Assam): Surrogate mother home in India.
It is unfair for a woman to carry a baby for someone else and get nothing in return. The Fertilityworld Surrogacy Center offers surrogate mothers at the cost up to Rs. 8 lakhs as per the new surrogacy laws in India. Commercial Surrogacy has been allowed in India since 2002. However, only Altruistic surrogacy cum gestational surrogacy is permitted as a legal surrogacy operation based on the new surrogacy regulations in India.
Who must use the surrogate mother?
Surrogacy treatment is mainly sought by couples in whom the female partner is unable or unwilling to deliver a baby safely. This may be because of illness or a problem with the uterus- Then the surrogate mother is used.
Does the age of the surrogate & Donors matter in surrogacy?
The possibility of a surrogate being accepted is dependent on several factors including her age as the top factor. Depending on the surrogate’s age and her results, our fertility specialist will be able to discuss the success rates you should expect from your treatment.
As with any kind of fertility treatment Donors, the success rates decline with the age of the woman providing the eggs, particularly after the age of 35. Her reproductivity declines gradually as she advances in age.
How can I find a surrogate mother in Guwahati (Assam)?
Some couples visit us with a family member or friend, so they become a surrogate for them as there is already a level of trust and an established relationship between them and we make parenthood possible for them. However, most couples seek our surrogate mother to carry their child or they must find a surrogate themselves.
But the fertilityworld provides the healthiest surrogate mother at a lower cost from its surrogate mother database in Guwahati (Assam). Once you say YES, our team takes care of everything starting from initial processes to legal issues and the surrogates are prepared and ready to receive your Embryo(s).
Also, there are several surrogacy agencies such as Best Surrogacy Agency in India, who will be able to do this and facilitate the legal matters concerning all parties involved. No matter which route you choose to go down it is crucial that you are clear about the process as surrogacy is a very complex process with many legal issues involved.
Now Let us Discuss the process of surrogacy in Guwahati (Assam)
At the fertilityworld surrogacy center in Guwahati (Assam), we offer host surrogacy as a treatment process option- Complete Surrogacy process in India. Host surrogacy is when embryos are created in vitro (IVF) and transferred into the uterus of the surrogate using the sperm intended father plus the intended mother eggs or the gametes of an egg donor or Sperm Donor is used (When the couple gametes are not viable to fertilize) and transferred into the surrogate uterus and get conceived.
- Our first step: we start with complimentary consultations to anyone (all prospective parents, heterosexual or LGBT+ couples and single parents, surrogates, and Gametes Donors) domestic or International via phone calls and video calls.
- Choose Fertilityworld for your Surrogacy journey: If you agree to proceed with a surrogacy journey with us after a complimentary consultation. You’ll sign an agreement between all the involved parties. You’ll be navigated and introduced to your coordination team, separate doctor, surrogacy attorney, and psychologist to make your environment favorable-friendly for infertility (emotions, stress, pressures from others, etc.). Also, your program coordinator will be responsible for all the logistics involved with scheduling medical screenings, monitoring the IVF retrieval, and transfer for your surrogate and egg donor (if applicable).
All the coordination team assigned for you will stand with you from the beginning till welcoming a baby in your arms. Most of our previous successful parents are still having a strong bonding relationship with us, we expect from you the same.
- Matching with egg Donors and the surrogate mother: The coordination team will work with you to choose In-vitro fertilization (IVF) clinic if you don’t have one. An egg donor if needed and a gestational surrogate. All the arrangements will be based on your choice.
The first stage of the surrogacy journey is the matching process, upon your choice of IVF clinic and an egg donor (if needed). It can be done through phone calls or video calls with your program coordinator.
In the next step, the program coordinator will find you an appropriate gestational surrogate from our qualified surrogate’s profiles or based on your choice. The matching process will take approximately 1 to 4 months, also it depends on your matching requirements.
- Embryo implantation: and pregnancy: After the surrogate is medically cleared and qualifies the requirements, she is ready to receive the embryo in her womb. The best stage embryo is selected and transferred to the surrogate uterus.
- Take your baby home: This step is the most anticipated stage of the journey, filled with excitement, and surprising wonders and you may feel like an end. But it will be your most awaited new beginning for your family. Our team will arrange all your formalities for your return back home safe and secure with your child.
Legal advice in Surrogacy program Guwahati (Assam)
Surrogacy is a very complicated treatment, with so many potential challenges that most arrangements are now coordinated through a surrogate services provider. However, it is important to note that ‘commercial’ surrogacy in Guwahati- in which the gestational carrier receives payment – is not allowed but compensation is applicable for her sacrifices.
The treatment is complex, with many potential difficulties over parenthood and citizenship (particularly when the surrogacy arrangement is performed overseas). Today, surrogacy in India is allowed to those international couples with Indian passports. Most successful arrangements require the involvement of a lawyer and very strict counseling. All surrogacy cases undertaken at the fertilityworld must have the approval of the ethics committee.
How much does surrogacy cost?
The ferilityworld delivers possible parenthood beyond 45 years from Rs. 15 lakhs up to Rs.18 lakhs in Guwahati (Assam). Read more about the prices: Surrogacy Cost in India.
The cost of surrogacy depends on the type of treatment required and whether this includes IVF, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections ICSI, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Laparoscopic Surgery, preimplantation genetic diagnosis/screening (PGD/PGS). In addition, you will be required to pay a fee for the administration, coordination, and support throughout the treatment program.
It is illegal to formally pay a surrogate in India today; however, a surrogate can claim expenses including the loss of earnings, travel expenses, and maternity clothes example. If you are using an agency to source a surrogate for you there may be additional fees that you may need to consider.
What are your Final Decisions based on these information provided for Surrogacy in Guwahati
If you have decided to undergo Surrogacy with us you can register here for free consultations:
If you want to know more detailed information relating to fertility treatments, surrogacy, Donor assistance (egg/sperm), surrogate mother arrangements, and any other fertility treatments or services information in Guwahati (Assam) please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide free consultations.
For a detailed discussion about the Cost of surrogacy with self gametes, cost of surrogacy with donor gametes, cost of ICSI treatments, cost of PGD/PGS, cost of Donor sperms, cost of Donor Eggs, Cost of the surrogate mother compensation, or any fertility-related treatment cost, and discount please write to us at email@example.com We provide free consultations.
Today the Fertilityworld-(IVF & Surrogacy clinic) in Guwahati, Assam is rated as the top Surrogacy agency with excellent reviews in service over several years and providing higher success rate to the intended couples.
For Guaranteed surrogacy terms & Conditions:
Normal sperm count: 60 million/ml & above
Normal motility rate: above 40%
Normal Morphology of sperm: Oval head with Longtail
AMH level for female: 1.5 ng/ml
Good egg reserve is follicle count in Ovaries.